You are Here:
WAR CRIME: Iraqi Forces Bomb ISIS With White Phosphorus

Author (Read 2207 times)

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Iraqi Forces Bomb ISIS With White Phosphorus
http://borderlandalternativemedia.com/2017/06/iraqi-forces-bomb-isis-white-phosphorus/
By Joe Biggs
June 6, 2017

As the battle continues for Mosul Iraqi Forces are doing everything they can to take on ISIS while minimizing civilian casualties on the battlefield. ISIS has been holding civilians hostage for days or weeks on this area. Most don’t even have food. The families trying to escape Daesh are surviving only on floor and water.

CNN has done a video on the group I’ve been writing about now for awhile called the “Free Burma Rangers” a group of Americans and Burmese soldiers who felt the call to come to Mosul and help out those being captured by ISIS. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/middleeast/mosul-front-lines/index.html

The fight is slowly being won and massive amounts of ground is being covered and taken back by the people of Iraq, but the War is far from over.

ISIS is doing everything it can destroy what ever gets in it’s path. In this video I will show you Iraqi ground forces hitting ISIS strongholds with White Phosphorus, is an incendiary weapon, it is pyrophoric (self-igniting), burns fiercely and can ignite cloth, fuel, ammunition, and other combustibles.

===================

Minimize civilian casualties? With white phosphorus bombs?
I believe they call that a war crime.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: WAR CRIME: Iraqi Forces Bomb ISIS With White Phosphorus
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:37:07 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incendiary_device

Signatory states are bound by Protocol III of the UN Convention on Conventional Weapons which governs the use of incendiary weapons:
prohibits the use of incendiary weapons against civilians (effectively a reaffirmation of the general prohibition on attacks against civilians in Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions)

prohibits the use of air-delivered incendiary weapons against military targets located within concentrations of civilians and loosely regulates the use of other types of incendiary weapons in such circumstances.[13]
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: WAR CRIME: Iraqi Forces Bomb ISIS With White Phosphorus
« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2017, 02:53:33 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.