You are Here:
Have you realized you've been duped by Trump yet?

Author (Read 67776 times)

Re: Have you realized you've been duped by Trump yet?
« Reply #1050 on: Oct 03, 2020, 03:10:13 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Still it proves that at anyone point, half the population is below average intelligence.
Probably should include myself for the stupidity of thinking that Q believers would eventually wise up.:P

Its not the only hoax doing the rounds all because people just don't fact check...

Which is worse for telling the truth, the mainstream media or the self described alternative media ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

I think Q is very sophisticated  psychological operation.  I think the whomever devised Q really studied the 9/11 truth movement when creating this operation.   This psyop  mixes distrust and hatred of politicians (for valid reason) , secret messages,  since of belonging to a movement AND the illusion of being on the winning side and finally a psychopath in high political office who has the skill and power to develop a cult following.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1051 on: Oct 03, 2020, 10:45:09 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think Q is very sophisticated  psychological operation.  I think the whomever devised Q really studied the 9/11 truth movement when creating this operation.   This psyop  mixes distrust and hatred of politicians (for valid reason) , secret messages,  since of belonging to a movement AND the illusion of being on the winning side and finally a psychopath in high political office who has the skill and power to develop a cult following.

Last Edit by Palmerston

You do know the CIA's counter intelligence division was always called the 'Q' division.  They don't even hide this stuff.  it's joke that serves the right left divide and concur very well..

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #1052 on: Oct 04, 2020, 02:22:09 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 / 07:21 PM EDT   / Updated: Oct 3, 2020 / 07:25 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (NEXSTAR) — President Donald Trump released a 4-minute video Saturday evening from Walter Reed Medical Center where he said he’s beginning to feel better.

Trump said he believes he will have “a very good result” in his battle with the novel coronavirus. He noted we’d know more over the next few days and he hopes to “be back soon.”

“I came here — wasn’t feeling so well. I feel much better now,” said Trump in the clip. “We’re working hard to get me all the way back.”

The president thanked the American people for an outpouring of support.
Related Content

Second stimulus checks: How Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis could impact $1,200 direct payments
Twitter, Facebook ban posts wishing for Pres. Trump’s death from COVID-19, some say it’s special treatment

Earlier in the day, he told his longtime friend Rudy Giuliani that he’s “going to beat” the coronavirus.

The New York Post says Trump called Giuliani on Saturday to assure him he’s doing fine following a sobering assessment from the White House chief of staff.

Trump reportedly told Giuliani on the call: “I feel I could get out of here right now. But they’re telling me there can always be a backstep with this disease. But I feel I could go out and do a rally.”

Trump also reportedly explained that he continued to engage in high-risk activity despite the pandemic because he’s the “president of the United States. I can’t lock myself in a room. … I had to confront (the virus) so the American people stopped being afraid of it so we could deal with it responsibly.”

He also said he hopes that by beating the virus he “will be able to show people we can deal with this disease responsibly, but we shouldn’t be afraid of it.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1053 on: Oct 04, 2020, 05:13:20 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Memory of a Goldfish = Trumpbots

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #1054 on: Oct 04, 2020, 10:59:17 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/02/why-trump-contracted-coronavirus-hcq-doctor-stella-immanuel/
HCQ Doctor Stella Immanuel
Friday, October 2, 2020 6:17 pm |
By Kazeem Ugbodaga

Controversial Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) doctor, Stella Immanuel on Friday said President Donald Trump contracted Coronavirus because he stayed away from taking Hydroxychloroquine.
The US President had been the chief campaigner of the use of Hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure for Coronavirus.

However, Immanuel said she was bitter that Trump stayed away from taking HCQ, which was why he got the deadly disease.

According to her, whoever told the president to stop taking HCQ should be punched in the face.
“Whoever told the president to stop taking HCQ should be punched in the face. This did not have to happen. I am so upset.
“This is our president for crying out loud. No one need to get sick or pcr positive,” she tweeted.

Immanuel said she had a dream about Trump in June 2020 and that there was need for prayer for Trump and his wife.

“This is a dream I had about POTUS in June. We need to pray. And put every one in the White House on HCQ 1 pill twice month. Including POTUS and FLOTUS. With Vitamin daily but D, C and zinc.

“Everyone in the White House get on HCQ twice a month. With daily vitamin C, D, and zinc. If your doctors will not prescribe it, I will. I can see you via telehealth emergency licensed in DC. America no one needs to get sick, no one needs to end up in a vent”.

Hydroxychloroquine didn’t work !
Memory of a Goldfish = Trumpbots

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #1055 on: Oct 04, 2020, 02:15:44 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

The Passion of the Christ (2004) - Crucifixion Scene

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1056 on: Oct 04, 2020, 02:21:19 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

RESURRECTION

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1057 on: Oct 04, 2020, 04:00:04 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
Bible Scene ...

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1058 on: Oct 06, 2020, 08:08:11 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
Pro-Trump Conspiracy-Monger “QAnon” Calls for Regime Change in Iran
https://www.mintpressnews.com/pro-trump-conspiracy-monger-qanon-calls-for-regime-change-in-iran/244686/

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1059 on: Oct 07, 2020, 04:29:46 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Pro-Trump Conspiracy-Monger “QAnon” Calls for Regime Change in Iran
https://www.mintpressnews.com/pro-trump-conspiracy-monger-qanon-calls-for-regime-change-in-iran/244686/

Neo-Conned Servatives

Yes,  former "real" conservatives have duped into backing a NeoCon Agenda - Because they listen to the sound bytes, the tweets . . . . when they only thing that matters is what a gets done, not what gets said.

Storms a coming <-- NEVER HAPPENED

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1060 on: Oct 07, 2020, 10:31:45 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-fbi-doj-hold-press-conference-matter-national-security-tension-mounts-over
Watch Live: FBI, DOJ Hold Press Conference On 'Matter Of National Security' As Tension Mounts Over 'Russiagate' Inaction

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 10/07/2020 - 10:55

The Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI will hold a press conference on Wednesday morning regarding a matter of "national security," which - according to Fox News, will be about the UK-based ISIS terrorists known as "The Beatles" - and not the ongoing Russiagate investigation, as some had initially speculated.

The announcement of the press conference initially stoked speculation of some type of action in the ongoing Durham probe of FBI/DOJ conduct during and after the 2016 US election, following revelations that the Obama administration knowingly used fabricated information to target President Trump and his campaign, and that Hillary Clinton allegedly approved a plan to smear then-candidate Trump with Russia rumors.

Frustration has been mounting among Trump and his allies over a lack of progress, along with direct accusations that FBI Director Christopher Wray and CIA Director Gina Haspel are concealing evidence in the case.

Earlier:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017/10/27/anti-trump-dossier-original-funder-paul-singer-an-open-borders-establishment-republican-billionaire/
Anti-Trump Dossier Original Funder Paul Singer an Open Borders Establishment Republican Billionaire  Paul Singer
Ian Mason
27 Oct 2017

GOP establishment billionaire Paul Singer, the top funder of the Washington Free Beacon, has a long history of support for the GOP establishment over economic nationalists and conservatives–including backing open borders, pro-amnesty efforts.

Late Friday, Singer’s Washington Free Beacon came clean as the original funding source for Fusion GPS’s research against now-President Donald Trump. Fusion GPS research was later funded by Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton’s campaign, and created the now-infamous fake news dossier against Trump, but the efforts originally lay with Singer.

When news of the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign’s involvement in the dossier, a primary source of the “Russia Story” dogging the first ten months of Trump administration, first broke, the Washington Post reported “one Republican” had been involved. That Republican is now clearly Singer, the Free Beacon’s main funder.

Singer’s involvement in the dossier, and opposition research on Trump more generally, comports with a years-long pattern of advocacy for mass immigration, massive funding of establishment GOP candidates, and antagonism towards the populist-nationalist movement.

| - - - -

https://www.mintpressnews.com/neocon-billionaire-paul-singer-driving-outsourcing-us-tech-jobs-israel/259147/

How Neocon Billionaire Paul Singer Is Driving the Outsourcing of US Tech Jobs to Israel
June 11th, 2019
By Whitney Webb

Several U.S. tech giants including Google, Microsoft and Intel Corporation have filled top positions with former members of Israeli military intelligence and are heavily investing in their Israeli branches while laying off thousands of American employees, all while receiving millions of dollars in U.S. government subsidies funded by American taxpayers.
by Whitney Webb

WASHINGTON — With nearly 6 million Americans unemployed and regular bouts of layoffs in the U.S. tech industry, major American tech companies like Google, Microsoft and Intel Corporation are nonetheless moving key operations, billions in investments, and thousands of jobs to Israel — a trend that has largely escaped media attention or concern from even “America first” politicians. The fact that this massive transfer of investment and jobs has been so overlooked is particularly striking given that it is largely the work of a single leading neoconservative Republican donor who has given millions of dollars to President Donald Trump.

To make matters worse, many of these top tech companies shifting investment and jobs to Israel at record rates continue to collect sizable U.S. government subsidies for their operations while they move critical aspects of their business abroad, continue to layoff thousands of American workers, and struggle to house their growing company branches in Israel. This is particularly troubling in light of the importance of the tech sector to the overall U.S. economy, as it accounts for 7.1 percent of total GDP and 11.6 percent of total private-sector payroll.

Furthermore, many of these companies are hiring members of controversial Israeli companies — known to have spied on Americans, American companies, and U.S. federal agencies — as well as numerous members of Israeli military intelligence as top managers and executives.

This massive transfer of the American tech industry has largely been the work of one leading Republican donor — billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer, who also funds the neoconservative think tank American Enterprise Institute (AEI), the Islamophobic and hawkish think tank Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD), the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC), and also funded the now-defunct Foreign Policy Initiative (FPI).

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1061 on: Oct 08, 2020, 11:44:25 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/asking-question-nobody-dares-ask-publicly
Asking The Question That Nobody Dares To Ask Publicly
...who targeted the president?

Tue, 10/06/2020

"I always trust my gut," begins AmericanThinker.com's Sally Zelikovsky, "litigators and trial attorneys tend to do that."

When things don’t make sense or add up but you don’t have a smoking gun, you start nosing around with questioning and investigating to see if your hunch pans out.

Zelikovsky notes that,  obviously, she doesn’t have any proof that the recent COVID-19 infections of POTUS and FLOTUS, several Republican senators, and people working on his campaign and in his administration, are truly random events or something planned, but it doesn’t pass the “random cluster of infections” smell test. Come on, admit it.  You are all thinking it, too.  I’m sure like me, you spent the weekend texting friends about your suspicions.

The virus appears to have targeted Republicans only and left Democrats unscathed.

Democrats are trying to characterize this as a Rose Garden or debate super spreader -- even though plenty of Democrats and Biden supporters were at the debate and likely interacted with Republicans after the Amy Coney Barrett ceremony.  They argue that, as avid wearers of the mask, they are shielded from Republicans bearing COVID.  But if masks were ironclad, we’d all be immune.  People can still contract the disease in spite of masks, handwashing, and social distancing -- which are only preventive measures that minimize risk. It is odd that in a town as small as Washington, D.C., only Republicans took the hit. 

The timing is a second factor.

Key Republicans fell ill after the Barrett announcement,  the debate, and Comey’s flaccid testimony, and now we are full-blown into October -- the final leg of the campaign.  We have Radcliffe’s damning evidence that Obama, Comey and Brennan were aware of Hillary Clinton’s intent to frame Trump of colluding with Russia and, suddenly, Andy McCabe cannot do a Zoom appearance in the Senate under the pretext of fearing for his family’s safety from contracting COVID.

Schumer, on cue, demands the cancellation of the Barrett hearings -- all or part of which can be done remotely to prevent COVID spread.  Moreover, Hidin’ Biden comes out of seclusion and hops on more planes in the last few days flying to Michigan and Florida than he has flown for most of September when he made a only few local appearances in Delaware and Pennsylvania, flew to Cleveland for the debate, called lids on half the days in September, and did a post-debate lame train tour where he interacted with few supporters.

Yet Donald Trump who, up until contracting the WuFlu, was doing back-to-back rallies in battleground states with overwhelming support from adoring audiences in the thousands, is suddenly relegated to Biden-style videos, seclusion, and waving from cars.  This is like being in a cage for someone who is as gregarious and loves interacting with Americans  as Trump.  One would think that Biden, at his age and with his vulnerabilities, would be even more cautious and reluctant to travel and interact with voters in the last weeks of the campaign -- especially after a potentially close encounter with the virus during the debates and seeing what it did to the President.  And yet, as soon as Trump is sidelined, Biden is  hopping on planes without a care in the world.

Finally, there is the fact that the most protected man in the universe, who has insisted on serving and interacting with the people despite the pandemic, refused to hover in an isolated bunker and managed to escape infection for seven months, suddenly gets a direct hit… again, in the final weeks of his campaign.  Interrupting the one thing the Biden campaign cannot generate:  a succession of popular rallies.  We know the transmission could have resulted from a lapse in procedure, after all, those who protect and interact with the President are only human.  But in an administration where enemies are constantly undermining the President, it doesn’t strain an iota of credulity to wonder if those same nefarious forces didn’t weaponize the virus and directly expose the president to it or use someone like Hope Hicks as a COVID bullet.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1062 on: Oct 12, 2020, 12:04:00 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
American politics
Lydon became a U.S. citizen in 2013 because he "believed in Barack Obama" and his health care reform, on which he states, "his healthcare thing didn't quite work out what we all want, but there is a great potential there. Now we're looking at dismantling and, you know, a crazy loony monster party.

#PunksNotDead #JohnnyRotten
JOHNNY ROTTEN SAYS HE'S VOTING TRUMP
•Oct 8, 2020

Michael Maus

Johnny Rotten (John Lydon) reveals he's voting for Trump in this recent BBC interview. He also comments on how the Democrats have ruined California and Joe Biden's Alzheimer's symptoms as he himself cares for his wife, Nora Forster, who also has the disease.

BBC Interview October 8th, 2020
Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w172x2wgbhwp67f

Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm22...
Music Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucg...
Anti-Authoritarian Merch: https://www.teepublic.com/user/maus-d...

Psychology of the Left — Jamie Glazov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLx3...
Yuri Bezmenov Communist Subversion Lectures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9yaI...

#PunksNotDead #JohnnyRotten

| Earlier: ... 

#rickygervais #johnnyrotten
Ricky Gervais: Why Is Everyone Surprised About Johnny Rotten Wearing A MAGA Shirt!
•Oct 1, 2020

Last Edit by Larry

Re: Have you realized you've been duped by Biden yet?
« Reply #1063 on: Oct 15, 2020, 11:54:36 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
Have you realized you've been duped by Biden yet?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/twitter-suspends-trump-campaign-senate-gop-accounts-over-biden-scandal-jack-dorseys-mea
Senate Judiciary To Subpoena Jack Dorsey After Twitter Suspends Trump Campaign, House GOP Accounts Over Biden Scandal

Update (1115ET): Senators Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz have reportedly confirmed that the Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on Tuesday to issue a subpoena of Twitter's Jack Dorsey.
After yesterday's cross-platform social media embargo on a New York Post exposé detailing explosive evidence against Joe and Hunter Biden, Twitter is at it again on Thursday - suspending the Trump campaign's official account for sharing a video accusing the former Vice President of being a "liar who has been ripping off the country for years."

Twitter has suspended ⁦@TeamTrump⁩ for posting a video calling Joe Biden a liar who has been ripping off our country for years, as it relates to the ⁦@nypost⁩ article.

19 days out from the election.

According to emails obtained on a laptop reportedly abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop (which also contained photos of Hunter smoking crack and an alleged sex tape), Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at Burisma - a Ukrainian energy giant paying Hunter upwards of $50,000 per month to sit on its board.

Yet, despite Dorsey's mea culpa, Twitter is at it again on Thursday, censoring the Post's second installment of 'Bidengate' - citing never-before-seen emails between Hunter Biden and various individuals connected to a major Chinese energy firm that failed earlier this year after its chairman - a party insider with deep ties to China's military - was "disappeared" by China's state security apparatus.

A subject line on the email, dated May 13, 2017 read "Expectations", and it included details of "remuneration packages" for six individuals involved in the new business venture (the nature of the business wasn't clear, though it appears to be related to Biden's international consulting business). However, Biden's partner in the business appears to be CEFC China Energy, the now-defunct energy firm mentioned above.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1064 on: Oct 15, 2020, 06:19:25 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Have you realized you've been duped by Biden yet?

Actually, secretly he is fighting The Deep State, and Draining The Swamp . . . . The media lies about him, its all fake news.

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1065 on: Oct 15, 2020, 07:34:23 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Actually, secretly he is fighting The Deep State, and Draining The Swamp . . . . The media lies about him, its all fake news.

Where we go Joe, we go all

Last Edit by Larry
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Have you realized you've been duped by Biden yet? - must watch
« Reply #1066 on: Oct 16, 2020, 01:21:13 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #1067 on: Oct 16, 2020, 05:05:51 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

ROFL

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1068 on: Oct 16, 2020, 10:02:26 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/wall-street-donors-favor-biden-over-trump-in-2020-election-report/
Wall Street donors reportedly favor Biden over Trump in 2020 election
By Mark Moore
June 3, 2020

Joe Biden, who has campaigned as “Middle Class Joe,” is raking in the Wall Street cash.

Security industry employees, composed of stockbrokers, bond dealers and brokerage houses that characterize Wall Street, have donated $29,703,244 to the former vice president’s 2020 campaign or to political committees that back his White House run, according to numbers from the Center for Responsive Politics and compiled by Breitbart News.

After the Democratic Party and left-wing associations, the security industry sector is the second-largest source of contributions to the Biden campaign.

President Trump has received about $6,320,861 from that group.

| - - -

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/21/nyt-confirms-hunter-biden-bank-of-china-deal-leaves-out-key-details/
NYT Confirms Hunter Biden Bank of China Deal, Leaves Out Key Details
Rebecca Mansour
21 May 2019

Tuesday New York Times article confirms revelations in Peter Schweizer’s bestselling book Secret Empires regarding the $1.5 billion deal Hunter Biden’s private equity firm secured from the state-owned Bank of China while his father was vice president; however, the Times omits key details that call into question statements made by Biden’s associates about the foreign financial deals engulfing his father’s 2020 presidential campaign in scandal.
The Times fails to note basic facts about Biden and his associates that would challenge their version of events or, at the very least, offer readers context to assess the veracity of their claims.

In June 2009, Hunter Biden teamed up with Christopher Heinz, the stepson of then-Massachusetts Senator and later Obama Secretary of State John Kerry, and a longtime Heinz-Kerry family associate Devon Archer to form an international private equity firm rooted in the investment fund Rosemont Capital.

The firm was Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, and was one of a series of related LLCs formed by Biden, Heinz, and Archer that branched off of Rosemont Capital. The other offshoots included Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners and Rosemont Realty.

“Of the various deals in which these Rosemont entities were involved, one of the largest and most troubling concerns Rosemont Seneca Partners,” Schweizer noted in Secret Empires.

Hunter Biden was the managing partner at Rosemont Seneca Partners.

| - -- -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/china-funding-democrats-biden-campaign-democrats-actblue-reportedly-cannot-validate-donations-us-foreign-donors/
Is China Funding Democrats and the Biden Campaign? Democrats’ ActBlue Reportedly Cannot Validate If Donations Are from US or Foreign Donors!
By Joe Hoft
Published September 19, 2020 at 12:54pm

The Gateway Pundit reported on May 30th that the recent riots in Democrat-led cities around the country were coordinated and linked to domestic terrorists, foreign entities, and other radical groups and Marxists linked to the Democrat Party.  Black Lives Matter (BLM) was one of these groups.

Then we reported that per FOX News half of all donations to ActBlue in 2019 came from untraceable, unemployed donors:

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

“After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals,” he said. “The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes.”

The trend is continuing this year: An Action Fund examination of 2020 data from January through August showed an uptick in “unemployed” donations through ActBlue, to 50.1% this year.

| 0-- - - -

https://fortune.com/2020/10/05/biden-win-2020-us-economy-goldman-sachs-predictions-blue-wave-democrats/
Biden ‘blue wave’ would boost economy, says Goldman Sachs chief economist
By Jeff John Roberts
October 5, 2020 3:00 PM PDT

A Democratic "blue wave," where the party takes control of both the White House and Congress, is becoming more likely, and that could juice the U.S. and global economy in early 2021, according to Goldman Sachs.

Goldman's chief economist, Jan Hatzius, explored the possibility of a Biden blue wave in a note sent to clients on Monday. While acknowledging that a Democratic sweep would produce an increase in corporate taxes, Hatzius predicts this would be outweighed by the benefits of a stimulus package that would likely arrive shortly the January 20 presidential inauguration.

In a key passage of the note, Hatzius predicts such a package would be at least $2 trillion, and that it would be part of a larger spending agenda that would benefit the economy (emphasis mine):

All else equal, such a blue wave would likely prompt us to upgrade our forecasts. The reason is that it would sharply raise the probability of a fiscal stimulus package of at least $2 trillion shortly after the presidential inauguration on January 20, followed by longer-term spending increases on infrastructure, climate, health care and education that would at least match the likely longer-term tax increases on corporations and upper-income earners.

| - --

https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/hunter-biden-emails-pics-reveal-wild-life-pained-soul/

And while some of the more than 11,550 emails involve Biden’s former job on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma and his dealings with the now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co., most of his messages are innocuous and personal in nature.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/
Another email — sent by Biden as part of an Aug. 2, 2017, chain — involved a deal he struck with the since-vanished chairman of CEFC, Ye Jianming, for half-ownership of a holding company that was expected to provide Biden with more than $10 million a year.

Ye, who had ties to the Chinese military and intelligence service, hasn’t been seen since being taken into custody by Chinese authorities in early 2018, and CEFC went bankrupt earlier this year, according to reports.

Biden wrote that Ye had sweetened the terms of an earlier, three-year consulting contract with CEFC that was to pay him $10 million annually “for introductions alone.”

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1069 on: Oct 16, 2020, 11:43:11 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior

Mask of Fu Manchu

Last Edit by Larry

« Reply #1070 on: Oct 17, 2020, 10:36:51 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://twitter.com/jonvoight/status/1317193854395711488

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/10/16/jon-voight-biden-is-evil-trump-must-win-he-will-bring-back-the-peoples-trust/
Jon Voight: ‘Biden Is Evil.’

Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight posted a video message Friday in which called Joe Biden “evil” as he urged Americans to vote for President Donald Trump in November.

“Biden is evil. Trump must win. He’s real. He will bring back the people’s trust,”

Voight said. “These leftists are not for the American people. It’s the biggest cover-up ever. Biden is an extension of the policies of Obama that weakened America and we cannot let that happen again. The left are deceitful and have lied to the American people. They have stripped down her mighty power for their own ego of power to rule the nation’s economy.”

Voight’s message comes after the New York Post ran multiple stories this week revealing how Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s vice presidential office in the Burisma scandal and separately sought to enrich the Biden family with deals involving China’s largest private energy company.

earlier:

A Message To America From Jon Voight
•Aug 12, 2020

Last Edit by Palmerston

earlier ... fbi and Hillary ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/fbi-completes-review-newly-revealed-hillary-clinton-emails-finds-no-n678701
FBI Completes Review of Newly Revealed Hillary Clinton Emails, Finds No Evidence of Criminality

FBI Director James Comey said Sunday that the bureau won't change the conclusion it made in July after it examined newly revealed emails related to the Hillary Clinton probe.

"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton," Comey wrote in a letter to 16 members of Congress.

The investigative team had "been working around the clock to process and review" emails found on former New York congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop — using a program that targeted only the emails to and from Clinton's closest aide, Huma Abedin, within the time when Clinton was secretary of state.

Newt Gingrich @newtgingrich
Comey must be under enormous political pressure to cave like this and announce something he cant possibly know.

"Secretary Clinton's use of a private email server — including to transmit classified information — was extremely careless and a dereliction of duty," said Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee. "There are also several open questions about the FBI's examination of these facts."

Last Edit by Larry

Re: Trump = Biden. Voting is completely useless. Trump's WH mandates masks
« Reply #1071 on: Oct 17, 2020, 03:56:00 pm »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-tennessee-mask-mandate-233347497.html

White House: Tennessee mask mandate 'must be implemented'
•October 16, 2020

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The White House quietly told Tennessee early this week that “a statewide mask mandate must be implemented" to curb its growing spread of COVID-19, strong instructions that the White House and governor did not discuss publicly before the report emerged in a records request.

The Oct. 11 state report for Tennessee, where Republican Gov. Bill Lee has let counties decide whether to require masks in public, first came to light in a records request by WUOT-FM. The Associated Press obtained the report from the Knox County Health Department afterward.

"A statewide mask mandate must be implemented to stop the increasing spread among residents in rural and urban areas of Tennessee," the item in a list of recommendations states.

President Donald Trump has repeatedly said he was not in favor of mask mandates, but the recommendations of the task force and public health agencies, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have often been at odds with the White House's rhetoric.

The report takes the strongest tone to date in urging Tennessee to act, though Lee has made it clear for months that he did not think masks should be required across the state. Lee, who has urged people to wear masks, continued to advise against a statewide mandate Friday in an online news conference, in which he didn't mention the White House's instruction a few days earlier.

“Statewide, one-size-fits-all mandates are not as effective in many cases as local decision making,” Lee said.

In a statement late Friday, the governor's office said the White House report had not altered his thinking.

“The governor has strongly encouraged Tennesseans to make responsible decisions to protect themselves and others from COVID-19, including wearing masks in public, avoiding large gatherings, and staying home when sick," the statement said. “The governor’s view has not changed based upon non-binding recommendations from the federal government. Previous White House reports dating back to the summer have included similar recommendations, so the inclusion here is not novel."

Earlier in the week, the governor and his health commissioner downplayed the importance of releasing those White House “red zone” reports. They aren't regularly released publicly, but the governor's office has produced them when requested by The Associated Press.

Lee told reporters Wednesday that “Multiple streams of data from multiple places is not helpful to people,” saying his administration tries to be as “clear and concise as possible” in reporting data. Health Commissioner Lisa Piercey said the White House data comes in at a lag, and said the recommendations in the report are “nothing novel, quite frankly.”

“In all of those reports the recommendations are exactly what your hear coming from our mouths, from the folks at the White House Coronavirus Task Force,” Piercey said.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The wording of the Oct. 11 White House report differed from the one a week earlier, which said, “Masks must be worn indoors in all public settings and group gathering sizes should be limited.”

In late July, White House COVID-19 task force leader Deborah Birx visited Nashville and urged all Tennesseans to wear a mask. At the same event, Lee said he’s “been to counties that have a mandate where people are not wearing masks as well.”

“People wear masks because they believe there is a reason to do so and I believe that they will increasingly understand that as their local officials advocate for that,” Lee said in July.

Tennessee has seen coronavirus case counts grow in cities and, particularly, in rural areas.

The seven-day rolling average of daily new cases in Tennessee has risen from 1,412 new cases per day on Oct. 1 to 1,911 new cases per day on Thursday. Likewise, the positivity rate seven-day rolling average has grown from 5.7% on Oct. 1 to 7.48% on Thursday.

While most people who contract the coronavirus recover after suffering only mild to moderate symptoms, it can be deadly for older patients and those with other health problems.

Last Edit by Larry

Re: Trump = Biden. Voting is completely useless. Trump's WH mandates masks
« Reply #1072 on: Oct 18, 2020, 02:13:04 pm »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
sounds like Lee is a never trumper globalist ....   so it's the GOV for MASKS ...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/10/09/report-white-house-rejected-cdc-mask-mandate-on-commercial-and-public-transportation/#438f525647ac
Oct 9, 2020,08:24pm EDT
Report: White House Rejected CDC Mask Mandate On Commercial And Public Transportation

The White House rejected a plan from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to mandate face masks on commercial and public transportation
, according to a Friday report from the New York Times citing two officials, in what appears to be another instance of the administration overruling the experts at the key public health agency during the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.facebook.com/GovBillLee/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-tennessee-mask-mandate-233347497.html

White House: Tennessee mask mandate 'must be implemented'
•October 16, 2020

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The White House quietly told Tennessee early this week that “a statewide mask mandate must be implemented" to curb its growing spread of COVID-19, strong instructions that the White House and governor did not discuss publicly before the report emerged in a records request.

The Oct. 11 state report for Tennessee, where Republican Gov. Bill Lee has let counties decide whether to require masks in public, first came to light in a records request by WUOT-FM. The Associated Press obtained the report from the Knox County Health Department afterward.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #1073 on: Oct 19, 2020, 10:40:07 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
MSM NOT covering the Biden Crack story .... Drudge has gone full anti trump ... pro Biden

https://nypost.com/

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/john-ratcliffe-info-on-hunter-biden-laptop-not-russian-disinformation/
DNI John Ratcliffe says info on Hunter Biden laptop isn’t Russian disinformation
By Mark Moore
October 19, 2020 | 9:33am

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said the information contained on Hunter Biden’s laptop revealed by The Post last week “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

During an appearance on Fox Business’ “Mornings with Maria,” Ratcliffe shot down allegations by Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, that emails showing former Vice President Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings in Ukraine are a “smear” created by Moscow.

“Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe said.

“Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress,” he said.

Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the Burisma board, thanked Hunter Biden for the “opportunity” to meet his father in an email sent on April 17, 2015.

The messages were found on the hard drive of a laptop that the son allegedly dropped off at a Delaware computer shop and never returned to pick up.

Ratcliffe said the computer is “in the jurisdiction of the FBI.”

“The FBI has had possession of this,” he said. “Without commenting on any investigation that they may or may not have, their investigation is not centered around Russian disinformation and the intelligence community is not playing any role with respect to that.”
“In this case, Adam Schiff saying this is part of a disinformation campaign and that the intelligence community has assessed and believes that — that is simply not true,” Ratcliffe said. “Whether it’s Republicans or Democrats, if they try to leverage the intelligence community for political gain, I won’t allow it.”

| - - - -

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
By Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge
October 14, 2020

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #1074 on: Oct 20, 2020, 10:28:39 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-google-whistleblower-tells-veritas-search-engine-skewing-results-benefit-democrats
Watch: Google Whistleblower Tells Veritas Search Engine Is "Skewing Results" To Benefit Democrats

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 10/20/2020 - 08:12
Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

A person who claims to be a program manager at Google Cloud has told investigative journalists with Project Veritas that the search engine is intentionally manipulating results in order to benefit the Democrats and to hinder President Trump’s campaign.

Comments:

The Ram 40 minutes ago

I have noted this on the forum before. This is indeed difficult to get your head wrapped around, but this type of thing has happened before.  In summary, the Biden campaign is not REAL.  It's a phony campaign designed around social media, poll manipulation, and controlling Biden's movement to 'look like' he is actually campaigning. 

Ok, as I explained before, in WWII, an entire fake army was built around General Patton to make it look like the real D-Day assualt would occur at the Pas De Calais area vice Normandy.  The ruse worked and bought the allies about a day and a half of time to get their forces ashore in Normandy (Hitler did not want an immediate response to the invasion since he thought Normandy was only a deceptive move).

So you see, large scale manipulation can occur.  That's what the Biden campaign is - just a manipulation of the MSM and social Media to make people think Biden is running a real campaign and he is actually winning based on 'polls'.   Like the Covid itself, it may be one of the biggest manipulations since WWII. Sorry guys, but we live in a manufactured world.  People will believe any crap that is put out on Social media - AND that is why social media cannot have any narrative other than the 'official' narrative.

Last Edit by Palmerston