You are Here:
No to migrants

Author (Read 2507 times)

No to migrants
« on: May 07, 2020, 05:55:35 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Serbian Army Base in Obrenovac, Serbia became Center for migrants from Islamic countries ! One brave man with his car said no !

" I do not want to my girlfriend be rape by migrants from Obrenovac. I do not want to Serbia become Muslim State. I am Christian...Arrest me free" he talk to Serbian soldier.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: No to migrants
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 05:48:06 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2020, 06:14:55 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Drunk Migrant attack Serbian girl and arrest. Citizens of Obrenovac said that is not first time that migrants been violent.

Opposition party Dveri accused President of Serbia Vucic that in USA made a deal with Soros Jr. about more migrants to come in Serbia.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2020, 07:45:27 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
After many migrant violence, EU Dictator Vucic sent Army of Serbia to protect people not far from Belgrade.

Serbian Soldiers were couple hours in patrol and return to Belgrade. >:(

P.S. "Conspiracy theorists" said that A. Vucic get richer from EU. More migrants in Serbia. More money for President.  >:(

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #4 on: Nov 14, 2020, 11:08:38 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Serbian Gendarmerie controls migrants in Šid near Belgrade

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2020, 10:37:49 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
In downtown of Belgrade, yesterday, one migrant ask from one boy money. When boy did gave him a money, migrant stabbed with knife. Boy have 16 years.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2021, 12:59:42 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
BACK TO N1
BiH Serb Presidency Chairman to Borell: RS entity will not open migrant camps
Share:
NEWS
Author:
Šerif Kapetanović
12.01.2021 12:41

BiH Serb Presidency Chairman Dodik to EU: Republik of Srpska entity will not open migrant camps

NEWS Author:Šerif Kapetanović 12.01.2021

Republika Srpska (RS), Bosnia's Serb-dominated entity will not change its earlier position that no migrant camp will be built on its territory, BiH Serb Presidency Chairman Milorad Dodik told EU's Foreign and Security Policy High Representative, Srna news agency reported Tuesday.

“We spoke about the migrant issue at Borell's request and he was interested why the former Bira factory in Bihac wasn't prepared for their accommodation. I said that neither the BiH Presidency nor the RS are in charge of that because Bira is in the Federation (FBiH) entity which should deal with that issue. The BiH migrant crisis is on the edge of becoming a humanitarian disaster and those responsible should deal with it,” Dodik said, adding that he agreed to meet with the Bihac Mayor Suhret Fazlic.

He pointed out that the EU did provide funds for the accommodation of migrants via various independent organisations and not via BiH, RS or FBiH institutions, adding that there are indications of misuse of those funds which is why they do not count as an aid to BiH.

“Borell asked, probably under Sarajevo's influence, that migrants be distributed across the entire territory of BiH, regardless of the RS’ clear position. I told him that the RS has the right to its position regarding the migrant crisis and that it would not change, meaning there will be no migrant centres on the territory of the RS,” Dodik said.

He noted that the RS does not want any funds for the accommodation of migrants, nor will they accommodate them. According to him, it is very important that the RS remains firm in its decision because only in that way will they achieve any results.

“The EU encouraged millions of people to go towards it and then they placed a wire on their border, which only speaks of their relation towards the migrants who are their exclusive problem – not ours. BiH didn't remain passive towards migrants, but the main migrant problem isn't BiH but the EU and they should take full responsibility for it,” Dodik pointed out.

EU's Borelj called on the BiH authorities to work on sustainable solutions for migrants, primarily on opening reception centres more evenly distributed throughout the country.

POPULAR POSTS

Bosnia will not introduce additional coronavirus measures
27. 11. 2020

Part of migrants in improvised tents refuse registration, authorities claim

Bosnia's Una-Sana Canton bans movement and transportation of migrants
19. 08. 2020

LATEST NEWS

Serbia confirms 2,142 new coronavirus cases, 29 deaths

Last Edit by Gladstone