You are Here:
British Throne announces: "PROJECT EARTHSHOT". Fair Cop! - Krauts to the Rescue.

Author (Read 356 times)

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have announced a global prize to tackle climate issues, pledging "a decade of action to repair the Earth".
And David Attenborough, ex-of The Blue Planet, (yes, we've got our little insectoid eyes on that one); leads the parade. He's not long for this world.
I can already, all but detect the odour, mixed of bitter almonds, loading the sweet flux aroma of the cherry-blossoms, in the early spring airs; choke, choke, choke.

Earthshot Prize: William and Kate launch prize to 'repair the Earth'
https://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50958960
https://telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2019/12/31/prince-william-launches-earthshot-prize-prestigious-environmental/
[/url]
Five winners will receive the Earthshot Prize every year between 2021 and 2030.
The cash prize will be for individuals or organisations who come up with solutions to environmental problems.
Prince William said the world faces a "stark choice" to continue "irreparably" damaging the planet or "lead, innovate and problem-solve".
The announcement was made in a video narrated by Sir David Attenborough posted on social media.
The veteran broadcaster and naturalist said the prize would go to "visionaries rewarded over the next decade for responding to the great challenges of our time".
The prize is set to launch officially later in 2020 -
... a year that will also see the Convention on Biodiversity in China in February and the COP26 Climate Change Conference in Glasgow in November.

So, everyone, from mere earthlings, to space pilots; be on your guard, hyper-vigilant, ready to do hospital bed time at any moment to save the planet for our paedoclient royale-elite: now let's all dig for victory, and save England for the Germanic Bloodline.

What's this coming over the hill? It's not Snowdonia dear, and whatever you do, don't look-up.
Let us keep our eyes on the prize, we need a bailout from the scumbag taxpayer.

Keep hyper-vigilant against Royal Sponsored Terrorism & poisoning of the environment.
(Chemtrails have been found to contain aluminium-oxides, and barium salts, both dangerous to all biological life, and may cause you to take up smoking ...)

I smell a rat, actually a large collective of fat-rats; really evil looking Kings of Green.
Chocolate, laced with rat-poison, I once found most effective in a cleanout.

https://collective-evolution.com/2016/06/27/why-you-shouldnt-be-sharing-these-fake-chemtrial-photos-online/
https://collective-evolution.com/2015/07/03/nuclear-chemist-publishes-groundbreaking-with-details-about-aluminum-poisoning-of-humanity-via-geoengineering/

Last Edit by Gladstone
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I strongly agree, Fakes are a powerful mechanism to discredit the truth.

Incidentally, what happened to the Flat-Earth Crazed-Craze ?

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I strongly agree, Fakes are a powerful mechanism to discredit the truth.

Incidentally, what happened to the Flat-Earth Crazed-Craze ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

You'll find Jones GCN (actually Mike Adams, Natural News) talking about it yesterday.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The Climate Panic is sustained all but entirely by JOURNALISTS and the usual suspects.
(I don't feel the slightest panic - because I'm scientifically educated).

Interesting that the Epstein embarrassed Royals are now acting as the latest Herald, pronouncing imminent 'armageddon'.
£ Millions are to be awarded to ANYBODY or anything which comes up with more LIE BASED non-science.
And expect, as today the BBC did, a hoving into view of entire new approaches to Climate-Anxiety.

1: We're doomed!
The End of the World Has Already Happened Episode 1 of 3
https://bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cl66

"Many feel that climate change will destroy the world’s economy ..."

... Psychology, Depression, Guilt, and Manipulation of your every waking moment. Because you're worth it.

It is also designed to assimilate all the CHRISTIAN GROUPS. Christianity was always very catastrophist; very vulnerable.
The establishment knows how distraction works. Distraction is one of the pointers towards a 'mental-illness' diagnosis.

It's all psychological. The Climate Boondoggle is not Scientific consensus at all.
It is designed to work on those sectors of society totally invested in one-up-manship, their whole lives
being about property laddered ennoblement, your status, your position, your great responsibility ...

It is aimed at those of low IQ who have been surprised for the last 40yrs how easy it is to get along
... by preferring THE LIE.

FIRSTLY GET SOME WELL DESERVED REST and SLEEP; then ...
IGNORE IT and GET ON WITH EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESSES.
You are not guilty. You are quite deceived.
Did you live your life, as if you're a fraud, and as if you're fighting other frauds every day ... then this is for YOU.
Do not expect to see me participating with my own depression and fear reaction to this BS.
My entrapment by constant onslaught of emotional hysteria, ends here, I sincerely hope.

Yes, in the past we have been environmentally irresponsible.
My family worked all their lives at ICI, and in Royal Ordnance Factories.
The toxic environment actually gave my mother cancer and she died.
Yet, I have resurrected my great self-control and my reason.
I am pushing THE HUMAN RACE forwards ...

I'm not joking.
I helped save the whales and stop medium-level radioactive waste dumping in The Atlantic when I was with GP.
Do not say 'good' patronizingly.
I can tell the difference between my HERD INSTINCT and THIS GENERATION'S exigencies & demonstrations.

And I refuse to repeat the messages of uneducated ignorance and stupidity that I am expected to. Enough already.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
I would like to warn you that I expect the BBC, and all its stoolpigeons to do the unheard of...

In the past, the 11-yr solar-cycle has been of no consequence and whilst to the layman it will
remain so, the soul-less minions of orthodoxy are almost likely to exploit Solar-Cycle 25 to the hilt.

A stronger solar-wind means more displacement of the high altitude dust particles which may serve
as water-vapour* accumulating nuclei, which to you and I means, water-droplet formation and clouds.

Displacement & disruption of cloud-formation will probably mean, though not necessarily, more sun-exposure.

*https://www.thefreedictionary.com/vapour
vapor is the Americanizm ... a vulgarisation of the origins of the word, I think you'll find.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".