You are Here:
It's That Taxing & Unconstitutional Time of The Year... Again

Author (Read 3318 times)

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "I Shall Never Surrender!" "Remember The Alamo!"
This is a portion of a letter I wrote a few years back in reply to a friend who was outrageously burdened under the final year of the Obama administration taxing "laws" in early 2017.

"...The IRS is indeed a "legalized" protection money collection racket - a goon squad. Several IRS agents, one of the first being former IRS Agent Joe Banister, who (I was lucky enough to be on the same Alex Jones show with in June of 2009) upon learning in the 1990s the truth about where all our "collected" tax dollars actually went, (namely, to the fabulously wealthy offshore federal reserve stockholders)... these agents went ballistic and began blowing the whistle.

The use of the IRS as a tormentor of the average American however, was not present at the time the fraudulently passed federal reserve act and improperly ratified 16th Amendment of 1913 were signed by Woodrow Wilson. It was 40 years later that the IRS was criminally tasked against the people in a completely unconstitutional amendment to the IRS code within the fraud of the Federal Reserve Act in 1953 under Eisenhower. Prior to this the average American, over 90% of the population, payed no tax on "income" (wages and salaries), at all... As the Supreme Court said with it's decision in Hylton vs United States:

"The Constitution evidently contemplated no
taxes as direct taxes, but only as Congress
could lay in proportion to the census."

The IRS took over the duties of the long lived Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), a Treasury Department collection agency and arm of the ATF tasked with policing the excise taxes on alcohol, tobacco, taxable licensing of otherwise "illegal" firearms, and lesser taxable commodities. The lawful office of the BIR was replaced by this "amendment," with an unconstitutional corporate gestapo.

For over half a century now the American people have been fleeced into poverty by generation after generation of bought off politicians who have allowed this terror to continue... to quote Chief Justice William Howard Taft...

"The tax power has been used by the national
government as a weapon to take over, one by
one, subjects traditionally within the orbit of
state police power."

With the IRS act the Constitution was turned upside down. The individual became the cash cow to be shaken down on a regular basis... contrary to the findings of the Court in Redfield vs. Fisher, which concluded...

"The individual, unlike the corporation, cannot be taxed for
the mere privilege of existing. The corporation is an artificial
entity which owes its existence and charter powers to the state;
but the individuals’ rights to live and own property are natural
rights for the enjoyment of which an excise cannot be imposed."

Therefore...

" ...the constitution of the United States confirms and strengthens the
principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions,
that a law repugnant to the constitution is void; and that courts,
as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument."
~Justice John Marshall; Marbury v Madison, 5 U.S. 137

Thus there comes the growing actions of so many lawful individuals, offices, and agencies, who can read and understand the Constitution and have chosen to speak out and resist, upheld by the Court in Norton vs. Shelby County 118 U.S. 425, 442...

"An Unconstitutional Act is not a law;
it confers no rights; it imposes no duties;
it affords no protection; it creates no office;
it is, in legal contemplation, as inoperative
as though it had never been passed."

As to your question regarding the two alternative tax proposals; Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are the shining lights in the Congress these days... unfortunately Ted wishes to replace one unconstitutional TAXing monster with another that will grow equally as huge... as I wrote in my post regarding the stance of 2016 Presidential independent, Jesse Ventura for a national sales tax, and Ted Cruz's advocacy of a federal flat tax...

"I wish Ted and Jesse would get rid of the ideas of a flat or national sales tax... They're essentially the same as a value added tax, all of which are tax on consumption which hurts the economy at the point of sale... they have a ways to go to tune in with the Constitution on this one. Ted Cruz said yesterday that the IRS should be replaced with a national flat tax... both will grow and grow until they are 100%... Karl Marx would love that, Jefferson and Madison would be casket spinning at red line revs in disgust.

The tax that outraged the American colonists more than any other was the "Stamp Tax" which required that anything sold would have affixed to it or carried with it, the king's tax stamp... applied at the point of sale and also levied by roving collectors on all other goods retroactively, oppression by any measure.

The Constitution is clear on how the national government is to fund itself, and taxing of the creativity and labor of people is not among the ways specified.

Both Ted and Jesse are fairly knowledgeable as to the meaning and purpose of the Bill of Rights, but when it comes to the construction and limiting qualities, the structure of the Republic itself as laid out in the seven Articles of the Constitution... well, these are obviously not functionally clear to them... as is the case with most Senators and Representatives and politicians today..."

I know this will likely not help you with your present situation, however the researchable facts I've presented will hopefully raise the level of knowledge so we have ammunition against the unlawful taxing establishment.

"The power to tax involves the power to destroy." Chief Justice John Marshall... McCulloch v. Maryland..."

JTCoyoté

"Between a balanced republic and a democracy,
the difference is like that between order and chaos."

~Chief Justice John Marshall

Last Edit by Gladstone