You are Here:
Jeffery Epstein

Author (Read 13153 times)

Jeffery Epstein
« on: Apr 09, 2017, 07:34:16 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
So the lawyer who cut a deal to let Jeff Epstein, convicted of sexually abusing minors, was none other than Alex Acosta, Trump's pic for labor secretary... (yep, he's draining the swamp...)

Labor nominee Acosta cut deal with billionaire guilty in sex abuse case
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-nominee-acosta-cut-deal-with-billionaire-in-sex-abuse-case-involving-40-underage-girls/2017/03/21/d33271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.e6881e632ad3

VIDEO: (See source link)
Alexander Acosta, President Trump's nominee for labor secretary, was asked by Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) about a Washington Post report that he cut a deal with billionaire money manager Jeffrey Epstein, who is accused of sexually abusing more than 40 minor girls. (Reuters)

By Marc Fisher March 22
There was once a time — before the investigations, before the sexual abuse conviction — when rich and famous men loved to hang around with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire money manager who loved to party.

They visited his mansion in Palm Beach, Fla. They flew on his jet to join him at his private estate on the Caribbean island of Little Saint James. They even joked about his taste in younger women.

President Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” back in 2002, saying that “he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Now, Trump is on the witness list in a Florida court battle over how federal prosecutors handled allegations that Epstein, 64, sexually abused more than 40 minor girls, most of them between the ages of 13 and 17. The lawsuit questions why Trump’s nominee for labor secretary, former Miami U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta, whose Senate confirmation hearing began Wednesday morning, cut a non-prosecution deal with Epstein a decade ago rather than pursuing a federal indictment that Acosta’s staff had advocated.

Although Epstein’s friends and visitors once included past and future presidents, rock stars, and some of the country’s richest men, he is no longer a social magnet. Epstein pleaded guilty to a Florida state charge of felony solicitation of underage girls in 2008 and served a 13-month jail sentence. Politicians who had accepted his donations, including former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson and former New York governor Eliot Spitzer, have scurried to give them back. (Harvard University kept a $6.5 million gift, saying it was “funding important research” in mathematics.)

(Continued)
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Let's not forget Trump's connections to Epstein, which were completely ignored by the msm..because they were so anti-Trump right?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Key points:

-Epstein had 14 phone numbers for Trump in his 'little black book'

-Trump flew on Lolita express

-Records of phone calls from Trump to Epstein in 2004 - //hey, is this why the 'alt media' suddenly shut up about Dragnet?

-Trump is alleged to have raped a 13 year old girl arranged by Epstein. //While the court case was withdrawn (probably secretly settled), the allegations have not been withdrawn.

-Epstein took the fifth when asked under oath about his connections to Trump

-Epstein is alleged to have lured young women who worked at Trump's Mar-a-lago and turned them into sex slaves.

We can be sure that the establishment have all the sordid goods which exist on Trump, which is one of the means by which they own him completely.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Kaine Questions Acosta About Plea Deal in Billionaire's Sex Case Involving Underage Girls
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9aj9DoAnEM

Published on Mar 22, 2017
During his March 22, 2017 confirmation hearing, Trump's second choice for Labor Secretary, Alex Acosta, was questioned by Sen. Tim Kaine about the sweetheart plea deal the nominee gave a billionaire in a sex case involving "underage girls." This is round 2 of 2. Tell your Senators to vote against Acosta's confirmation.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
-Epstein is alleged to have lured young women who worked at Trump's Mar-a-lago and turned them into sex slaves.

We can be sure that the establishment have all the sordid goods which exist on Trump, which is one of the means by which they own him completely.

Well that might go towards explaining why the globalist neocons are running the show.
The joy expressed by bombing a sovereign nation by people like Hillary, McCain, Graham et al is nauseating.
The fact that Trump didn't bother to ask for an investigation before shooting missiles into Syria is appalling.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Maybe defending child rapists is a rite of passage...

The 4 Things You Need to Know About Hillary's Defense of an Alleged Child Rapist
http://www.dailywire.com/news/9852/4-things-you-need-know-about-hillarys-defense-frank-camp#
Martin Luther King Jr.

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Maybe defending child rapists is a rite of passage...

The 4 Things You Need to Know About Hillary's Defense of an Alleged Child Rapist
http://www.dailywire.com/news/9852/4-things-you-need-know-about-hillarys-defense-frank-camp#

I'm certain it is. They are not allowed in office unless there the worst kind of dirt safely archived. I suspect the establishment have vast quantities of the stuff on Trump, possibly even more than the Clintons.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm certain it is. They are not allowed in office unless there the worst kind of dirt safely archived. I suspect the establishment have vast quantities of the stuff on Trump, possibly even more than the Clintons.

I think they [Banks] simply bought Trump when they engineered him going bankrupt to become a celebrity millionaire, hardly the first time that trick has been pulled.

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I think they [Banks] simply bought Trump when they engineered him going bankrupt to become a celebrity millionaire, hardly the first time that trick has been pulled.

Financial pecadillos are unlikely to be enough. They would not have installed Trump without the full range of the most sordid incriminatory evidence against him.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Financial pecadillos are unlikely to be enough. They would not have installed Trump without the full range of the most sordid incriminatory evidence against him.

We have no evidence, although its obviously logical application of their modus operandi.
That he was captured, and how he was captured, that we can read about.

As Saty says, it gets a chapter of HyperNormalisation -
BUT you have to be awake when you watch it.
Curtis does not say "captured by RottenChilds", you have to fill in the gaps
He will tell you how it was triggered by an assassination attributed to the Yakuza

Like if you put it all together its mind blowing the silence from the leading Alt Media.
Never had that much dirt on Obama.

* cat  sigh

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
We have no evidence, although its obviously logical application of their modus operandi.
That he was captured, and how he was captured, that we can read about.

As Saty says, it gets a chapter of HyperNormalisation -
BUT you have to be awake when you watch it.
Curtis does not say "captured by RottenChilds", you have to fill in the gaps
He will tell you how it was triggered by an assassination attributed to the Yakuza

Like if you put it all together its mind blowing the silence from the leading Alt Media.
Never had that much dirt on Obama.

* cat  sigh

We don't know exactly what they had on Obama, but he was a groomed CIA candidate; arguably Trump was not. It therefore follows that more leverage on Trump may be required.

While Trump has shown himself to be highly impressionable and manipulable, that can be double edged sword, and the effect depends on who is giving him the balance of information on which he makes his 'decision'.

In all cases when dealing with an egotist like Trump, the decision needs to be perceived (by him) to be his, and he might even have forgotten the highly compelling imperative which led to him 'believing' as he does and making his 'decision'.

We have plenty of circumstantial evidence for Trump's connection to Jeffrey Epstein, and the various quite convincing allegations against him - my post above is a good place to start with that. There is an interesting feature of the timeline of these allegations which I will speculate about later, when I have time.

Let's not forget Trump's connections to Epstein, which were completely ignored by the msm..because they were so anti-Trump right?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Key points:

-Epstein had 14 phone numbers for Trump in his 'little black book'

-Trump flew on Lolita express

-Records of phone calls from Trump to Epstein in 2004 - //hey, is this why the 'alt media' suddenly shut up about Dragnet?

-Trump is alleged to have raped a 13 year old girl arranged by Epstein. //While the court case was withdrawn (probably secretly settled), the allegations have not been withdrawn.

-Epstein took the fifth when asked under oath about his connections to Trump

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
We don't know exactly what they had on Obama, but he was a groomed CIA candidate; arguably Trump was not. It therefore follows that more leverage on Trump may be required.

While Trump has shown himself to be highly impressionable and manipulable, that can be double edged sword, and the effect depends on who is giving him the balance of information on which he makes his 'decision'.

In all cases when dealing with an egotist like Trump, the decision needs to be perceived (by him) to be his, and he might even have forgotten the highly compelling imperative which led to him 'believing' as he does and making his 'decision'.

We have plenty of circumstantial evidence for Trump's connection to Jeffrey Epstein, and the various quite convincing allegations against him - my post above is a good place to start with that. There is an interesting feature of the timeline of these allegations which I will speculate about later, when I have time.

I'm no fan of Epstein and as I can clearly see Trump as New World Order, that he would be connected with Epstein is a given.
Example https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Quote from: Q

I expect we will dig more up on Trump, over time.
Perhaps some one will spot him in the background of some snap taken at Bohemian Grove.

The biggest problem is the recent damage to the Truth Movement and the Alt-Media.
Once upon a time, not long ago, all eyes would be on the President for evidence, connections, quotes, photographs, and documentation.

Instead its a personality cult of self censorship because other personalities says so.
Oh well.
At least its not Looney Toons over here in the Gulag.

Re: George Webb: Compromising tape of Trump raping a minor
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 03:08:50 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
On the Jeff Rense show last night (5/1), George Webb said the word is that there is a compromising tape of Trump, involving the rape of a minor, recorded at Epstein's New York residence.

Quote from Q:
There is an interesting feature of the timeline of these allegations which I will speculate about later, when I have time.

The interesting feature is the age of the girl who Trump is alleged to have raped in 1994, which is 13. In 1994, Ivanka Trump was also 13. We know that there is an unhealthy attraction for Ivanka from Trump, there is plenty of evidence for this, but did Trump rape teenage girls in the 90's, at Epstein's residence and/or elsewhere, in order to live out his fantasy about Ivanka by proxy? I understand that this type of transferrence is well documented.

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 03:14:53 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
This is a Corbett Report video which documents Trump's connection to Epstein and the suppression of pedophilia investigations by Trump, which was of course dishonestly spun by Trump supporters as increased arrests for pedophilia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU1luqCJGw

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 04:17:09 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This is a Corbett Report video which documents Trump's connection to Epstein and the suppression of pedophilia investigations by Trump, which was of course dishonestly spun by Trump supporters as increased arrests for pedophilia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU1luqCJGw

I don't follow that topic, but I did see stuff which stated that in reality the "increased arrests" are some what exaggerated.
Not that I'm qualified to have a strong opinion.

Q explanation makes a heck of a lot of sense.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
For many days I followed George Webb's videos exposing the Clinton Foundation, Hillary's pay to play, the exploitation of the victims of the Haitian earthquake, of the victims in Syria, Libya, Kosovo -- the endless ways they find to 'recycle' living people, or the bodies of casualties of these devastating events.

Everything is useable in the eyes of the masters of war:
- the bodies of the living for organ donation (kidneys, eyes, livers, etc.)
- the bodies of the dead - more can be harvested, including bone marrow
- living persons can be used as sex slaves - anyone - including and especially children
- living persons can be used as slave laborers (see recent slave sales in Libya)

There's money to be made at every point of the process of toppling governments: everyone has a stake in the profits.
The Clinton Foundation has deep secrets buried in their archives; the Clinton emails (private server) have revealed much; but those are only the emails we've seen so far. Comey is sitting on a massive amount - Trump can order it opened, but has not.
Why not?
Too many names in there. Too many people would be exposed, including perhaps Trump.

If you want a walk down the path that George has created; a path that will open your eyes to the machinations of the powerful and wealthy who are in control, check out his video series:

George Webb
https://www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb

It's a deep rabbit hole, but worth watching - there are almost 200 videos so far.
He documents everything - there's are links under the videos.
Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 05:09:01 pm »

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
On the Jeff Rense show last night (5/1), George Webb said the word is that there is a compromising tape of Trump, involving the rape of a minor, recorded at Epstein's New York residence.

Quote from Q:
The interesting feature is the age of the girl who Trump is alleged to have raped in 1994, which is 13. In 1994, Ivanka Trump was also 13. We know that there is an unhealthy attraction for Ivanka from Trump, there is plenty of evidence for this, but did Trump rape teenage girls in the 90's, at Epstein's residence and/or elsewhere, in order to live out his fantasy about Ivanka by proxy? I understand that this type of transferrence is well documented.

Q - would you put the link to that interview in here?

Martin Luther King Jr.

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2017, 05:56:29 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Q - would you put the link to that interview in here?

Jeff Rense archives are subscription only, and most shows are not posted for public listening/download, and I don't think there is anyone doing it unofficially at the moment.

I don't currently have a subscription, but if anyone does have one then it is 5/1/17, 2nd hour (last 10 minutes or so).

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Ok... I checked youtube, but that interview is not there (yet). No sub, so we'll have to see when it shows up.
Martin Luther King Jr.

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Pedophilia, beauty pageant CIA honey pots, Trump, Epstein... 

How the so called 'bible thumpers' got hoodwinked by Trump is absolutely astonishing.   
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Jeffrey Epstein plea deal must stand, prosecutors tell sex abuse victims

https://miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article231916968.html

Suspected sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was handed another break by the Department of Justice on Monday when federal prosecutors rejected his victims’ efforts to throw out his plea deal and prosecute him for abusing dozens of underage girls.

In the 35-page motion, filed in federal court in the Northern District of Georgia, federal prosecutors said that there is no legal basis to invalidate Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement — and they warned the federal judge in the case against doing the same.

U.S. Attorney Byung “B.J.” Pak said that because Congress did not outline specific penalties in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act when it was created by Congress, Epstein’s victims have no right to demand anything from the government — not even an apology. A federal judge ruled earlier this year that the plea deal violated that legislation.

In the filing, federal prosecutors did concede that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in South Florida failed to treat Epstein’s victims — most of whom were 13 to 16 years old when they were victimized — fairly, but they said that the law gives prosecutors discretion in deciding how to dispose of a case. Victims have a right to confer with prosecutors, but no rights beyond that, Pak said.

The federal judge in the case, Kenneth Marra, will have to decide what happens now.

Epstein, a politically connected financier, escaped federal sex-trafficking charges after his high-powered lawyers, led by Kenneth Starr and Alan Dershowitz, pressured prosecutors in Miami to work out a secret plea deal in 2007.

The controversial agreement, engineered by then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, allowed Epstein to plead guilty to lesser charges in state court, resulting in a 13-month jail sentence on a single prostitution charge involving a girl who was 17. At the time, investigators had identified nearly three dozen victims.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article231916968.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges
« Reply #20 on: Jul 08, 2019, 08:50:05 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

https://miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232374872.html

More than a decade after receiving one of the most lenient sentences for a serial sex offender in U.S history, multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested outside of New York, sources confirmed to the Miami Herald Saturday night.

Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, according to one of the sources. Flight records show he had just flown to Teterboro from Paris on Saturday.

Around 5:30 p.m. Saturday, about a dozen federal agents broke down the door to Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse to execute search warrants, witnesses and sources said.

“We heard the loud banging and we walked over and saw all these FBI agents just pounding down the door,” a witness told the Herald.

Epstein, 66, is expected to be arraigned in federal court in New York on Monday on charges that he molested dozens of underage girls in New York and in Florida, the sources said. His arrest, first reported by the Daily Beast, comes nearly two weeks after the Justice Department announced that it would not throw out his 2008 non-prosecution agreement, even though a federal judge ruled it was illegal.

Rumors had been circulating for months that Epstein was under investigation on sex charges in the Southern District of New York. It’s not clear what instances those investigations involved, and the Herald had not been able to confirm the status of the New York probe.

Sources said he was arrested by the FBI pursuant to a sealed indictment that will be unsealed on Monday. He is in custody in New York and a bail hearing is set for Monday.

“That bail hearing will be critical because if they grant him bail, he has enough money that he will disappear and they will never get him,’’ a source in New York told the Herald.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232374872.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Posting this article from 2018.   This article just confirms how evil the US criminal justice system is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

BY Julie K. Brown

https://miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

On a muggy October morning in 2007, Miami’s top federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, had a breakfast appointment with a former colleague, Washington, D.C., attorney Jay Lefkowitz.

It was an unusual meeting for the then-38-year-old prosecutor, a rising Republican star who had served in several White House posts before being named U.S. attorney in Miami by President George W. Bush.

Instead of meeting at the prosecutor’s Miami headquarters, the two men — both with professional roots in the prestigious Washington law firm of Kirkland & Ellis — convened at the Marriott in West Palm Beach, about 70 miles away. For Lefkowitz, 44, a U.S. special envoy to North Korea and corporate lawyer, the meeting was critical.

His client, Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 54, was accused of assembling a large, cult-like network of underage girls — with the help of young female recruiters — to coerce into having sex acts behind the walls of his opulent waterfront mansion as often as three times a day, the Town of Palm Beach police found.

e, Epstein owns a residence in New York City and on a private island in the U.S. Islands. Epstein has been accused of molesting hundreds of young girls in his homes. Emily Michot emichot@miamiherald.com

The eccentric hedge fund manager, whose friends included former President Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, was also suspected of trafficking minor girls, often from overseas, for sex parties at his other homes in Manhattan, New Mexico and the Caribbean, FBI and court records show.

Facing a 53-page federal indictment, Epstein could have ended up in federal prison for the rest of his life.

But on the morning of the breakfast meeting, a deal was struck — an extraordinary plea agreement that would conceal the full extent of Epstein’s crimes and the number of people involved.

Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records.

The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

In 2011, Epstein petitioned to have his sex offender status reduced in New York, where he has a home and is required to register every 90 days. In New York, he is classified as a level 3 offender — the highest safety risk because of his likelihood to re-offend.

A prosecutor under New York County District Attorney Cyrus Vance argued on Epstein’s behalf, telling New York Supreme Court Judge Ruth Pickholtz that the Florida case never led to an indictment and that his underage victims failed to cooperate in the case. Pickholtz, however, denied the petition, expressing astonishment that a New York prosecutor would make such a request on behalf of a serial sex offender accused of molesting so many girls.

“I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this. I have done so many [sex offender registration hearings] much less troubling than this one where the [prosecutor] would never make a downward argument like this,’’ she said.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Last Edit by Gladstone

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Cyrus Vance Jr. decided not to prosecute Henry Weinstein in 2015 and Dominique Strauss-Kahn in 2011.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Embattled DA defends not prosecuting Weinstein, Trumps over the years

https://cnn.com/2017/10/11/politics/cyrus-vance-harvey-weinstein-trump/index.html

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance on Wednesday defended his office's decision not to prosecute disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein or members of the Trump family.

He denied specifically that any donations to his campaign had or would ever influence his decisions. Weinstein was accused of sexual assault in 2015, and Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. were investigated earlier this decade for allegedly misleading real estate buyers.

\Vance's office has faced criticism for accepting a $10,000 donation from David Boies, an attorney for Weinstein, in August 2015, according to campaign financial disclosure forms from the New York State Board of Elections. The donation came just months after Vance's office declined to press charges against Weinstein. Stephen Sigmund, a spokesman for Vance, said in a statement that Boies was not Weinstein's lawyer in that criminal case.

And a recently published report said a lawyer for the Trump family donated to Vance's re-election campaign shortly before his office dropped a fraud investigation.

"They had no impact on my thinking," Vance said Wednesday at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Manhattan.

More at the link--->   https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/politics/cyrus-vance-harvey-weinstein-trump/index.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cy Vance Is Accused of Dropping Strauss-Kahn Case for Political Gain

https://theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/08/cy-vance-accused-dropping-strauss-kahn-case-political-gain/354382/

The fate of the criminal case against Dominique Strauss-Kahn became all but decided on Saturday, when Kenneth Thompson, lawyer of the alleged rape victim Nassifatou Diallo, received a letter from an assistant district attorney offering to meet with his client Monday, the day before Strauss-Kahn's next scheduled court appearance, the Associated Press reports. He interpreted this as meaning that prosecutors plan to drop some or all of the charges against Strauss-Kahn. On Sunday, the New York Post, citing anonymous sources, reported that prosecutors will ask a judge to dismiss all charges against Strauss-Kahn at a court hearing Tuesday. And according to The Daily Beast's analysis:

If the criminal charges are indeed dismissed, there is "definitely not" any way that Diallo or her attorneys can compel Strauss-Kahn to stay in the United States...And the civil case is not expected to come to trial for two years in the best of circumstances... By then, Strauss-Kahn could be on his way to rebuilding the political career...in France, where his friends and defenders have excoriated the American legal system. So DSK could decline to answer the civil complaint by Diallo...

Thompson said his client Diallo "is hurt, she is depressed... Ms. Diallo feels abandoned by the Manhattan district attorney [Cyrus Vance]." He added that Diallo and her 15-year-old daughter's "lives are in shambles because of what happened." While prosecutors said publicly that Diallo had lied to them about her personal history, another of Diallo's attorneys, Douglas Wigdor, maintained that "most victims have complicated pasts. If the new standard in American justice is to defend only those with a spotless past, they should come out and say it."

Wigdor also said that, "If I were the district attorney, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. I know that most of the district attorneys in New York and in the country wouldn't either." This has led him to question Vance's motives: "We don't have confidence in (Vance's) desire to take this to court... I wonder about his motivations."

More at the link --->  https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/08/cy-vance-accused-dropping-strauss-kahn-case-political-gain/354382/

Last Edit by Gladstone

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Disgusting that so many know and willing aided, abetted and/or kept quiet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine Pelosi warns it's 'quite likely that some of our faves are implicated' in 'horrific' Epstein case

https://foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated

Link to tweet --->  https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233

Last Edit by Gladstone