You are Here:
Inauguration Day - T-minus 10 days

Author (Read 8154 times)

Inauguration Day - T-minus 10 days
« on: Jan 09, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
This is the most historic political time I've ever seen in America.  Particularly the next couple of weeks, the time leading up to and shortly after Trump's inauguration.  Historic, so I want to document it with daily observations.  I'll do it here.  Add your comments if you want.

Last night was the annual Golden Globe awards.  Hollywood bitched about Trump.  Those people aren't leaving the U.S. like they said they would.  Too bad.

The bogus "Russia hacked the election" narrative is being pushed by Trump's opponents.  Intelligence agencies have released their findings, and there's no proof the election was hacked, but they "assess" that it was.  Such a load of crap.  And Senator Chuck Schumer says Trump is pissing off the intelligence agencies and should be careful of retaliation.  I'd like to see Schumer held for questioning once Trump is sworn in.  Make him tell what he knows about a threat to the president and when he first learned it.

So 10 days to the swearing in.  Will Obama launch a war and declare an emergency between now and then, to postpone the inauguration?  If he does, then he becomes a criminal at noon on January 20.  He's entitled to 2 terms, no more.  If he seizes power illegally, then law enforcement will be obligated to remove him in any way they can.  I hope it doesn't come to that.

Will Obama blow something up?  That's a possibility.

Will there be an assassination attempt on Trump?  Probably, but we will never know about it if security does its job.  A man in upstate New York killed a mailman the other day, insisted it was Donald Trump.  It's troubling that someone would think it's Okay to kill Trump as a target of opportunity.  Trump will have to be very careful once he's in office.  I'm glad to see he's supplementing the Secret Service guard with his own people.  The Secret Service is the one common factor in all presidential assassinations.

Anyway, the countdown's begun.  This should be good.
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 10 days
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2017, 12:54:51 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Many good points mates and a good post!  8)

I think O'Nit-Wit is causing trouble all over the planet [Israel for one]; and he has his insiders [Jill Stein] in the USA trying to make Trump look bad.

This time their slander will NOT work...as to many Americans are AWAKE to the EVIL of The NWO!!!

...TO FREEDOM..!
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 9 days
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2017, 04:39:29 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
Yes indeed, the opposition is putting up hurdles.  Like this:

Activists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.  Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal.  Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”.  My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop, but it is important to understand that these groups are well funded, highly organized and extremely motivated.  The election of Donald Trump has been perhaps the single most galvanizing moment for the radical left in modern American history, and they are working very hard to turn January 20th into a major political statement.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/activists-are-hoping-to-turn-donald-trumps-inauguration-on-january-20th-into-one-of-the-biggest-riots-in-u-s-history

Jeff Sessions' confirmation hearing began today.  He'll be confirmed but the media will blast him.

I read today that the U.S. was involved in a war EVERY DAY of Obama's presidency.  First time in history that that's happened.  Maybe Trump can change that.
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 8 days
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2017, 04:20:11 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
So Trump had a press conference today, and a heated exchange with the CNN reporter.  He called CNN "fake news."  Good for him.

Eight days to go.  I expect the protestors are checking into hotels and motels in the D.C. area.

The only way they can stop Trump now is to kill him.  They might try to delay the swearing in, but if that happens, Trump should do the deed on his plane.  LBJ did.

Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 7 days
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2017, 07:46:54 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
A week to go.

My favorite story today is about Rosie O'Donnell, longtime Trump antagonist.  She supports martial law as a way to stop the inauguration:

I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/12/rosie-odonnell-tweet-supports-martial-law-delay-donald-trump-inauguration

So, in order to stop Trump from legally assuming the presidency, O'Donnell is willing to make all of us undergo curfews, checkpoints and armed troops on the streets.  Geez.  How does someone get so screwed up?

Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 7 days
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2017, 11:23:29 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior

My favorite story today is about Rosie O'Donnell, longtime Trump antagonist.  She supports martial law as a way to stop the inauguration:

I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW - DELAYING THE INAUGURATION - UNTIL TRUMP IS "CLEARED" OF ALL CHARGES

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/12/rosie-odonnell-tweet-supports-martial-law-delay-donald-trump-inauguration

So, in order to stop Trump from legally assuming the presidency, O'Donnell is willing to make all of us undergo curfews, checkpoints and armed troops on the streets.  Geez.  How does someone get so screwed up?

Nice Mate  8)...as we all can see the 'Crazies' are all in 'TILT' mode...

When Trump is in...the O'dummies are out...BYE...BYE!
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 6 days
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2017, 04:15:24 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
Obama is moving 6,000 troops and materiel to the Russian border in Poland.  Stirring the Russia pot internationally.

He's also fired the head of the National Guard in Washington DC, effective as Trump is taking his oath.  Encouraging unrest domestically.

So Obama's threatening WW3 and riots, otherwise things are looking good.  6 days to go.
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 5 days
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2017, 04:43:24 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
More news about disruptions and protests at the upcoming inauguration.  Same ol same ol.  Too bad the Democrats didn't work this hard to get their candidate elected.

Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

On the day of President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration protesters are planning an anti-capitalist march, road blockades and disruptions to inauguration balls. The protests will likely include property destruction, a source with intimate knowledge of the protest plans told The Daily Caller Friday.

The blockades are not limited to roads but will also be at every security checkpoint, the source said. The source added that the protesters blockading each checkpoint will represent a different liberal cause such as climate change or money in politics....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/inauguration-protesters-plan-to-destroy-property-and-disrupt-balls/

If these are organized by Soros, and someone is hurt, then the injured party should sue for a billion, force the matter onto the front page.  It seems that America is experiencing one of the Soros Twitter Revolutions.
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 4 days
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2017, 06:29:05 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
Opera star Andrea Bocelli backs out of inauguration after death threats

Opera star Andrea Bocelli has backed out of singing at Donald Trump's inauguration after receiving death threats - joining the list of celebrities to decline or cancel on the president-elect.

The revelation of death threats came as another singer - Broadway legend Jennifer Holliday - pulled out of Trump's festivities on Saturday after being threatened and branded an 'Uncle Tom'....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121306/Andrea-Bocelli-Jennifer-Holliday-inauguration-threats-Trump-positive.html
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 4 days
« Reply #9 on: Jan 16, 2017, 12:28:34 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Opera star Andrea Bocelli backs out of inauguration after death threats

Opera star Andrea Bocelli has backed out of singing at Donald Trump's inauguration after receiving death threats - joining the list of celebrities to decline or cancel on the president-elect.

The revelation of death threats came as another singer - Broadway legend Jennifer Holliday - pulled out of Trump's festivities on Saturday after being threatened and branded an 'Uncle Tom'....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121306/Andrea-Bocelli-Jennifer-Holliday-inauguration-threats-Trump-positive.html
All 'Scare Tactics' at this point: just a way for the NWO too intimidate and try to stop Trump from becoming # 45.

4-3-2-1...BLAST OFF...it's a new ride for planet earth...enjoy the trip...
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 3 days
« Reply #10 on: Jan 16, 2017, 06:04:53 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
Stories about organized chaos, disruptions and so on.  The Democrats should be sooo ashamed of themselves.
Thule Society

« Reply #11 on: Jan 17, 2017, 07:24:28 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
The circus has rolled into D.C.  Lots of articles around about the lead up to the inauguration.

Lately Trump has said he'll stop big pharma from murdering people.  And NATO is obsolete.  And Germany's immigration policy is ridiculous.  I look forward to a new administration in Washington for...I guess my whole life.

2 days to go.
Thule Society

« Reply #12 on: Jan 18, 2017, 12:09:59 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The circus has rolled into D.C.  Lots of articles around about the lead up to the inauguration.

Lately Trump has said he'll stop big pharma from murdering people.  And NATO is obsolete.  And Germany's immigration policy is ridiculous.  I look forward to a new administration in Washington for...I guess my whole life.

2 days to go.
Nicely said mate and I agree  8)
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 1 days
« Reply #13 on: Jan 18, 2017, 04:19:50 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
The inauguration seems like a done deal, but we shall see.  I guess Obama could shut down the city in the name of preserving order, and he's pissy enough to do that, but Trump can take the oath anywhere.  He and Clarence Thomas in a limo.  Doesn't matter.  One day left.
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 1 days
« Reply #14 on: Jan 19, 2017, 02:30:57 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The inauguration seems like a done deal, but we shall see.  I guess Obama could shut down the city in the name of preserving order, and he's pissy enough to do that, but Trump can take the oath anywhere.  He and Clarence Thomas in a limo.  Doesn't matter.  One day left.
Almost there mate...Done Deal  ;)...Trump will be #45!!!
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Inauguration Day - T-minus 19 hours
« Reply #15 on: Jan 19, 2017, 04:34:19 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
All right!  Tomorrow.  D.C. is a zoo right now.  Lots of reporting on that online.  Tomorrow's the day.  So cool.
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - Done Deal
« Reply #16 on: Jan 20, 2017, 04:12:48 pm »

Rex

• Legion of the Banned
  • Awakened
Well I'm glad that's done.  One of the highlights of the day, Hillary catches Bill ogling Melania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkK_ZKl-SQ
Thule Society

Re: Inauguration Day - Done Deal
« Reply #17 on: Jan 23, 2017, 10:41:40 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Well I'm glad that's done.  One of the highlights of the day, Hillary catches Bill ogling Melania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hkK_ZKl-SQ
We won and Trump is in; and now the cleansing begins...

Nice vid mate  8)
Common Sense ran away...