You are Here:
¿OPINION. There is no so-called NWO WW3 Plan in EUROPE. IT'S GERMANY'S DESTINY !

Author (Read 1985 times)

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
I live in Britain. I've had to deal close-up in my personal life whilst living a Decade in France, with actual German descendants of the SS.
I got heavily bullied by an actual family descendant from the SS frontline bloodstock. 'I was never the same again.'
I didn't go down without a fight but since I am insignificant in the world's eyes, that was simply business as usual.

The Germans are evidently NOT FINISHED in Europe.

It's my own personal experience that POLITICAL opinion does not encompass the phenomenon of 'the timeline' and how little addressed events cause a shifting in the outcome for whole continents.
It's always some grand existential borderline economic rapture that we hear of, or some Political Repartee which we inevitably see as some jolly-grand-old political game. I don't believe that!
From experience it is a genuine, immense cultural & historical rift that cannot be broached by wordy commentators.
As I say:
'Call me Nuts'. I do; yet something is happening again, with our massively superior Scientifically informed Teutonic Master-Neighbours ..!

There was on the front page of the DER SPIEGEL german newspaper online version EUROPEAN front page an hour ago, on my other slower computer, an article about the Italian elections using the words "How the recent elections in Italy threaten to upset the EUROPEAN ORDER .." Hahaha.

"Roman Reality Check"
https://spiegel.de/international/europe/italian-trumpism-is-no-less-dangerous-than-the-original-a-1209614.html
"Italian Trumpism Is No Less Dangerous than the Original."
"Members of the European Union need to send a clear message to the new Italian government: We will not allow you to destroy the eurozone."

Something will happen in Europe directly because of the ongoing insistence and assumption of GERMANY

They did not forgive us, nor will The Teutonic race ever forgive us; for the defeat in TWO WORLD WARS.

Surely it is beyond any 'existential' arguments. The GREAT technological leaps stem from WARS IN EUROPE.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

From my perspective, its just a matter of fact that Germany dominates the European Union.

Partly, its just geography, its population size etc . . . that it would always be destined to dominate Europe. The formation of Germany as a Nation State, in 1871 caused a geo-political eathquake, destablizing Europe. In a similar manner, once again Germany is putting it self back together with re-unification of East Germany.

Its also a matter of record, that when Germany unites the neighbors get a visit from the German Army.

Franco-German War
(1870–1871)

Followed by a dozen Colonial Wars, but 44 years of European Peace.

The Great War - World War 1
(1914-1918)

Because of the harsh treatment of Germany at the Treaty of Versailles, various rebellions, internal conflicts and territory squables with the neighbors.
Poland, Rhur, and the Silesian Uprisings.

21 Years of Peace

World War 2
(1939-1945)

Berlin Wall
(1989)

73 years of Peace..... (1945-2018)

So, some analysis would suggest that the natural peace period is 44 years, and the worst case is the weimar 22 years, and we can see that we are in the longest best period now. My best guess would be that if worst case halves the peace, then the best period is probably double 44 or 88 years of peace. That gives us another 15 years of peace.

Sure that is pretty simplisitc, but anyone care or dare to predict we could ever go over the 100 years of peace . . . .
That would pencil in World War 3 (2045-2045).

That's my optimistic take and spiel.
:)

Also, if you do the math . . .
Peace period from 1945-1989 the Occupied Years, when Germany was either occupied West or East Germany, that Germany was held down, occupied, artifically kept from power for, surprise 44 years.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

From my perspective, its just a matter of fact that Germany dominates the European Union.

Partly, its just geography, its population size etc . . . that it would always be destined to dominate Europe. The formation of Germany as a Nation State, in 1871 caused a geo-political eathquake, destablizing Europe. In a similar manner, once again Germany is putting it self back together with re-unification of East Germany.

Its also a matter of record, that when Germany unites the neighbors get a visit from the German Army.

Franco-German War
(1870–1871)

Followed by a dozen Colonial Wars, but 44 years of European Peace.

The Great War - World War 1
(1914-1918)

Because of the harsh treatment of Germany at the Treaty of Versailles, various rebellions, internal conflicts and territory squables with the neighbors.
Poland, Rhur, and the Silesian Uprisings.

21 Years of Peace

World War 2
(1939-1945)

Berlin Wall
(1989)

73 years of Peace..... (1945-2018)

So, some analysis would suggest that the natural peace period is 44 years, and the worst case is the weimar 22 years, and we can see that we are in the longest best period now. My best guess would be that if worst case halves the peace, then the best period is probably double 44 or 88 years of peace. That gives us another 15 years of peace.

Sure that is pretty simplisitc, but anyone care or dare to predict we could ever go over the 100 years of peace . . . .
That would pencil in World War 3 (2045-2045).

That's my optimistic take and spiel.
:)

Also, if you do the math . . .
Peace period from 1945-1989 the Occupied Years, when Germany was either occupied West or East Germany, that Germany was held down, occupied, artifically kept from power for, surprise 44 years.

Last Edit by Palmerston

You wrong. German Air force bombed Serbs in Bosnia 1995. and in FR Yugoslavia 1999.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/operation-deliberate-force-nato-bosnian-intervention.html

Last Edit by Humphrey

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
You wrong. German Air force bombed Serbs in Bosnia 1995. and in FR Yugoslavia 1999.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/operation-deliberate-force-nato-bosnian-intervention.html

Last Edit by Palmerston

I take it you are not Fan of Germany   :P

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.