You are Here:
Here comes the US female draft

Author (Read 1009 times)

Here comes the US female draft
« on: Feb 25, 2019, 01:09:09 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Been saying it for years and here we are. What does this say about the levels of honor in the US? How cowardly and childlike can all of this get? A men's rights group brought this forth. War has always been about making domestic life safe again or more prosperous from the spoils. Women joining to help on their own volition makes sense to me. Women being given combat roles doesn't, but as long as they volunteer and can physically perform the same is excusable, although leads to problems I wouldn't want in my army (logistics and cohesion). But forcing women into the military and having this group of "men" complaining it into existence? Pathetic, disgusting, dangerous, cowardly, and dishonorable in my opinion. What is a military that does this really fighting for? Reminds me of a favorite line from a song, "America is a killing name; it doesn't feel or discriminate!"

https://usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/24/military-draft-judge-rules-male-only-registration-unconstitutional/2968872002/

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules male-only draft unconstitutional

Gregory Korte, USA TODAY Published 12:59 a.m. ET Feb. 24, 2019 | Updated 10:29 a.m. ET Feb. 25, 2019

A federal judge in Texas has declared that an all-male military draft is unconstitutional, ruling that "the time has passed" for a debate on whether women belong in the military.

The decision deals the biggest legal blow to the Selective Service System since the Supreme Court upheld the draft registration process in 1981. In Rostker v. Goldberg, the court ruled that a male-only draft was "fully justified" because women were ineligible for combat roles.

But U.S. District Judge Gray Miller ruled late Friday that while historical restrictions on women serving in combat "may have justified past discrimination," men and women are now equally able to fight. In 2015, the Pentagon lifted all restrictions for women in military service.

The case was brought by the National Coalition For Men, a men's rights group, and two men who argued an all-male draft was unfair.

Men who fail to register with the Selective Service System at their 18th birthday can be denied public benefits such as federal employment and student loans. Women cannot register for Selective Service.

And the ruling...

https://documentcloud.org/documents/5747780-190224-SELECTIVE-SERVICE-DECISION-Full.html

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Here comes the US female draft
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2019, 06:59:22 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm waiting for the word Misandric to be as widely understood as Misogynistic.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.