You are Here:
THIS is what a *DARK DAY* looks like for the globalists

Author (Read 438 times)

THIS is what a *DARK DAY* looks like for the globalists
« on: Jan 08, 2021, 02:11:23 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
"

Rev 6: 12-17
KJV

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Rev 14: 9-11
KJV

Last Edit by Larry

Re: THIS is what a *DARK DAY* looks like for the globalists
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2021, 06:06:53 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

What I would say, is that according to most of the popular interpretations from the "End Times Industry", is that America is not in the Book of Revelations.
As most of you live in America, I suggest that it would be prudent that you give that some thought...
For starters, I don't think God or the Bible contains huge mistakes, its more likely that human nature has made the mistakes.

Please give it some real thought, over time, not some quick fire answer unless you lot have been pondering it for a long time.

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2021, 06:11:06 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I wrote about this a few years ago...so I just bumped it, to try and stir some interest,

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2021, 03:45:52 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
What I would say, is that according to most of the popular interpretations from the "End Times Industry", is that America is not in the Book of Revelations.
As most of you live in America, I suggest that it would be prudent that you give that some thought...
No, it applies to the entire world, this has nothing to do with "an industry".

For starters, I don't think God or the Bible contains huge mistakes, its more likely that human nature has made the mistakes.

Please give it some real thought, over time, not some quick fire answer unless you lot have been pondering it for a long time.
Corrupt "revisions" of the KJV yes, but not the KJV.  I suggest start reading books by G.A. Riplinger for proof of this.  The entire, real KJV bible is absolutely ANTI-New World Order.  Stop and think about that.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2021, 04:12:54 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bill Cooper made an interesting argument that America is the beast and Britain the whore. There's also interesting arguments that World War One was the apocalypse of revelation. Remember, the end of ages; not necessarily the end of all things.

Personally, Revelations is what one man saw in a vision. The Gospel holds most sway with me considering it's different accounts from different men. It's all that truly matters to me in the bible. And although KJV is good with english, it was the king of england that sanctioned it. And keep in mind, we're still only a couple hundred years closer to when the common man was able (physically and mentally) to actually read the bible, compared to thousands of years ago when it was all being written.

There are always bigger things at play than one country. The story of humanity in general has been nearly pure slavery and serfdom to the "higher ones." We've had a break and now we're losing grasp of that break.

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #5 on: Jan 09, 2021, 08:55:14 pm »

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior
Been watching a lot of people have dreams of the US - all negative, unfortunately.

If we're at the top of the Tytler cycle, then recovery is possible, and the end gets kicked down the road.

If the globalists establish a worldwide lockdown, then the end comes sooner rather than later.

Either way, marching orders for true believers this year is to hold the line and occupy. The Christian Diors left during the COVID psyop and never came back. We may see a more spiritually militant church in the near future, like in Acts. People are tired of being compromised by devils. Like it or not the unseen war is becoming manifest.

I don't really have a lot of confidence that things are going to straighten out in the natural realm at this point. My eyes are more on the eternal.

Last Edit by Larry
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.

« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2021, 08:58:37 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
My eyes are more on the eternal.

This is why I'm being much more upfront and real here. I might just start a bitchute or something at this point. There's no reason to hide in the shadows any longer. I will die. And the last thing I want, is for me or my progeny to live in tyranny. Forever

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #7 on: Jan 10, 2021, 06:54:29 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Richard Grenell, a close associate of US President Donald Trump, sharply criticized Joseph Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.
Source: B92, Tanjug Saturday, January 9, 2021 | 22:55

The reason for that is the announcement of the initiation of Trump's impeachment, even after the social network Twitter permanently shut down his account.

"Hey, Joe Biden and Camala Harris, Good Luck telling other countries they can’t silence, censor or shut down their political opponents. This is a crisis for the American brand and you are celebrating the (temporary) power that comes with it", Grenell, the outgoing special envoy for the Belgrade-Pristina talks, said on Twitter.

Democrats in Congress have threatened to initiate Trump's impeachment process if he does not resign, blaming him for the recent riots at the Capitol in Washington.

After the riots in Washington, Twitter decided to permanently suspend U.S. President's account due to, as they stated from that company, "the risk of further incitement of violence".

“After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” the company said in a tweet on Friday.

Social network Twitter announced that it permanently suspended the account of the US President, Donald Trump, due to the risk of further incitement of violence.
World Saturday, January 9, 2021 01:52 Comments: 1

Last Edit by Larry