You are Here:
Governor Perry gets Indited...

Author (Read 15309 times)

Governor Perry gets Indited...
« on: Aug 16, 2014, 01:20:57 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Governor Perry, of Texas, has been Indited by a Grand Jury for misusing Cash from his Stash! [just heard a news flash on Coast to Coast; so I do not have any details-sorry!~]

These people are ALL CROCKS! PERIOD! What a bloody joke our Gov. is & the whole world is laughing at us!

these Nazis' have no dignity  >:( and I pray they ALL GO TO JAIL... ;D
When the Truth was Murdered:
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Governor Pervy gets Indited...
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2014, 01:38:02 am »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "I Shall Never Surrender!" "Remember The Alamo!"
This is a Democrat power grab... they are all corrupt, Dems and Reps... this is just a pissing contest to see who can smell the most like a rose... and slide their corruption under the radar... it's part of that "Turn Texas Blue" bullshit!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/16/texas-gov-perry-indicted-for-coercion-for-veto-threat/

JTCoyoté

"Most bad government has grown
out of too much government."

~Thomas Jefferson

Re: Governor Perry gets Indited...
« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 2014, 02:04:21 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
This is a Democrat power grab... they are all corrupt, Dems and Reps... this is just a pissing contest to see who can smell the most like a rose... and slide their corruption under the radar... it's part of that "Turn Texas Blue" bullshit!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/16/texas-gov-perry-indicted-for-coercion-for-veto-threat/

JTCoyoté

"Most bad government has grown
out of too much government."

~Thomas Jefferson

Nice JT and correct  8)!

Our political system is like a Train Wreck inside a Category 5 Tornado! ::) :P >:(
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2014, 07:35:54 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
Such a totally stupid move it boggles the mind …
you can indict a ham sandwich.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2014, 09:32:14 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Such a totally stupid move it boggles the mind …
you can indict a ham sandwich.
But I think the Ham Sandwich is Less Corrupt and More Appealing than Perry the Lie Fairy   ;D
Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2014, 12:06:05 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
But I think the Ham Sandwich is Less Corrupt and More Appealing than Perry the Lie Fairy   ;D

Yeah, I know … Mr. Bilderberg Perry is just another bought and paid for politician …
but, indicting him for MIS-USE OF VETO POWER? How stupid is that?

:D

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2014, 02:57:05 pm »

jerryweaver

• Awakened
I like this guys rant on the Perry Indictment.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=314768
--------
Perry Abuse of Power?

Talk About Hypocrisy...

CNN is an abuse of power of the press.

The perverts in the Holder 'Justice Dept' are an insult to Humanity.

DC? Inditing ANYONE....??

PLEASE...I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type...

This is hysterical...

I don't even care what they claim Perry did...

I'm not saying Perry is a saint.

(If you are any politico - you've already crossed the line...)

But this...This is clearly retribution for Perry telling Obama to 'stick it' - and a BLATANT ABUSE OF FEDERAL POWER...

....WHICH OF COURSE, IS THE ONLY THING DC DOES....

Now is the time to apply the "Never let a good crises go to waste" principle -

- Perry, Texas, and the entire country MUST TELL THE OBAMA/HOLDER SCHMUCKS TO STICK THEIR FRAUD INDICTMENTS UP THEIR ARSE - and back it up with weapons in the face of federal gestapo thugs.

Yes...just like that.

Timing in this matter is oh so important...

« Reply #7 on: Aug 16, 2014, 03:13:16 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

This is ALL ABOUT Gov. Perry trying to
govern this woman:

Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: 8:17 p.m. Friday, April 19, 2013

As Lehmberg heads to jail, new details about booking emerge

By Ciara O'Rourke

Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg pleaded guilty Friday to driving while intoxicated and went to jail in handcuffs a week after authorities say she was driving dangerously with an open bottle of vodka in her car.

At jail in the early morning hours after her arrest, she was uncooperative and aggressive and had to be restrained with handcuffs and leg irons, according to jail records. Video footage from the morning she was booked shows her asking for Sheriff Greg Hamilton.

“He’s not going to let me sit in jail all night,” she said. “That’s crazy.”

She left the packed courtroom quietly on Friday to start serving her sentence: 45 days in jail and a $4,000 fine under a plea agreement.

Beginning May 23, her license will also be suspended for 180 days. She waived her right to appeal.

Though the county attorney’s office said her punishment was among the highest for a first-time DWI offense, it also described her behavior in custody last week as “deplorable.” Lehmberg, who has worked for the district attorney’s office since 1976, says she will not step down from office. But her political future is cloudy as critics attack her arrest and her behavior in jail, and as the video and audio footage of her booking circulate.

READ ARTICLE HERE w/VIDEO~~~>http://www.statesman.com/gallery/news/crime-law/travis-da-lehmberg-pleads-guilty-drunken-driving/g9B4/#3331674

Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg is handcuffed Friday after pleading guilty to drunken driving. She was sentenced to 45 days in jail and immediately taken into custody. Lehmberg’s driver’s license was also suspended for 180 days.

« Reply #8 on: Aug 16, 2014, 03:48:24 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

PERRY FIGHTS BACK TODAY:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is abuse of power

Aug 16th 2014 3:40PM

By PAUL J. WEBER
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Texas Gov. Rick Perry vowed Saturday to fight the indictment against him, calling it an "outrageous" abuse of power.

"This indictment amounts to nothing more than abuse of power and I cannot and will not allow that to happen," Perry said at a news conference a day after he was charged with violating state law.

On Friday, a Travis County grand jury indicted the Republican on two felony counts of abuse of power for making good on a veto threat.

The possible 2016 presidential hopeful again dismissed the charges as nakedly political. Perry is the first Texas governor since 1917 to be indicted.

The indictments are related to Perry vetoing funding for a Travis County unit investigating public corruption last year because the Democratic official heading the office refused to resign after being convicted of drunken driving.

The investigative unit is based in Austin, a heavily Democratic city where the grand jury was seated. The rest of Texas is heavily Republican.

ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.aol.com/article/2014/08/16/texas-gov-perry-says-indictment-is-abuse-of-power/20948000/?icid=maing-grid7%7Clegacy%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D516323

« Reply #9 on: Aug 16, 2014, 05:02:53 pm »

jofortruth

IMO, this is about Perry going against the Feds in trying to shut down the border by calling out the National Guard. I'm not a Perry fan, and dislike him for many reasons, but he should protect the border of his State and was finally doing one thing right!

The feds refuse to do anything about the border issue because an open border is part of their plans. When their MINIONS (Yes, Perry is one of their minions usually) don't play ball, they will trump up some fake charge to discredit them.

Typical and shameful that America is run by a bunch of sickos who play endless games and will stop at nothing to get what they want, AND THAT AMERICA HAS NO MEN TO STOP THESE CHILDREN WHO ARE DESTROYING THE COUNTRY!

>:(

« Reply #10 on: Aug 16, 2014, 05:36:45 pm »

jerryweaver

• Awakened
This is probably getting too much attention on the internet.

The Texas Democrats who pursued the indictment of Gov. Perry, for seeking the resignation of Democratic official convicted of a DUI, would appear to be guilty of the very abuse of power of which they have accused the Governor. And now, as noted on Drudge, a senior aide to President Obama, David Axelrod, has said the indictment "looks pretty sketchy". Given that the indictment will most likely backfire on those who perpetrated it, it appears there are some gratuitous attacks on Republicans which even the Obama Administration does not deem it wise to support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David Axelrod: 'Perry Indictment Looks Pretty Sketchy'
by John Nolte - 16 Aug 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/16/david-axelrod-perry-indictment-looks-sketchy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=314799

« Reply #11 on: Aug 16, 2014, 07:01:24 pm »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

That woman is such a loser … and the fact that
the Democrat-ruled TRAVIS County assembled
this KANGAROO GRAND JURY and went after
Perry is unconcionable.

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR AJ PLOW INTO THEM TOMORROW!

« Reply #12 on: Aug 16, 2014, 07:10:29 pm »

Dude447

• InfoWarrior

« Reply #13 on: Aug 16, 2014, 07:10:50 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Yeah, I know … Mr. Bilderberg Perry is just another bought and paid for politician …
but, indicting him for MIS-USE OF VETO POWER? How stupid is that?

:D
I am with you brother; This whole thing is STUPID: but the good thing is exposing ALL The Crooks and Putting their rotten arses in JAIL!  ;D
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Governor Perry gets Indited...99 Years?
« Reply #14 on: Aug 21, 2014, 08:37:02 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 Come On my friends! This is a no brainer:

The Democreeps want Perry out because he put a twist in the Mexican Invasion!

Perry is just another politician: But at least he has some manhood in the face of arseholes!

Common Sense ran away...

« Reply #15 on: Aug 22, 2014, 01:32:10 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Perry is posturing... the globalist bastards need another TV war to finish up the take down of America.

Before too many folks get hot to trot behind the Rick Perry band wagon,
lets take a cursory look at the timing of the thing... and look at who
is the "Tea Party - Patriot" front runner who can be most damaged by this BS should it succeed...

This whole pissing contest in Texas between Gov. Perry and Travis County
District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg, a Democrat, after refusing to step
down at his request following a drunken driving arrest and mega scene,
appears to have a very well thought out "contrived" underlay....
IT SMACKS TO ME OF POLITICAL THEATER! In a phrase, "Political Paradigm
Patty-Cake!"

Remember, Perry was summoned to Bilderburg in 2007... this is a Giant BI-PARTISAN PSY-OP.... mark my words!

http://message.snopes.com/show...

JTCoyoté

"Conceal the very fact of our existence from
the Profane. If they discover us, conceal our
real objective by profession of benevolence.
If our real objective is perceived, PRETEND
TO DISBAND and relinquish the whole thing,
but assume another name and put forward
new agents."
~Adam Weishaupt,
founder of the Illuminati, May 1st, 1776.

« Reply #16 on: Aug 22, 2014, 01:33:57 pm »

JTCoyoté

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. InfoWarrior

Whether Perry has decided to grow a liberty backbone or not is too little to late... He will have to come out and point the finger at the Saudi/Globalist operatives in our government.... Calling the non-black Obama and Holder the Saudi operatives they are... calling the Bush family the Nazis they are, calling the Gates/Google Cabal the corporate NSA, global bank funded, humanity hating eugenicist scum they are... time for pussy-footing is over!

"When my country, into which I had just
set my foot, was set on fire about my ears,
it was time to stir. It was time for every man
to stir."
~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

« Reply #17 on: Aug 22, 2014, 01:52:05 pm »

Emancipator

Maybe the upcoming ISIS US City false flag will be in Texas and Perry figured it out.

« Reply #18 on: Aug 24, 2014, 05:23:04 am »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
 My friend this political BS is over the top: and in my opinion MOST All in politics are so tainted; that their lives are a mess of deception: and, even they, are lost to reality!  >:(
Common Sense ran away...

Re: Governor Perry gets Indicted...
« Reply #19 on: Aug 24, 2014, 11:52:07 am »

tahoeblue

• Mega InfoWarrior
I think they want him out of the prez election and make a push for Rand Paul ...

Rand Paul of pro-amnesty and they need someone who will NOT undue the Obama damage...

Re: Governor Perry gets Indicted...
« Reply #20 on: Aug 24, 2014, 08:17:06 pm »

iamc

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I think they want him out of the prez election and make a push for Rand Paul ...

Rand Paul of pro-amnesty and they need someone who will NOT undue the Obama damage...
I think it will be almost impossible for anyone to save us from the damage O'Bumbles has done: Not only to America; but to the World...!

Precarious times seem right up ahead...
Common Sense ran away...