You are Here:
Update

Author (Read 1057 times)

Update
« on: Dec 28, 2017, 02:24:07 pm »

stockholmeimmune

Hi, I'm stockholmeimmune from the other forum. I'm sorry that I keep moaning about this situation that I've been complaining about on the other forum but things have taken a turn for the worse.  I might have mentioned that I've been getting gang stalked and that it's a leftist conspiracy, well the situation is now I have been diagnosed.  So basically I've been going through hell and I'm going to go through more hell and basically nobody is going to believe me.  However I'm going to go and talk to this person in Jan about the diagnosis and maybe try and clarify and convince him he could be wrong, but what it looks like is that just simply the fact that I think it's a conspiracy means that I must be delusional despite the fact there are actually rational reason as to why I could be right.

I'm from London UK and basically I need somebody to listen to what evidence I have and to actually talk to me.  If neccessary I could talk about it here and post some evidence but if I don't get any help now or get some representation I'm screwed.  That's all I need and  I've been trying to get help for this situation from Conservatives and Christians and they have given me no help.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Update; your personal business
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2017, 06:07:04 pm »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
You might want to talk to me about this "diagnosis"
and what has been called a "conspiracy".

I have quite a bit of experience in diagnosis and misdiagnosis.
Who has given you this "diagnosis" ?

Please do this  by contacting me in private message,
as I do not want to discuss your personal business with the world listening in.

Phoenix Rising

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Update
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2017, 09:58:18 pm »

stockholmeimmune

Thank you I will try to respond I am having trouble sleeping and feeling sick I'm going to try and to get better before posting.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: Update
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2017, 03:45:53 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
OK

Remember to contact me via private message.

Do not post your personal information as you are doing now.

If I think that I cannot help you, I will tell-you.
Then I will try to direct you to where you can get help.

Last Edit by Humphrey