Beirut Explosion - OMG - MUST SEE !
« on: Aug 04, 2020, 12:11:03 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Beirut Explosion - OMG - MUST SEE !
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2020, 09:06:09 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Just stored ammonia.  Nothing else. move along.  No!  Mossad was NOT in the area testing out...

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2020, 05:33:50 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Just stored ammonia.  Nothing else. move along.  No!  Mossad was NOT in the area testing out...

LOL --> Had to look that one up - Because I was told with authority that it was a fireworks factory . . . AND they had a go at "proving it" . . .
I jumped on Google Maps and had a look for the non-existent fire works factory building and the only candidate building was the fish market....

Its a wonder they did not claim it was a Domestic Gas Explosion

Being serious, my best guess is that it was raw explosive in bags for munitions manufacture.
It is a bit odd, because there was most definitely a fire first, which is different from a more obvious typical plant a bomb with timer sabotage or a missile form a drone.
Mind you, it could well have been incendiary devices, but that is an unreliable method.

Lastly, Trump, un-scripted, said that his military generals thought it "looked like an attack".
I have to agree, though it leaves many more questions because it could not have been a conventional air strike.
By that I mean fire and forget, instant result. That said, eye witnesses are reporting aircraft, and its possible they struck, caused the fire, which caused the explosion.

I must also confess is that it sure looked like a mini-nuke, and I'm sure some click bait whores are going to be producing some crazy videos.

Lastly, although Israel is technically at war with Lebanon, it beggars belief. In that, the current situation suits Israel. Lebanon from an Israeli security viewpoint is a perfect balance between a failed state, and a functioning state, so why tip the balance eh ?

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #3 on: Aug 05, 2020, 07:03:32 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Lastly, although Israel is technically at war with Lebanon, it beggars belief. In that, the current situation suits Israel. Lebanon from an Israeli security viewpoint is a perfect balance between a failed state, and a functioning state, so why tip the balance eh ?

If it was an attack, then it must have been a State Level Actor.

As discussed, it leaves Israel with a massive potential problem, so the real victim and the real target was probably Israel.

So who has Israel upset, that has the means to pull off such an ingenious proxy attack on Israel...?
That would be the Russians.

Russia has put up with an extraordinary level of provocation, and has resisted futile attempts of conventional retaliatory strikes against Turkey and Israel.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2020, 08:45:57 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is pretty insane. I don't know if it's any bigger than the Tianjin explosion in China a few years back, but we're seeing video of this one in daylight. Beirut Explosion (unknown), Tianjin Explosion (accident), Texas City disaster (explosive accident), and look up the Black Tom Explosion (German sabotage during WW1 in New Jersey. I'll bump that thread.)

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Beirut Explosion -- Explosives Expert Mr Dynamite Speaks
« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2020, 06:18:25 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Italian Explosives Expert: The Beirut Blast’s Massive Red Cloud is Indicative of Lithium Metal Which is a Propellant in Military Missiles — IT WAS AN EXPLOSIVES STORAGE FACILITY
By Jim Hoft
Published August 9, 2020 at 3:28pm
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/italian-explosives-expert-beirut-blasts-massive-red-cloud-indicative-lithium-metal-propellant-military-missiles-explosives-storage-facility/

" the red plume is a sign of lithium metal used as a propellant in military missiles. "

1)
Italian explosives expert Danilo Coppe believes an ammo/explosives depot in #Beirut
was the epicenter of the massive August 4 blast. The resulting orange cloud further confirms the existence of such a stock at the port.

"... much more likely that large amounts from [the 2,750 ton] stockpile were stolen over the years... it appears the amount [that exploded] did not exceed 300 tons."

3)
Coppe believes the images of the Beirut explosion have left several doubts on the initial official explanation of the blast.

4)
“I don't believe in the ammonium nitrate theory for several reasons. First, the quantity: 2,700 tons would mean that someone built an Olympic size swimming pool and filled it with that substance,” Coppe says.

5)
From those photos it seems that it was far less Nitroprill in the warehouse than 2,750 tons. Conditions are typical for bag/bulk material storage in many places in the world. Wouldn't be surprised that for six to seven years there, large quantity disappeared (stolen).

6)
“The warehouse was over 100 meters long. It is not impossible that it contained those quantities & some documents seem to prove that the material was there for years… there should have been a catalyst, because otherwise it wouldn't all have exploded together,” Coppe adds.

7)
“And then the ammonium nitrate, when it detonates, generates an unmistakable yellow cloud,” Coppe explains.

In the Beirut blast, we clearly witnessed a brick orange/dark red cloud.

8)
“Instead from the videos of the explosion, in addition to the white sphere that is seen to widen, which is air condensation by the sea, you can clearly see a brick orange column tending to dark red, typical of the participation of lithium,” Coppe adds.

9)
Lithium?

“… lithium-metal is the propellant for military missiles. I think there were armaments there,” Coppe adds.

From “High power lithium technology for the military”

10)
Coppe: “Between the 1st & 2nd blasts, what appears to be fireworks are seen to crackle. Fireworks don't behave like that. They have some explosives & the rest is cardboard/plastic. Upon explosion, they are preceded by whistles, absent in the videos.”

11)
Coppe: “Ammo makes barrels all the same, like those seen before the great blast. I think there was a 1st blast, which may have started a fire where ammo was stored, which then spread to high explosive contained in rockets or missiles.”

15)
What is "a labyrinth of subterranean chambers" doing at the #Beirut
explosion site?

16)
Important reminder from September 27, 2018

Nearly two years ago @IDF
had exposed a joint Iran/Hezbollah missile project in Beirut.

Last Edit by Gladstone