You are Here:
This is it

Author (Read 13599 times)

This is it
« on: Feb 16, 2020, 02:26:04 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is it. This is the time to man up and be prepared, or cower and think Regan 2.0 is gonna take care of you. Get ready. The biggest crash you can possibly imagine is coming. But it really still won't be so bad LMAO

Everything you remember from the old days you need to implement immediately.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: This is it
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2020, 02:35:41 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Red alert. Be ready to mobilize. The time is now to buy what you need. I'm fucking dead serious.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2020, 08:26:13 am »

NMTO

https://barnesandnoble.com/w/repent-timothy-medsker/1136262025;jsessionid=AAB4EB46031C88DCF291AC39CA25CA6C.prodny_store01-atgap01?ean=2940162942344

I think most people are missing the bigger picture here.  For all of the conspiracy theories out there (and I am a hardcore believer in conspiracy facts).  However, the biggest conspiracy that no one seems to hardly get in the real (or now 'new' patriot) patriot movement is the fact that the Bible, God's Word is true.

I wrote that book, you can grab a free copy, but since then things are getting worse.  I'm not privy to knowing the future, I do not have any special revelations, just a Born-Again Believer who is used by God to preach His Truth.

I have been watching this ridiculous debt bubble (around the globe) growing, with government, corporate and personal (household) debt.  Anyone who is not a lunatic would release that this HAS to end badly...eventually.  Well what a potential perfect circumstance to have such a probably global event that all of the new world order could blame to be the reason for the crash WHEN it was going to crash anyway.  As the IMF was calling for a global reset 2 years ago, now you would potentially have a perfect scenario in order to do so.  A new global reserve currency, where you could keep your greenbacks, but the US would no longer hold the reserve currency.

Just what do you think all of these trade deals are about?  Are they not to bring the USA out ahead, even with an SDR unit or otherwise?

Red alert?  Highly likely, I'm sticking with yellow for now.  When I see that this likely bioweapon is not Asain specific (in terms of mortality rate) and is spreading in non-Asain countries the same as China, then it is certainly a red alert.  However, by then everyone would know it, so you are right, if you are going to prepare, if you haven't already, then you best get going.  Yet what prepartion is worthwhile without being Saved?  In the end you still lose.

https://allwillstand.org/index.php/2016/08/27/unprepared-prepped-without-oil/

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2020, 11:28:54 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I have been watching this ridiculous debt bubble (around the globe) growing, with government, corporate and personal (household) debt.  Anyone who is not a lunatic would release that this HAS to end badly...eventually.

Yep. Right there. It's obvious. Get, while the gettin's good. I don't know about y'all, but I'm living in the real world. I see stores closing all over the place. Just yesterday I had to mourn the closing of an army surplus store with one of its employees. The reading section was dismal.

Yet what prepartion is worthwhile without being Saved?  In the end you still lose.

The end is here and now. The dark ages have returned. I'll leave the saving to the preachers, but I'll tell y'all this, my mission is to help preserve the the information on who did all of this to humanity and keep the fire lit in the minds of those who are willing to learn. "My people die for lack of knowledge" or something like that.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2020, 12:04:00 pm »

NMTO

No doubt...I don't see an economic boom, I see a debt boom.  Good jobs are still VERY hard to find.

Last Edit by Gladstone