You are Here:
SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19

Author (Read 48218 times)

Re: SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19
« Reply #375 on: Mar 27, 2020, 04:44:29 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
i'd like to think one of my ancestors was there ...

Olivier as Henry V: "St. Crispin's Day" monologue

Once More Unto the Breach
Laurence Olivier at his finest, crying God for Harry, England and St George

St. Crispin's Day Speech - Henry V (1944)

'And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.'

And thus saying; he bent over,
and by lighting a Roman Candle
and inserting into the nether regions,
chased away all our collected darkness.

I'm sorry, I have the movie on VHS
but I just can't take it seriously now.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #376 on: Mar 27, 2020, 05:37:26 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I SH!T YOU NOT! SAINT CORONA Patron Saint of Pandemics!

Saint Corona?? ... she is the Patron Saint of Pandemics ...
She was martyred together with Saint Victor, a Roman soldier.
Their relics are held in a basilica in Anzu, Northern Italy
site of first Covid 19 lockdown in EU.

http://heavenlymessenger.org/saint-corona-patron-of-pandemics/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Saint+Corona+basilica+in+Anzu,++Italy&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwit-paDjbvoAhWECs0KHU7IA2QQ2-cCegQIABAA&bih=970&biw=940&client=safari

Fact Checking this story :

Source :
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-saint/german-cathedral-dusts-off-relics-of-st-corona-patron-of-epidemics-idUSKBN21C2PM

I'm sure its been repeated and spreads around the web now faster than the actual Corona Virus . . . But that does not make it true. What I would like to see is articles dated before the virus hysteria, until then I will remain sceptical.

Last Edit by Larry
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: SARS Like - Bats for U - COVID-19 - THE TRUTH
« Reply #377 on: Mar 27, 2020, 06:16:08 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

WORLDWIDE~>Coronavirus Cases: 396,001 / Deaths: 17,243
USA~>CDC INFLUENZA ESTIMATES for THIS YEAR in USA

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

Last Edit by Larry

Glad somebody else worked out its a damn Hoax . . .

So what are they really playing at ?

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #378 on: Mar 27, 2020, 06:59:07 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #379 on: Mar 27, 2020, 08:53:25 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hubei-residents-riot-after-quarantine-lifted-police-beaten-their-own-shield-cop-cars
Hubei Residents Riot After Quarantine Lifted; Police Beaten With Their Own Shield, Cop Cars Overturned

Fri, 03/27/2020 - 16:15

Residents of Hubei province in China teamed up with their local police force to battle the police from neighboring Jiangxi province - who set up a roadblock on the Yangtze River Bridge to prevent the people of Hubei from crossing and returning to work.

Footage of Hubei residents overturning Jingxi police vehicles was captured and uploaded to Chinese social media - where Chinese authorities have reportedly already scrubbed it.

This man confirms the riots were sparked by Jiangxi police crossing into Hubei's jurisdiction.

Things China Doesn't Want You To Know
@TruthAbtChina
·
12h
SUMMARY:

1️⃣
Lockdown in Hubei was lifted 2 days ago and people wanted to go back to work in Jiangxi. Jiangxi police would not let them in. People from Hubei got mad.

2️⃣
Jiangxi police invaded Hubei police jurisdiction, causing fights between the police.

3️⃣
Riots ensued.

Last Edit by Larry

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

Don't get me wrong, I do intend to wear now my Triosyn T-5000V Milspec masks
but I think it a prudent precaution to also build up some natural annual immunity.

My sore throat I developed after my long day out mixing with the people, has already, 5/6hrs later, fully cleared.

I am normally, a socially isolate person, I work at home in an electronics 'lab'. I am also a gregarious mammal.

The common cold is also one variety of a large number of CORONAVIRUSES.

https://web.stanford.edu/group/virus/corona/colds.html
"The common cold is a virally related syndrome and has been associated with over 100 different viruses, including Human Coronavirus and Rhinovirus. Common symptoms include throat discomfort , followed by sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing and decreased energy level. Fever is uncommon with colds, except in young children."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://web.stanford.edu/group/virus/corona/colds.html
"Strong links have been drawn between stress and immune system functioning.
The more stressed you are, the weaker your immune system will be and the more likely you are to develop symptoms."

"I can testify to this. As during the H1N1 WHO Level-6 pandemic of 2008/9 I developed symptoms of a cold and or flu,
during really stressed online researching. I went to bed & within one afternoon, these had all completely passed.
(Psychosomatic).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://cleveland.com/metro/2020/02/how-the-coronavirus-stacks-up-against-the-common-cold-flu.html
"The new coronavirus appears to spread similarly to the flu, through droplets when someone coughs or sneezes, according to the Center for Disease Control. It shares similar symptoms, like fever and cough. In a new study of 138 hospitalized patients in China, the most common symptoms at onset of illness were fever, fatigue, dry cough, muscle pain and difficulty breathing. Less common symptoms were headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common_cold_causes
There are also a lot of viruses that doctors haven't identified.
About 20%-30% of colds in adults are caused by these "unknown" bugs.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Larry
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM
According to my independently commissioned street research for the
Katorga Bureau of Statistics:

The Country is now experiencing 4 out of 20 NUTTERS.

That is 5% TOTAL NUTTER. Which represents an increase of 4·5%
on previous figures, since the introduction of 'Lockdown' last Monday.

Aleksander Sochaczewski's painting depicting the applying of shackles in the Siberian katorga camps.

With the government now closed until April 21st...
The Katorzhane might expect to experience over the next 3-weeks, a rise ...
of up to 26% TOTAL NUTTER during this time.

Inspiration and further reading on the effects of Government by BBC
... and Macho, Isolationist, Fascist & Stalinist propagandists alike:

"The abolition of the established — politically and economically, socially and ethically — the attempt to replace it with something different, is the reflex of man’s changed needs, of the awakened consciousness of the people."

Title: The Bolshevik Myth (Diary 1920–22)
- Alexander Berkman

Plain PDF
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/alexander-berkman-the-bolshevik-myth-diary-1920-22.pdf

A4 Imposed PDF
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/alexander-berkman-the-bolshevik-myth-diary-1920-22.a4.pdf

"Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Larry
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."

COVID-19 Vaccine Fraud
« Reply #382 on: Mar 28, 2020, 07:37:22 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation EVENT201 In Vaccine Fraud Class Action Suit.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/kessler-topaz-meltzer-check-llp-202700794.html?.tsrc=rss

Funny how this did NOT make the headlines...

"The complaint alleges that, throughout the Class Period, the defendants
falsely: (1) described their product as a fully completed vaccine when it was nothing of the sort; (2) claimed they had developed the vaccine in a matter of hours, which is a scientific impossibility; and (3) stated that they would be able to begin human trials in April 2020 when they had no reason to believe that they would have the necessary regulatory approvals to do so."

Last Edit by Larry
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Fraud
« Reply #383 on: Mar 28, 2020, 08:33:18 am »

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation EVENT201 In Vaccine Fraud Class Action Suit.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/kessler-topaz-meltzer-check-llp-202700794.html?.tsrc=rss

Funny how this did NOT make the headlines...

"The complaint alleges that, throughout the Class Period, the defendants
falsely: (1) described their product as a fully completed vaccine when it was nothing of the sort; (2) claimed they had developed the vaccine in a matter of hours, which is a scientific impossibility; and (3) stated that they would be able to begin human trials in April 2020 when they had no reason to believe that they would have the necessary regulatory approvals to do so."

Last Edit by Palmerston

'BUMP'.

aka ...

Goes to the top of this afternoon's browsing list.

Last Edit by Gladstone

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.

« Reply #384 on: Mar 28, 2020, 08:51:29 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Who else is completely and utterly fed the fuck up with the virus hoax ?

Last Edit by Gladstone

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The BBC, just 5-days into LOCKDOWN is now entertaining a special show involving ...
END OF LIFE callers and just had a BIG RUN of DNR and 'other conversations'
regarding how to be disposed of, quickly and moving on ... Lot's of Virtue Intonement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000gt23
Saturday, 28 March.

I have to be honest dear, I know/see, she is just a talking-head, preoccupied with the survival of her own progeny, solely.

"Encourage ALL FAMILIES to have this DISCUSSION".

... (to consider DNR (do not resuscitate) instructions  ... aka voluntary disposal).
And finally an email to the show: "INVOLUNTARY EUTHANASIA  ... "Is that what's next"?

Presenter Emily Island/Ireland ends with the prompt:
"What kind of SOCIETY do we want at the end of all this?"

And immediately afterwards: 1st item in the BBC Radio 4 National news:
Alistair Jack, Secretary of State for Scotland, and chief in my county, at County Hall,
Dumfries, where I was yesterday... (I stood outside the great doors to read the Covid Notice.)
... ...
[On my way out of town, en-route to the bus-stop, just so you know, OK!
And at the bus-stop there was just one other, a musician dude whom I know.
So, just stay away from 'Band of Brothers' gigs, if you know what's good for you.]

... and as for him, that is Mr Jack MP; he has tested positive.

He was in contact with BORIS JOHNSON ... this week.

Oooooh! Will I have to self-isolate up the chimney of Auschwitz II? I decided Friday pm to stay home.
Our new (2017/8) £mega-million General hospital (very nice) has a functionless feature
over the main entrance which makes it a 'dead-ringer' for my 'Welcome to Auschwitz'.

I've been saying that since it was built and my Jewish/German (he's not sure which) Dr says:
"I don't like it; it looks like a factory". Well, ... I don't like my German Doctor.

(Hmmm, let's see now. The Germans had 'chimneys' too, so say the holocaust survivors.)

This isn't a comedy sketch by design, that's my local general hospital, we drove through twice yesterday, so you understand.

I'm not a chimney sweep people!
(It's a conservative borough, it did better than 'scrape through' in the regional election).
God almighty; — where can I get a decent breakfast around here before 6pm?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #386 on: Mar 28, 2020, 10:21:35 am »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Awakened
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/right-way-activate-national-guard/608524/

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/1020417.pdf

Last Edit by Palmerston

Insurrection Act  The Insurrection Act40 of 1807 gives the President the authority to employ federal troops to restore order and enforce the laws. The President has the ability to invoke this act when states are unable to maintain order and the rule of law with their organic capabilities. Implementation of this order allows the President to deploy federal troops as a policing force under a multitude of circumstances including rebellion, lawlessness, or insurrections. The President does not need a state’s consent to invoke the act, but must notify Congress as soon as possible.41Presidents rarely invoke the Insurrection Act as it insinuates a state is incapable of managing their own affairs. In 1992, President George H.W. Bush implemented the act during the Los Angeles Riots. This was the most recent occurrence where it allowed the federalization of the California National Guard and the deployment of up to 4,000 active duty troops.42 The breadth of authority given under the act has drawn criticism as it removes friction between state and federal responses granting the federal government greater flexibility in declaring martial law.43

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #387 on: Mar 28, 2020, 10:23:29 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

I find listening to the BBC radio to be far more revealling than the TV channels.

Radio 4 in the morning at 6am is almost a direct announcement from the NWO. Yet some of the other radio programs are of the highest cerebral quality.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #388 on: Mar 28, 2020, 11:00:37 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
for reference: nice animated transmission map ...

https://nextstrain.org/ncov
Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus
Maintained by the Nextstrain team. Enabled by data from gisaid-logo
Showing 2084 of 2084 genomes sampled between Dec 2019 and Mar 2020.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #389 on: Mar 28, 2020, 11:09:54 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
related: lombardy region previosly vaccinated for meningitis ( for a lowered immune system? )

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/03/italy-worst-hit-area-was-vaccinated.html?_ga=2.92792990.2008231787.1584776275-1178448683.1584776275
Italy- Vaccinated Area is Hit Worst
March 20, 2020

"More and more people in Italy have started to think about a correlation between the virus and the vaccines. If true, this means that Italy has been chosen to be a guinea pig for the rest of the worId."
by Paolo (henrymakow.com)

Dozens of people are dying every day in Lombardy.

The beautiful town of Bergamo is living its darkest hour. Military trucks are used to transport the corpses to the crematoriums outside the town; doctors and nurses work 20 hours per day; in the hospitals there are no more places in intensive care units; triage (choosing who can be cured and consequently healed and who instead can't be cured because too old or ill) is becoming a common practice.
Now we know that dozens of thousands of people were vaccinated for meningitis. Meningitis has always been rare in Italy but unfortunately in the last years the cases have multiplied because of African migrants who arrived to Italy without any form of medical control.

https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-019-7426-5
Meningococcal disease in Italy: public concern, media coverage and policy change
Abstract
Background

Between 2015 and 2017 six deaths due to meningitis in the Lombardy Region, Northern Italy, caught the attention of media and increased concern among the population, with a consequent increase in demand for vaccination. Considering the evidence about the impact of media coverage of health issues on public behaviour, this paper investigates the trend of media coverage and internet searches regarding meningitis in the Lombardy Region.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4755121/
015 Aug; 56(3): E125–E132.
PMCID: PMC4755121
PMID: 26788733
Meningococcal serogroup B vaccine in Italy: state-of-art, organizational aspects and perspectives

Neisseria meningitidis causes severe invasive meningococcal diseases (IMDs) in humans including meningitis and septicemia, responsible for serious clinical conditions and leading to life-long disabilities and death. Serogroup B dominates IMDs burden in Italy, accounting for over 60% of total cases. On January 2013 the European Medicine Agency (EMA) licensed the first serogroup B meningococcal (MenB) vaccine in Europe. A number of European countries and Regions have introduced the new MenB vaccine in their immunization schedule, including Italy. In this paper we present the state of art, related critical issues and future perspectives of MenB vaccine introduction in Italy, in the context of the most recent available epidemiological data. In particular, we systematically assess the ongoing processes in the 8 Italian regions and one autonomous province that have already introduced MenB vaccine. With the new 2014-2018 National Vaccine Prevention Plan including active MenB vaccine offer about to be adopted, it is of fundamental importance to gather further evidence on MenB vaccine clinical effectiveness, duration of protection and cost-effectiveness. Italian regions are called to organize and manage MenB immunization programs. Careful consideration will need to be devoted on timing, doses, and co-administration with other vaccines but also to economic assessments and strengthened communication to the general public. Our data will help to plan, implement and evaluate MenB immunization programmes in other Italian and international settings.
As the new MenB vaccine has been licensed in several countries and scientific evidence is accumulating on its efficacy and safety, a number of countries are in the process of evaluating the introduction of MenB vaccine in their immunization schedule
To our knowledge, the United Kingdom is the only country where universal 4CMenB vaccination has been recommended.
National Immunization Committees in Spain and Germany have recently concluded that there is not enough available data on vaccine efficacy and economic analysis to support the introduction of universal MenB immunization in national immunization schedules, this also considering that MenB meningitis incidence is decreasing in those countries

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/fauci-italy-hit-very-badly-covid-19-due-prevalence-chinese-tourists
Fauci: Italy "Hit Very Badly" By COVID-19 Due To Prevalence Of Chinese Tourists [ workers ]

Last Edit by Palmerston

https://centipedenation.com/transmissions/how-italy-became-europes-hotspot-for-the-coronavirus/
How Italy Became Europe’s Hotspot For The Coronavirus

Posted by Centipede Nation Staff on March 13, 2020 5:33 pm

In the late 90’s, most of the leather goods and textile factories in Northern Italy were sold to Chinese companies who later imported their workers. Over the years, Italy has imported hundreds of thousands of Chinese citizens to work in these factories with direct flights back home. Most of them are from current virus-stricken regions in China. Is it a coincidence why Italy has become Europe’s hotspot for the Coronavirus?

Today, there are more than 300,000 Chinese citizens living in Italy. Many of them going back and forth between both countries have contributed to China’s reporting of new cases. From Forbes:

Last Edit by Palmerston

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/03/18/delingpole-woke-hug-a-chinese-person-propaganda-didnt-age-well/
“I’m not a virus. I’m human. Eradicate the prejudice.” This was the message of videos released in northern Italy in February this year, urging Italians to hug Chinese people to encourage them in the fight against the coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o_uXF9B4KI&feature=youtu.be

Imagine the response the Chinese government would get now if they tried to make such a propaganda video on the streets of Italy. (If the streets weren’t on lockdown, that is). Those friendly Chinese folk in the video would be more likely to get lynched than hugged — not least because Italians have now woken up to the fact that being discriminating about who you get up-close and personal with can sometimes be beneficial: a life-saver even.

Until quite recently the Chinese Communist Party — ably assisted by its useful idiots in the liberal Western MSM — has fought a largely successful propaganda war. It has persuaded the media to focus on how amazing it is that China can put together a series of jerry-built hospitals in six days — and ignore the fact that we wouldn’t be in this mess if the Chinese authorities hadn’t covered up the outbreak for so long in the first place.

Last Edit by Palmerston

related:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39983799
Italy makes 12 vaccinations compulsory for children
    19 May 2017

The government in Italy has ruled that children must be vaccinated against 12 common illnesses before they can enrol for state-run schools.
Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni blamed a decrease in vaccinations in part on a "spread of anti-scientific theories".
Italy has recorded nearly three times as many measles cases so far this year than for all of 2016.

The twelve conditions children must be immunised against are:

hepatitis B
meningitis B
meningitis C
"We are sending a very strong message to the public," said Health Minister Beatrice Lorenzin.

In recent years a loose group of campaigners against vaccinations, dubbed the 'anti-vax' movement, has dissuaded people from opting in to immunisations by citing supposed risks

A long-discredited paper by Andrew Wakefield was behind much of the scare but the rumours around immunisation have continued to spread,

Last Edit by Palmerston

In an earlier century ... No "white" man could enter Deep Africa without DYING  ,... now the vaccines are there so you can live with the "refuge immigrants" 

https://www.history.com/news/when-stanley-met-livingstone
Stanley himself was ravaged by dysentery, smallpox and a near-fatal case of cerebral malaria, yet he continued to urge his party forward at breakneck pace. By the time they arrived at Ujiji, a remote village in what is now Tanzania, they had crossed more than 700 miles of territory.

As Stanley soon learned, Livingstone had been languishing in the heart of Africa for several years. ...
... a succession of tropical diseases had sapped his strength and forced him to travel with Arab slave traders.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Event 201: A Communist Power Grab
« Reply #390 on: Mar 28, 2020, 11:54:32 am »

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior
Who else is completely and utterly fed the fuck up with the virus hoax ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

People in my area are starting to get irritated over the whole thing. The edicts are getting progressively worse. Online, people are starting to see this as a planned Communist socio-economic power grab, particularly on western nations. As big or bigger than 9/11.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.

« Reply #391 on: Mar 28, 2020, 12:16:21 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It's a dark day for the Republic of the USA ...

where everybody  knows your name
Cheers full theme song (from 200th show)

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/congressman-massie-denied-2t-coronavirus-stimulus-without-recorded-vote
Congressman Massie denied, $2 trillion coronavirus bill passed without a recorded vote
Despite the presence of a quorum, a recorded vote was not taken on the bill after Rep. Massie's objections
March 27, 2020
On the House floor Friday, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) requested a recorded vote be taken on the largest stimulus package in history but he was denied.

The individual votes of each member voting in-person are not part of the "official public record" when a voice vote is taken.

According to ABC News, when Massie stood to request a recorded vote, "Arizona Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego, who was seated in the upper gallery near the press, said out loud: 'Shut the f--- up' toward Massie.'

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #392 on: Mar 28, 2020, 12:30:18 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Dunkin Donuts - SNL

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/en/covid-19
Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Valued Dunkin’ Guests,

We have a saying here at Dunkin’ about how we treat each other: We’ve got your back.

As we navigate through the challenges of COVID-19, I want to reinforce our ongoing actions to ensure the health and safety of our guests, franchisees, employees, and the communities we serve.

“We’ve got your back” means:

For the Restaurants … Our restaurants in the U.S. will have reduced hours and will be limited to drive-thru and/or carry-out-only service. All seating and tables will be removed from the dining and patio areas. We have increased standards on the frequency of hand washing and cleaning procedures, including disinfecting high-use surfaces and high-traffic areas.

For the Restaurant Employees … Our franchisees are taking care of their crew and managers, and are committed to providing a clean and healthy work environment for all employees. To keep everyone safe, we are stressing the importance of social distancing in our restaurants. The reduced operating hours will also allow our restaurant employees to focus on their families as well.

For Our Guests … We’re focused on making your experience as frictionless as possible, whether through our 5,300+ drive-thru locations, On-the-Go ordering and curbside pickup through the Dunkin’ app, or delivery through GrubHub and other providers. Rest assured, we are committed to providing a safe, secure experience at Dunkin’-- offering you something familiar and welcoming amid so much change. 

For more than 70 years, Dunkin’ has been at the heart of the communities we serve, keeping America running and taking care of our guests. We are grateful for the dedication of our franchisees and crew members, who make our brand stand tall every day. We’re continuing our legacy of being there when people need us most by taking these additional steps to be your place of comfort during all of this uncertainty.

As always, here at Dunkin’ - We’ve got your back!

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #393 on: Mar 28, 2020, 12:55:22 pm »

• Sr. InfoWarrior
It's a dark day for the Republic of the USA ...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MMNVNRybluQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

where everybody  knows your name
Cheers full theme song (from 200th show)

Yes, FANTASTIC MIDDAY show here. Forerunner of FRASIER.
DAVID ANGELL was Cheers' and Frasier's Staff-writer,
He died in the American Airlines Flight 11 on 9/11.
Hence the cancellation. His wife died with him.

Last Edit by Gladstone

• Sr. InfoWarrior

This UK GOV website HAS somewhere inside, the latest STATISTICS for FLU and COMMON COLD for all recent years.

From memory, at a glance, this winter so far: 1,292. Last winter: ~26,900 approx. This had drawn people's notice.

I saw it active on a mobile phone YESTERDAY. IT APPEARS IT COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN.

Actually, there is nothing there. Not even a line of HTML/XML source-code but it is an alive website.
And has a DNS record. See below for more ...

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/

Or is it something else ..?

I am not getting this clear.  Yup, that's it.

The above URL is a ROOT DOMAIN and requires a full name to go to a particular directory.
I WAS NOT GIVEN THAT. I WAS ONLY GIVEN THE ABOVE 'Prefix'
For people who know what to look for in DNS records for sites .. and if this would help in any way, though I suspect not.

Having said all that ... there is something ..:domain resolution record:

https://dnsdblookup.com/assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/

• 2018-03-12-----2020-03-29   151.101.40.144
  • 2019-02-13-----2020-03-29   151.101.108.144
  • 2020-01-05-----2020-03-29   151.101.112.144
FIVE of the DNS records related to  https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/

Were cancelled or are due to end their life-span TOMORROW, SUNDAY, coincidentally.
And that of course, may be all it is: another coincidence or mistaken interpretation of registry records.

Do the damn work for me pls someone.

I have a fuck of a headache and this is not my idea of a good night in lockdown.
I am not doing this to impress anyone, I'd like somebody who is still in daylight with a modicum of computer knowledge to have a look see.

II I'm going off to watch STAR-TREK, Deep Space 9: "Sacrifice of angels", the tragic and DRAMATIC final defeat of 'The Bloody Cardies'; which just happens to be the episode I'm at in watching the whole 7-seasons,  this Winter.
Sorry for the bloody language but ... well, god gave me a tongue and a temperament too it seems.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #395 on: Mar 28, 2020, 01:40:12 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

BRING ON THE GLOBALIST 'EXPERTS'!

A PRAGMATIC AND GRANULAR UNDERSTANDING OF HOW
AND WHY COVID-19 FUNCTIONS AS A POLITICAL CONSTRUCT –

Examining how the enemy operates by comparing COVID-19 to failed impeachment

"Here’s the downside to using a global viral pandemic as cover for a nefarious
Globalist agenda – viral pandemics are natural occurrences that have and will
continue to manifest over the course of human history. I suppose that it’s akin
to something like blaming an earthquake on someone. Those, too, have and will
continue to happen over time as natural events. That poses a problem for
these people and it leads to our key word: transfer (of authority). It’s redundant
throughout because it’s the fulcrum point in both COVID-19 and the failed
impeachment as political constructs. ....
So, it’s the transfer mechanism (ED: 'over to globalist experts') aspect is most important.
This is politics. The playing field is regulated by the broad, vast and deep body of law surrounding
it and within it; and the minutia of details therein. It’s how those details are
leveraged and exploited for gain that represent the finer points of playing hardball
in DC. Constructing ways to trigger such a transfer of authority like we are seeing
right now is a perfect example."

https://politicalmoonshine.com/2020/03/23/a-pragmatic-and-granular-understanding-of-how-and-why-covid-19-functions-as-a-political-construct-examining-how-the-enemy-operates-by-comparing-covid-19-to-failed-impeachment/

Last Edit by Gladstone
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #396 on: Mar 28, 2020, 04:09:32 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Big Brother isn't letting the crisis go to waste...

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #397 on: Mar 28, 2020, 05:41:51 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

Queen Elizabeth

Charles, Prince of Wales

Prime Minister Johnson

Prince Andrew in Epstein Imbroglio

Prince Harry and Meghan - to Canada - then California/Disney - Abdication?

HOW IS PRINCE WILLIAM?

Anybody? Anybody?

Last Edit by Gladstone
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #398 on: Mar 28, 2020, 06:20:56 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Big Brother isn't letting the crisis go to waste...

You mean..Big Brother?

It's actually an interesting metaphor for what's going on. The Big Brother show was originally a social experiment. What is going on now is essentially an enormous global drill/experiment to test, among other things, effectiveness of procedures, info saturation, and public compliance.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #399 on: Mar 28, 2020, 06:59:34 pm »

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior
What is going on now is essentially an enormous global drill/experiment to test, among other things, effectiveness of procedures, info saturation, and public compliance.

Last Edit by Palmerston

It's been in their playbook for decades. This is the first semi-successful trot-out. And they'll do it again until they get what they want. Amazing how much influence the Gates and Clinton foundations still have over world events. Forced behavioral modification and intentional destruction of livelihood doesn't sit well with a lot of people, however. The magic is rapidly wearing thin.

Last Edit by Gladstone
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.