You are Here:
World War Three: How Close Are We?

Author (Read 11739 times)

Re: World War Three: How Close Are We? AND TRUMP MUST NOW BE IMPEACHED.
« Reply #100 on: Jan 09, 2020, 07:20:04 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
Interesting take, but I think the retribution already happened with TWA 800 in 1996. Bill Cooper claimed it was Iran themselves that shot it down. US Navy personnel have admitted to "exercises" testing missiles that close to one of the busiest airports in the world that night in '96. Too long since and not one American on board this new crash. (Unless of course they were misled intentionally.)

No! I think I'm nuts and exhibiting all the symptoms of abuse and too long term confinement ...
You have an interesting and 'great' nation there. It is unique and I've spent an hour looking at
ICE, INS docus I found in a vault on a Immigration Lawyers server. As Noël Coward said in "I like America":

"I like America,
I have played around
Every slappy-happy hunting ground
But I find America-okay.

I've been about a bit
But I must admit
That I didn't know the half of it
Till I hit the U.S.A.

No likely lass
In Boston, Mass.
From passion will recoil.
In Dallas, Tex.
They talk of sex
But only think of oil.
New Jersey dames
Go up in flames
If someone mentions-bed.
In Chicago, Illinois
Any girl who meets a boy
Giggles and shoots him dead!

But I like America
Its Society
Offers infinite variety
And come what may
I shall return some day
To the good old U.S.A
."

Unfortunately, I have not yet been to the USA. I might like to ...
I've lived and worked with them from the Yanks to Californians but over here...

It seems to me, I would be eaten alive as we say, as I no longer have the oompah for it.
Still as a concept; America seems from a distance, just fine though also a money grubbers paradise ...
I've not been there, I don't have the credentials to comment but I sometimes think, it's all an image thing.

[Like, for instance; what's up with the american selling model, on the web.
Always the same: "Ring for quote".
- What? Like you don't know your own fecking price already?
You gonna make up a price over the blower?
Tell you what Pally, I'll go brew a nice cuppa' tea, then we haggle?

Sheeesh!]

For instance, I can read the latest Trump documents from the Whitehouse today on re-configuring and opening up the construction business and making it easier and quicker to build the highways and so on ...
Environmentalists will probably lie sideways in response, saying it's riding roughshod once again through legislation. I think it's an ambitious project and sounds great, that which Trump is renowned for.
Anyway we must get back to war ... and spoil that golden calf of an image.

https://whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-proposed-national-environmental-policy-act-regulations/

I'm saving up my money at the moment but I actually think that the immigration process for Brits is still exclusively hard. O'Bummer made it all but impossible. There are some interesting older documents on immigration law I can point you to which date from 2003 to 2007 or so, Bush period & DHS, from this lawyer's personal server.

I mean folks, get off the damned crack-pipe already .. whilst you still got a chance ...

Last Edit by Larry
Curator of the 'Plumbo-Jumbo' museum.
And re-cycler of pre-loved Minefields.

Re: World War Three: How Close Are We?
« Reply #101 on: Jan 09, 2020, 09:32:29 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Once you find out just how hard it is for an honest person to legally migrate to amercia, you'll know the real truth about what is driving illegal immigration.

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Trump is at risk of alien abduction by the Daleks
« Reply #102 on: Jan 09, 2020, 09:40:20 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I checked, and the betting odds for Trump NOT getting impeached are 98.04% last time I looked.
Understand that they need a MINIMUM of 2/3rds majority in the Senate, which is Republican controlled.

Trump is more at risk of alien abduction by the Daleks than impeachment by the senate.

Last Edit by Larry

Re: Trump is at risk of alien abduction by the Daleks
« Reply #103 on: Jan 10, 2020, 06:10:46 am »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
I checked, and the betting odds for Trump NOT getting impeached are 98.04% last time I looked.
Understand that they need a MINIMUM of 2/3rds majority in the Senate, which is Republican controlled.

Trump is more at risk of alien abduction by the Daleks than impeachment by the senate.

Last Edit by Palmerston

No, Doctor who is for the vagina people.

I'm a trek fan. It's food replicators for me.

Everything is fine at the Bezos emporium!

Can Trump be rematerialised in a wall cavity?

Accidents happen in a ST VOY episode when Klingons acquire stolen Federation Cookware.

(We'll still be in the EU up to or after 31Dec, according to the Johson Rumour Mill, aka the bbc)

Last Edit by Larry
Curator of the 'Plumbo-Jumbo' museum.
And re-cycler of pre-loved Minefields.

Re: General Soleimani
« Reply #104 on: Jan 10, 2020, 01:25:09 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Indeed but Qaseem Soleimani masterminded of Jihadist war crimes against Serbs in Bosnian war  :o

http://thesrpskatimes.com/assertion-iranian-general-qassem-soleimani-was-in-bosnia-herzegovina-during-the-war/

Last Edit by Palmerston

But is it true ?

Qaseem Soleimani was around Afghanistan during the 1990s, he was an IRGC commander in Kerman Province. Its where Afghan-grown opium travels to Turkey and on to Europe, and when Soleimani earned a reputation as a successful fighter against drug trafficking

As a Shia Muslim, its not at all believable he went anywhere near the Whabbi Salafi Sunni Muslims in Bosnia.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #105 on: Jan 10, 2020, 02:41:00 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Qaseem Soleimani was around Afghanistan during the 1990s, he was an IRGC commander in Kerman Province. Its where Afghan-grown opium travels to Turkey and on to Europe, and when Soleimani earned a reputation as a successful fighter against drug trafficking

As a Shia Muslim, its not at all believable he went anywhere near the Whabbi Salafi Sunni Muslims in Bosnia.

Good question. My opinion that Gen. Soleimani was in Bosnia war to help Muslims ( I think in 90`s Shia and Sunni Muslims were in better relations. In last decade IRG and Hezbollah fight together with Russian Army versus ISIS and Al Nusra Brigade ! )

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/10/weekinreview/the-world-what-s-iran-doing-in-bosnia-anyway.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina–Iran_relations

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #106 on: Jan 10, 2020, 10:35:28 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Good question. My opinion that Gen. Soleimani was in Bosnia war to help Muslims ( I think in 90`s Shia and Sunni Muslims were in better relations. In last decade IRG and Hezbollah fight together with Russian Army versus ISIS and Al Nusra Brigade ! )

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/10/weekinreview/the-world-what-s-iran-doing-in-bosnia-anyway.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina–Iran_relations

Last Edit by Palmerston

Not buying.
Solemani would have been killed by the Al CIAduh.
Besides which, we know where he was, just on the border with Afghanistan and attacking the New World Order DRUGS for GUNS.... With success, a crime against the NWO.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #107 on: Jan 11, 2020, 05:35:04 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Solemani would have been killed by the Al CIAduh.
Besides which, we know where he was, just on the border with Afghanistan and attacking the New World Order DRUGS for GUNS.... With success, a crime against the NWO.

Last Edit by Palmerston

First, buying or not buying , Iranians were in Bosnian war against Serbs.
Second, why you so sure that CIA kill General Soleimani if was to help Bosnian Muslims ?

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #108 on: Jan 11, 2020, 02:07:07 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876363/Iranian-protesters-Tehran-turn-against-regime-military-admits-shooting-plane.html

Protesters in Tehran clash with riot police as they demand the Ayatollah RESIGNS and call for regime change after Iran finally admits to shooting down jet and killing 176 people

Protests broke out at four universities in Tehran on Saturday after military admitted fatal blunder
Angry crowds demanded the Ayatollah's resignation and full investigation into the disaster
Regime forces cracked down hard on the demonstrators, firing tear gas into the crowds
Iranian air defenses shot down civilian passenger plane carrying 176 people, most of them Iranian citizens
The country was on high alert after targeting US forces with ballistic missiles in bloodless strike

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
Published: 11:29 EST, 11 January 2020 | Updated: 13:51 EST, 11 January 2020

What began as mournful vigils for Iranian lives lost on the flight soon turned to outrage and protest against the regime, and riot police quickly cracked down, firing tear gas into the crowd.

'Death to the Islamic Republic' protesters chanted, as the regime's security forces allegedly used ambulances to sneak heavily armed paramilitary police into the middle of crowds to disperse the demonstration.

Ukrainian Airlines Flight 752 was carrying 176 people, at least 130 of them Iranian citizens, when it was shot down by hapless Iranian Revolutionary Guard air defense forces shortly after taking off from Tehran on January 8.

Thousands gather outside Amir Kabir University on Saturday screaming 'Death to the Dictator'

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #109 on: Jan 14, 2020, 08:02:26 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

SyrianGirlpartisan

Last Edit by Palmerston