You are Here:
Soft Power Centralization: The CIA, Bilderberg...

Author (Read 1278 times)

Soft Power Centralization: The CIA, Bilderberg...
« on: May 04, 2017, 05:58:16 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I was, I believe, the first person in the alt media to write about the globalists new yet old buzzword 'Softpower' at my blog Asymmetric World War.

BAS SPLIET has written a great article on how the globalist clock works in all of it's intricacies.

--------------------------------------------------
Soft Power Centralization: The CIA, Bilderberg & the First Steps Towards European Integration
https://www.newsbud.com/2017/03/30/soft-power-centralization-the-cia-bilderberg-the-first-steps-towards-european-integration/

Everyone is familiar with hard power. We know that military and economic might often get others to change their position. [...] But sometimes you can get the outcomes you want without tangible threats or payoffs. The indirect way to get what you want has sometimes been called ‘the second face of power.’ [Aside from] threatening military force or economic sanctions, it is also important to set the agenda and attract others in world politics. This soft power - getting others to want the outcomes that you want - co-opts people rather than coerces them [and] rests on the ability to shape the preferences of others.[1] - Joseph Nye in Soft power: the means to success in world politics

Continue Reading @ Link Above
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal

Re: Soft Power Centralization: The CIA, Bilderberg...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2020, 03:26:38 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Bilderbeg Group gets a new prime minister of a European government countries !!  >:(

President of Serbia A. Vučić (pro-EU Serbian Progressive Party - CHC) appointed a lesbian, Croatian Ana Brnabić (CHC). Again.

I am Prime Minister of Serbia. Again.

P.S. Some politicians in Serbia claim that Ana Brnabić is an agent of the Croatian intelligence service.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: Soft Power Centralization: The CIA, Bilderberg...
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2020, 04:38:03 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Bilderbeg Group gets a new prime minister of a European government countries !!  >:(

President of Serbia A. Vučić (pro-EU Serbian Progressive Party - CHC) appointed a lesbian, Croatian Ana Brnabić (CHC). Again.

I am Prime Minister of Serbia. Again.

P.S. Some politicians in Serbia claim that Ana Brnabić is an agent of the Croatian intelligence service.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Am I allowed to make joke ?
This is some sort of joke yes ?

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: USA: Russians influence in Presidental Elections. Again ?
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2020, 05:13:46 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is some sort of joke yes ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Unfortunately, this is not a joke. But this a more than a joke :

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Tuesday stepped up warnings about foreign threats to U.S. election security, affirming other agencies’ concerns regarding Russian interference in particular.
In a 26-page “Homeland Threat Assessment”, DHS said that “Russia is the likely primary covert influence actor and purveyor of disinformation and misinformation within the Homeland.”
The Department said it assessed that “Moscow’s primary objective is to increase its global standing and influence by weakening America -- domestically and abroad -- through efforts to sow discord, distract, shape public sentiment, and undermine trust in Western democratic institutions and processes.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-security/homeland-security-steps-up-warnings-about-2020-u-s-election-security-idUSKBN26R390

Last Edit by Gladstone