You are Here:
My personal, 1sthand observations from driving around over 1,200 miles this week

Author (Read 2783 times)

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
The globalists have made sure that EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT FEARMONGERED TO BE GLUED TO YOUR SLAVE DEVICE CALLED A TV, YOU GET A FACE FULL OF BULLSHIT FEARMONGERING GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA via the following:

Wickedly manipulative BILLBOARDS ALL OVER THE PLACE (THE EFFORT THEY'VE PUT INTO THIS IS SHOCKING TO ME).

FORCED NURSE HERO WORSHIP BILLBOARDS.  Hey Big Pharma bought and paid for (or ignorant) Nurses--GO F*CK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!

BILLBOARDS with supposed WWII veterans saying "This guy wore a uniform for you, will you wear a mask for him?"

Some other incredibly fascistic mask sign that I can't remember atm.

Saw a sign entering Salt Lake City, UT saying "MASK UP UTAH!" upon entering.

ALL mega corporations or even smaller corporations employees in EVERY store forced to wear masks.  Only a VERY SMALL handful of family owned business will you see employees not wearing masks (I have only seen 3-4 business like this).

Endless stupid "COVID" signs at the entrances to business, TOTAL overthrow of how all restaurants are allowed to conduct business, shitloads of tourists everywhere pissed the hell off because of ridiculous "limitations" on "capacity" inside buildings, fascistic signs saying "STOP, MASK REQUIRED stuck on f*cking doors everywhere.  Labels pathetically placed ALL OVER floors in businesses everywhere trying to dictate where you're supposedly allowed to stand, etc.

Electronic signs in tourist trap cities saying "MASKS REQUIRED" as you ENTER THE CITY (Jackson Hole, WY)  There was no jackbooted thug enforcement of this bullshit for outside that I saw at this time.  Despite that, a lot of people were wearing a globalist enslavement muzzling device, I can't really say I noticed anyone of the thousands of people cow-towing to the tyranny of "social distancing" (AKA making it easier for facial recognition to differentiate the slaves moving around).

FOREIGNERS in general were clearly incredibly INDOCTRINATED, and marched virtually 100% in LOCK-STEP with the mask tyranny as evidenced by them donning slave masks much more so than English speaking/natural born Americans.

National Parks like Yellowstone don't even state that anyone "can have a mask exemption for medical reasons" to enter their souvenir store/cafeteria.  They tried to demand people wear them outside there as well, although no way that I saw of them enforcing the tyranny outside.  Like Jackson Hole, at least I saw NO ONE obeying the additional fascistic"social distancing" behavior modification.

Yellowstone however was the FIRST place I have seen where they actually had the balls to not only mandate masks, but engage in Nazi policing of everyone that YOU WEAR THEM "CORRECTLY" with a stupid cartoonish drawing of a moose head donning a mask in separate squares showing the "approved" use of one along with 5 other examples of "unapproved" mask wearing, treating you like your a f*cking 5 year old on top of already treating you like a slave.

Some Gret Thunberg-esque 17-year old pipsqueak had the audacity and mini-Hitleresque-ness to actually notice and take them time of her oh-so-important job to tell me: "sir could could you please put your mask over your nose".  What a f*cking pipsqueak cunt.  (I was with family so I had to stick around and couldn't be refused entry so I went along with their bullshit in this instance [at least I knew it was bullshit]).  On that note, where the F*CK are all the Constitutional lawyers in this country that are supposed to be suing the living shit out of these Stalinist "health officials"?

When you incessantly keep force-exposing the entire public with this massively multi-faceted inundation of narrative reinforcing tyranny, it WILL end up burning itself into peoples minds that this is just magically now "reality".  Only the extremely awake, i.e., those who have been paying attention for YEARS in advance are probably the only ones who stand a chance to remain non-mind controllable no matter how bad THEY make it get.

Last Edit by Gladstone

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Remember what I said from the very beginning BEFORE masks were even considered to be mandated?

"THE MASK IS THE VACCINES".  Rewrite your entire thread and insert 'vaccine' where the word 'mask' appears, and you will see the future the globalists are pushing.

BTW-
I also told my coworkers, and may have posted it here back in February when this operation first hit Europe, that USA would be ground zero for this entire operation and that EVERYONE will have forgotten about China.

The above has less to do with China, and much more to do with the fact that I knew USA will be the globalist puppet state where the world will get its COVID marching orders from.  Including China.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I want to keep this thread alive for a while. This is important stuff. I will bump and contribute from time to time. Our personal experiences are important right now considering there are so many lies and separate lives going on. I bet people you thought had broken thought the matrix are eating all of this up now huh? I bet a lot of y'all are feeling isolated even if you're not trying to isolate yourselves.

I've been going out to the country a lot. Most out there don't give one shit about wearing masks and I love it. 15 minutes one direction, and I don't worry about having a mask on me. 15 minutes the other direction and zombies start turning corners asking about the mask I'm not wearing. But in the city, I've been reading people. Most there don't care if you don't wear one. They care more about getting in trouble with the man. I've even caught a few taking them off after I walk in without one. And about 75% at least of all the blue collars in the city don't care. Closer to 100% if it's a smaller business. It's completely             fake.

It's one of the most grand memes of all time. Beats 9/11. Beats HIV. Beats climate change. But helps them all.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I want to keep this thread alive for a while. This is important stuff. I will bump and contribute from time to time. Our personal experiences are important right now considering there are so many lies and separate lives going on. I bet people you thought had broken thought the matrix are eating all of this up now huh? I bet a lot of y'all are feeling isolated even if you're not trying to isolate yourselves.

I've been going out to the country a lot. Most out there don't give one shit about wearing masks and I love it. 15 minutes one direction, and I don't worry about having a mask on me. 15 minutes the other direction and zombies start turning corners asking about the mask I'm not wearing. But in the city, I've been reading people. Most there don't care if you don't wear one. They care more about getting in trouble with the man. I've even caught a few taking them off after I walk in without one. And about 75% at least of all the blue collars in the city don't care. Closer to 100% if it's a smaller business. It's completely             fake.

It's one of the most grand memes of all time. Beats 9/11. Beats HIV. Beats climate change. But helps them all.

One important thing that has come up during this pre-vaccine phase of the COVID op, are reports from a lot of people that COVID testing centers have been doling out FAKE positive tests to people who did NOT even take the tests.  Also reports of cash incentives given to people to "agree to accept" the FAKE positive tests.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

The best I've seen is our local council on facebook : They have been putting huge Covid signs on lamposts, and someone sprayed "HOAX" as graffiti

"These signs are around the borough to remind the public of the safety measures that are in place in order to protect them. It is so disappointing to see that some signs have been vandalised. ☹️"

Meanwhile, when ever I go out to the local shops in theory masks are mandatory.
When I walk into the shops, I have noticed that the shop staff understandably refuse to wear them.

City Council has been busy, they are using plant containers, to block off roads to cars. These are made of soft wood and are the size for trees. That local residents have not cut them up for firewood and stolen the free top soil continues to amaze me.

They are also putting in temporary cycle lanes, with regular cones... These are being subtly replaced with ones that are bolted into the road.. Nothing temporary about them, and again people are putting up with it.

This attack on car ownership is the real pay off.

But, But, But, Bill Gates, Vaccines, Bill Gates Vaccines... its ... etc....

NO.

Every year they ALREADY get a vast chunk of the population to get a seasonal flu jab.
Even among those that get the jab every year, a huge chunk are saying they will never ever take the high risk of an untested, rushed out vaccine. They are not anti-vax, they are pro-common sense.

So think about it, LESS people will take a Covid Jab than take the Flu Jab.
Still need me to spell it out ?

If they wanted to kill everyone, or micro chip, or what ever else you think.... They would have far more success if they just added it to the annual flu jab.

Meanwhile on other fronts, all their agendas are making huge progress.

Its been accepted by the public that if they want to visit a restaurant, bar, etc... That they need to fill in the form stating who they are and where they live. That the entire country is being tracked everywhere they go and who they meet with their smart phones. The govt wants to know everyone you meet, everywhere you go, and when you wipe your arse...

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.