You are Here:
Have You Realized You've Been Duped By The Calm, Healing Globalist Love Machine?

Author (Read 1868 times)

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This Thread Brought To You By The Very Same People Who Brought You...
'Have You Realized That Yov've Been Duped By Trump?'

Harris / Biden

The globalist narrative coming out of 'Team Left' is... 'Calm healing peace and love'.  To think globalist windup dolls Harris and Biden are going to bring ANY semblance of calm, joy, peace, healing, love to a niehborood near you, is on the very same level of complete absurdity as YOU assaulting a police officer who's caving in your skull with his knight stick. "Stop resisting!!"   The globalist love to give you lip service on how much they care about you while they skin you alive with a dull rusty knife, and that's the globalist plan moving forward.

Trump's very own 'Operation Warp Speed' COVID agenda will not only NOT be stoped by the loving left, it will be accelerated with half the USA population sleep walking right into it.

Staged riots are still on the table, as tyrannical solutions disguised in the name of 'healing the nation' are just the beginning and spreading world wide.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I can tell you that the rest of the world is celebrating.

That whole "make amercia great" is a literal joke outside your isolationist little bubble. That Biden will be another useless minion, I've no doubt. That said, the reaction among the rest of the developed world is astounding. Jokes on Social media, World Leaders breathing a sigh of relief. I know it won't last and within weeks or months of Biden taking office he will bomb some poor Sheppard with cruise missile or something . . . Even so, the spirit of celebration outside america is a spectacular.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I can tell you that the rest of the world is celebrating.

As I said from the very beginning of Trojan Trump's 2016 campaign run... That ^^^^ [the celebration] was the entire point of putting in Trump.  Timing is everything.  Now, ding dong the witch is dead.  What the Left / right sleep walkers never learn, is that the same witch they hated so much has only rebranded itself.  There in lies the globalist secret.

You think Trump was bad? [... and he was] You haven't seen nothing yet. Hint, they ALL work for the same globalist masters.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Will Trump / Biden work together to 'Militarize' USA streets all in the name of, 'healing the nation'?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2020/11/04/as-ballot-count-continues-national-guard-still-activated-in-10-states-for-possible-civil-unrest/

Military on standby [on Trump's orders] in 10 states [... and counting]  Keg set to blow as Trump will not concede.   Biden glad to take baton from Trump using existing military to "heal nation" from COVID.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

During the entire term of his presidency, I've never met anyone who had anything good to say about Trump.

That he duped, and continues to fool a large chunk of America with that "Make America Great Again" is mind blowing. The exact opposite has happened. Never has America fallen so low repute. Americans living abroad are compelled to distance themselves when introducing themselves, I've even seen some claim to be Canadian  :P

The difference between peoples perceived reality, and actual reality is at an all time low

Its kind of hard to imagine Biden as a personality cult, but please . . . . not again.

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

That he duped, and continues to fool a large chunk of America with that "Make America Great Again" is mind blowing.

Its kind of hard to imagine Biden as a personality cult, but please . . . . not again.

You have no clue just how right you are about Trump and duped right wing USA.    Obama, Trump, Biden and Harris, to a lesser degree, ALL share something very much in common when speaking of 'duped'.  That is, the 'hope and change you can believe' in utter nonsense.   This is by no happenstance.

If you think lord and savior Biden is anything but YET ANOTHER 'hope and change agent' by the globalists, you [anybody] haven't learned anything on these message broads.  The solution is to walk away from both sides of this lie, and call them ALL for what they are, enemies of humanity.
"The difference between peoples perceived reality, and actual reality is at an all time low"
-So True

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
You have no clue just how right you are about Trump and duped right wing USA.    Obama, Trump, Biden and Harris, to a lesser degree, ALL share something very much in common when speaking of 'duped'.  That is, the 'hope and change you can believe' in utter nonsense.   This is by no happenstance.

If you think lord and savior Biden is anything but YET ANOTHER 'hope and change agent' by the globalists, you haven't learned anything on these message broads.  The solution is to walk away from both sides of this lie, and call them ALL for what they are, enemies of humanity. 

Last Edit by Palmerston
What you're saying is perfectly evidenced with this:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179235041
Why the hell IS TRUMP OUT GOLFING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!

According to Trump (if he actually believes this), the greatest election steal in the history of the USA is occurring right now. There is voter fraud on an epic scale. So what is he doing right now? Is he meeting with lawyers to fight this? Is he organizing a movement? Is he gaining evidence for this voter fraud?

No, he’s out golfing.

HE IS GOLFING WHEN THE DEMOCRATS (according to this idiot) ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION!

THIS is why Trump lost. He makes no effort to do anything. He doesn’t learn. He doesn’t fight. He just goes on Twitter and insults people.

ANSWER? (to the quoted poster)  BECAUSE YOU GOT DUPED, AND YOU REFUSED TO LISTEN TO REAL FACTS THAT FLEW IN THE FACE OF WHAT YOU WANTED TO BELIEVE.

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

lol  Was the selection [or the last one] even real to begin with? Is everyone getting played?  This entire selection has been scripted.  Biden's going for the tyranny end zone from a bomb thrown by Trump.  Just how many people are 'really' getting duped here?

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

lol  Was the selection [or the last one] even real to begin with? Is everyone getting played?  This entire selection has been scripted.  Biden's going for the tyranny end zone from a bomb thrown by Trump.  Just how many people are 'really' getting duped here?

Last Edit by Palmerston
Yup, I can't tell you how many times I've seen innumerable CHESS type comments:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179235541&page=1

"I feel Trump is about to pull off the greatest political chess move in history

Now I have been thinking what IF Trump and his legal team have Actual solid evidence?

What have we learned between Trump, dems and media? They dont like each other and do not trust each other. With the circus Trump has had go deal with with the fake russia hoax investigation and the libs trying to start a coup...dont you think Trump and his team thought about “ummm they are doing all this..bet you theyll try during the election” ..so they took steps to set up sting operations and surveillance on polling places etc.

Trump for 4 years has been giving the media **** because he know who they are and what they are capable of.

The trump team has a royal flush very close to their chest and they are not going to reveal it to the media or the world until the evidence is in front of the supreme court. Also why do you think they rushed to put ACB in the court? Because they knew exactly this was gonna go down. Plus lets not forget the radicals put all three conservative judges that were appointed under Trump through hell and mockery....dont think they have forgotten this

I feel people are celebrating way too early and if theres evidence and the scotus rules in favor...Jesus you’re gonna have some real pissed off libs.

I feel like the greatest checkmate of our lifetime is about to go down. Hi "

Anyways on the other topic of "project hammer, scorecard" --this guy "Dennis Montgomery" appears to be some kind of fraudster.  A source I have esteemed pretty highly for years going back to 9/11 research--Alex Constantine, Antifascist calling--exposes Dennis Montgomery here:

https://antifascist-calling.blogspot.com/2011/02/as-clinton-hawks-freedom-to-connect.html

So, project hammer, scorecard, is along the lines of "Edward Snowden-esque" type "revelations"--Edward SNowden, IMO an APPROVED "leaker"--because he fundamentally told us things WE ALREADY KNEW IF ONE WAS PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION OVER THE YEARS.

These type of misdirection/controlled "revelations" serve at least 2 purposes:  1:  TO DESENSITIZE PEOPLE to these types of things, 2:  TO DISTRACT PEOPLE from previous, established facts that interestingly ARE NOT DISCUSSED AT ALL ANYMORE.  Remember, even HBO had a documentary years ago called Hacking Democracy:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808532/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

"The film the voting machine corporations don't want you to see. HACKING DEMOCRACY follows investigator/grandmother, Bev Harris, and her citizen-activists as they set out to uncover how America counts its votes. Proving the votes can be stolen without a trace culminates in a duel between the Diebold corporation's voting machines and a computer hacker - with America's democracy at stake."

"This is a ground breaking documentary investigating allegations of election fraud during the 2004 U.S. presidential election. A group of concern citizens heading up watchdog organizations investigate the 2004 election in the wake of these allegations on the 2000 presidential election which ended up decided in the Supreme Court. These ordinary citizens investigate voter machine hardware and software security holes in systems used in numerous states including Ohio, Florida and California. They demonstrate with the help of a computer programmer how easy it is to change the numbers tallied on Diebold voting machines that count ballots. They are forced to the extreme of picking the trash at a Florida county warehouse to discover ballot tapes with numbers that mismatched the official election authority records, giving George Bush a lead in the numbers."

Not a word about this in light of the recent puppet replacement "election"--NOPE, it's all "VOTER (HUMAN) FRAUD"--BUT for the rest of the public dupes, unleash psyop hammer/scorecard which tieD to the "they're out to get Trump, Obama spied on Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" narrative--NOT THE GLOBALISTS WHO OWN BOTH PARTIES, NOPE NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE THAT.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Look at this, pure zealous, blind, mind-controlled, Hitler SA type worship:

"He can golf all he wants, he's still my President."

"The God Emperor can do as he wishes, how does that make you feel? "

"Some people do some of their best thinking on the golf course. Trump is one of those people."

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Now I have been thinking what IF Trump and his legal team have Actual solid evidence?

I know it is really, really hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that we are watching a prescripted made-for-TV reality Truman show, that WE are all taking part in.  The above quote has more merit because, in this Truman show, anything can happen.

Do the globalists need riots, troops on the ground, people hitting the streets?  If so, some shreds of evidence could go along way.

Other questions...
Which globalist puppet, Trump or Biden, war games out better for this COVID track and trace vaccine enslavement biosecurity hell hole nightmare?  Me thinks Biden war games this COVID op [at this time] better than his partner Trump.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
I know it is really, really hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that we are watching a prescripted made-for-TV reality Truman show, that WE are all taking part in.  The above quote has more merit because, in this Truman show, anything can happen.

Do the globalists need riots, troops on the ground, people hitting the streets?  If so, some shreds of evidence could go along way.

Other questions...
Which globalist puppet, Trump or Biden, war games out better for this COVID track and trace vaccine enslavement biosecurity hell hole nightmare?  Me thinks Biden war games this COVID op [at this time] better than his partner Trump.

Last Edit by Palmerston
Trump delivered the "SOFT tyranny", which is intended to transform into the "HARD tyranny" under Biden.  At this stage of their game, Trump being a one term puppet helps PRESERVE the illusion of the left-right paradigm, and allows Trump to be "CAST" in a permanent "Reagan-like" "remembrance for what America could have been".  If the globalists kept Trump in, they would have to order him to highly VISIBLY become a tyrant (I use the word visible to refer to the limited capacity of what the general public is capable of discerning/seeing)--this would fly in the face of his fake 'pro-America' projection, and would threaten the fake "Republican" branding.

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Trump delivered the "SOFT tyranny", which is intended to transform into the "HARD tyranny" under Biden.  At this stage of their game, Trump being a one term puppet helps PRESERVE the illusion of the left-right paradigm, and allows Trump to be "CAST" in a permanent "Reagan-like" "remembrance for what America could have been".  If the globalists kept Trump in, they would have to order him to highly VISIBLY become a tyrant (I use the word visible to refer to the limited capacity of what the general public is capable of discerning/seeing)--this would fly in the face of his fake 'pro-America' projection, and would threaten the fake "Republican" branding.

BUMP!

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

Just so you know.  This thread is NOT limited to creepy Joe Globalist and his sidekick of deception Harris or the USA.  This thread is international and organizational in its scope.

Just say'n

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
either do over or throw out questionable votes ... or just move on to what ?   

https://davidicke.com/2020/11/06/no-dont-count-every-vote-count-every-legal-vote-david-icke-dot-connector/
No – Don’t Count Every Vote – Count Every LEGAL Vote – David Icke Dot-Connector

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is a 1971 book by community activist and writer Saul D. Alinsky about how to successfully run a movement for change.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/sean-hannity-suggests-we-may-have-to-have-a-do-over-election/
Sean Hannity suggests we may have to have a ‘do-over’ election
on November 5, 2020
By Matthew Chapman
Fox News’ Sean Hannity spread baseless speculation about “fraud” in the election counts — and suggested America might need to have a “do-over” election in Pennsylvania, something for which there is no legal basis.

“Does that invalidate the process, considering they’re violating the law?” said Hannity. “And what is the remedy? The only remedy I would see, at that point, is, they did it, and the violated the law, nobody can testify to the legitimacy of what their counting was — a do-over in that state? By the way, something that has never been done in a presidential election.”

| - - - -

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-lawsuit-arizona/trump-campaign-files-lawsuit-over-rejected-vote-claims-in-arizona-idUKKBN27O02I
Faced with defeat, armed protesters in Arizona insist election stolen
By Mimi Dwyer, David Shepardson

PHOENIX/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hundreds of supporters of President Donald Trump rallied in downtown Phoenix on Saturday to contest Joe Biden’s election as U.S. president, charging the media with conspiring to steal the election and calling the results a “coup.”
lawsuit in Arizona Saturday over rejected ballots that Arizona’s Secretary of State said was “grasping at straws.”
Pro-Trump protesters have been assembling outside the Maricopa County Elections Department and at the Arizona State Capitol for days, espousing unsubstantiated claims that Democratic operatives had interfered with the election to illegitimately deliver Arizona to Biden.

It seeks an order requiring a manual review of purportedly overvoted ballots that were cast in-person. It also asks a judge to bar the certification of the vote until the review is complete.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
either do over or throw out questionable votes ... or just move on to what ?   

https://davidicke.com/2020/11/06/no-dont-count-every-vote-count-every-legal-vote-david-icke-dot-connector/
No – Don’t Count Every Vote – Count Every LEGAL Vote – David Icke Dot-Connector

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is a 1971 book by community activist and writer Saul D. Alinsky about how to successfully run a movement for change.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/sean-hannity-suggests-we-may-have-to-have-a-do-over-election/
Sean Hannity suggests we may have to have a ‘do-over’ election
on November 5, 2020
By Matthew Chapman
Fox News’ Sean Hannity spread baseless speculation about “fraud” in the election counts — and suggested America might need to have a “do-over” election in Pennsylvania, something for which there is no legal basis.

“Does that invalidate the process, considering they’re violating the law?” said Hannity. “And what is the remedy? The only remedy I would see, at that point, is, they did it, and the violated the law, nobody can testify to the legitimacy of what their counting was — a do-over in that state? By the way, something that has never been done in a presidential election.”

| - - - -

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-lawsuit-arizona/trump-campaign-files-lawsuit-over-rejected-vote-claims-in-arizona-idUKKBN27O02I
Faced with defeat, armed protesters in Arizona insist election stolen
By Mimi Dwyer, David Shepardson

PHOENIX/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hundreds of supporters of President Donald Trump rallied in downtown Phoenix on Saturday to contest Joe Biden’s election as U.S. president, charging the media with conspiring to steal the election and calling the results a “coup.”
lawsuit in Arizona Saturday over rejected ballots that Arizona’s Secretary of State said was “grasping at straws.”
Pro-Trump protesters have been assembling outside the Maricopa County Elections Department and at the Arizona State Capitol for days, espousing unsubstantiated claims that Democratic operatives had interfered with the election to illegitimately deliver Arizona to Biden.

It seeks an order requiring a manual review of purportedly overvoted ballots that were cast in-person. It also asks a judge to bar the certification of the vote until the review is complete.

Indeed.

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

The USA SELECTION And Creating A Cult Following Of Obedient 'Branch COVIDIANS'.

This illusion of an election, did serve to create a mindless cult army of obedient globalist servants.  Trump playing the roll of 'the villain' was all it took for people to leave common sense behind, and join the ranks of being good globalist minions / underlings, who will do whatever it takes to carry out their own destruction.  We in USA, were constantly bombarded with these images...

"If You Aren't With Us, Yer With The Non Science Trump Supporters!"  Really?

While the media wing of intelligence industrial complex [i.e. 'the news'] were waving FAKE case numbers at the public, these images prevailed to forge a cult following married to the globalist COVID world order reset narrative.

The imagery that really got my attention was the giant murals ALWAYS behind Biden / Harris of head shots of people all wearing masks, presented and packaged just like a cult ritual / indoctrination.

We saw this same psyop work when Trump's buddies at the pharmaceutical industrial complex saw that hydroxychloroquine would counter this virus they let lose.   All Trump had to do was mention it and the intelligence arm called the media somehow made hydroxychloroquine 'a Trump issue', when in fact, it was not.

So, YES, there is a 'cult' of personality around BOTH Trump and his partner Biden.  If you resist the COVID World Order Reset, then you are a Trump non science supporter moving forward.  Even if you despise Trump,  Biden's blind cult followers will attack you every way to Sunday if you don't obediently take your slavery and soft kill shots.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

bwhahahahhahahhahahhahahaha
LOL
Brilliant.
ROFL

On that note, time for my afternoon nap

* cat  fluffs up cushion

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

"Trump will win 100%: Screenshot this and *BAN ME FOR THREE MONTHS IF I'M WRONG*

My phone has been ringing off the hook today. I talked to C. Jones and several other important people regarding what's happening with the election.

Our intelligence sources indicate that there was MASSIVE voter fraud in these states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada. OK so we're not talking about PA only, but five states. Think about that for a moment. It would mean that Trump wins in a landslide if it's reversed.

Trump has an incredible team that has gathered enormous evidence, all which will be presented soon.

The fraud will completely be exposed in the coming weeks, arrests will be made, and Trump will be reelected. Liberals will be in total meltdown mode.

MARK MY WORDS, BIDEN WILL LOSE AND TRUMP IS GETTING INAUGURATED IN JANUARY.

(I also stand behind what I said in my older posts/threads that I will film myself licking a toilet seat if Biden wins. But he didn't win. All you have is the media predicting his win based on illegal votes gathered by fraudulent activity.)

To the leftists on this forum who keep denying the reality of all this...

- Did you forget Florida and Bush vs. Gore?
- Do you know what Faithless Electors are?
- Do you know that the Supreme Court can declare Trump as the winner no matter what CNN or MSNBC say?

The coming weeks will be so beautiful. It's gonna be an amazing winter (and Christmas of course)."

Ban This ^^^ Guy.  Real World Here...

Let's say for the sake of conversation, that the vote rigging WAS IN FACT as wide spread as this post says.  The globalists will NEVER 'fully' expose their own FAKE selection operation as FAKE.  NOTE: I said 'fully' Now, if the globalists need riots and military on the streets to get ready for the Trump / Biden's 'warp speed' soft kill vaccine operation then, shreds of vote rigging would be good for that.  Not enough to give it all to puppet Trump but, just enough to put, a plausible question to delay Trump's exit timetable to foment 'plausible' unrest to be exploited by same problem / reaction / solution globalists.

Just add water and riots IF, the globalists want more confusion, riots, troops on the streets.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ban This ^^^ Guy.  Real World Here...

Ban this. Each for their own. Good luck.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
As I said from the very beginning of Trojan Trump's 2016 campaign run... That ^^^^ [the celebration] was the entire point of putting in Trump.  Timing is everything.  Now, ding dong the witch is dead.  What the Left / right sleep walkers never learn, is that the same witch they hated so much has only rebranded itself.  There in lies the globalist secret.

You think Trump was bad? [... and he was] You haven't seen nothing yet. Hint, they ALL work for the same globalist masters.

Last Edit by Larry

Biden and Harris regime will make Bill Clinton and Janet Reno look like a children amateurs.   These two specialize in mass incarceration under the guise of law and order.

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Biden and Harris regime will make Bill Clinton and Janet Reno look like a children amateurs.   These two specialize in mass incarceration under the guise of law and order.

Now, mix the above with the medical Fourth Reich.  Trump's CDC didn't clean out the jails for COVID.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Funny how this Trump tweet didn't get blocked today by the healing globalist love machine...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325778096151203843?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1325778096151203843|twgr^share_3&ref_url=https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/11/09/pfizer-announces-coronavirus-vaccine-is-90-effective-stock-futures-soar/

"STOCK MARKET UP BIG, VACCINE COMING SOON. REPORT 90% EFFECTIVE. SUCH GREAT NEWS!"

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Pfizer trying to 'warp speed' out of the warp speed deal they made with Trump / HHS and DOD and UK military

Like rats scrambling off the sinking ship lol

2 Hours Ago

Pence breaks silence to take credit for Pfizer vaccine - and drugs company immediately denies Trump involved

Pfizer has clarified that the US government was not involved in their development of a Covid-19 vaccine

July 22, 2020 Pfizer press release
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/08/18/covid-19-vaccine.aspx

July 22, 2020, Pfizer struck a $1.95 billion deal with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense to provide Americans with 100 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine, for free, with an option for 500 million additional doses.1 The agreement is part of Operation Warp Speed.

Pfizer/BioNTech have also inked a deal with the U.K. government for 30 million initial doses.2 The vaccine, currently known only as BNT162, developed in partnership with the German company BioNTech, requires two doses, which means the initial batch for the U.S. would cover 50 million people. The deal hinges on the vaccine clearing Phase 3 human trials.

According to a July 22, 2020, press release,3 Phase 2b/3 safety and efficacy trials were expected to begin at the end of July. The company expects seeking a regulatory review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in October 2020, which would allow them to manufacture the 100 million doses by the end of the year

Now For The HHS  press release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 22, 2020Contact: HHS Press Office
202-690-6343
media@hhs.gov
U.S. Government Engages Pfizer to Produce Millions of Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense (DoD) today announced an agreement with U.S.-based Pfizer Inc. for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval. The agreement also allows the U.S. government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.

The federal government will own the 100 million doses of vaccine initially produced as a result of this agreement, and Pfizer will deliver the doses in the United States if the product receives Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or licensure from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as outlined in FDA guidance, after completing demonstration of safety and efficacy in a large Phase 3 clinical trial.

By entering into this agreement now, a safe and effective vaccine can be shipped quickly if FDA grants EUA or licensure. This approach helps meet the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed goal to begin delivering 300 million of doses of safe and effective vaccine to the American people by the end of the year.

“Through Operation Warp Speed, we are assembling a portfolio of vaccines to increase the odds that the American people will have at least one safe, effective vaccine as soon as the end of this year,” said HHS Secretary Alex Azar. “Depending on success in clinical trials, today’s agreement will enable the delivery of approximately 100 million doses of vaccine being developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.”

The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, collaborated with the DoD Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense and Army Contracting Command, to provide $1.95 billion for the production and nationwide delivery of the first 100 million doses of the vaccine after EUA or licensure, with the ability to acquire up to an additional 500 million doses.

Subject to technical success and EUA or licensure, the company would begin nationwide delivery of these vaccine doses to locations at the U.S. government’s direction beginning in the fourth quarter of 2020. The vaccine would be available to the American people at no cost. As is customary with government-purchased vaccines, healthcare professionals could charge insurers for the cost of administering the vaccine.

Pfizer is collaborating with BioNTech, a German biotechnology company, to develop COVID-19 investigational vaccines without U.S. government financial support. Phase 1/2 clinical trials are underway for the investigational vaccines in the United States and Germany.

About Operation Warp Speed (OWS):

OWS aims to begin delivery of 300 million doses of an FDA authorized, safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 by the end of the year as part of a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. OWS is a partnership among components of the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense, engaging with private firms and other federal agencies, and coordinating among existing HHS-wide efforts, including the NIH’s Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines (ACTIV) partnership, NIH’s Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) initiative, and work by the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority within the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.hstoday.us/people-on-the-move/dasd-christopher-miller-nominated-to-lead-national-counterterrorism-center/

Trump installs special ops intel spook Christopher Miller.  To Transition into the Biden regime?

In his current role, Miller is responsible for overseeing the employment of special operations forces in counterterrorism, Military Information Support Operations (MISO), Information Operations, unconventional warfare, irregular warfare, direct action, special reconnaissance, foreign internal defense, counter proliferation, sensitive special operations, and personnel recovery/hostage issues as specified by the Secretary of Defense. Miller was sworn in as the DASD for SOCT on Jan. 6, 2020.

NOTE:

Operation Warp Speed is not only a vaccine operation it really has more to do with the 5G 'Track and Trace' 'biosecurity' aspect of the vaccines and the DOD.  Information war over EVERYONE having vaccines shoved into their veins will be top priority.   Christopher Miller's background would be the globalist choice to run and oversee the 'warp speed' disinfo track and trace operation for the Biden regime.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Haven't you found it remotely interesting that the 'ONE GUY' [Fauci] involved in all of the HIV controversy / experimentation, just happens to not only land a job under Trump as the COVID monolithic centerpiece, but is adored and worshiped by the FAKE left?

The fact that Pfizer was leading the HIV crusade by developing monkey / avian cancer genes is extremely alarming and more relevant now than in the late 70's.  Me thinks that Fauci was leading the charge to develop a depopulation vaccine that will LOOK LIKE a person dies from a FAKE pandemic because of a totally compromised immune deficiency given to them by an AIDS cover story created frankin-vaccine.

Globalists ALL agree, Jesuit Fauci is THEIR guy.  Is it any wonder he ended up in Trump's swamp?
https://www.holycross.edu/departments/publicaffairs/hcm/2002_03Summer.pdf

“Tony Fauci is one of the great scientists of this world, and I treated him accordingly.”—Donna E. Shalala, secretary of Health and Human Services during the Clinton administration

“I’ve never seen a time when Dr. Fauci came before a committee of Congress where he has not left the panel better informed and more impressed by his credentials and his commit- ment to finding an end to this terrible scourge.”—U.S. Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., a member of the House Appropriations Committee

He’s got more history yet to make, and he will. At this point in time [2002], I certainly think he’s the greatest science administrator, com- bining both scientific leadership as well as sci- ence, that I have ever seen.”—Dr. Robert Gallo, AIDS researcher and co-discoverer of HIV

“Tony has a great skill for taking complex medical issues and boiling them down to sim- ple kernels of information.”—Clifford Lane, clinical director of NIAID

When asked who his personal heroes were at the October 1988 presidential debate, George Bush replied, “I think of Dr. Fauci. You’ve probably never heard of him. He’s a very fine researcher—a top doctor at the National Institutes of Health—working hard, doing something about research on this disease of AIDS.” 

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM