You are Here:
Samsung hypnotherapy to wipe your brain !!!

Author (Read 961 times)

Samsung hypnotherapy to wipe your brain !!!
« on: Dec 20, 2017, 04:30:29 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

The Daily Mail

Samsung reveals bizarre 'unspoil me' hypnotherapy site it claims can make you forget TV shows so you can watch them again
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5196153/Samsung-unveils-hypnosis-site-make-forget-TV-shows.html

'Samsung has unveiled a bizarre new hypnosis experience that it claims will help you forget your favourite TV series – so you can re-watch it as though it ‘were the first time.’

The firm’s Swedish site is offering a 23-minute online hypnotherapy tool dubbed Unspoil Me, which walks the viewer through a soothing audio session as swirling patterns play on the screen.

The unusual marketing ploy is designed around Samsung’s QLED TV; while the hypnosis will work with other devices, the firm recommends re-watching your shows on the QLED TV for an ‘amazing binge-watching experience.’

Unspoil Me, spotted by a Reddit user who alerted CNET, incorporates the expertise of certified hypnotists Ulf Sandström and Fredrik Praesto.

Before beginning, interested participants must indicate that they are over the age of 18 and are ‘mentally healthy,’ in addition to approving the terms and conditions.'

Read More : Samsung reveals bizarre 'unspoil me' hypnotherapy site it claims can make you forget TV shows so you can watch them again

Last Edit by Gladstone
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: Samsung hypnotherapy to wipe your brain !!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2017, 07:33:17 pm »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
You can save money and not buy this product by:

a. becoming a stoner
b. avoiding GMO foods so you can live long enough to develop memory problems
c. keep eating GMO foods so you are guaranteed to develop memory problems
d. making it to old age and developing dementia,
although this is quite a sad thing for family members to watch,
if they happen to be family members who love you.

(We are losing a loved one to dementia now, so please don't think i am heartless.
And I did watch old Uncle Morris at 92 slip into the world of cowboy tv programmes.
He was one of the lucky ones, as he believed he was out West riding the range, happy as Larry ! )

But, if the shows you watch have any level of quality,
what's wrong with enjoying reruns ?

Remember when all TV series had 26 episodes,
and we were guaranteed the opportunity to watch the episodes twice in one year ?

This new device...another money making gimmick to cut down costs in the entertainment industry.

Until we realize this will be used in more sophisticated mind-controlling of the public.

Last Edit by Gladstone