Author (Read 115153 times)

Re: COVID-1984
« Reply #1150 on: Dec 28, 2020, 12:18:53 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
If you want to travel next year, you may need a vaccine passport

https://cnn.com/2020/12/27/tech/coronavirus-vaccine-passport-apps/index.html

Now that coronavirus vaccines are starting to roll out in the US and abroad, many people may be dreaming of the day when they can travel, shop and go to the movies again. But in order to do those activities, you may eventually need something in addition to the vaccine: a vaccine passport application.

Several companies and technology groups have begun developing smartphone apps or systems for individuals to upload details of their Covid-19 tests and vaccinations, creating digital credentials that could be shown in order to enter concert venues, stadiums, movie theaters, offices, or even countries.
The Common Trust Network, an initiative by Geneva-based nonprofit The Commons Project and the World Economic Forum, has partnered with several airlines including Cathay Pacific, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Swiss Airlines, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic, as well as hundreds of health systems across the United States and the government of Aruba.

The CommonPass app created by the group allows users to upload medical data such as a Covid-19 test result or, eventually, a proof of vaccination by a hospital or medical professional, generating a health certificate or pass in the form of a QR code that can be shown to authorities without revealing sensitive information. For travel, the app lists health pass requirements at the points of departure and arrival based on your itinerary.

"You can be tested every time you cross a border. You cannot be vaccinated every time you cross a border," Thomas Crampton, chief marketing and communications officer for The Commons Project, told CNN Business. He stressed the need for a simple and easily transferable set of credentials, or a "digital yellow card," referring to the paper document generally issued as proof of vaccination.

Large tech firms are also getting in on the act. IBM (IBM) developed its own app, called Digital Health Pass, which allows companies and venues to customize indicators they would require for entry including coronavirus tests, temperature checks and vaccination records. Credentials corresponding to those indicators are then stored in a mobile wallet. In an effort to address one challenge around returning to normalcy after vaccines are distributed widely, developers may now have to confront other challenges, ranging from privacy issues to representing the varied effectiveness of different vaccines. But the most pressing challenge may simply be avoiding the disjointed implementation and mixed success of tech's previous attempt to address the public health crisis: contact tracing apps.

Early on in the pandemic, Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOG) set aside their smartphone rivalry to jointly develop a Bluetooth-based system to notify users if they'd been exposed to someone with Covid-19. Many countries and state governments around the world also developed and used their own apps.

"I think where exposure notification ran into some challenges was more of the piecemeal implementation choices, lack of federal leadership ... where each state had to go it alone and so each state had to figure it out independently," said Jenny Wanger, who leads the exposure notification initiatives for Linux Foundation Public Health, a tech-focused organization helping public health authorities around the world combat Covid-19.

To encourage better coordination this time, The Linux Foundation has partnered with the Covid-19 Credentials Initiative, a collective of more than 300 people representing dozens of organizations across five continents and is also working with IBM and CommonPass to help develop a set of universal standards for vaccine credential apps.

"If we're successful, you should be able to say: I've got a vaccine certificate on my phone that I got when I was vaccinated in one country, with a whole set of its own kind of health management practices... that I use to get on a plane to an entirely different country and then I presented in that new country a vaccination credential so I could go to that concert that was happening indoors for which attendance was limited to those who have demonstrated that they've had the vaccine," said Brian Behlendorf, executive director of Linux Foundation.

"It should be interoperable in the same way that email is interoperable, the same way that the web is interoperable," he said. "Right now, we're in a situation where there's some moving parts that get us closer to that, but I think there's a sincere commitment from everybody in the industry."

Part of ensuring wide usage for vaccine passports is accounting for the large subset of the global population that still doesn't use or have access to smartphones. A few companies within the Covid-19 Credentials Initiative are also developing a smart card that strikes a middle ground between the traditional paper vaccine certificates and an online version that's easier to store and reproduce.

"For us it's [about] how that digital credential can be stored, can be presented, not only through smartphones but also in other ways for those people who don't have access to stable internet and also who don't own smartphones," said Lucy Yang, co-lead of the Covid-19 Credentials Initiative. "We're looking into it, and there are companies who are doing really promising work.

CommonPass has partnered with several airlines to start rolling out its health credential app on select international flights.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1151 on: Dec 28, 2020, 12:32:51 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
If you want to travel next year, you may need a vaccine passport

I can't prove it yet, but I think they're setting up "disease checkpoint" things just outside the major cities. I've seen the metal signs. I drive out there on the regular sometimes. You want reality; you got it.

To the rivers.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #1152 on: Dec 28, 2020, 10:21:22 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
Makes you wonder about the promotion of all the zombie shows ,,,, de-humanizing people ...
No borders no walls no "countries people jobs - fill in the blank"  at all ...

Biden's Dark winter appears on cue ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/uks-mutant-covid-strain-conquers-scandinavia-doctors-warn-grim-month-ahead-live
UK's Mutant COVID Strain Conquers Scandinavia As Doctors Warn Of "Grim Month Ahead"; Russia Extends UK Travel Ban: Live Updates

As we emerge from the post-holiday weekend in the west, the biggest COVID-19 related news over the past few days has focused mostly on burgeoning fears of the "variant" COVID-19 strain...
MON DEC 28, 2020 AT 8:05 AM

UK's Mutant COVID Strain Conquers Scandinavia As Doctors Warn Of "Grim Month Ahead"; Russia Extends UK Travel Ban: Live Updates
| - - -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/
The Walking Dead TV series
Sheriff Deputy Rick Grimes wakes up from a coma to learn the world is in ruins and must lead a group of survivors to stay alive.

Release Info
USA    31 October 2010

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. The series features a large ensemble cast as survivors of a zombie apocalypse, trying to stay alive under near-constant threat of attacks from zombies, colloquially known as "walkers".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(comic_book)

Published beginning in 2003 by Image Comics, the series ran for 193 issues, with Kirkman unexpectedly ending the series in 2019. The comic will be republished issue by issue in full color, inked by Dave McCaig, starting in October 2020.

Season 10 Returns

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: COVID-1984 - Tears for Tier 4
« Reply #1153 on: Dec 30, 2020, 02:42:00 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #1154 on: Dec 30, 2020, 03:27:26 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
Lets see Global economy purposefully made trajectory to epic fail

Tom Clancy's The Division - E3 Breakdown trailer [EUROPE]
•Jun 10, 2013

https://apnews.com/article/us-news-united-kingdom-coronavirus-pandemic-denver-colorado-72cc2bc0ae61793d0e1849c7fa6167f0
Colorado Guardsman has 1st reported US case of virus variant
By COLLEEN SLEVIN and CARLA K. JOHNSON
5 minutes ago

DENVER (AP) — The first person in the U.S. known to be infected with a new and apparently more contagious variant of the coronavirus was identified Wednesday as a Colorado National Guardsman who had been sent to help out at a nursing home struggling with an outbreak. And health officials said a second Guard member may have it, too.

The cases have triggered a host of questions about how the mutant version circulating in England arrived in the U.S. and whether it is too late to stop it now, with top experts saying it is probably already spreading elsewhere in the United States.

“The virus is becoming more fit, and we’re like a deer in the headlights,” warned Dr. Eric Topol, head of Scripps Research Translational Institute. He noted that the U.S. does far less genetic sequencing of virus samples to discover variants than other developed nations do, and thus was probably slow to detect this new mutation.

The two Guard members had been dispatched on Dec. 23 to work at the Good Samaritan Society nursing home in the small town of Simla, in a mostly rural area about 90 miles outside Denver, said Dr. Rachel Herlihy, state epidemiologist. They were among six Guard members sent to the home.

| - - -

https://newspunch.com/no-evidence-covid-vaccine-prevents-viral-transmission-says-who-chief-scientist/
“No Evidence Covid Vaccine Prevents Viral Transmission” Says WHO Chief Scientist
December 29, 2020 Niamh Harris News, World 13 Comments

The World Health Organization (WHO) is warning that there is “no evidence to be confident that any of the coronavirus vaccines prevent transmission”

According to the WHO people who receive the vaccine should continue wearing masks and continue to follow all the social distancing and travel guidelines.

So does that mean the vaccines don’t really work?

Zero Hedge reports: The comments were made by WHO chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan during what appears to have been a virtual press conference held Monday

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Globalists CAUGHT RED HANDED, this should ***ENRAGE*** EVERYONE
« Reply #1155 on: Dec 30, 2020, 10:22:34 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
UK: Woman gets arrested at home for filming empty hospital and posting the VID online

Youtube took the video down of the empty hospital, so here's Bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CuJjllSQ2PmS/

Three days later (today), the police come to her home and arrest her.

Youtube:

Bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9sBnx3CX6OZS/

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1156 on: Dec 30, 2020, 11:02:31 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I wish more people spoke out. I'm very familiar with hospitals. I'm in Houston alot. There's no problems here. Headlines are useful for evidence.

They portray the "Houston Medical Center" on national television as the actual Texas Medical Center... Now, some random local-er hospitals may be full with sick patients sure, but a fifth of the people I know are not dying and the hospitals in the real Texas Medical Center are not full. Been in their docks. >:(

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1157 on: Dec 31, 2020, 10:34:21 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/great-2020-seasonal-fluinfluenza-disappearing-act
The Great 2020 Seasonal Flu/Influenza Disappearing Act
Thursday, Dec 31, 2020 - 10:00

Authored by Stephen Lendman,

According to the WHO, seasonal flu/influenza practically disappeared this year in the southern hemisphere.

“In tropical South America, there were no influenza detections…”
    “Globally… influenza activity remained at lower levels than expected for this time of the year.”

Lower means flu practically didn’t show up this year like always before.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1158 on: Dec 31, 2020, 11:59:08 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
UK Woman Arrested For Filming Inside Empty Hospital
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Dec 31, 2020 - 5:00
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk-woman-arrested-filming-inside-empty-hospital
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

A woman in the UK was arrested by police after she filmed a video inside an almost completely empty hospital and posted it online.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.

« Reply #1159 on: Dec 31, 2020, 12:06:30 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
In case anyone is wondering can this really be true I dug around for a better source . . .

Woman arrested in connection with video filmed at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

Arrest follows reports of video posted online
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/woman-arrested-connection-video-filmed-4841311

ByJanet HughesSenior Digital Reporter
10:35, 30 DEC 2020Updated17:03, 30 DEC 2020

Police have confirmed an arrest has been made in connection with an incident at one of the county's hospitals.

A 46-year-old woman has been arrested after a video was filmed at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and posted online.

Officers from Gloucestershire Constabulary arrested the woman yesterday on suspicion of a public order offence.

She has been bailed until January on condition she does not to enter any NHS premises unless it is for an emergency or an appointment.

The woman has not been named.

A statement from Gloucestershire Police said: "Following a number of reports in relation to a video filmed by a member of the public at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and posted online, officers arrested a 46-year-old woman yesterday (Tuesday 29 December) on suspicion of a public order offence.
"The woman has been bailed to return to police on 21 January, with conditions that she cannot enter any NHS premises or the grounds of any such premises, unless in the case of an emergency or to attend a pre-arranged NHS appointment."

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1160 on: Dec 31, 2020, 12:45:43 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Anti-lockdown activist who walked into hospital and filmed 'empty' wards is handcuffed in her dressing gown and arrested by police who turned up at her door

* Debbie Hicks filmed herself wandering around Gloucester Hospital on Monday
* She was arrested by police on Tuesday for an alleged public order offence
* Hospital deny her claims that wards are empty and pandemic is a 'massive scam'
* Ms Hicks was a Labour council candidate  who said the 2017 Manchester terror attack was 'wonderful timing for Theresa May'
* She was charged under coronavirus act at an anti-lockdown event last month

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter For Mailonline
Published: 14:24, 31 December 2020 | Updated: 16:00, 31 December 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101999/Anti-lockdown-activist-46-arrested-secret-hospital-footage.html

An anti-lockdown protester and comrade of Jeremy Corbyn's anti-vaxxer brother Piers has been arrested for filming inside a hospital and sharing footage on social media she claims shows the coronavirus pandemic is a 'massive scam'.

Debbie Hicks wandered around Gloucester Royal Hospital on Monday saying it was 'shut down' and 'dead' and was arrested in her dressing gown by two officers who visited her home in Stroud 24 hours later.

In the eight-minute film, viewed by 158,000 people on Facebook, she says: 'We've been put in Tier 3, for this? It's a disgrace. I've seen less than 20 people. It's completely dead in an empty hospital with wards shut down and the lights off.

'Where are all the people dying and where is the mutant virus? I can’t see the evidence and neither can the public watching. We've been robbed of Christmas for this'.

Gloucester Royal Hospital has hit back and insisted the wards are 'extremely busy' and accused her of 'intrusion' and upsetting patients filmed waiting in A&E.

While local Tory MP Siobham Baillie said: 'It's appalling that our Gloucestershire Hospital Trust had to spend their precious time during this difficult pandemic defending themselves against films on social media that were wrongly claiming the hospital is empty.'

Gloucestershire recorded 1,286 positive cases last week - below the national average - with NHS chiefs claiming there are more than 200 Covid patients in the hospital Ms Hicks was filming.

The public is not allowed to film inside a UK hospital - or patients - without prior permission being granted.

Ms Hicks journeyed through A&E, along corridors and looked into various wards without a mask, telling people who stopped her that she is exempt from wearing them.

In one angry exchange she is heard exclaiming: 'You shouldn't be asking me about that. It's none of your business. Two stupid women asking why I'm not wearing a face covering. I'm not in the mood for this bulls**t today'.

The activist was arrested at her home on Tuesday on suspicion of a public order offence where her husband filmed two officers try to handcuff her in her dressing gown.

Sharing the video after being bailed yesterday - and being banned from all NHS property unless she becomes ill - she said: 'Wake up world- how utterly Orwellian and Nazi to go through this for sharing a video of an empty hospital.

'This officer barged into my home, at xmas, and arrested me when I wasn't dressed in front of my family. I was in my nightgown with nothing underneath when the thug of an officer tried to drag me off under arrest as he aggressively arrested me and twisted my hands behind my back in handcuffs'.

Ms Hicks stood for Labour at the 2017 local elections before being suspended after suggesting that the Manchester terror attack was 'wonderful timing for Theresa May' - suggesting the terror attack that claimed 23 lives and injured 800-plus could help win the Tories votes.

She is an active supporter of Piers Corbyn and his 'Freedom Rally' movement, attending protests in London with him and posing for a selfie on the Tube using a party hat as a mask.

Mr Corbyn tweeted the video of her arrest today with the caption: 'Fascism'.

In November she was arrested was arrested at the Freedom Rally event in Stroud. She has been charged with a coronavirus offence and is due to appear at Cheltenham Magistrates’ Court on February 22.

Gloucestershire Police has said she was arrested under Section 4A of the Public Order Act - meaning she is accused of causing intentional harassment, alarm or distress to people while filming the hospital.

A spokesman said: 'Following a number of reports in relation to a video filmed by a member of the public at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and posted online, officers arrested a 46-year-old woman on suspicion of a public order offence.

'The woman has been bailed to return to police on January 21, with conditions that she cannot enter any NHS premises or the grounds of any such premises, unless in the case of an emergency or to attend a pre-arranged NHS appointment.'

The hospital has said they are busy, despite the footage.

A spokesman said: 'Our hospitals are and remain extremely busy and colleagues at both our hospitals have been working hard throughout the festive period to care for our patients

'Contrary to what you may have seen through 'secret filming' on Facebook, our hospitals are and remain extremely busy.

'We are currently caring for more than 200 patients with COVID-19, including many who require treatment in our critical care departments and a further 500+ non-COVID patients.

'Filming patients who are waiting in A&E without their consent is both intrusive and upsetting as maintaining patient confidentiality is key to our hospitals being a safe space for you to receive the care you need.

'We cannot stress highly enough how important it is to continue to follow hands-face-space guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the most vulnerable in our community in Gloucestershire

'Our Trust and our colleagues throughout the NHS are dedicated to caring for you around the clock, every day of the year.

'We know that the vast majority of our local community in Gloucestershire appreciates the extraordinary dedication and expertise of our NHS and we're extremely grateful to you all for your continued support.'

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1161 on: Jan 02, 2021, 01:08:16 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

In case anyone is wondering can this really be true I dug around for a better source . . .

Yea, becoming quite the commodity, eh?

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: COVID-1984 now they claim
« Reply #1162 on: Jan 10, 2021, 07:51:27 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Now they claim 1 in 15 people have covid....
How much fucking longer will people swallow this utter bollocks !!!
Where are the mass graves ?

Covid surge in London's commuter belt: Cases have soared in three boroughs in the grips of new mutant strain with 1 in 15 people infected and hospitals struggling under the strain

Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, and Thurrock worst for Covid infection rates
    Neighbouring boroughs are also among the top 10 worst hit areas across Britain
    Health chiefs and MPs in area have warned hospital services face being overrun

By James Robinson for MailOnline
Published: 13:32, 10 January 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131023/Cases-soared-three-boroughs-grips-new-mutant-strain-1-15-people-infected.html

Re: COVID-1984 : Covid Vax Every Year from No On
« Reply #1163 on: Jan 10, 2021, 07:59:14 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Vaccines EVERY year: Matt Hancock admits it is 'highly likely' Britons will face annual Covid jabs as he reveals 200,000 people a day are already being inoculated and every adult will have been offered a shot by autumn

Health Secretary said UK may need 'dual vaccination programme', with jabs to protect against flu and Covid
    Today he revealed 200,000 people a day are now receiving first jab as UK ramps up to 2million-a-week target
    But Professor Devi Sridhar today warned up to 90 per cent of Britons would need vaccine for herd immunity
    She warned this could take until next Autumn, but experts do not yet know how long vaccine protection lasts

By James Robinson for MailOnline
Published: 11:01, 10 January 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131181/Matt-Hancock-admits-highly-likely-Britons-face-annual-Covid-jabs.html#comments

Re: Who own Pfizer ?
« Reply #1164 on: Jan 11, 2021, 01:49:49 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Pfizer CEO sold US$5.6 million stock on day of vaccine announcement
“Today is a great day for science and humanity," said Pfizer CEO Dr Albert Bourla.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1165 on: Jan 14, 2021, 11:22:22 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/renowned-european-scientist-covid-19-was-engineered-in-china-lab-effective-vaccine-unlikely

Renowned European scientist: COVID-19 was engineered in China lab, effective vaccine unlikely

Professor Giuseppe Tritto, an internationally known expert in biotechnology and nanotechnology, says that the China Virus definitely wasn't a freak of nature that happened to cross the species barrier from bat to man.
Mon Aug 10, 2020 - 12:27 pm EST

In vaccine development, reverse genetics is used to create viral strains that have reduced pathogenicity but to which the immune system responds by creating antibodies against the virus. But reverse genetics can also be used to create viral strains that have increased pathogenicity.  That is what Dr. Shi, encouraged by PLA bioweapons experts, began increasingly to focus her research on, according to Prof. Tritto.

Dr. Shi first solicited help from the French government, which built the P4 lab, and from the country’s Pasteur institute, which showed her how to manipulate HIV genomes. The gene insertion method used is called “reverse genetics system 2.”  Using this method, she inserted an HIV segment into a coronavirus discovered in horseshoe bats to make it more infectious and lethal. 

The U.S. was involved as well, particularly Prof Ralph S. Baric, of the University of North Carolina, who was on the receiving end of major grants from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease.  This is, of course, Dr. Anthony Fauci’s shop.  Fauci was a big proponent of “gain of function” research, and when this was prohibited at Baric’s lab because it was considered to be too dangerous, the research was shifted to China.
Prof. Tritto believes that, while Dr. Shiâ's research began as an effort to develop a vaccine against SARS, it gradually morphed into an effort to use reverse genetics to build lethal biological weapons.  This was the reason that the Wuhan lab became China's leading center for virology research in recent years, attracting major funding and support from the central government.

In other words, by withholding from the world the original genetic code of the China Virus that it created, the Chinese Communist Party is ensuring that no completely effective vaccine will ever be developed by the West.

In other words, China continues to lie, and people continue to die.

Steven W. Mosher @StevenWMosher is the President of the Population Research Institute and the author of Bully of Asia:  Why China’s “Dream” is the New Threat to World Order.

Last Edit by Larry

Re: COVID-1984 : The New Normal - good documentary film
« Reply #1166 on: Jan 14, 2021, 03:35:07 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Its good.

https://happen.network/

Last Edit by Larry

Re: COVID-1984 : The New Normal - good documentary film
« Reply #1167 on: Jan 15, 2021, 04:09:50 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Its good.

https://happen.network/

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1168 on: Jan 16, 2021, 06:05:39 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Peruvian court accuses Bill Gates, Soros and Rockefeller of creating the coronavirus
by Explica.co
January 12, 2021, 2:11 am
1.8kViews

The statement was given in the case of a defendant who sought to have his preventive (provisional) prison canceled, but whose request was encouraged by the pandemic
| 01/11/2021 | ionicons-v5-c18: 50 | . |

Lima.- A peruvian court claimed in a resolution based on conspiracy theories that the covid-19 It was a invention of the « criminal elites worldwide » made up, according to the magistrates of this court, by billionaires such as George soros, the rockefeller family and the businessman Bill gates.

As a justification for the delay in issuing a ruling, the Chincha and Pisco Criminal Appeals Chamber assured that the pandemic had an « unpredictable » nature except for its creators, « who handled it and continue to direct it with extreme secrecy within their environments and global corporations « .

Thus, this collegiate court of the Superior Court of Justice of Ica made up of judges Tito Gallegos, Luis Leguía and Tony Changaray tried to excuse himself for the delay to attend the appeal of a defendant who sought to have his preventive (provisional) prison canceled, but whose request was slowed down by the pandemic.

« No world government, natural and legal persons, nor the defendant’s defense can maintain that this pandemic has the quality of ‘foreseeable’, except for the creators of the new world order as Bill gates, Soros, Rockefeller, etc « , stated the resolution, posted on the LP Law portal.

https://lpderecho.pe/abren-investigacion-jueces-afirmaron-covid-19-creada-bill-gates-soros-rockefeller-nuevo-orden-mundial/

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1169 on: Jan 16, 2021, 10:12:05 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal

« Reply #1170 on: Jan 16, 2021, 10:13:32 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
SARS-CoV-2: The Stitched Together, Frankenstein Virus
https://thefreedomarticles.com/sars-cov-2-stitched-together-frankenstein-virus/

Last Edit by Larry
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #1171 on: Jan 16, 2021, 10:40:39 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/what-vaccine-trials/

"The main point is this. If you decide to have Pfizer and BioNTech’s experimental mRNA-based BNT162b2 (BNT) vaccine, or any other claimed COVID 19 vaccine for that matter, you are a test subject in a drug trial.

The mRNA in the BNT vaccine was sequenced from the 3rd iteration of the original WUHAN published Genome SARS-CoV-2 (MN908947.3). However, the WHO protocols Pfizer used to produce the mRNA do not appear to identify any nucleotide sequences that are unique to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. When investigator Fran Leader questioned Pfizer they confirmed:

-The DNA template does not come directly from an isolated virus from an infected person."

Pfizer

Last Edit by Larry
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #1172 on: Jan 16, 2021, 01:06:26 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210107/new-covid-super-strains-could-disrupt-life-again

New COVID ‘Super Strains’ Could Disrupt Life Again!!!! Say it isn't so.

Will We Say "NO!!!" Before It's Too Late?

Last Edit by Larry
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #1173 on: Jan 16, 2021, 03:07:43 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210107/new-covid-super-strains-could-disrupt-life-again

New COVID ‘Super Strains’ Could Disrupt Life Again!!!! Say it isn't so.

Will We Say "NO!!!" Before It's Too Late?

I DON'T GET WHY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AREN'T ALL VIDEO RECORDING INSIDE HOSPITALS WORLDWIDE PROVING THAT THEY'RE NOT OVERWHELMED, DESTROYING THIS INCESSANTLY PATHETIC REPEATED LIE.  LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, THERE'S 7+ BILLION ON THE PLANET AND SO FAR I'VE HEARD OF A NUMBER OF PEOPLE I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THAT ACTUALLY DID THIS.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1174 on: Jan 16, 2021, 08:54:24 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I DON'T GET WHY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AREN'T ALL VIDEO RECORDING INSIDE HOSPITALS WORLDWIDE PROVING THAT THEY'RE NOT OVERWHELMED, DESTROYING THIS INCESSANTLY PATHETIC REPEATED LIE.  LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, THERE'S 7+ BILLION ON THE PLANET AND SO FAR I'VE HEARD OF A NUMBER OF PEOPLE I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND THAT ACTUALLY DID THIS.

Last Edit by Palmerston

In LA they are dying, but I think the staff is killing them outright just like in NYC.

Last Edit by Larry
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM