You are Here:
Alex Jones is NOT violent. The Tea Party is NOT violent.

Author (Read 4968 times)

Alex Jones is NOT violent. The Tea Party is NOT violent.
« on: Apr 16, 2014, 01:19:37 pm »

Geolibertarian

• Mega InfoWarrior
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Anyone familiar with my postings knows that I don't entirely agree (to put it politely) with the loosely defined "Tea Party" on economics.

But what I do entirely agree with is the fact -- not belief, not theory, but fact -- that the Tea Party (of which Alex Jones and Ron Paul are part) is a political movement that does not in any way advocate, promote, endorse, finance, engineer or orchestrate aggressive or initiatory force against others.

Just wanted everyone to know that that's where I stand on that particular issue, lest relative newcomers misconstrue anything I say in critique of certain economic policies or proposals.

I have family members with whom I disagree on several issues. That doesn't mean I think they're violent extremists. Same principle here.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

http://monetary.org
http://schalkenbach.org

Re: Alex Jones is NOT violent. The Tea Party is NOT violent.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2014, 03:27:20 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "I Shall Never Surrender!" "Remember The Alamo!"
I cannot access the library to post some pages together here because the site is down. Sufice it to say that all of the Tea Party, Tea Party 2007 formation discussions are there, all of the images, transcripts, and links from it's formation in the late spring of 2007 after Ron Paul announced his run in February, all the way up to the crescendo of the Tea Party Bill of Rights Day Money Bomb where together we raised over $10 million toward Dr. Paul's campaign ... all are there. Nowhere in this massive repository is there any call to violence... not then, not now, nor anywhere in between... anyone who says that we are violent is ignorant, or working for the enemies of our Constitution and the Republic of liberty for which it stands.

Oldyoti

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on
the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness."

~George Washington,
Circular to the States,
May 9, 1753

« Reply #2 on: Apr 17, 2014, 09:13:13 pm »

Chongo

When Republicans sponsor pharmaceutical drugs or vaccines or invest in the drugs that give people unnecessary disease isn't that a kind of violence? In the not so distant past a snake oil salesman might have been hung for killing or damaging people. Things were harsh out on the frontier and people could not spend a lot of time caring for chemical casualties.  And what are these people who are mostly interested in lower tax going to think about taking care of all the disabled when their is no way to create more fiat currency out of thin air. They are probably going to say that our corn subsidies must continue so these inferior sick individuals need to die.

So while the republicans did not do something like physically beet a child with a baseball bat it could be argued that damages and assault are in fact occurring in various ways.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2014, 10:43:00 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Alex Jones is always calling for a Peaceful solution to this global problem we call the New World Order.
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...