Jeremy Corbyn Recommends UK Snub Allies
« on: Aug 14, 2017, 09:57:42 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
ALLIES SNUB

The Sun
Monday  August 15, 2017

Jeremy Corbyn risked fresh outrage last night after demanding that Britain pull out of military exercises with our closest allies.

The leftie Labour leader said that the Government "must not drag" Britain into any US military action against North Korea.
He also said that the UK should not be taking part in any "joint exercise" in the region with the UK's strategic partners.

Mr. Corbyn said:  "There can be no question of blind loyalty to the erratic and belligerent Trump administration".

Re: Jeremy Corbyn Recommends UK Snub Allies
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2017, 10:09:01 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Gee...
Sounds a wee bit like Dr Ron Paul, doesn't he ?

No wonder the Conservative Party members and the conservative mass media refer to him as a Communist !

But Mr Corbyn has been a member of the British Parliament for over 30 years.
He was known as a "backbencher", ie , a member of the minority party  who literally sat in the benches farthest from the parliamentary debates.
That is, before the British citizens shocked the government by electing and re-elelecting him head of the opposition, that  is, the Labour Party.
Now he sits in the front and is at the head of parliamentary debates.
His job is to hold the Conservative Party's feet to the fire.

No matter what shenanigans the political elite and MSM pull,
Mr Corbyn keeps winning the hearts and minds of the Brits who support Labour, the traditional party of the working class.

Mr Corbyn was also criticized by the Conservative government for stating that he would refuse to push the button that would set off the UK's nuclear weapon,
should he ever be elected Prime Minister.
Over all, not a bad dude, in my humble opinion.

Re: Jeremy Corbyn Recommends UK Snub Allies
« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2017, 10:10:26 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think he has a lot in common with Ron Paul, its like he is the left wing mirror image, or a long lost twin brother.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.