You are Here:
WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?

Author (Read 50774 times)

Re: WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?
« Reply #25 on: Apr 20, 2020, 08:41:02 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/15/raleigh-police-department-declares-protesting-is-a/

"The Raleigh Police Department is defending a controversial tweet that declared “protesting is a nonessential activity” after a demonstrator was arrested during a “Reopen North Carolina” event amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Police on Monday dispersed a group of people protesting outside the General Assembly amid Gov. Roy Cooper’s stay-at-home order, which prohibits residents from leaving their homes except for “essential activities” and bans gatherings of more than 10 people.

Demonstrators demanded the reopening of businesses in North Carolina and held signs that read, “Reopen NC,” “Freedom is not free,” and “#ReopenNC #Tyranny,” WNCN reported."

Last Edit by Gladstone
Inter Arma Enim Silent Lēgēs
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM
RESISTANCE Is The New Normal

« Reply #26 on: Apr 21, 2020, 08:30:29 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Remember the bullshit "counter-protests", "protesting" Americans who "dared" protest treasonous anti-gun "laws"--like we saw in states like MA after the staged mass shootings?  Same thing is being utilized here:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/photos-purportedly-show-coronavirus-protest-standoff

A series of dramatic photos purportedly show a pair of health care workers facing off against drivers protesting Colorado’s coronavirus lockdown.

The duo, clad in scrubs and N95 masks, stood their ground in the middle of a crosswalk as thousands converged on the State Capitol building in Denver on Sunday in opposition to a stay-at-home order and business closures aimed at containing the outbreak.

As of Monday, statistics show there are nearly 10,000 confirmed coronavirus cases and 420 deaths in Colorado – but, at the same time, hundreds of thousands of residents have recently filed for unemployment.

Photos taken Sunday purportedly show health care workers standing in the street in counter-protest of those who gathered at the Colorado State Capitol to demand the end of the state's coronavirus lockdown measures. (Reuters)

“They were blocking the roads until the police force stepped in,” Alyson McClaran, who captured the images, told the New York Times. “People were putting their cars right up against them.”

Thousands of Colorado residents converged on Denver Sunday to protest the state's coronavirus prevention restrictions. (Reuters)

The individuals told a reporter from the Denver Westword that they have been treating COVID-19 patients for weeks at a local hospital, but declined to reveal the name of the facility or their identities. They added though that they were standing in the crosswalk during red lights to serve as a “reminder” of why shutdown measures are needed.

But not everyone agrees with their stance.

Protester Jim Fenimore of Colorado Springs told the Associated Press that handwashing and staying home if you’re sick are fine — but not closing businesses.

“Every day that goes by is hurting the state,” he said.

The individuals reportedly said they have been treating COVID-19 patients for weeks at a local hospital. (Reuters)

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis has laid out goals for an economic reopening that he says will include social distancing in work and social settings until a vaccine or cure is found for the coronavirus.

He has urged businesses to consider continued telecommuting where possible, staggering work shifts, putting up barriers between work stations and other ways to contain the virus.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________
https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-coronavirus-protest-inslee-stay-at-home

Protesters rally against Washington’s coronavirus stay-at-home order: ‘Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Covid 19’

Washington residents want state reopened 3 weeks after COVID-19 infections peak
2,000 demonstrators protest Gov. Inslee's stay-at-home order at the state capital; Dan Springer reports.

Thousands of protesters rallied outside the Washington State Capitol on Sunday to call for an end to Gov. Jay Inslee’s stay-at-home order designed to protect citizens from the coronavirus, with some holding signs echoing an American Revolution slogan: “Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Covid 19!”

Demonstrators have amassed around the country to protest what many see as violations of state and U.S. constitutions following weeks of imposed social distancing restrictions that have banned large gatherings and shuttered businesses, effectively pausing the economy and hurting the livelihoods of many Americans.

However, health experts have warned that reopening states too soon could lead to a new surge of COVID-19 cases.

Outside the Capitol building in Olympia, protesters carried American flags and Trump flags, gun rights advocates brought their firearms and others held signs that read “End the Shutdown.” Some pushed babies in strollers or carried children atop their shoulders.

A man holds a sign that reads "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death"​​​​ in view of the Capitol building in Olympia, Wash., on Sunday at a protest opposing the state's stay-home order to slow the coronavirus outbreak. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

“We’re starting a rebellion in Washington, we’re not listening to this governor, we’re taking our state back,” state Republican Rep. Robert Sutherland told the more than 2,000 demonstrators, according to the Seattle Times.

Sutherland was among two other local Republican lawmakers supporting the demonstration. He went on to call upon citizens to revolt should state officials enforce a temporary ban on recreational fishing, saying that if the state sends its “goons with guns, we will defend ourselves.”

“Governor, you send men with guns after us when we go fishing, we’ll see what a revolution looks like,” Sutherland said.

Demonstrators gathered at a protest opposing Washington state's stay-home order to slow the coronavirus outbreak Sunday in Olympia. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

The protest remained peaceful, and police said no arrests were made, the paper reported.

Inslee responded to the demonstration in a written statement, denouncing the local Republican lawmakers who urged an “open rebellion” and called on GOP legislative leaders to “speak out against such rhetoric from their members.”

CORONAVIRUS STANDOFF: PHOTOS PURPORTEDLY SHOW COLORADO HEALTH CARE WORKERS AT ODDS WITH ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTERS

"These are difficult and frustrating times,” Inslee said. “I support free speech. But crowd counts or speeches won’t determine our course. This isn’t about politics. It can only be about doing what is best for the health of all Washingtonians.”

The protest in Washington came just days after President Trump posted a series of messages saying, “LIBERATE MINNESOTA!,” “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!,” and ‘LIBERATE VIRGINIA,” in a show of support for citizens of those states who have been protesting stay-at-home orders or, in the case of Virginia, recent gun control measures enacted by state Democrats.

More than 2,000 demonstrators rallied against Inslee's stay-at-home orders. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

Inslee, who has butted heads with Trump in the past over the federal government’s response to the coronavirus, on Friday accused the president of “fomenting domestic rebellion” with his calls to "liberate" parts of the country from stay-at-home or other orders.

“His unhinged rantings and calls for people to ‘liberate’ states could also lead to violence,” Inslee’s statement said. “We’ve seen it before. The president is fomenting domestic rebellion and spreading lies even while his own administration says the virus is real and is deadly.”

Inslee last week said that he is planning to reopen in phases, likely starting with businesses. Washington’s stay-at-home orders are effective through May 4, though some restrictions are likely to stay in place beyond its expiration."

Last Edit by Palmerston

HEY!  "Aren't you supposed to be taking care of all these sick people?"   "Oh that's right you are ALL crisis actors playing a MADE-FOR-TV 'doctor' 'nurse' part.

Funny how the Pharma bought and paid for media ignores ALL the 'medical' / 'science' professionals who are speaking out against this COVID pay-op.  Those speaking out are the REAL medical scientific heroes.

SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #27 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:17:19 am »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

« Reply #28 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:32:29 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8234877/Thousands-descending-reopened-Florida-beaches-prompts-FloridaMorons-trend-Twitter.html

^ OMFG, they're being like Sweden!

BRANCH COVIDIAN CULT member.  "EVERYONE MUST DRINK THE KOOL-AID WITH ME!!!!!"

Actually, it's unhealthy on constantly wear a face mask.  But SICKNESS is what 'THEY' [see EVENT201] want

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #29 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:42:22 am »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
The globalists have finally concocted deception operations re: Sweden ("we can't let our global narrative get damaged!")

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-sweden-paying-the-price-refusing-mandatory-lockdown-high-fatality-rate/7cd9c662-eb31-4819-9383-b7885905c7d4

Sweden is paying the price for refusing mandatory lockdowns
By Nick Pearson
1:43pm Apr 17, 2020

While countries across the world were going into strict lockdowns, closing businesses and enforcing social distancing, Sweden took a different approach.
The Nordic country kept its cafes, restaurants, primary schools, cinemas and pubs open.
The country's chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said the intention was to ensure "a slow spread of infection and that the health services are not overwhelmed".

Dr Tegnell argued that it was important for a large part of the population to contract and recover from coronavirus to become immune from it.
A week ago Sweden's approach was drawing praise from conservative commentators around the world.
"If the COVID-19 pandemic tails off in a few weeks, months before the alarmists claim it will, they will probably pivot immediately and pat themselves on the back for the brilliant social-distancing controls that they imposed on the world," the National Review wrote.
"They will claim that their heroic recommendations averted total calamity. Unfortunately, they will be wrong; and Sweden, which has done almost no mandated social distancing, will probably prove them wrong."

But Sweden's plan has not worked.
Coronavirus cases there are rising steeply, even as the countries surrounding it are levelling off.
More concerning is the fatality rate in the country.
In neighbouring Norway and Finland, the fatality rate is 2.2 per cent.
In Sweden it is 10.6 per cent, nearly five times higher.

The concerning figures have prompted a group of 22 doctors and researchers to pen an article demanding stricter lockdown measures.
"As the virus spreads, it is necessary to increase social distance," the article published in Dagens Nyheter newspaper read.
"Elected representatives must intervene, there is no other choice."
The looser lockdown procedures haven't saved the economy either.
The Finance Ministry projected Sweden's unemployment rate will rise to 13 per cent and its GDP will contract by 10 per cent this year."

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #30 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:44:50 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
What to expect when a contact tracer calls you
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/what-to-expect-when-a-coronavirus-contact-tracer-calls-you.html

Considering EVERYONE has Coronavirus [from common colds] in them...

Of course a much more Orwellian , Brave New COVID World aggressive, invasive, tracking system will HAVE TO be MANDATED for ALL.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #31 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:52:34 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The globalists have finally concocted deception operations re: Sweden ("we can't let our global narrative get damaged!")

https://www.9news.com.au/world/coronavirus-sweden-paying-the-price-refusing-mandatory-lockdown-high-fatality-rate/7cd9c662-eb31-4819-9383-b7885905c7d4

Sweden is paying the price for refusing mandatory lockdowns
By Nick Pearson
1:43pm Apr 17, 2020

While countries across the world were going into strict lockdowns, closing businesses and enforcing social distancing, Sweden took a different approach.
The Nordic country kept its cafes, restaurants, primary schools, cinemas and pubs open.
The country's chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell said the intention was to ensure "a slow spread of infection and that the health services are not overwhelmed".

Dr Tegnell argued that it was important for a large part of the population to contract and recover from coronavirus to become immune from it.
A week ago Sweden's approach was drawing praise from conservative commentators around the world.
"If the COVID-19 pandemic tails off in a few weeks, months before the alarmists claim it will, they will probably pivot immediately and pat themselves on the back for the brilliant social-distancing controls that they imposed on the world," the National Review wrote.
"They will claim that their heroic recommendations averted total calamity. Unfortunately, they will be wrong; and Sweden, which has done almost no mandated social distancing, will probably prove them wrong."

But Sweden's plan has not worked.
Coronavirus cases there are rising steeply, even as the countries surrounding it are levelling off.
More concerning is the fatality rate in the country.
In neighbouring Norway and Finland, the fatality rate is 2.2 per cent.
In Sweden it is 10.6 per cent, nearly five times higher.

The concerning figures have prompted a group of 22 doctors and researchers to pen an article demanding stricter lockdown measures.
"As the virus spreads, it is necessary to increase social distance," the article published in Dagens Nyheter newspaper read.
"Elected representatives must intervene, there is no other choice."
The looser lockdown procedures haven't saved the economy either.
The Finance Ministry projected Sweden's unemployment rate will rise to 13 per cent and its GDP will contract by 10 per cent this year."

SWEDEN KILLED GRANDMA!!!!!!

This is the NEXT phase of the COVID World Order operation.

USA is going to lift Nazi lockdown restrictions.  Obviously the plan is to FAKE more death numbers and blame it all those 'conspiracy nut job protesters' / Trump for lifting the lockdowns and "Killing Grandma".

SOLUTION:  Keep posting online the FAKING / FUDGING of death numbers to scare people into irrational behavior and thought.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #32 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:54:13 am »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
What to expect when a contact tracer calls you
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/20/what-to-expect-when-a-coronavirus-contact-tracer-calls-you.html

Considering EVERYONE has Coronavirus [from common colds] in them...

Of course a much more Orwellian , Brave New COVID World aggressive, invasive, tracking system will HAVE TO be MANDATED for ALL.

Will be interesting considering 2 things:  1)  If my phone isn't with me you can't track me with it or violate my right to be left alone, with this illegal surveillance.  2)  If I'm bringing my phone it's going to be in a SIGNAL PROOF FARADAY SHIELD enclosure, which means NO signals get in or out--cannot even receive phone calls.  Thanks for playing globalist shitbags.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #33 on: Apr 21, 2020, 10:20:31 am »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

If you think coronavirus is a big deal, you're a f*cking sheep

There. I said it. Yes, I've been saying this since the beginning of this manufactured "crisis". I say this not as a righty or a lefty but as a cynical son of a b*tch who's tired of being right all the time.

Seriously shame on you idiots. All of you on this forum, virtually. Right and Left alike, what a bunch of weak-minded sheep you all are, even many of you that pretend to be all Libertarian or whatever and then bought into the coronavirus fearmongering, got emotionally invested in that position, and then ran with it.

How could you all not see how this coronavirus was being hyped into something far scarier than it ever should have been? Have you no sense of perspective? Have you no grasp of basic math or statistics?

I'm not going to go into all the many reasons why this entire coronavirus episode has been a huge, absurd crock of sh*t. The point is you STUPID MOTHERF*CKERS fell for it! The majority of you, on both sides, fell for it! Admit it, you did! Many of you will still think me mad and cling to this **** forever, always maintaining this was an honest response to a legit threat and the lockdown and all the other bullsh*t "was necessary don't you know, and boy it sure did save a gazillion lives and was so worth it, etc".

There will be no introspection here. No one will learn anything. You'll keep fighting in your endless threads with the same tired politics and then the next Iraq, the next Syria, the next fake war, the next fake virus, whatever it is, the next big scam comes along by the same established authorities and you'll all more or less buy into it again while still fighting each other about how the "threat" should be handled, but you'll all still mostly buy into whatever bullsh*t you're being sold on.

Anyway, just wanted to say f*ck all you a**holes. Now BURN ME TO THE GROUND. I want a sea of RED. Let it rain upon me!

Also: "Quite possibly the biggest scam in history, and nearly everybody ate it up without so much as a question."

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #34 on: Apr 21, 2020, 11:48:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #35 on: Apr 21, 2020, 02:25:59 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
I go for a lay down in the Sun and when I get back ...

The SHiT hAs Hit The FaN.

I swear to God, it's the Germans. And the word is ...

INFIGHTING.

'Let the dead bury the dead' ... Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".

Re: Chris Cuomo Finally Leaves Quarantine...Cleared By The CDC!!!!
« Reply #36 on: Apr 21, 2020, 09:57:32 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

"Just one problem, this lying phaggot admitted to getting into a confrontation with a biker at his 2nd home under construction in the Hamptons when the biker called him out for not being in quarantine. If the New York governor wants your family to stay home, how about making sure his own fuking brother isnt running around with Wuhan flu. "

You wonder why people are protesting and this is why. The man anointed the savior of the Democrat party has his own brother running around public while being sick. Did Andrew cuomo publicly call him out? No? Then get fuked.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/65-year-old-bicyclist-catches-chris-cuomo-breaking-quarantine-gets-threatened-Y3Q74uiYCEu-OkkI6EGJlw

Senior citizen bicyclist busts Chris Cuomo breaking quarantine, gets threatened by the CNN anchor.

"A 65-year-old man on a bike ride saw Chris Cuomo out and about during the stay-at-home order and confronted him.

East Hampton, NY – A 65-year-old East Hampton man filed a police report after coronavirus-positive CNN anchor Chris Cuomo threatened him for pointing out he wasn’t staying quarantined on Easter Sunday.

The incident occurred when David, who asked that his last name not be used, was out riding his bicycle before dinner on April 12 and saw Cuomo outside in the yard of a new home he is building in East Hampton, the New York Post reported.

David said that the house was still under construction and the only thing currently there was a steel frame.

He said that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s little brother was not alone – his wife and another woman were there with him, as well as three children who were playing around on the undeveloped acreage – and they were not practicing social distancing, the New York Post reported.

David said he stopped his bike “well over 100 feet” from the property to check out what was going on.

“I just looked and said, ‘Is that Chris Cuomo? Isn’t he supposed to be quarantined?'” he told the New York Post.

The younger Cuomo has made himself the poster child for coronavirus in the media over the past two weeks as he broadcasted his CNN show from his basement where he has complained his is dying of boredom in quarantine way from his family.

Cuomo has also talked about how he can’t shake the coronavirus, how miserable he felt, and how it seemed like the symptoms were lasting forever, the New York Post reported.

He has engaged in a number of pithy exchanges with Gov. Cuomo on camera during his quarantine, representing himself as the perfect example of a patient following New York’s advice on how to self-isolate after being diagnosed positive for COVID-19.

But David told the New York Post that the younger Cuomo didn’t appear to be following Gov. Cuomo’s orders on Sunday when he saw him out and about.

He said Cuomo’s wife approached him as he stood looking at them.

“May I help you?” she asked, according to David.

David told the New York Post he told Cuomo’s wife he was out riding his bike, and then he asked her why her husband was out of quarantine and not even social distancing from his group.

That’s when he said Cuomo started toward him, enraged.

David said Cuomo stopped about 40 feet from him and started yelling, the New York Post reported.

“He said, ‘Who the hell are you? I can do what I want!'” David said. “He just ranted, screaming, ‘I’ll find out who you are!’”

“I said to him, ‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel,'” the older man said. “He just began to boil more.”

Then Cuomo threatened David for the first time, according to the New York Post.

“He said, ‘This is not the end of this. You’ll deal with this later. We will meet again.’ If that’s not a threat, I don’t know what is,” David said.

He said he contacted the police about the incident the next day just to get something on the record after Cuomo threatened him during his SiriusXM radio show “Let’s Get After It,” the New York Post reported.

Initially, David said he got “huge pushback” from the East Hampton police when he tried to file a report on April 13.

But he said officers “had a whole different attitude” after media outlets all over the region reported on the CNN anchor’s meltdown on the radio, the New York Post reported.

On Monday during his radio show, Cuomo expressed dissatisfaction with his career in an unexpected rant, The Hill reported.

“I don’t want to spend my time doing things that I don’t think are valuable enough to me personally,” he told listeners. “I don’t value indulging irrationality, hyper-partisanship.”

“I don’t like what I do professionally,” he added. “I don’t think it’s worth my time.”

Then Cuomo shared a story about a "jacka--" biker who had gotten in his "space" because he and his family were out and about, The Hill reported.

“I don’t want some jacka--, loser, fat-tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls--t to me,” the CNN anchor said. “I don’t want to hear it.”

Cuomo complained that because of his job he can’t tell critics to "go to hell,” according to The Hill.

“That matters to me more than making millions of dollars a year... because I’ve saved my money and I don’t need it anymore,” he ranted. “I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth. I don’t get that, doing what I do for a living... me being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other."

"Here I am in an almost powerless position against this asshole because I'm a celebrity and he's allowed to say whatever he wants to me," Cuomo added.

David said police were back in touch with him on April 14 to confirm details and said they had heard about the CNN anchor’s radio rant, the New York Post reported.

“I think you’ll like what we’ve written,” he said the officer told him in reference to the police report.

David said he is a lifelong Democrat and he voted for Gov. Cuomo, the New York Post reported.

He said he didn’t plan to press charges against the governor’s little brother unless “I get any more feeling that this guy’s a threat to me.”"

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #37 on: Apr 22, 2020, 11:14:55 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://propagandareport.libsyn.com/dnb-media-smears-protesters-as-reality-gets-flipped-on-itshead-42020

In the same state as the STAGED nurse / doctor / protesters local corporate news hit the streets of Denver to ask people if they would take a "FORCED" vaccine.  The local snooze was caught off guard at the sheer number of people who were NOT having anything to do with a forced shot.

The link above, radio host tweeted the same on forced vaccines and the NO response was over whelming.

Doubing down by the globalist may even set THEM back further on forced vaccination.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #38 on: Apr 22, 2020, 11:47:03 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://summit.news/2020/04/22/what-is-the-new-normal/
What is “The New Normal”?
Life lived in a cage.
Published 6 mins ago on 22 April, 2020
Paul Joseph Watson

We were told lockdown & social distancing were necessary to “return to normal.”
Fair enough.
Now they’re telling us we may never return to normal.
Then what have we been doing for the past month?

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #39 on: Apr 22, 2020, 01:35:12 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

This term, "new normal" - know where it came from?  RAND Corporation (false flag terror perpetrators)

RAND Corporation THOUGHT UP AND WROTE OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS served as a blueprint for false flag terrorism used shortly thereafter in the Gulf of Tonkin, to 9/11, et.al.

We were told that there was a "new normal" after 9/11 also -- in fact we were told that things "can never go back" to the way they were even after Pearl Harbor.

Keep that in mind, that verbiage is directly from treasonous, death-penalty deserving false flag terror architects who was part of the MIC Eisenhower warned about.

Knowing where this term came from should give you tremendous incentive to have ALL-OUT VEHEMENT REJECTION of it, knowing it came from people who deserve a thousand thousand death sentences for treason.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #40 on: Apr 23, 2020, 09:26:44 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

This term, "new normal" - know where it came from?  RAND Corporation (false flag terror perpetrators)

RAND Corporation THOUGHT UP AND WROTE OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS served as a blueprint for false flag terrorism used shortly thereafter in the Gulf of Tonkin, to 9/11, et.al.

We were told that there was a "new normal" after 9/11 also -- in fact we were told that things "can never go back" to the way they were even after Pearl Harbor.

Keep that in mind, that verbiage is directly from treasonous, death-penalty deserving false flag terror architects who was part of the MIC Eisenhower warned about.

Knowing where this term came from should give you tremendous incentive to have ALL-OUT VEHEMENT REJECTION of it, knowing it came from people who deserve a thousand thousand death sentences for treason.

What the two of you have brought up... "NEW NORMAL / NEVER BE THE SAME" globalist garbage is exactly why I started this thread.  We have NO CHOICE [if we want freedom over slavory] but to say "HELL NO" to not only the globlaistsbut the mindless fucks who will sellout our future and go along with new normal / never go back bullshit.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #41 on: Apr 23, 2020, 01:46:06 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/remembering-pearl-harbor-new-haven-residents-reflect/

by: Renee Chmiel
Posted: Dec 7, 2016 / 09:20 PM EST   / Updated: Dec 7, 2016 / 09:20 PM EST

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) — Many people were doing ordinary things on December 7, 1941, such as studying, playing football, or relaxing at home with their families, when they heard about Pearl Harbor on the radio. They say their lives changed forever.

“I was 17 years old studying for a Latin exam in my beloved city of Waterbury, Connecticut when the news came over,” said Norman Feitelson. “At that moment I said my life is going to be impacted or changed.”

The bombing is still a vivid memory for some of the men and women at Tower One/Tower East in New Haven. Gertrude Lerman was 25 when Pearl Harbor was attacked. She’s now 100.

“We had just moved into our first home on that Sunday, on the 7th, so the whole family was there,” said Lerman.

For some, hearing what had happened was especially frightening.

“It was a very traumatic thing for me because I had just escaped the Holocaust,” said Isidor Juda.

Juda had only recently moved to the U.S. from Switzerland. He was just 19 when Pearl Harbor was bombed. Like many young men, he enlisted after the attack.

“I said to my parents, this time I’ll be able to defend myself and my new country,” Juda said.

Residents watched television shows about the tragedy on Wednesday, knowing the impact it ended up having on their lives. But back then they had questions.

“What happened?” But where is Pearl Harbor?” said Sylvia Rifkin, who was 20 at the time. “We had no idea where Pearl Harbor was.”

People listening to the coverage were shocked. They never thought something like that could happen. Though they didn’t know what was to come, they knew it would affect them.

We all knew that our lives were going to change completely, which they did,” said Lerman.

It was a turning point for them – and for the United States.

I can’t believe it’s 75 years that have gone by,” said Vicki Smith, who was 16 at the time. “But it brings it all home today.”

The residents say they were amazed by how the country came together after the attack, and that they were – and still are – very proud to be Americans.

“The way that the country as a country did what they had to do – I’m satisfied that in any future difficulties they will also be prepared,” said Howard Laniado, who was just 14 when Pearl Harbor was attacked.

https://aclj.org/public-policy/pearl-harbor-9-11-and-the-covid-19-virus
It is no wonder that U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams stated that the COVID-19 pandemic is going to be like a Pearl Harbor or the 9-11 terror attacks in its ramifications for the United States.  The similarities are striking as to the societal impact on America.

...With a few notable exceptions, the response to this pandemic in unifying the nation—both by leaders and the general populationare also similar to how the American people reacted after the events of December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001.  It is not a time for partisan politics or blame.

...Much like the events to which Vice Admiral Adams referred, this disease crisis has impacted virtually all of everyday life for us:  travel, business, schools, law enforcement, health care, shopping, and more.  For the first time since the flu epidemic of 1918, religious institutions like churches and synagogues are impacted directly as worship, classes and other gatherings are cancelled.

...We are all called upon to sacrifice and to adjust our routines without complaint.  We are given an unspoken, but very real, moral obligation to show compassion:  to those who are suffering with the disease and their families, to those out of work and their employers, to those on the frontline combatting this pandemic, and to local, state, and national leaders who are doing their best to respond and to care for their people.  We are moved to be compassionate and patient with one another. Those on the frontline include our medical professionals, the military, and those who serve in law enforcement and other first-responders.  There are also the often-unsung heroes of everyday life who are showing ingenuity and tirelessness in helping their neighbors, as well as complete strangers."

NO, the ONLY unsung heroes are those exposing the FASCISM, LIES, and TREASON of the very people who DECLARE that they're the "experts", and that it's a FOREGONE CONCLUSION that everyone march in LOCK STEP with 21st century East German STASI medical dictators.

P.S.  Notice the highlight I did is to illustrate a common theme:  FORCED BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION--MAKE YOU ENSLAVE YOURSELF VIA FEAR (SO THAT YOU ACCEPT ADDITIONAL OVERT ENSLAVEMENT), GUILT-TRIPPING, INCESSANT REPETITION OF LIES, etc.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #42 on: Apr 24, 2020, 09:36:06 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
LET HIM KILL YOU WITH A VENTILATOR SO HE / SHE CAN COLLECT $39,000

So, the SAME people incouraging doctors to KILL patients using a ventilator, is somehow caring enough to develop countless vaccines to be injected into us?  Total Logic Disconnect.

Donald Trump encouraged the public to "inject sanitizer" into their body.  This served to give the corporate pharma bought and paid for media to drum in the words 'LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR!!! ' over and over.  But if 'SCAM-demic propaganda Fauci has his way, listening to your doctor could get you killed.

Fauci has led the charge to get as many VICTIMS on a ventilator as he can in OBVIOUS hopes to raise the fledgling death count as high as it can go.

In fact just like the polio SCAM in the 1940's and 50's, doctors are monitized to report BOGUS COVID cases including people who die in a motor vehicle accident who happened to be in contact with ANYONE who tested positive for having a coronavirus in them.

If medical FRAUD behind this COVID behavior operation wasn't bad enough, now throw in outright genocide by putting EVERYONE on any available ventilator.  Of course the death count caused by putting people on these ventilators only fueled Fauci's blood thirst to use more of them

This COVID fraud and genocide was so blatantly 'in your face' that even the totally discredited Snopes could not dismiss the fact, they could only white wash it and concoct absurd excuses for the callus disregard of human beings.

These are the same butchers who are lovingly going to FORCE EVERYONE to take their poison injections that we ALL might as well be injecting sanitizer into our bodies.  How much money will the globalists make bancrupting families to 'TREAT' all the illnesses caused by the KILL shots?

Have financial incentives to diagnose patients with COVID-19. ... Medicare is paying hospitals $13,000 for patients admitted with ... If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000, three times as much
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/medicare-hospitals-covid-patients/

Cuomo needs 30,000 ventilators for coronavirus-stricken New Yorkers: Fauci
https://nypost.com/2020/03/29/cuomo-needs-30000-ventilators-for-coronavirus-stricken-new-yorkers-fauci/

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Contact Tracing
« Reply #43 on: Apr 26, 2020, 07:58:39 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The angry Branch COVIDIANS have been on ALL channels wanting to "ENFORCE" everyone to ware a mask.  The 'official' response is... "we don't have enough enforcement in place to make that happen"

HOWEVER, soft kill shots [vaccines] can be tracked and traced.

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Taking Part In Genocide?
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2020, 09:10:56 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Someone whom I know, can NOT have their kidney transplant.  The 'death panel' has determined that this person is NOT "yet" in a life or death situation.  While that excuse sounds 'reasonable' and people move on, this person has a real chance at dying if they get to that point.  This person is getting weaker by the day and delaying the transplant until the patient is near dead will most likely be their cause of death.

I have to ask, how is it we have ALLOWED this to happen?  I also have to ask...  How many people have ALREADY died waiting for a green light by the 'death panels' around USA?  Are their deaths being chalked up to COIVID to pump up / inflate numbers?  Is this NOT a form of genocide?  NEVER have perfectly healthy people been quarantined in ANY REAL pandemic.  It seems to me that the 'engineered' virus working in tandem with draconian medical tyranny policies, are killing the weakest in the 'herd', right out of Eugenics 101, and everyone is just fine with it. 

An excerpt on excuse making... 
Transplant emergencies mean people who can’t wait another week or even another day. But these patients are also balancing on a knife’s edge: They have to be sick enough to be near death but well enough not to need long ICU stays in hospitals overwhelmed by coronavirus patients who need weeks on ventilators so they can breathe. 
https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/22/organ-transplants-plummet-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

I posted a video of two doctors who were trying to expose ALL the death that is occurring because of CHINA style draconian medical tyranny policies.  THEY [see EVENT201] do NOT want the cat out of the bag that THEY are most likely killing just as many if not more people with these extreme policies so these doctors had to be removed / censored.  They also asked the FORBIDDEN question... Why are doctors being pressured to lie on death certificates that a person who did NOT die of COVID doe of COVID? 
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2020, 09:48:50 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
California : We Will Fight them on the Beaches !!!

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/30/newsom-beaches-to-close-but-only-in-orange-county/
Newsom shuts down Orange County beaches, spares rest of California
The decision came in response to ‘disturbing’ images of crowds along the coast

Gov. Gavin Newsom’s threat of shutting all California parks and beaches to stop crowds from spreading the coronavirus evaporated like the morning coastal fog Thursday.

Instead, in a growing clash with local officials downstate, the governor limited closures to beaches in Orange County, where tens of thousands of sun-seekers infuriated him

“I’m very disappointed that he has singled out Orange County in part based upon what he’s seeing in photographs,” Wagner said. “The reports we got overwhelmingly from people on the ground was that there was in fact large, large compliance.”

Newsom’s order was met with ridicule by many at Orange County beaches on Thursday, including one beachgoer who left a giant message in the sand: “Nuck Fewsom.”

Beach-goers appear to send a message to Gov. Gavin Newsom south of the pier in Huntington Beach, CA, on Thursday, April 30, 2020. (Photo by Jeff Gritchen, Orange County Register/SCNG)

Members of the California Coastal Commission said they supported the governor’s decision.

“I had COVID-19, was hospitalized for three weeks and in ICU on a ventilator for 11 days fighting for my life,” said California Coastal Commission Chair and Chula Vista City Councilman Steve Padilla. “So take it from me — we need to listen to the governor and stay home until it’s safe.”

Throughout the state, parking lots, restrooms and facilities at state-run parks and beaches remain closed, but people can still visit as long as they don’t conflict with local health orders.

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2020, 11:25:08 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
“I had COVID-19, was hospitalized for three weeks and in ICU on a ventilator for 11 days fighting for my life,” said California Coastal Commission Chair and Chula Vista City Councilman Steve Padilla. “So take it from me — we need to listen to the governor and stay home until it’s safe.”

Sure, so which ONE [me] had COVID ventilator...?
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

Bill Gates Pandemic II: Operation Guidestones
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2020, 04:48:54 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bill Gates Pandemic II: Operation Guidestones
bg" border="0

What do you say about a guy who is so demonic he needs never ending pr to continually prop up is evil sorry ass?

Bill Gates has already 'telegraphed' this population reduction operation in sequence, just like 'world wars'.  Bill Gates has recently telegraphed that the globalists will call mass death of his coined pandemic II a bioweapon / terror attack.  He is absolutely correct.  The part left out of Bill Gates terrorist narrative, is that HE and his cronies running these pandemic operations ARE the REAL terrorists.
https://www.businessinsider.com/pandemic-risk-to-humanity-2017-9

The agent released and all the fear porn associated with it [pandemic I] is killing an untold number of people [maybe thousands] who are NOT even infected.  Yet, they are FALSELY being counted as COVID deaths.  MANY mainstream doctors / scientists / professors have stepped forward only to be censored, ignored, marginalized.   As I have posted, THEY [the real terrorists] are already committing genocide.  Nobody seems to give a rats ass.

Pandemic II as Bill Gates will call it, will come from the vaccines given.  They WILL in fact kill many 'NON'-essential people over a 'scheduled' time frame.   THEY ARE IN FACT THE REAL BIOWEAPON.  As Bill Gates himself has promised.  The catch is, if you say that all of the death around you is NOT from some Chinese, moooslim, Russian, Gun owner, freedom lover... FAKE boogieman bioterrorist presented by the globalists BUT instead from ALL the shots THEY have planned, then YOU are with the terrorists and have to be double quarantined.

What is left of humanity will be forced onto a mandatory fertility program run by the 'world state.
[Before it's ALSO removed]
https://www.facebook.com/perplexedperceptions/videos/the-georgia-guidestones-vaccines-global-depopulation-and-the-new-world-order-htt/475189800013514/

Are we really in a never ending perpetual sequence of pandemics, as if that's even possible to begin with or, are we seeing the fulfillment of the globalists guidestones for THEIR world order?

Last Edit by Gladstone
SAYING NO!! = FREEDOM

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2020, 06:02:55 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
The COVID-19 pandemic could carry on for two years, according to a new report. In the report published by a range of experts in disease and public health, the virus will not be able to be contained until two thirds of the global population has immunity[/color] and it may be harder to contain than influenza, due to the ability to spread it without symptoms. They predict the virus will persist in waves, Bloomberg reported.

“Risk communication messaging from government officials should incorporate the concept that this pandemic will not be over soon, and that people need to be prepared for possible periodic resurgences of disease over the next two years," the report said.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/health-wellness/coronavirus-tips-cases-by-country-and-other-daily-news-updates/709250

Last Edit by Gladstone

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
https://www.dhs.state.or.us/policy/childwelfare/ar/2020/cw-ar-20-004.pdf

https://montanadailygazette.com/2020/05/01/state-plans-to-confiscate-children-if-parents-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

[WHO Official’s Threats to Remove Family Members From Homes Illustrates Why We Have a Second Amendment]
https://reformationcharlotte.org/2020/04/08/who-officials-threats-to-remove-family-members-from-homes-illustrates-why-we-have-a-second-amendment/

[Reformation Charlotte] At the behest of the World Health Organization (WHO) executive director Michael Ryan, Oregon is slated to remove children from homes and place them in “substitute care” if parents are deemed “unable to support them.”

Ryan, who was criticized for stating that governments need to go door-to-door looking for people infected with coronavirus and if found, “Now we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick, and remove them and isolate them.”

Oregon seems to be complying with these orders:

State and local “child welfare” departments have a history of mishandling child welfare cases and over-indulge in their power to forcibly separate children from their parents — and this will be no different. According to a document released and authorized by Lacey Andresen, the Deputy Director of Oregon’s Child Welfare & Practice Program, effective April 22, “a child will enter substitute care because their caregiver is infected with COVID-19.”

What constitutes “unable to support them” isn’t exactly spelled out, but if history repeats itself, this is nothing more than a power grab to remove children from their parents and place them in foster care systems overseen by the state — and once children are handed over to the state, it is an uphill battle to get them back."

Last Edit by Gladstone