You are Here:
Look What You Missed While The Corporate & (controlled) Alt-Media Fed You Trump

Author (Read 1428 times)

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Look What You Missed While The Corporate & (controlled) Alt-Media Fed You Trump 'COUP D’ÉTA circus'.  OH! NO! THEY (The globalists / deep state) ARE OUT TO GET TRUMP!!!!!

When people run in circles it's very, very mad world.
---------------------------------------------------------
US air strikes pound pro-Assad forces in Syria
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/18/us-air-strikes-pound-pro-assad-forces-in-syria.html

-----------------------------------------------
It's amazing how a little 'anti-deep state' magic works for an 'actor' like Trump
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This whole thing (Trump presidency, media frenzy, polarized people who can't even speak to each other, muslim demonizing, false flag ops in Syria via 'chemical weapons used by Assad'... all of it) is ridiculous, and distracts us from the stuff happening backstage.

Bombing Syria, troops MASSED on the border of Syria in Jordan, the fact that the US is about to topple Assad on behalf of the globalist agenda to eventually get control of Iranian oil. The agenda outlined in "Which Path to Persia," the document written by the globalist think tank Brookings Institution. But nobody reads that stuff... it's boring... it's more interesting to read Trump's tweets, and watch the media doing acrobatics, spinning tales and telling stories that enrage, entertain and keep us occupied.

But to SEE that stuff, to watch how we are being manipulated, requires that you suspend your current political affiliation (right or left), and look at things from a higher altitude; from up where the globalists sit and watch things unfold, carefully arranging the pieces on the chessboard. If we had not lost sight of the left/right paradigm, and how that is the tool the globalists use to control us - if we had not forgotten that THEY DIDN'T FORGET to use the same strategy - then this might not be such a tough a pill to swallow.

Trump is not anti-globalist. Face it... everything he's doing on a large scale (billions to the MIC, war in Syria, expanding war in Afghanistan, support to Saudi war in Yemen, etc., etc., is the globalist agenda.

So he is allowed to throw us some crumbs to keep his image intact (the wall, the jobs... maybe, the 'tax cuts' that won't matter to the 98% of us who live on less income than the people who will receive benefit of tax cuts), all of that is to keep us fixed in our side of the paradigm, whichever it might be.

And the wars will continue, eventually we'll be at war in Iran. Read the Path to Persia, they are telling us what's happening.

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Now, it's put upon poor slobs such as ourselves, to wake the comatose public to these facts and revelations. 
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It's amazing how a little 'anti-deep state' magic works for an 'actor' like Trump

I don't know how other people feel, but I've notice suddenly the phrase "Shadow Govt" has disappeared to be replaced by "Deep State"

On the surface, it appears harmless - until I started reading how its only being used by one faction in a party politics. Its been dumbed down and given a new twist, so its not like anyone is getting "woken up" by the term flying around the internet. Nobody is seeing those who stay while administrations come and go, nor are they asking hard questions about the identity and purpose of the Deep State.

Am I alone in noticing this ?

Because anyone who really, really, understands the true meaning could never ever be fooled by the idea Trump is fighting the Deep State.

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I don't know how other people feel, but I've notice suddenly the phrase "Shadow Govt" has disappeared to be replaced by "Deep State"

Oh, I noticed.  I still use Dick Cheney's favorite term 'shadow government'.  ;)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Oh, I noticed.  I still use Dick Cheney's favorite term 'shadow government'.  ;)

* cat  sigh of relief

I'm glad its not only me, I feel "Gas Lighted" by the barrage of propaganda.

Forget the New World Order, Here's Who Really Runs the World
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 07:02:20 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
More on the theme Deep State, in the form of a long essay - I found this in my travels today.

One thing that I will comment on, is that if you read the articles, they agree that the visible core is the Military Industrial Complex. Now, should we ignore the fluff and disinfo about Trump and look for really hard facts, then what we can look at is his Budget Proposal in which he gave away all the money to the Military Industrial Complex.

Meanwhile in JonesTown, the lunatics think that Trump is fighting the "Deep State".

Recall, that the publicly visible core of the Deep State is The Military Industrial Complex, and you have to ask how they manage to hold two mutually exclusive thoughts in the one shared group think brain cell.

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State
http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/

Forget the New World Order, Here's Who Really Runs the World
http://theantimedia.org/forget-the-new-world-order/