You are Here:
Official Hurricane Harvey / Houston Thread

Author (Read 5734 times)

Official Hurricane Harvey / Houston Thread
« on: Aug 27, 2017, 11:30:53 pm »

Boudicca

• Awake
  • Awakened
I see no thread on Hurricane Harvey in this forum, even though PPF has some. I am here, waiting out the flooding, and praying for my friends, family, neighbors, and the City itself. My office is shut down for the next two days, so no work for me
However, I have no flooded home or vehicle, still have power, and consider myself blessed. What I  about to say will probably upset some people, but I do not care. I received an email from a friend in ministry who lives in a suburb of Houston, but is currently out of the country. He was asked if the Hurricane could possibly be a warning, or a judgement against the city. In his opinion, it could certainly BE  judgement, but narrower in focus. I was unaware that my city houses the 2nd largest abortion clinic in the country, but I am aware that Houston is a huge center for human trafficking in this country. And Houston also just happens to be the home of several mega-church congregations. Which, to my knowledge, have been silent on the genocide of the unborn, and the abuse and slavery of human traffickers.
The Bible quite clearly states that Judgement Begins at the church/temple. And the vast majority of mega-churches today are merely houses for those who want their ears tickled, and want to 'feel good' and be entertained by the music and the message. Woe unto those who call themselves "Christian" but sit silent as innocent blood is shed, and people are bought and sold as merchandise. What was the closest city to Hurricane Harvey's landfall? Corpus Christi. Latin for "Body of Christ".

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Guess I am the only forum member in Houston?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2017, 11:47:05 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm going to keep it out of the judgement day zone. But you are certainly right about the things you've pointed out about Houston. And REMEMBER THIS PPF seems to care so much with their latest post commending the "cajun navy" running in to help, while they condemn anyone suspected of having the "negroid strain" and the mods let them run with it. ANYONE from the area knows what it actually means to be cajun/coon ass (which they call themselves) a mix of french, italian, black, american indian, just about anything from that area throughout history. Good people full of life they are.

Last Edit by Palmerston
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:14:09 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I might be taking this too far, but you know what? I'm willing to take the flak.

I've been disgusted watching press conferences and the like becoming political while I watch (on another channel) the life I was building crumble from afar. So to see something even more disgusting happening at the forum I used to love so much being applied to my actual real life is beyond my limit.

A post by the mod who banned me for raising hell against another member, who continuously called me a worthless negroid, praising Louisiana Cajuns coming to the rescue.

https://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320065.msg1629902#msg1629902

BTW, LaFitte has nothing to do with any of this and he was NOT Cajun.

Houston is getting hit hard and I pray for everyone. White, black, hispanic, asian, cajun, inuit, aboriginal, coon ass, and yes albino. Y'all can shove it (PPF) and look like fools when the videos keep coming out of everyone of all creeds and colors keep coming out helping one another.

This whole situation is a travesty.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:37:43 am »

Boudicca

• Awake
  • Awakened
Honestly, I really had not noticed as much racism on PPF as kool-aid drinking Trumpsters excusing his blatant betrayals of almost everything he was elected to do. That and AJ's soft shoe shuffle on Pedogate. That did it for me. It is a pity because there are really good people on the forum and tons of excellent research that I hope gets archived. But as far as racism, that I had not noticed. Stupid, really. There are no different sections Inn Heaven for different skin colors...... or languages....or backgrounds.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2017, 03:33:39 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Godspeed to those in the path of Harvey.

Last Edit by Palmerston

We do care  :)

Should we merge this thread with Harvey hits Texas with 130mph winds  ?

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #5 on: Aug 28, 2017, 05:16:51 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Prayers for you Boudicca and the city of Houston.  I have a relative in Houston who so far is doing ok.   I am praying that the city gets the resources it needs to help residents trapped in their homes.   

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #6 on: Aug 28, 2017, 05:56:09 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
The racism on PPF has been going on for several years now and has converged with religious prejudice.

When I was there as a moderator under the name Amazon,
I watched people of different colours and faiths speak up,
get disgusted and slowly leave.

Some of us tried to ban the persistent offensive posters,
but somehow,
mysteriously, they seemed to return,
like slugs coming out from under rocks.

I may be going out on a limb here,
but I suspect certain moderators unbanned them,
rather than lose the ones who were staunch Trump supporters.

I know of one situation where a mod went back and erased offensive threads,
so one fascist leaning  racist Trump supporter could return.

Now, I do not want to be misunderstood.
I do not believe that all Trump supporters are fascists.
I do not believe that everyone still there is racist.
I do prefer to think some of the long-time posters are conflicted re remaining loyal to AJ,
and so have slowly lost their ability to think critically.

But just for fun, go on their and casually let it drop  that you are a Muslim,
or even better, a Black Muslim,
and watch what happens over time !
Don't announce it;
just slowly post and drop hints.
mention your ha-jib or burka.

Dear God ! I got garbage for being the "Wrong" denomination of Christianity !

You think I believe that the PPF stands for free speech ?
maybe one time it did, but those days are long gone.

Seems it's more important to discuss whether or not the earth is flat.

I gave up on them.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #7 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:16:04 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
More and more and more BS over at the PPF. Houston has no party mayoral elections. The mayor Sylvester "Friends Fall off Boats and Swim to Spain" Turner was not voted in as a democrat.

Also all of the natives there are reluctant to leave town immediately after Hurricane Rita threatened the city back in 2005 and most everyone panicked and left (just after Katrina.) People got stuck on the freeways for 24 hours plus. Over 100 people died on the freeways from dehydration, lack of medical supplies, and all kinds of other things you could imagine, for a storm that barely even touched the city.

STOP MAKING THIS POLITICAL!!!  >:(

Can someone please post this info over there.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #8 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:23:38 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
More and more and more BS over at the PPF. Houston has no party mayoral elections. The mayor Sylvester "Friends Fall off Boats and Swim to Spain" Turner was not voted in as a democrat.

Also all of the natives there are reluctant to leave town immediately after Hurricane Rita threatened the city back in 2005 and most everyone panicked and left (just after Katrina.) People got stuck on the freeways for 24 hours plus. Over 100 people died on the freeways from dehydration, lack of medical supplies, and all kinds of other things you could imagine, for a storm that barely even touched the city.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Copy Pasted onto PPF

But who is going to listen to a NeverTrumper ?
One can but try . . .

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #9 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:24:59 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Thank you!

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #10 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:28:28 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Wow! Now the latest post was rumor spread around to make people panic! The Facebook post literally told people to panic in the comments!

THAT is what Jones used to write up a story?!!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320065.msg1629937;topicseen#msg1629937

If 100,000 homes were to be destroyed, the power would be out for 2 months. I'm not exaggerating.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #11 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:51:55 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I only just got up from an afternoon nap, is Alex Jones repeating his YK 2000 performance ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #12 on: Aug 28, 2017, 01:54:41 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Yes, he is no friend of Texas!  >:(

Here it is...

Literally says a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. There's also fake pictures going around. False rumors of changes in insurance. Scam numbers being tossed around masquerading as the Coast Guard or National Guard.......

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #13 on: Aug 28, 2017, 02:36:28 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Just looked at PPF thread and it simply doesn’t make sense. They are ranting on about several words and phrases appear on a thread that is supposed to be about a hurricane. "Mayor is a Democrat", the word "AntiFa", "Illegal occupiers", and other things that have zero connection to a hurricane.

After I copy pasted the Fake Facebook I got this reply from Jo4Truth

Interesting! WIRE *** Evacuations Continue, Texas National Guard Deployed, 25″ of Rain on the Way

http://www.breitbart.com/live/live-wire-harvey-moves-back-gulf-100k-ordered-evacuated-advance-river-flooding/

With the posts above, and those previous, showing the Mayors political views, would you say he is anti-Trump, pro globalist?

Yes, EG, it is politics.

I've no idea WTF going on.
Last time I checked Hurricanes are "A"-political.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #14 on: Aug 28, 2017, 02:47:16 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I pasted this onto the PPF, because that thread just went to 2 pages and nobody is going to read stuff on the 1st page.

Added a touch of fontsize since they seem not to have digested it last time.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #15 on: Aug 28, 2017, 03:43:32 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Coolio thanks.

Yea some friends of mine are saying CNN is going political on this as well and are getting p***ed off too.

I'll be back y'all...

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Official Hurricane Harvey / Houston Thread
« Reply #16 on: Aug 28, 2017, 05:18:00 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I see no thread on Hurricane Harvey in this forum,

We were waiting for you to report.  What took you so long?  Just teasing.

Yes, you are very fortunate to be A-OK..

I don't need to tell you Boudicca, but this is, and is going to be a big deal for quite some time.

If it's not too much to ask Boudicca, could you be our eyes and ears down there?  My sister lives in Houston and she was also lucky like you.

I may even be somewhat demanding and have you jump in a car and do a little good old fashioned reporting as things progress. 

Last Edit by Palmerston
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #17 on: Aug 29, 2017, 01:43:34 am »

Boudicca

• Awake
  • Awakened
We were waiting for you to report.  What took you so long?  Just teasing.

Yes, you are very fortunate to be A-OK..

I don't need to tell you Boudicca, but this is, and is going to be a big deal for quite some time.

If it's not too much to ask Boudicca, could you be our eyes and ears down there?  My sister lives in Houston and she was also lucky like you.

I may even be somewhat demanding and have you jump in a car and do a little good old fashioned reporting as things progress.

Last Edit by Palmerston
I will do what I can until Friday, I am (hopefully) flying out on Saturday for two weeks abroad with 2 friends. If we are able to, that is. One of them was under mandatory evacuate as of tonight.
This is something that has been planned for years actually, so I am hopeful that it will happen.
I may have more to say tomorrow as I plan to volunteer at a shelter close to me.
And I will probably also join the "elite" club of banned PPF members, as I plan to address the nonsense that is being put forward over there about "Why didn't they order mandatory evacuation of the city before". That is the most asinine question anyone can ask, after being born here and living through MULTIPLE hurricanes in my life. Including the while RITA debacle. I mean seriously, Where exactly are 2+ million people with vehicles going to go? That is 1/3 to 1/2 of the population of this city! An unbelievably stupid question. AJ gonna put up a bunch of them at his place in Austin?

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #18 on: Aug 29, 2017, 02:13:38 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I will do what I can until Friday, I am (hopefully) flying out on Saturday for two weeks abroad with 2 friends. If we are able to, that is. One of them was under mandatory evacuate as of tonight.
This is something that has been planned for years actually, so I am hopeful that it will happen.
I may have more to say tomorrow as I plan to volunteer at a shelter close to me.
And I will probably also join the "elite" club of banned PPF members, as I plan to address the nonsense that is being put forward over there about "Why didn't they order mandatory evacuation of the city before". That is the most asinine question anyone can ask, after being born here and living through MULTIPLE hurricanes in my life. Including the while RITA debacle. I mean seriously, Where exactly are 2+ million people with vehicles going to go? That is 1/3 to 1/2 of the population of this city! An unbelievably stupid question. AJ gonna put up a bunch of them at his place in Austin?

Last Edit by Palmerston

I am not entirely sure what they think over on PPF, not having listened to the Cult Leader's last broadcast.

Certainly little things like common sense and reality are in short supply over on PPF. When you start to talk with the voice of reason, and it contradicts the cult leader, you are going to get a bad reaction.

Anyway, you will find out just how much they value "Free Speech".

Good luck and Godspeed.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #19 on: Aug 29, 2017, 06:26:18 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
'Weather wars' theorists claim Hurricane Harvey was engineered, 'steered' toward Houston as a 'weather terrorism' weapon

BY ANDREW CHEETHAM ON 29 AUGUST 2017 GMT
https://www.davidicke.com/article/424926/weather-wars-theorists-claim-hurricane-harvey-engineered-steered-toward-houston-weather-terrorism-weapon

‘We’re bringing this claim to your attention because a growing number of observers, websites and analysts are concluding that Hurricane Harvey was “engineered” and made into a “weather weapon” through a combination of ground-based temperature manipulation tools and “chemtrail” seeding.

Yes, it sounds absurd at first, until you realize that Al Gore tells us that human activity controls the climate every day. It’s called “climate change,” and in fact, Al Gore and the climate alarmists directly tell us that we created Hurricane Harvey and all the other “extreme” weather events anyone sees. Weather modification, in other words, has become the de facto belief of climate alarmists. The entire mainstream media routinely insists that hurricanes, droughts, floods, snowstorms and tornadoes are all unintentionally created by human activity.

The key difference between Al Gore and the “weather wars” theories is that those who believe in weather wars insist these hurricanes are deliberately created, selectively amplified and steered into selected targets.’

Read more: ‘Weather wars’ theorists claim Hurricane Harvey was engineered, ‘steered’ toward Houston as a ‘weather terrorism’ weapon

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #20 on: Aug 29, 2017, 06:42:44 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Not convinced in this particular case that Harvey was engineered, although it is technically possible.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #21 on: Aug 29, 2017, 09:59:45 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Why...
Did representatives from Texas not pay their share of the graft fee...
er, I mean the "insurance fee " that members of G20 have demanded from poor third world countries?

You know, G20 did say that their nations would not guarantee financial aid to those  poor countries in the case of "natural disasters".

Look how paranoid we all are becoming!

Why doesn't  the USA et al invest in preventing such disasters when they are doing their weather modification experimentation ?

One can only suspect the answers to these questions...
and the answers ar NOT pretty.

Read Michael Crichton's STATE OF FEAR re engineering of Tsunamis.
I believe he died soon afterwards.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #22 on: Aug 30, 2017, 04:30:57 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Millionaire pastor slammed for closing doors to Houston flood victims - EDIT : De-Bunked

BY ANDREW CHEETHAM ON 30 AUGUST 2017 GMT
https://www.davidicke.com/article/425031/millionaire-pastor-slammed-closing-doors-houston-flood-victims

‘An evangelist preacher in Houston is being targeted through a social media campaign after being accused of lying about his church being inaccessible.

Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church sparked anger when it wrote on Facebook: “Dear Houstonians! Lakewood Church is inaccessible due to severe flooding! We want to help make sure you are safe. Please see the list below for safe shelters around our city, and please share this with those in need!”

The post appeared to suggest the church was closing its doors to those in need of help. The ‘church’ is housed in an arena with 16,800-seat capacity in downtown Houston. It was formerly used by the NBA basketball team, Houston Rockets.’

Read more: Millionaire pastor slammed for closing doors to Houston flood victims

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #23 on: Aug 30, 2017, 11:52:39 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I've seen people posting things like (not here btw) "look how close to the anniversary of Katrina this happened" LMAO It's called hurricane season.  ;D  You're not a truther if you run with every insane theory thrown at you.

ALSO I know Osteen's church like the back of my hand. That was my church of hockey many years before he turned it into a church of perverted christian luciferian humanism. I don't like the guy obviously, but the lower level of the stadium is below street level and he did the right thing by not letting people shelter in there. Lay off of him. I'm really thinking it's more of the attack on Christians that all of this bashing is about.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #24 on: Aug 30, 2017, 11:59:17 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I've seen people posting things like (not here btw) "look how close to the anniversary of Katrina this happened" LMAO It's called hurricane season.  ;D  You're not a truther if you run with every insane theory thrown at you.

ALSO I know Osteen's church like the back of my hand. That was my church of hockey many years before he turned it into a church of perverted christian luciferian humanism. I don't like the guy obviously, but the lower level of the stadium is below street level and he did the right thing by not letting people shelter in there. Lay off of him. I'm really thinking it's more of the attack on Christians that all of this bashing is about.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Thanks for the inside info, I've edited the title of that last post so people don't skim the headline as entirely factual.

Last Edit by Palmerston