Author (Read 1073 times)

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

medium.com
http://www.medium.com/

The Media Has Become Filled With Operatives From Intelligence Agencies
http://medium.com/@rainershea/the-media-has-become-filled-with-operatives-from-intelligence-agencies-9fc546f341f5

'In the last few years, the national security state has been expanding its power in alarming ways. Intelligence officials have been given unprecedented power in the Trump administration, which has carried out record numbers of CIA drone assassinations. Dozens of former military and intelligence officers ran for office as Democrats in the 2018 midterms, and eleven of them have won House seats. And the hysteria around Russiagate has caused the Democratic Party to aggressively elevate the authority of America’s intelligence agencies, despite the catastrophic war in Iraq that these agencies recently lied us into.

In this environment, it’s seemed normal for numerous intelligence operatives to have recently gained major roles in our political discourse. Spam_A Spam_B The trend I’m about to describe seems to have started with the punditry career of MSNBC’s Malcolm Nance, a formal naval intelligence officer. While Nance’s national security background has made him an insightful source on some issues, he’s used this reputation of reliability to push toxic propaganda narratives-all of which reflect the agenda of the military/intelligence complex that he speaks on behalf of.

For example, in an August 2016 segment, Nance told MSNBC viewers that “Jill Stein has a show on Russia Today.” Despite the fact that Stein has never had a show on RT, Nance has still not addressed this false statement he made. And the incident reflects on how Nance has portrayed similar issues. Nance has baselessly accused the journalist Glenn Greenwald of being “an agent of Trump and Moscow,” tweeted blatant lies about WikiLeaks to support his claim that WikiLeaks has released doctored emails, and consistently reported even the most factually flimsy “Russian meddling” claims as fact.'

Read More : The Media Has Become Filled With Operatives From Intelligence Agencies

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Guccifer 2.0 wasn't Russian?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 07:12:07 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
HA, this article was posted on the Ron Paul Institute's site. It checks out to me. Reminds me of the time I heard someone say, "Nothing is leaked by mistake." I'm really starting to think that more and more as time goes on...

Nope, Guccifer 2.0 Was Not a Russian Creation by Larry C Johnson

Larry Johnson 22 May 2019

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/05/nope-guccifer-20-was-not-a-russian-creation-by-larry-c-johnson.html?fbclid=IwAR26n7iL6UVdH5ziaR0aCdu6cgBugynvw9W4XIGbqJMt9DFGUivEDKU1hDQ

Russia did not hack the DNC. This is not an opinion. It is a conclusion that flows from one very specific claim made by the Special Counsel—i.e., Guccifer 2.0 was a fictional identity created by Russian Military Intelligence, the GRU. If Guccifer was in fact a creation or creature of the GRU, then the forensic evidence should show that this entity was operating from Russia or under the direct control of the GRU.  The forensic evidence shows something quite different—the meta data in the Guccifer 2.0 documents were manipulated deliberately to plant Russian fignerprints. This was not an accident nor an oversight due to carelessness.

[continues...]

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Democrats
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 07:24:00 pm »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior