You are Here:
Treason: Trump, GOP and the NRA look to ban Americans on “terror watch list” and

Author (Read 3035 times)

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Treason: Trump, GOP and the NRA look to ban Americans on “terror watch list” and “no fly list” from buying firearms

June 16, 2016 / World Events and the Bible

By: Brandon T. Ward

We will open this article with a clip from the Washington Post and quotes from Donald Trump and the NRA.

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and some vulnerable GOP lawmakers signaled Wednesday that they are open to changing the nation’s gun laws, raising the possibility that the political tide might be shifting on an issue that has sharply divided Americans for years.

On Wednesday, Trump said he would schedule a meeting soon with the National Rifle Association to discuss proposals to ban people on certain federal watch lists from buying firearms. Trump was renewing a position he first expressed last year after a mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. But on Wednesday he took it to a new level, via Twitter, by calling for a meeting with the NRA.

This is absolute treason and an event many of us knew was coming. Up until today the GOP had stated the second amendment was settled. Now presidential candidate Donald Trump, the GOP and the NRA look to change that. Of course they wrap their fascism in a blanketed statement of security.

Who deems who a terrorist? The government which empowers them to take away your rights at their whim. “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed,” yet these so-called “leaders” wish to do just that.

Does anyone remember the MIAC Report from 2009? This was a document developed with the assistance of the Department of Homeland Security who just yesterday said, “We have to face the fact that meaningful gun control has to be a part of homeland security“. This is bold and in your face, we continue to see the escalation of events unfold daily marking our march towards the end of this age of flesh.

The following are some clips we took from the MIAC document for your benefit. Notice all of these items mark a potential domestic terrorist which means this is their definition of those who should not have firearms.

Read more: http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...d+the+Bible%29

Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
http://www.fourcourtspress.ie/books/archives/a-star-chamber-court-in-ireland/

tracking Outlaw's QEI's Star Chamber

1568-69 - Payne v Saunders, Nicholson, Mitchell, Owtlawe. - Court of Star Chamber: Proceedings, Elizabeth I plaintiffs

Queen Elizabeth I in Norfolk 1578 - Star Chamber - Woodhouse vs. Outlawe

1578 - Queen Elizabeth I journeys to and from Norfolk in 1578 - Roger Wodehouse and his wife Mary Corbet were hosts to Queen Elizabeth I at their fortified and moated house, Kimberly Tower
1578 - Henry Woodhouse - Roger Woodhouse made Knights by the queen

This seems to be the root of the dispute - The leaders of Lynn gave Woodhouse the run-around - but why was Outlawe later singled out? :

1578 - Henry Woodhouse, vice-admiral of Norfolk and Suffolk  v Chr. Grante, mayor of Lynn and others the aldermen, for neglecting to aid the admiral to seize two ships in the Haven of Lynn until the title to the said ships should be decided, and for their stubborn answers, that they would neither aid nor resist. Fleet and £100 fine. 20 El.

1578-1579 - Woodhouse v. Outlawe - Court of Star Chamber: Proceedings, Elizabeth I - 21 Eliz - So was an Outlawe an Alderman of Lynn at the time?

1578-79 - Woodhouse v. Owtelawe - Court of Star Chamber: Proceedings, Elizabeth I - 21 Eliz
1578-79 - Woodhouse v. Bate and Owtlawe - Court of Star Chamber - 21 Eliz

Brocke

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Treason: Trump, GOP and the NRA look to ban Americans on “terror watch list” and “no fly list” from buying firearms

June 16, 2016 / World Events and the Bible

By: Brandon T. Ward

We will open this article with a clip from the Washington Post and quotes from Donald Trump and the NRA.

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and some vulnerable GOP lawmakers signaled Wednesday that they are open to changing the nation’s gun laws, raising the possibility that the political tide might be shifting on an issue that has sharply divided Americans for years.

On Wednesday, Trump said he would schedule a meeting soon with the National Rifle Association to discuss proposals to ban people on certain federal watch lists from buying firearms. Trump was renewing a position he first expressed last year after a mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. But on Wednesday he took it to a new level, via Twitter, by calling for a meeting with the NRA.

This is absolute treason and an event many of us knew was coming. Up until today the GOP had stated the second amendment was settled. Now presidential candidate Donald Trump, the GOP and the NRA look to change that. Of course they wrap their fascism in a blanketed statement of security.

Who deems who a terrorist? The government which empowers them to take away your rights at their whim. “The right to bear arms shall not be infringed,” yet these so-called “leaders” wish to do just that.

Does anyone remember the MIAC Report from 2009? This was a document developed with the assistance of the Department of Homeland Security who just yesterday said, “We have to face the fact that meaningful gun control has to be a part of homeland security“. This is bold and in your face, we continue to see the escalation of events unfold daily marking our march towards the end of this age of flesh.

The following are some clips we took from the MIAC document for your benefit. Notice all of these items mark a potential domestic terrorist which means this is their definition of those who should not have firearms.

Read more: http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...d+the+Bible%29

If Trump backs this I hope he insists on a sunset clause.
Are you in earnest resolved never to barter your liberty for the lordly servitude of a court, but to live free, fearless, and independent? Then never enter the place from whence so few have been able to return; never come within the circle of ambition; nor ever bring yourself into comparison with those masters of the earth who have already engrossed the attention of half mankind before you.

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

... well, apparently no matter what the law IS
about denying guns to 'potential terrorists' the
Obama admin will not enforce it!

Just Let It Happen?

"Abell noted that he made a phone call
during his time in the store, and
appeared to be speaking in Arabic."

Gun Shop Reported ‘Suspicious’
Omar Mateen to Authorities

FRANCES MARTEL  16 Jun 2016

Robbie Abell, owner of a Florida gun shop, says he alerted authorities that a suspicious man had come in asking about body armor. Five weeks later, Omar Mateen – equipped with weapons he bought at a different shop after Abell’s employees refused to sell to him – killed 49 people and injured as many at Pulse night club in Orlando.

The Wall Street Journal quotes Abell as telling them that his store, Lotus Gunworks of South Florida, “shut him down on all sales” after be began asking bizarre questions about body armor and bulk ammunition. “The questions he was asking were not the normal questions a normal person would be asking… He just seemed very odd,” Abell said. The armor Mateen asked about is not traditionally available to civilians.

√ MORE~> http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/16/gun-shop-owners-declined-sell-orlando-jihadi-reported-authorities/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

WindyAcres

• Awakened
Every day there's tons of articles about gun control since
the Orlando shooting.  And all the people on the no fly list
can't find out why their name is on it.  It's a dictatorship.

Be Prepared

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Every day there's tons of articles about gun control since
the Orlando shooting.  And all the people on the no fly list
can't find out why their name is on it.  It's a dictatorship.

I absolutely agree. 
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
I bet Sharon Tate wished she'd had a gun handy:
https://thisismyhorror.wordpress.com/tag/sharon-tate/

The home was located at 10050 Cielo Dr. just outside of Hollywood. It has since been torn down and the address has been changed to 10066 Cielo Drive and is now called “Villa Bella”. The location has a home next to the property owned by Hollywood producer, David Oman. He explains that he feels it is haunted and reports that strange things have been happening there.