You are Here:
"Social-distancing" & 'Social-cohesion'? Are you sure, that this is your thing?

Author (Read 63 times)

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
TRUE STORY, happened < 2 hrs ago. First day out since The Clampdown.
I did have my camera with me but I was not prepared for Zombies of death so soon.
Actually, I was just planning on taking photos of shutdown of the bigger town I was trying to reach.

No Pre-meditation from me. I'd been waiting at a bus stop for 2-hrs for a StageCoach bus that never came.

Very quiet small town. I'd already met one trans-beardo-wierdo screaming about 'Armageddon', & 'EMP Pulse coming'; and another, a thoroughbred elderly who knew like I, what is actually happening because he'd been involved with the cleanup of The UK's FMD Bovine Pandemic disaster in 1999.
He said:
"It was released from Porton-Down". Well, maybe...

So me, sitting on the pavement, leaning up against the wall ... for 2-hrs.

Then, a queue of 3 people, twelve ft out into the road outside 'The Coop'.

Me: "So, what's this all about?" (being healthily talkative, and non submissive to fake authority).

SJW crinkly: 'We're observing Social Distancing because people are concerned about their health
(going straight into) .."And I question (or) 'I am questioning' YOUR ATTITUDE.'
'.
Me: (now rearing up like a startled Lion):
"You don't know the God-damn first thing about my attitude!
Now get in that shop, do your shopping, and go home."

Oh, and it did. I've never seen anyone Kow-Tow to my will, so quickly, in all of my life.
Aside, when I got in, I found the shelves .. EMPTIED. They really were not restocking.

So again, Jobsworths'. Are you sure this is really, really your kind of long-game type-of-thing?
Because in 6/18/36 months. I ain't gonna be breaking your social-cohesiveness from a distance.
I'm going to be having you running out into the road hoping to get runover by an imaginary .. bus.

Last Edit by Larry
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"I laid down on the floor and played real good possum; You know I'm crazy but I ain't real dumb."
David Crosby: 'Cowboy Movie'.

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://www.sickchirpse.com/australias-biggest-wanker/
Have You Ever Met A Bigger Beard Wanker Than This Guy?

http://www.sickchirpse.com/hipster-flower-beard/
Hipster Flower Beards Are Now A Thing

Last Edit by Larry