You are Here:
If you were paying attention for 10+ years, this will sound incredibly familiar

Author (Read 1588 times)

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4637254/pg1

"BREAKING: FBI says White Supremacists plotted attack on the U.S. Power Grid !!!
White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid, the FBI alleges in an affidavit that was mistakenly unsealed.

The teen was in a text group with more than a dozen people in the fall of 2019 when he introduced the idea of saving money to buy a ranch where they could participate in militant training, according to the affidavit, which was filed under seal along with a search warrant application in Wisconsin’s Eastern U.S. District Court in March. The documents were inadvertently unsealed last week before the mistake was discovered and they were quickly sealed again.

The teenager wanted the group to be “operational” by the 2024 election because he believed it was likely a Democrat would win, but “the timeline for being operational would accelerate if President Trump lost the 2020 election,” according to the affidavit. An informant told investigators that the teen “definitely wanted to be operational for violence, but also activism.”

The affidavit details an investigation into group members, who allegedly share white supremacist ideology. The document outlines how they communicated over encrypted messaging applications before three of them eventually met up in person. They also allegedly shared recommended reading on white supremacist literature, required a “uniform” to symbolize their commitment and talked about making weapons. The affidavit says the Ohio teen put Nazi flags in his room, but his mother told him to take them down.

Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.” The teen replied: “I can say the same,” the court documents state."

This was my response:

"HAHAHAHAHAH!, EXACTLY AS I WARNED EVERYONE ABOUT 11 YEARS AGO, INCLUDING THE NARRATIVE. SORRY, I AM LAUGHING BECAUSE IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO THESE F*CKS, THEY ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY TRANSPARENT.

This exact narrative was floated by the former 4 star General of Northern Command back in 2008-09 (Victor E. Renuart).

If this is carried out the ACTUAL terrorists will be the following (and could be others):

MITRE Corporation
Air Force Cyber Space Command
SAIC (whatever they're called now)
3-5 letter agencies: DARPA, NRO, DISA, etc.
Booz Allen Hamilton
NARUS
Raytheon
Lockheed Martin
IBM

JUST LMFAO @ "an Ohio teenager"
JUST LMFAO @ "White supremacists"

HEY FBI, GET A NEW SCRIPT, YOU'RE F*CKING NOT EVEN TRYING.

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
"Just lean these packages up against each column...
-FBI Agent

Last Edit by Gladstone
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal