You are Here:
Three feared dead as plane and helicopter wreckage lands near Rothschild manor

Author (Read 617 times)

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Aylesbury mid-air crash: Three feared dead as plane and helicopter wreckage lands near Rothschild manor house       17 November 2017 • 4:45pm    At least three people were feared dead after a mid-air collision between a helicopter and light aircraft flying from an airfield where air traffic control had been shut due to “staff shortages”.
Wreckage from the aircraft tumbled from the sky and landed just over a mile from the former home of the Rothschild banking family at Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire, yesterday lunchtime.
More - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/aylesbury-mid-air-crash-fatalities-feared-afteraircraft-helicopter/

Last Edit by Humphrey
Are you in earnest resolved never to barter your liberty for the lordly servitude of a court, but to live free, fearless, and independent? Then never enter the place from whence so few have been able to return; never come within the circle of ambition; nor ever bring yourself into comparison with those masters of the earth who have already engrossed the attention of half mankind before you.

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
bump

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.