Forum > Introductions

What do people expect from a particular forum?

(1/7) > >>

Letsbereal:
I think a lot of people know me here since I've been posting on Forum.PrisonPlanet since 1 January 2009.

Most recently I got banned from Forum.PrisonPlanet till December 24, 2016 for being a 'post whore' https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/postwhore

I don't feel like one and so don't my followers I've got in contact with and telling me this. Frankly I think the lack of participation on the forum is what is killing it, not me on the contrary I think.

Also because other members are operating on the same way which is good.

This could be a good opportunity to discuss what originators of a particular forum expect from their forum and their forum members and what forum members themselves think about this.

Before I post anything anywhere I think this is a very important discussion to have.

So just let me know what you think?

Jacob Law:
That's BS you are the best poster on the site; when did this happen, who in the hell is doing shit like this?

Jacob Law:

--- Quote from: Letsbereal on Nov 25, 2016, 08:21:23 pm ---I think a lot of people know me here since I've been posting on Forum.PrisonPlanet since 1 January 2009.

Most recently I got banned from Forum.PrisonPlanet till December 24, 2016 for being a 'post whore' https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/postwhore

I don't feel like one and so don't my followers I've got in contact with and telling me this. Frankly I think the lack of participation on the forum is what is killing it, not me on the contrary I think.

Also because other members are operating on the same way which is good.

This could be a good opportunity to discuss what originators of a particular forum expect from their forum and their forum members and what forum members themselves think about this.

Before I post anything anywhere I think this is a very important discussion to have.

So just let me know what you think?

--- End quote ---

I thought you were a global moderator, who in the hell does this person think he is?
Right now the site is down, something is happening, very strange.
I am going to post something about it and find out what's up, I notice the Back from the Club was worried about being ban, shit who is doing this?

Jacob Law:
I posted that you were banned, I let you know what happens.

Letsbereal:

--- Quote from: Jacob Law on Nov 25, 2016, 08:44:26 pm ---That's BS you are the best poster on the site; when did this happen, who in the hell is doing shit like this?

--- End quote ---

TnX for the kind words and I am told the same thing by some other forum members I've got in contact with.

This happened on November 24. 2016 so got a ban for exactly one month I guess.

--- Quote ---Sorry Letsbereal, you are banned from using this forum!
post whore
This ban is set to expire December 24, 2016, 02:20:50 PM.
--- End quote ---

People should know that I am not their regular hanky panky with which you can play around with bans. I am very serious guy committed to my quest of keeping people informed.

When I arrived at the Forum.PrisonPlanet at 1 January 2009 I did notice that some well respected forum members left at around that time and I've always wondered what that was all about. Now I am going to find out trough my own experience I guess.

Like said I think the lack of participants is killing that forum, and now I am going to learn how that happened and that's a shame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version