Seth Richards - had contact with WikiLeaks, investigator says

Author (Read 2824 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Slain DNC staffer had contact with WikiLeaks, investigator says

May 16, 2017
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

There is tangible evidence on the laptop of a former DNC staffer that confirms he was talking to WikiLeaks prior to his murder, a private investigator suggested Monday.

Seth Rich was killed last July in what authorities have called a robbery gone awry.

But Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. homicide detective and Fox News contributor, is leading a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder.

Wheeler told Fox 5 DC that he believes there is a cover up and the police department may have been told to back down from the investigation.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” Wheeler told the station. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

Wheeler added that a source in the D.C. police department “looked him in the eye” and told him that investigators were told to stand down in the case.

“Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department,” he said. “Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out.”

Links between Rich and WikiLeaks was raised when the Julian Assange, the founder of the whistleblowing website, offered a $20,000 reward leading to the arrest of the killers.

Assange also implied in August that Rich was killed because he was the WikiLeaks source of emails from top DNC officials showing they conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz having to resign as DNC chairperson.

Joel Rich, Seth’s father, downplayed any possible link between his son and the website. He told Fox News in January he believes Seth was killed during a robbery and not because he leaked information.

Security footage showed two men following Rich home moments before he was shot twice in the back. The camera only captured the assailants’ legs. Police said nothing of value was stolen from Rich.

Rich would have had access to sensitive DNC information. His main duty at the DNC was to build an online system to get out the vote. The system, which combines government data, technologies and formats from all 50 states, allows anyone to check if they are registered to vote and, if not, where to register and how.
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Seth Richards - had contact with WikiLeaks, investigator says
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 05:37:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Report: Investigator Says Evidence Showing Deceased DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was Emailing With WikiLeaks
Jeff Poor
May 15 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/15/report-investigator-says-evidence-showing-deceased-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-emailing-wikileaks/

Monday during the 10 p.m. ET news broadcast on Fox’s Washington, D.C. affiliate WTTG, correspondent Marina Marraco said an investigation by former D.C. homicide detective Rod Wheeler found that the now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich had been emailing with WikiLeaks.

Rich was killed last year in the northwest quadrant of Washington, D.C. According to local police, the incident was likely a botched robbery. However, Rich’s death has been the subject of other speculations given the timing of his death coincided with a WikiLeaks dump of Democratic National Committee emails.

Wheeler explained to Marraco the obstacles he has faced in dealing with both the local police and the FBI during his investigation and argued that Rich’s computer may offer some more details.

“[Neither] the police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” Wheeler said. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or at the FBI. I have been told both.”

Wheeler went on to claim that he had a source within the police department who said the computer could link Rich to WikiLeaks. But he noted that a source within the police department told him of a “highly unusual” instruction for police to “stand down” on that murder investigation.

“Actually, I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case, and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that’s highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that’s going to come out tomorrow.”

Marraco went on to add that Wheeler’s reference to the information coming out Tuesday would be broadcast on the Fox News Channel.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 09:03:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.”
    - Rod Wheeler, former DC homicide investigator

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 05:05:39 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Who Is Lying About The Murder Of Seth Rich?
May 16, 2017
By Derrick Broze
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/lying-murder-seth-rich.html

A controversial investigator has reported that former DNC staffer Seth Rich was in contact with WikiLeaks before his murder in July 2016.

On Tuesday, Fox5 in Washington D.C. released a new report claiming that Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was in contact with WikiLeaks prior to his murder in July 2016. The report claims a private investigator hired by Rich’s family has found tangible evidence of a connection to Rich and WikiLeaks. According to D.C. police, Rich was shot twice in the back as part of a botched robbery in D.C.’s Bloomingdale neighborhood. Curiously, Rich’s wallet, money, and an expensive watch were not taken during this robbery attempt. Only 12 days after Rich’s death, WikiLeaks began releasing thousands of hacked emails from the DNC. The apparent hacker behind the leaks is a character known as Guccifer 2.0 who claimed to have accessed the emails via a vulnerability in DNC servers.

However, after the damaging emails became public, the deadstream media and Democratic power players denounced the leaks, calling them “fake news,” and accusing the Russian government of being involved in the hacks. Meanwhile, opponents of Hillary and supporters of WikiLeaks began speculating on the possibility of Rich’s death being connected to the DNC leaks. Now there is more fuel to that fire as Fox5 D.C. released an interview with private investigator Rod Wheeler, claiming that evidence “on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.”

Fox 5 :

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”

Wheeler told Fox5 that he has “a source inside the police department” who claims officers were told to “stand down” in regards to Seth Rich’s murder. On Tuesday, a spokesman for the Rich family said Wheeler was not authorized to speak for them and said his claims were “unsubstantiated.”

We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family.

However, spokesman Brad Bauman noted that even if emails do surface it does not necessarily mean Seth Rich worked with WikiLeaks.

“Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we’ve seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so,” Bauman said. “We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers.”

Let’s pause for a moment and look at two important pieces of information. First, the “family spokesman” is actually a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group, a recently formed consulting firm.

Seth Rich’s new “family spokesman” is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 11, 2016

To say that Bauman might have a bias when speaking for the Rich family is putting it mildly. Bauman specifically works in crisis management for the Democratic Party and the DNC leaks have by far been the most disastrous scandal to hit the party in the post-9/11 era. Is it that difficult to imagine the Democrats placing one of their crisis management experts in front of the Rich family? If so, Bauman could act as a barrier to prevent the family from looking further into what they have so far called “baseless conspiracy theories.”

The second point of note is that Rod Wheeler, the private investigator interviewed by Fox5, has a history of appearing on Fox News as an expert in a variety of fields. One interview he conducted with Bill O’Reilly centered around an alleged rise in “lesbian gangs” attacking people. As the Southern Poverty Law Center writes (note: I can’t stand the SLPC for their propaganda mongering as much as the next free thinker, but facts are facts):

Confronted by the Intelligence Report, Wheeler was unable, in several phone and E-mail exchanges over a two-day period, to specify a single law enforcement agency or officer, police report, media account or any other source he relied upon for his D.C. area lesbian gangs claim. But he insisted that his report was accurate and that any law enforcement officer who disagrees is “out of touch.”

“For some reason or other, these organizations don’t lay it on the line because they don’t know what is going on on the streets,” said Wheeler. “This is a serious crisis and the so-called experts are missing it.”’

I mention this fact because it relates to Wheeler’s credibility. It’s up to each individual to decide whether they will accept the claims made by him. Thankfully, researchers of Seth Rich’s murder do not have to rely on Wheeler’s words alone. Fox News also reports that “a federal source” has confirmed that Seth Rich did indeed make contact with WikiLeaks through now-deceased director Gavin MacFadyen. The federal source claims to have seen a copy of a forensic report of Rich’s computer which was issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) within 96 hours of his death.

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News. The source claims the FBI has the emails. According to this source, 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, dated between January 2015 to May 2016, were sent from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

Fox News has not been the only source of speculation as to whether or not Seth Rich was involved in the DNC Leaks. WikiLeaks has issued a reward of $20,000 USD for “information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.” Even Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, seemed to hint at Rich’s connection to the leaks. During an August 2016 interview with Dutch TV program Nieuwsuur, Assange made an unusual comment that led some to ask what he knows.

“Our whistleblowers go to significant efforts to give us material, at often very significant risks,” Assange said. “There was a 27 year old, works for the DNC, who was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons other than that he was walking down the street in Washington.”

“That was just a robbery, I believe, wasn’t it?” the interviewer responds. Assange tells him there has been “no finding” before he asks, “what are you suggesting?” Assange does not elaborate other than to say that WikiLeaks sources put themselves at grave risk to share documents with them.

We don’t comment on who our sources are. We have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States. Our sources are, you know, our sources face serious risks. That’s why they come to us, so we can protect their anonymity. Others have suggested that [Rich was murdered]. We are investigating. If you understand what happened in that situation with Seth Rich, I think it is a concerning situation. There’s not a conclusion yet. We wouldn’t be willing to state a conclusion, but we are concerned about it. More importantly, a variety of WikiLeaks sources are concerned when that kind of thing happens.

The final piece of this elaborate puzzle relates to Twitter chat logs that are purported to have taken place between the infamous Guccifer 2.0 and Robbin Young, a former Playboy model and actress. In these direct messages Young and Gufficer converse about the origin of the DNC leaks. Readers should note that these messages have not been independently verified, but they can be viewed in their entirety on Young’s website.  As ZeroHedge notes,

“When Young suggested trusting Julian Assange, Guccifer 2.0 called him “unsafe” and that he “may be connected with Russians” despite being his hero.

“I’d like to find a journalist who can do an investigation and teel [sic] the real story of his life and death,” he said, and revealed that the whistleblower he was referring to was none other than a person named “Seth.”’

It is important to recognize that Fox’s report stems from anonymous federal sources and that Wheeler’s credibility may be in question. However, we should also reflect on the connection between the Democratic Party and the Rich family’s spokesman. Also, when doing a search of “Seth Rich WikiLeaks” one finds an abundance of left-wing media outlets brushing the story off as a distraction from the latest reports that Trump has shared classified information with Russian officials. On the other end of the spectrum, you find right-wing outlets defending Trump and claiming the real story is Seth Rich. Both stories involve the use of anonymous sources and that is a huge problem in the American media landscape.

Is the timing of the release of these two stories related? Is one meant to distract from the other or are these two independently important stories that deserve your attention? I will leave that to the reader to decide. For now, I believe there is a fair amount of (anonymous) reports indicating Seth Rich’s involvement with WikiLeaks. If any hackers out there, or WikiLeaks themselves, are in possession of evidence that could implicate the Democratic Party (or individuals connected to the party) in the murder of Seth Rich, now is the time to release it to the public.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 05:15:10 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Faux 5
Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Faux
Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 12:54:24 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Russian Embassy Implicates Hillary In Tweet Asking: "Who Killed Seth Rich?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/russian-embassy-implicates-hillary-tweet-asking-who-killed-seth-rich

Earlier this week, Fox News dropped a bombshell report officially confirming, via anonymous FBI sources, what many had suspected for quite some time, that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was the WikiLeaks source for leaks which proved that the DNC was intentially undermining the campaign of Bernie Sanders. In addition to exposing the utter corruption of the DNC, the leaks cost Debbie Wasserman Shcultz her job as Chairwoman.

At the time, we mockingly wondered why the mainstream media seemingly overlooked a huge new development in a highly suspicious unsolved murder case.

Finally, we find it 'shocking' that while the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, etc are all too eager to regurgitate each others anonymously sourced stories that are critical of Trump, not a single one of them had a single reference of this Fox News bombshell on their website at the time this article was published.

Turns out we weren't alone, as the Russian Embassy in the U.K. just sent out the following tweet:

"#WikiLeaks informer Seth Rich murdered in US but MSM was so busy accusing Russian hackers to take notice."

#WikiLeaks informer Seth Rich murdered in US but ???????? MSM was so busy accusing Russian hackers to take notice. pic.twitter.com/0XVezTyfHM

— Russian Embassy, UK (@RussianEmbassy) May 19, 2017

We're currently waiting for Wapo to confirm that Trump actually insisted the Russians send this tweet.

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 06:18:48 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
NEW EVIDENCE Confirming SETH Rich's DEATH  Linked to DNC E-mail Releases from WIKILEAKS  #SethRich

https://steemit.com/rich/@lukewearechange/new-evidence-confirming-seth-rich-s-death-linked-to-dnc-email-releases-from-wikileaks

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 06:19:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
We Are Change

BOMBSHELL INFORMATION On Wikileaks Source That Changes Everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJE3vp7dVRA

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

BREAKING: Kim Dotcom Just Admitted He Worked With Seth Rich to Get Info to WikiLeaks

Kim Dotcom, born Kim Schmitz, is a wanted man by the FBI, the Justice Department, and especially Hollywood. For the last decade or so, Dotcom has spent millions fighting extradition to the United States for copyright infringement laws involving Mega Upload, the file-sharing site he founded.

Accused of creating a medium where independent users of his site could upload, share and distribute files such as Hollywood movies, Dotcom cannot leave the country where he currently lives, New Zealand. That is, unless he wants to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

So why would a wanted man, larger than life as the notorious B.I.G, want to wade into the world of geopolitics? Maybe the answer can be found in the person of Seth Rich.

Rich, who was working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), was killed assassination style just feet from his Washington, DC home. Despite authorities calling it a robbery, none of his valuables were taken, leaving many to question whether his death, which is still unsolved, was politically motivated.

Within days of his murder, Wikileaks released a treasure trove of emails belonging to the DNC. Those emails created a firestorm of controversy for the mainstream media, the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders’ supporters.

The database revealed Sanders to be the fall-guy for the eventual nomination of Clinton, with DNC staffers collaborating with members of the mainstream media to make Sanders look bad in the news. Those emails also showed CNN’s political analyst Donna Brazile had passed debate questions on to Hillary Clinton’s campaign ahead of one of her debates with Donald Trump, clearly giving Clinton the advantage.

Immediately after being exposed, the Russian narrative was hatched, blaming America’s enemy number one for the DNC database hacking. But when Rich turned up dead on his proverbial front door step, whispers circulated the DNC staffer was the source for the Wikileaks dump, not the Russians. Seth was murdered on July 10, in the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, in D.C., but his killer(s) is still at-large and the investigation into his death has stalled.

On Friday, Kim Dotcom has weighed in on the scandal and unsolved murder all in one tweet. He tweeted, “If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I’ll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.”

If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 19, 2017

After this tweet went viral, Saturday afternoon, Dotcom de facto admitted to being involved in the information exchange between Rich and WikiLeaks.

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved. https://t.co/MbGQteHhZM

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 20, 2017

fter this bombshell admission, Dotcom promised to clarify just how involved he was by releasing a statement on Tuesday.

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

If this information is legitimate, it is nothing short of damning to the establishment who’ve been labelling everyone who questions the Seth Rich murder conspiracy nuts. If this evidence exists, it will blow the lid off the mainstream media’s false narrative.

While it’s unclear if Dotcom really has the evidence, he actually was a hacker, even bragging on many occasions that he’d hacked into the Pentagon. Adding in his history of hacking and illegal file sharing, it may come as no surprise to Dotcom fans that he’s made such a claim.

One doesn’t have to look far to connect the dots to come to the conclusion that Rich was Julian Assange’s source. Assange was visibly upset in the days that followed Rich’s murder, demonstrating his frustration by offering a reward for any information leading to his killer.

In early August, Assange offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the murderer(s). So, why would the founder of the world’s most powerful government accountability watchdog be so concerned with the death of one lowly DNC staffer?

Answer: He was most likely Assange’s mole, the very person who turned over the database of DNC emails to Wikileaks. And now, the pressure is on to find those responsible for his death. And, there’s evidence a relationship did exist between Assange and Rich.

Just this week, Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. homicide detective, told Fox News, “My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.” Speaking on FoxNews’ Hannity, Wheeler said he spoke with a federal investigator close to the case.

He told Sean Hannity the investigator “came across [as] very credible. When you look at that, with the totality of everything else that I found in this case, it’s very consistent for a person with my experience to begin to think, ‘Well, perhaps there were some email communication between Seth and Wikileaks.'”

He concluded, “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the D.C police or FBI headquarters. … Someone within the D.C. government, DNC or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward.”

H. A. Goodman, author, columnist and journalist, took to Youtube to explain the significance of Dotcom’s tweet, Wikileaks’ relationship with Rich, Wheeler, and the DNC’s spin machine. Goodman said, “this exonerates Rod Wheeler, and you have Darcy at CNN who is still silent and you have no one talking about the DNC lawsuit that Jerry and Elizabeth Beck are championing.”

He said, “you have the resistance doing their best to say exactly what the mainstream is telling them. ‘Don’t talk about the Seth Rich murder, because then you will be a conspiracy theorist. Focus on the real facts like Trump actually paid Russian hackers to hack the DNC.”

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what’s going on but it does take someone who can think for themselves. Rich’s death investigation is only heating up. The Free Thought Project will bring you any and all updates concerning Dotcom’s claim to have proof he was the DNC database leaker.

If Dotcom does have the information he claims, he may simply try using it to get out of any and all charges the FBI wants to bring against him, and the world may never know whether or not he has it. For the moment, his offer to share his info with Congress stands. Goodman concluded, “The Seth Rich political murder case is starting to get the attention it deserves.”

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 05:27:11 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Free Thought Project

BREAKING: Kim Dotcom Just Admitted He Worked With Seth Rich to Get Info to WikiLeaks

Kim Dotcom, born Kim Schmitz, is a wanted man by the FBI, the Justice Department, and especially Hollywood. For the last decade or so, Dotcom has spent millions fighting extradition to the United States for copyright infringement laws involving Mega Upload, the file-sharing site he founded.

Accused of creating a medium where independent users of his site could upload, share and distribute files such as Hollywood movies, Dotcom cannot leave the country where he currently lives, New Zealand. That is, unless he wants to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

So why would a wanted man, larger than life as the notorious B.I.G, want to wade into the world of geopolitics? Maybe the answer can be found in the person of Seth Rich.

Rich, who was working for the Democratic National Committee (DNC), was killed assassination style just feet from his Washington, DC home. Despite authorities calling it a robbery, none of his valuables were taken, leaving many to question whether his death, which is still unsolved, was politically motivated.

Within days of his murder, Wikileaks released a treasure trove of emails belonging to the DNC. Those emails created a firestorm of controversy for the mainstream media, the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders’ supporters.

The database revealed Sanders to be the fall-guy for the eventual nomination of Clinton, with DNC staffers collaborating with members of the mainstream media to make Sanders look bad in the news. Those emails also showed CNN’s political analyst Donna Brazile had passed debate questions on to Hillary Clinton’s campaign ahead of one of her debates with Donald Trump, clearly giving Clinton the advantage.

Immediately after being exposed, the Russian narrative was hatched, blaming America’s enemy number one for the DNC database hacking. But when Rich turned up dead on his proverbial front door step, whispers circulated the DNC staffer was the source for the Wikileaks dump, not the Russians. Seth was murdered on July 10, in the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, in D.C., but his killer(s) is still at-large and the investigation into his death has stalled.

On Friday, Kim Dotcom has weighed in on the scandal and unsolved murder all in one tweet. He tweeted, “If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I’ll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.”

If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I'll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 19, 2017

After this tweet went viral, Saturday afternoon, Dotcom de facto admitted to being involved in the information exchange between Rich and WikiLeaks.

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved. https://t.co/MbGQteHhZM

fter this bombshell admission, Dotcom promised to clarify just how involved he was by releasing a statement on Tuesday.

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

If this information is legitimate, it is nothing short of damning to the establishment who’ve been labelling everyone who questions the Seth Rich murder conspiracy nuts. If this evidence exists, it will blow the lid off the mainstream media’s false narrative.

While it’s unclear if Dotcom really has the evidence, he actually was a hacker, even bragging on many occasions that he’d hacked into the Pentagon. Adding in his history of hacking and illegal file sharing, it may come as no surprise to Dotcom fans that he’s made such a claim.

One doesn’t have to look far to connect the dots to come to the conclusion that Rich was Julian Assange’s source. Assange was visibly upset in the days that followed Rich’s murder, demonstrating his frustration by offering a reward for any information leading to his killer.

In early August, Assange offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the murderer(s). So, why would the founder of the world’s most powerful government accountability watchdog be so concerned with the death of one lowly DNC staffer?

Answer: He was most likely Assange’s mole, the very person who turned over the database of DNC emails to Wikileaks. And now, the pressure is on to find those responsible for his death. And, there’s evidence a relationship did exist between Assange and Rich.

Just this week, Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. homicide detective, told Fox News, “My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks.” Speaking on FoxNews’ Hannity, Wheeler said he spoke with a federal investigator close to the case.

He told Sean Hannity the investigator “came across [as] very credible. When you look at that, with the totality of everything else that I found in this case, it’s very consistent for a person with my experience to begin to think, ‘Well, perhaps there were some email communication between Seth and Wikileaks.'”

He concluded, “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the D.C police or FBI headquarters. … Someone within the D.C. government, DNC or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward.”

H. A. Goodman, author, columnist and journalist, took to Youtube to explain the significance of Dotcom’s tweet, Wikileaks’ relationship with Rich, Wheeler, and the DNC’s spin machine. Goodman said, “this exonerates Rod Wheeler, and you have Darcy at CNN who is still silent and you have no one talking about the DNC lawsuit that Jerry and Elizabeth Beck are championing.”

He said, “you have the resistance doing their best to say exactly what the mainstream is telling them. ‘Don’t talk about the Seth Rich murder, because then you will be a conspiracy theorist. Focus on the real facts like Trump actually paid Russian hackers to hack the DNC.”

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see what’s going on but it does take someone who can think for themselves. Rich’s death investigation is only heating up. The Free Thought Project will bring you any and all updates concerning Dotcom’s claim to have proof he was the DNC database leaker.

If Dotcom does have the information he claims, he may simply try using it to get out of any and all charges the FBI wants to bring against him, and the world may never know whether or not he has it. For the moment, his offer to share his info with Congress stands. Goodman concluded, “The Seth Rich political murder case is starting to get the attention it deserves.”

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 05:49:05 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom

Credibility test! #SethRich pic.twitter.com/mp5bHnKXwy
---- Kim Dotcom‏@KimDotcom 2 hours ago

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2017, 07:39:39 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Kim Dotcom Goes All In: ‘I Knew Seth Rich… I Was Involved’ – Sean Hannity Offers Platform
http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/05/20/kim-dotcom-goes-all-in-i-knew-seth-rich-i-was-involved-sean-hannity-offers-platform/

Re: Seth Richards - Someone Just Edited Seth Rich’s Reddit Posts
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 09:49:17 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Someone Just Edited Seth Rich’s Reddit Posts
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/someone-just-edited-seth-richs-reddit-posts-b5f185b0aab

I am not writing this article to accuse anyone of anything. If Reddit administrators deleted the personal information tying a murder victim to his Reddit account after it was found by online sleuths, and if they feel they had a good reason for doing it the way they did, I am sure we’re all open to hearing their reasoning. But that information is key to piecing together data that could quite literally save the world, and we need to pay attention to this sort of thing and have a public debate about it. Tensions between the United States and Russia have reached such insane heights that an expert analyst has said we are in more danger of nuclear annihilation in some ways than we were at the peak of the last Cold War, and the reasons being given to the public for those tensions are all based first and foremost on allegations that Russian hackers stole the Democratic party emails that were released by WikiLeaks. This isn’t just about Seth Rich; we’ve all got a stake in this thing.

As explained by iBankCoin, the discovery of Seth Rich’s main account led to the discovery of his secondary account u/pandas4bernie, the existence of which confirms what we’ve all suspected for a long time: that Rich was a closet Bernie supporter. Rich really, really, really, REALLY loved pandas, his known Instagram handle was panda4progress, and both u/pandas4bernie and Rich’s main account u/MeGrimlock4 stopped posting right after his murder. They’re both him. This adds a great deal of weight to the argument that Rich was upset about the way Sanders was being cheated by the DNC and used his access as DNC Voter Expansion Director to pass Committee emails to late WikiLeaks director Gavin MacFadyen as an anonymous federal investigator is reported to have informed Fox News.

@caitoz Seth Rich's email was in a comment on his Reddit account, but it was edited out an hour ago.

 — @flickmontana

All of this could have been completely dismissed and denied in the public debate by proponents of the establishment narrative, if someone hadn’t had the sense to archive Seth Rich’s account before whoever edited it deleted the email address with Rich’s full name in it, linking him conclusively to the account u/MeGrimlock4.

Note that there is no asterisk next to the post in the archived version, which means that as of the date that the archive was made (yesterday), it had not been tampered with. This proves that the editing was recent, which proves, obviously, that it was not edited by Rich. If you go to page six in the “comments” section of Rich’s Reddit account now, you will see this version of the post instead:

Note the asterisk next to the words “1 year ago”, which means the post has been edited. It is possible that a Reddit admin deleted the information because it violated some policy or another despite its belonging to a dead man, but they could have just blocked out part of the email address and/or included an admin note explaining what they did and why they did it. This was not done, and if the post had not been archived the argument that Seth Rich was a closet Sanders supporter could have been easily dismissed in all public debates as not sufficiently substantiated, killing without merit some of the skepticism about the official narrative of Rich’s murder as a random mugging gone awry.

For some strange reason, whoever was meddling with Rich’s account also appears to have deleted his most recent post, which was made much closer to the time of his actual death; his other recent comments currently read “11 months ago”, while this one reads “10 months ago”. This one is even more suspicious, because while the actual comment made appears unremarkable, the fact that it is posted in the subreddit r/washingtondc makes it clear that the account belongs to someone in DC, which could tip off future online investigators that they might be looking at Rich’s account even after the email information was deleted. I hope we get an explanation about this from Reddit admin as well.

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 03:57:31 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/866380050848858112

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 08:01:50 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement
Carter May 21st, 2017 9:28 pm
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 04:22:33 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement
Carter May 21st, 2017 9:28 pm
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

I'm totally smiling at this. I really hope Kim Dotcom can come through.. this needs to be investigated.
Also, we need to do some research on Crowdstrike - the group that got the DNC servers, after the DNC said NO to the FBI.
What the hell?
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom

Re: BREAKING: Kim Dotcom STATEMENT #SethRich was WikiLeaks Source
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2017, 12:14:29 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

#SethRich was a hero
I know that Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leak.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.
Statement from
Kim Dotcom

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2017, 05:54:43 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

#SethRich was a hero

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.
Statement from
Kim Dotcom

Kim DotCom's statement on Seth Rich
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2017, 02:30:56 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

#SethRich was a hero
http://kim.com/

Statement from
Kim Dotcom
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 04:59:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I will not bore you with the details, its surprising that despite being "twitter" they think like the offline generation.

Zero Hedge
Twitter Suspends WND For Seth Rich Story
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/twitter-suspends-wnd-seth-rich-story

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2017, 04:53:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

FBI Memo Reveals Seth Rich Had DNC Documents On Laptop

By Joe Biggs
May 28, 2017
http://borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/05/fbi-memo-reveals-seth-rich-dnc-documents-laptop/

If the Seth Rich murder was just an armed robbery why was the FBI looking into it? why is the mainstream media so hell uyent on shutting this story up? why is Sean Hannity being silenced for even covering the murder of Rich? There are many unanswered questions but hopefully this FBI memo can be the first step into uncovering the truth behind the murder of Seth Rich.

In a heavily redacted memo released to me by a source within the FBI we see Seth Rich’s name. The Email states that the laptop contained DNC and Wikileaks information.

At the bottom right it has code that can be used to look up the official FBI memo SCRDC-408

What that code means is name of person being looked into. “SCR” Seth Conrad Rich. Location “DC” with “408” documents. Any FBI Memo, if it’s a target of an investigation will show a code that can be used by journalists to request a FOIA. So FOIA exerts can use that code and get a less redacted version.

The official story is that the laptop was retrieved by the police and has since stayed in their custody. My source says that is true, but he says there is a twist. The Police couldn’t unlock the laptop and called the FBI for assistance to unlock it so a Tech was sent out to unlock the laptop and during that time the FBI retrieved the information off of Rich’s computer. There they found 44,055 emails and 17,764 attachments. Why has no one until now come forward with this info?

The emails detailed DNC  Chair D. Shultz talking of  freezing other candidates out and Suspicion of Wikileaks within DNC. It also shows on laptop multiple people within DNC what Rich was communicating about.

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2017, 05:45:13 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
A word of caution from Kim Dotcom, wise words.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/868779214123581440

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 07:22:34 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
White House Petition To Investigate Seth Rich Murder Goes Viral As Reward Tops $345K

By Jack Burns
May 28, 2017
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/white-house-petition-reward-seth-rich-killer/

With the former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich asking questions about the bizarre killing of a Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer in 2016, the murder mystery surrounding Seth Rich has taken an interesting turn. A White House Petition has been started demanding President Trump appoint a special prosecutor to find his killer.

It is important to note that those of us asking for an investigation into the death of Seth Rich, are not some tinfoil nutjobs as the mainstream media attempts to claim. Since when is wanting justice for a murder ‘conspiracy theory’? No one at the Free Thought Project has ever attempted to claim to know who killed Seth Rich, we simply want an investigation. And, since this petition has gone viral — it appears that a lot of other Americans want the same thing.

When Rich was killed in 2016, Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange called for an investigation into the homicide. Why would a wanted man, holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy in London care at all who killed the Washington, DC-based staffer? That question remains unanswered but some believe he was the source of the DNC database of emails which, arguably, cost Hillary Clinton the 2016 presidential election.

Now, a petition has been created to force the president’s hand to open an official investigation, called, “WE THE PEOPLE ASK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CALL ON CONGRESS TO ACT ON AN ISSUE.” The petition is asking the president to, “Appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the murder of Seth Rich, the alleged Wikileaks email leaker.” The petition was created by someone only known as “J.F.” on May 19, 2017. Already, over 25,000 signatures have been obtained of the needed 100,000, requesting the White House to open an official investigation into his killing. The petition reads;

On July 10, 2016, Seth Rich was shot twice in the early morning as he walked back to his house in Washington D.C. Immediately after the crime, the death was called an armed robbery… but none of Seth Rich’s belongings were taken from hiM.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the family, said that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up. MSM is not covering this murder, instead pushing it to the side, so it is now up to us.

The facts do not add up, law enforcement stopped covering the crime, and now it is time for us to fight for justice. Seth Rich deserves this.

While the mainstream media appears to consider the matter of Seth Rich a murder driven by motives of armed robbery, the alternative media is camping out on the issue, refusing to let his name, and his possible contribution to transparency disappear. If the rumors were true Rich was the DNC mole, who leaked the database of emails to Wikileaks, he would likely have been targeted for discreditation, but, instead, he was found with gunshot wounds to his back, clinging to life, and later died from his injuries.

According to One America News, which is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of his killer, members of Congress are now beginning to question whether or not Rich’s death may have been an inside job. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-California) told OAN, “Whoever it could be, we need to look into it and verify. The fact that the young man’s death has not been followed by an investigation that would even be in place for an ordinary murder is very suspicious to me.”

Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-TX) told OAN, “I think it should definitely be a part of the investigation. It’s an alternative theory and any good investigation looks at alternative theories…We need to investigate all the options. A lot of the allegations about Russia and some of the allegations about President Trump now are all coming from un-named sources. Sources suggesting it was an inside job are probably just as valid as somebody not willing to give their name.”

With OAN offering a $100,000 reward, Wikileaks donating $20,000, the DC Metropolitan Police offering $25,000, Republican donor Jack Burkman kicking in another $100,000, and even Martin Shkreli upping the ante with $100,000, the total reward for solving Seth Rich’s murder stands at $345,000.

i'll put up $100,000 for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's killer

Posted by Martin Shkreli on Friday, May 26, 2017

OAN’s Pearson Sharp concluded, “Solving this case could reveal important clues into the 2016 election and how high up corruption at the DNC really went. DNC officials have long pushed the views that Russia was behind their email leak, but this latest information casts doubt on those claims.”

To sign the petition calling on the White House to open an official investigation into Rich’s death, click here. For more on Pearson Sharp’s report click here. And to see The Free Thought Project’s extensive coverage of the mystery of Seth Rich’s death, click here. Please share this article so that through the spreading information we may be able to achieve justice for Seth Rich.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
https://youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tag/seth-rich/

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior