You are Here:
WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?

Author (Read 13371 times)

WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?
« on: Apr 07, 2020, 09:32:28 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I'm going to start a new thread to get the word out now so to get as many people to resist the genocide bioweapon that we will ALL be forced to take.  I borrowed the title from something Melissa and Arron Dykes had wrote about living in the 12 monkeys.  I'm asking that ALL COVID globalist 'solutions' WE all need to resist be posted on this thread

One person has already weighed in on the bioweapon in development...

==================================================

"Numerous drug corps working on vaccine. Moderna, in conjunction with Kaiser Permanente Research, is doing human trials in Seattle now. Vax contains genetically modified messenger-RNA to turn your genes into a "mini factory" to produce the isolated protein (found on the big C's exterior as nodules) which "is the key" for opening cell walls for viral access. Theory is that the body will produce antibodies against the protein in order to in turn recognize and thereby kill the virus. Considering the proposed theory, testing positive for big C antibodies should then exempt one from needing the vaccine.

I'm uncomfortable with this theory, as it's akin to what Mon Satan did with altering plants to turn them into pesticide factories from within. How is this gene production then turned off, if ever? And what are the long term ramifications of the ongoing production of this isolated protein? Having successfully implemented self-responsible health practices for decades, coupled with exiting the medical system 15 years ago, does not make me amenable in any way to the forced genetic modification of my body."

My reply...

#1TroubleMaker  a few seconds ago
polysorbate 80 [tween] has also been introduced to injectables for the purpose of 'opening up' cell walls. By opening walls that SHOULD BE LEFT CLOSED the globalists have ALSO opened a pandora's box of endless possibilities to go wrong for the injectable recipients.

What I believe you will be left with, once EVERYONE is forced on this garbage is an HIV type 'spectrum' of illnesses. Meaning, that the older you are and those with weaker immune systems will die of everything from a common cold, to any number of infections that they WOULD HAVE been able to stave off, if they had NOT taken the injectable in the first place.

This method of mass genocide is perfect for the population control freak globalists, because they will hammer on ALL the different illnesses many people will end up dying from as the CAUSE of death. These forced vaccines will be bioweapons. The public has NO idea that which is headed their way,

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

Re: WILL WE SAY "NO!" BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2020, 08:46:03 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

"Authoritarianism Kind Of Actually Works"
-An 'actual' corporate media meme in USA,

Last Edit by Gladstone
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2020, 09:11:19 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bill Gates, Bringing Back The 'Death Panels'
http://truthstreammedia.com/2020/04/07/look-whos-coming-to-the-rescue/

Unelected Bill Gates is obsessed with injecting the masses with vaccines that will open the vaccine recipient to illness they would have NEVER had IF they hadn't taken the KILL shots.  Unelected Bill Gates says we can NEVER get out of this never ending regiment of vaccines, IF we want our freedoms back.

Once people have realized that Bill et al's vaccines are behind all the major illness that are killing millions of people, it will be like a scene straight out of Logan's Run where some little snot nosed Greta will be lecturing the masses that THEY are 'horrible icky pooh people' who selfishly want to live past the age of 35. 

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2020, 09:39:54 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
"Authoritarianism Kind Of Actually Works"
-An 'actual' corporate media meme in USA,

Which is one of the reasons why China has low deaths, the other is the difference between western individualism and eastern thinking.
That they are actively encouraging people to blame China, and the mainstream media is actively promoting conspiracy theories of a cover-up.

As to why, there are many reasons. China has committed one of the most outrageous crimes on the planet, at least from the point of view of our ruling class.

Confucianism : Which teaches personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice, kindness, and sincerity.
Non-Intervention : The complete and utter opposite of Western Imperialism, wars like Iraq, Vietnam etc . . . Trade with other nations, not wage war.

To name but two . . .
Funnily enough, you never hear the mainstream media endlessly whine on about how China is not funding Terrorism, does not create its wealth from Wars, does not Bomb this or that county.....
Funny old world.

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2020, 09:56:26 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://id2020.org

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2020, 10:02:03 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://id2020.org

Last Edit by Palmerston

If it was not so serious, it could be considered comedy, check this quote out from ID2020 :

The ability to prove who you are is a fundamental and universal human right.

They also have shit claiming that BlockChain gives us privacy by recording whosoever we buy or sell, 666.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2020, 10:05:58 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Confucianism : Which teaches personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice, kindness, and sincerity.
Non-Intervention : The complete and utter opposite of Western Imperialism, wars like Iraq, Vietnam etc . . . Trade with other nations, not wage war.

Confucianism is outlawed in China, it's practiced in Taiwan now.

China is the technocratic 'favored' nation state of the globalists no matter the FAKE 'Oceana' attacks by THEIR media.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2020, 10:07:52 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
If it was not so serious, it could be considered comedy, check this quote out from ID2020 :

The ability to prove who you are is a fundamental and universal human right.

They also have shit claiming that BlockChain gives us privacy by recording whosoever we buy or sell, 666.

Last Edit by Palmerston

This is no joke and THEY are deadly serious.  Are WE going to just go along with all of this?

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2020, 10:15:24 am »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
This is no joke and THEY are deadly serious.  Are WE going to just go along with all of this?

Last Edit by Palmerston

YOU are doing so far!
I just spoke to a lesser, 'government' (civil agency) worker, and they, for maybe their own reasons:
agreed with a "YES", when I posited to them:  "This is going on until september, you know!".

("worst-case-scenario") is the lingo, the jargon.
I'd want to push the public to the limit, to see when they break.
This generation, your generation, the infamously apathetic, oh yes: apathetic; GEN-Z(ero)

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".

« Reply #9 on: Apr 08, 2020, 10:32:38 am »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • Battling the soul-less minions of orthodoxy.
    • Flying Monkeys Denied DOT COM

YOU are doing so far!
I just spoke to a lesser, 'government' (civil agency) worker, and they, for maybe their own reasons:
agreed with a "YES", when I posited to them:  "This is going on until september, you know!".

("worst-case-scenario") is the lingo, the jargon.
I'd want to push the public to the limit, to see when they break.
This generation, your generation, the infamously apathetic, oh yes: apathetic; GEN-Z(ero)

Last Edit by Palmerston

Oh, absolutely. This generation has Covid19 but they were born barely cognisant during 9/11.
Whereas, we had Korea, Vietnam (officially lasting from 1955 to 1975), a massive psy-op coup.
Then, my generation, the hated allegedly, Boomers, of The Golden Years, had The Cold-War.

That's ~ 1947 to 1989 or so.

A solid 40-yrs, which killed an estimated 20-Million in proxy-wars fought by the two-super-powers,
with HENRY KISSINGER largely at the helm of policy-making against communism for that entire period.
Gen-Z have seen a few tens of thousands of Hajjis vapourised in the deserts of the middle-east.
Your generation has suffered nothing, nothing whatsoever in comparison, and you dare condemn 'Boomers'?

The problem as David Icke would agree: is the enemy are psychic-parasites, which feed on anger.

Gen-Z have had a sniffle and a cold to moan about.

I saw you coming, you little-yellow bastards!

Last Edit by Gladstone
Cpt's Log; 14.44 BST. 19 April, 2020: "I just day-dreamed a ramming incident.
An unusual dream indeed, as the ship I rammed belonged to The Vulcans.
I shall now walk onto their bridge and inspect all round for damage."

« Reply #10 on: Apr 08, 2020, 11:13:27 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Confucianism is outlawed in China, it's practiced in Taiwan now.

Technically true, but they tried that shit in the Athiest USSR, and yet now in modern Russia only about 10% are athiest and 50-75% are Orthodox Christians. Which just proves the state has no authority in such matters, apart from lip service.  :)

China is the technocratic 'favored' nation state of the globalists no matter the FAKE 'Oceana' attacks by THEIR media.

Last Edit by Palmerston

I would say "was", but ever starting with ever since China decided a long term strategy to kick the US Fleet out of the China Seas, that is no longer the case.

Currently China is portrayed as the new Boogeyman, it gets way more criticism than Russia and is being targeted in a childish Trade War, blamed for Covid-19, etc..

While I am not a fanboyz, I did predict that China was just playing along with the NWO, playing lip service.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2020, 10:20:47 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
... AND THE STATE SHALL INHERIT THE CHILDREN. 

Just a thought..

I believe that the Gardasil vaccine was the 'test run vaccine' for this 'PLANNED-EMIC'.   @ my blog From Hell To Veins, I had a number of teen aged girls write to me that the vaccine was "killing them" from the inside out.  Each separate girl explained to me that their death was as if their "body was disintegrating form the inside".  The vaccine used the 'open cell' approach of killing the individual.

When this mandatory vaccine program rolls out some people will die in the above manner, and of course, the 'virus of the week' will be the blame.  Others will die from a very long range of causes, ie... cancer, common cold, tumors, the immune system itself attacking the body....  It should be noted that the older you are the more likely your immune system will be compromised, likewise with the body fighting ANY illness.

I also believe that the KILL shots have 'ALREADY' been created.  All these independent labs, companies working on a 'Silver Bullet' vaccine is just the old shell game.  Once the deaths start to rise post vaccine, all these scientists, doctors that worked on the '18 month' vaccine will swear on a stack of dirty needles that THEIR shot in no way could cause an HIV spectrum of death, like what will be seen.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #12 on: Apr 09, 2020, 11:45:42 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bill Gates Epstein Ties Make COVID Vaccine Sinister — The Political Vigilante

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #13 on: Apr 10, 2020, 09:05:51 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
HEALTHY PEOPLE 2030 INITIATIVE [THE ADULT MANDATORY VACCINE AGENDA]

I have been writing for over two decades that the globalist goal was ALWAYS to get ADULTS on a mandatory vaccine regiment to promote a genocide program.

The Adult Vaccine Coalition is apart of the Healthy People 2030 AGENDA to develop an 'adult' vaccine to the grave schedule.  The 'first' goal is to make the 'flu shot' mandatory which then allows for the more than 300 vaccines in the works to become mandatory for those who are 'TEST FOR'ed'.

The goal of Healthy People 2010, 2020 was ALWAYS about getting more deadly, health degrading Pharma into people's bodies.  HOW?  By cooking up a plethora of TEST FOR's.  "OH LOOK!!! You tested positive for X"

Once everyone is on this digital MANDATED health regiment you will be 'required' to take all these 'TEST FOR's' in order for your medical ID to be green lighted so you can leave your own home.  "YOU DO WANT TO BE HEALTHY DON'T YOU"?  Will be the cry of the oppressor.
https://adultvaccinesnow.org/blog/2019/02/04/healthy-people-2030/

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #14 on: Apr 10, 2020, 12:45:15 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Vaccine roll out has always been via a Fabian Strategy.

This Fabian technique has been extremely successful, hence why would anyone interfere with a program that is working and highly successful ?

When something is working, interference can only change the outcome to FAILURE.

Fabian strategy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_strategy

Last Edit by Gladstone

The 'FORCED Behavioral Changes' Operation
« Reply #15 on: Apr 14, 2020, 09:23:45 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Fabian Asymmetric War On 'WE THE PEOPLE'.   

The further Nazification of USA.

How do you get the everyday Joe and Jane Sixpack American to not only accept extreme limits to their, limited yet NORMAL freedoms but beg for those restrictions?  You Condition them.

A lot of research has been paid for by the globalists, billions of every currency spanning over a century to understand how to get humans to willfully become a slave at minimum, to accepting a bullet in the back of the head best case.

We are all living in a huge Tavistock / Millgram experiment to see just how far the globalists can get the general public to accept a technological enslavement NEVER before imagined.

When asked "Can we beat this?" [virus] Dr. Deborah Birx refused to give a 'YES' answer, but instead, repeats "behavioral changes are needed" to "beat this".  Is she talking about the virus or our unalienable freedoms?  She guilts the youth of USA that if they don't comply, they will kill grandma.  Public shaming of YOU and ME is the 'new normal'.

Arron and Melissa Dykes have produced a video on how this pandemic operation was preplanned for years, and in these 'plans', is the model on how to break us from our desire for freedom.  That model is to impose a Pavlov battery of quarantine / no quarantine SHOCKS over a two year period.   Obviously Gates Foundation's very own Deborah Birx have NO intention to quickly irradiate the virus of the week.

Lessons Learned From The Human Brain Project?

I find it extremely interesting that the authors of the 'Human Brain Project' have chimed in on the 'Behavior Change' narrative.

"The goal of this Research Topic is to stimulate novel investigations and theoretical perspectives on how people are psychologically affected by and coping with the COVID-19 emergency."
https://frontiersin.org/research-topics/13561/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-psychological-behavioral-interpersonal-effects-and-clinical-implication

I find the above statement very interesting because the COVER STORY for the Human Brain Project has always been to "build a super computer".  Yet in reality [kind of like with geoengineering], apologists behind the REAL work of the HBP is to understand how the brain works in order to control society itself.

Case study on 'Optimally Interacting Minds' [in 'mass' mind control neurosciences]  from the NIH...
https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039067/

"With the recent advent of the Human Brain Project (Honigsbaum, 2013), and the BRAIN initiative (Markoff and Gorman, 2013), this narrative of growth and expansion has scarcely changed. Certainly, if their influence (and desire for influence) is sometimes over-stated, neuroscientific spaces are now among the most potent and creative sites for understanding human beings, their subjectivities, and their societies (Andreasen, 2001; Pickersgill et al., 2011; Rose and Abi-Rached, 2013)."

"Among the foundational themes of 20th century, Anglo-American empirical social psychology was a concern with how peoples’ judgements and behaviors were influenced though interactions with others (Allport, 1920; see Parkovnick, 2000, for a contextualization of this programme). If the “social” in “social psychology” has not always been clear (Greenwood, 1994), and indeed, social psychology itself an often disunited science of differentially “social” traditions (Good, 2000)—nonetheless, we might broadly see, within the advent of a “social” psychology, the assemblage of experimental and conceptual spaces for imagining forms of motive and intent beyond the individual. But this relationship has not always made for happy inferences. Solomon Asch’s (1952, 1956) experiments on group pressure and conformity are perhaps some of the best-known exemplars of this phenomenon:

One ray of hope, is that there still is a healthy skepticism to the 'official narrative', which at this time is FEAR FEAR FEAR cranked up as high as it will go.  This, followed by an alter being built to the pharmacological industrial complex, via the medical workers on the 'FRONTLINES' narrative.

To my surprise, the 'Hoover Institute' of all places, was the platform one Stanford doctor called out Bill Gates / Trump's very own Fauci for lying to the public by overhyping COVID death numbers.  Now, its up to the rest of us to expose the lies and ask... who benefits from these lies?

Also read the comments from a video created by a 'Branch Covidian'  [Branch Covidian, my coined label for those who ONLY believe 'officialdom' and will drink the Kool-Aid when told to do so]
https://youtu.be/o9VlKiOLLW0]COVID 'officialdom' and will 'drink the Kool-Aid when asked to.]
https://youtu.be/o9VlKiOLLW0

In conclusion, we are ALL facing 'preplanned conditioning' and we have to keep reminding ourselves and those around us, that the powers that shouldn't be have a 'limited shelf-life' on taking away our basic freedoms and that this 'planned-emic' is NOT a forever CHANGE from a normal free living existence.

[/size]

Last Edit by Gladstone

The Trust Science / Scientists Technocratic Narrative
« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2020, 11:58:57 am »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Over the top globalist technocrat Neil deGrasse was selected to put the 'Forced Behavior' narrative to trust [globalist controlled] science and scientists in the USA nomenclature.  Thus, kowtowing to USA's 'Branch COVIDIAN' cult followers.  A 'Branch COVIDIAN' is any person who not only mindlessly believes all the officialdom concerning this 'planned-emic' but, will also DEMAND all those around him or her drink the 'Kool-Aid' along side them once order to do so.

In my research, I found it very interesting that every globalist controlled media, expert, institution... was flooding the web with the 'Trust Science' narrative at around the 'very same time' as the EVENT201 was going down.  You can verify this with a simple Google search of the term 'Trust Science'.   Im NOT a 'coincidence theorist'.  I believe this mind control narrative being bombarded at that exact time which coincided with one of the main objectives laid out by the COVID Forced Behavior operators at EVENT 201.  The trust [globalist] science behavior idea stems from a confession made at EVENT201 that... "the general population does NOT trust the pharmacological industrial complex".

Let's face it.  We are [world wide] being programmed right now to worship... "those on the frontlines" i.e. Doctors / nurses... in a ala 'support the troops" post 911 predictive program.  WHO exactly is going to be running this 'technocracy' that this 'VERY ASYMMETRIC OPERATION' is getting the general population conditioned to accept?    The pharmacological industrial complex first and foremost.
https://corbettreport.com/the-totally-spontaneous-health-worker-balcony-applause-phenomenon-propagandawatch/

Last Edit by Gladstone

That Defining Moment
« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2020, 09:13:09 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
How many of you people are for getting out of here!?

Last Edit by Gladstone

Mass Genogide
« Reply #18 on: Apr 16, 2020, 01:03:26 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
The Mass Genocide And Its Coverup Has Already Begun Through The Insane COVID Lockdowns

Deaths NOT Getting Or WRONGY Reported As COVID

The medical lockdowns have kept people who actually need medical intervention from going to a hospital.  We are only getting a trickle of the deaths that have resulted from this COVID lockdown policy, and you can bet that the REAL death count will NOT be reported to the general public.   Other deaths from NOT being allowed admittance to hospitals will be people who had to wait until their cold turns into pneumonia, and of course this condition created from a senseless law, will be lumped in with COVID illness and death that never would have happened in the first place.   In the New COVID World Order you better NOT get really sick from anything.

When will WE say "NO MORE"!
https://propagandareport.libsyn.com/the-infectious-myth-with-david-crowe

More Genocide Reinforcement...

They just restarted a total surveillance camera system that records the whole city of  Baltimore, Maryland.  The article below is from 2016.  They claim its for crime fighting, but it is no coincidence the timing of restarting of program .   This coming to a city near you.  They will claim it is to stop the spread of virus and fine/jail people who disobey martial law orders.

Since January, police have been testing an aerial surveillance system adapted from the surge in Iraq. And they neglected to tell the public.

https://bloomberg.com/features/2016-baltimore-secret-surveillance/

Last Edit by Gladstone

Cancer Inc
« Reply #19 on: Apr 16, 2020, 04:46:42 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Why Has There Been And STILL IS A Huge Buying Spree On Cancer Drugs?
Vaccine / Antiviral Damage Next Exit

Of course, big Pharma is always overselling itself to the general public, but when big Pharma spends the King's ransom on drugs THEY SAY will see "increased use" I take notice.

So, does big Pharma have a crystal ball or, do THEY know something the rest of us don't?

I have kept up with biotech and Pharma stocks, and Pharma stock buying propaganda.   There is BS they tell the general public that they never act on themselves, then there are 'talking points' THEY take action on.  For the last several years ALL the Pharma companies have preach to their cult circles that the Earth will see a huge increase in aged population between 2020 and 2030 to account for an "explosion" in cancer.  Well, they could have said the very same thing ten years ago.

What got my attention was how these Pharma companies would go on, and on about an 'EXPLOSION' in cancer between 2020 and 2030, as the talking point.  For the last few years they preached over and over to their 'STAKEHOLDERS' this 'explosion'.   Let's face it, in the USA the baby boomer 'explosion' has passed its peak, however if you lump 20, 30 and 40 year olds into this cancer explosion that would most certainly open the money coffers up to a buying spree frenzy.

In The WAR ON 'us', expect heavy casualties.

Why Sanofi Is Buying a U.S. Cancer Biotech for Nearly 3 Times Its Market Value
https://fortune.com/2019/12/09/sanofi-synthorx-cancer-biotech-paul-hudson/

ELI LILLY PLANS SPENDING SPREE FOR 2020
https://www.pharmalive.com/eli-lilly-plans-spending-spree-for-2020/

Oh, and this too...
The battle over who gets to sell pills for cancer treatment

https://www.marketplace.org/2019/07/29/the-battle-over-who-gets-to-sell-pills-for-cancer-treatment/

Miracle Cancer Drugs Are Making Big Pharma Billions.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-12/miracle-cancer-drugs-are-making-big-pharma-billions-others-are-getting-left-behind

Gilead strikes $4.9B Forty Seven acquisition, paying a hefty premium for cancer drug
https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/gilead-strikes-4-9b-forty-seven-acquisition-paying-a-hefty-premium-for-cancer-drug

You can bet your bottom dollar after this "explosion" in cancer happens, AFTER EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO BE INJECTED, that THEY will bankrupt EVRYONE they treat with these drugs to get their return on investment.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #20 on: Apr 16, 2020, 05:31:31 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QRuYu8-_w18&feature=emb_logo

Last Edit by Gladstone

MANDATORY TESTING SCAM
« Reply #21 on: Apr 17, 2020, 10:45:01 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/04/10/the-case-for-universal-mandatory-covid-19-testing/

Globalists are pushing for MANDATORY TESTING nationwide in the US, note that this falls under so-called "phase one"

The fact that they are doing this, just goes to show that when they get to phase 4, they'll do the same thing with their terrorist bioweapon injections.

This FUCKING ILLEGAL as hell, and violates the inalienable rights of man.  What, you fucks demand to be tested so you can track me with Palantir with a false positive test now associated with my phone?  Do you fucks think we're stupid?

This shit violates the hell out of the 4th amendment it isn't even funny.  My medical status is NONE of your fucking business, NONE OF IT, PERIOD, EVER.

COVID-19: Mandatory Testing, Tracking and Vaccination

Last Edit by Palmerston

===============================================
Since EVERYONE has coronavirus in their system based off of the 'fact' that there are 'coronaviruses' associated with the common cold, and since coronavirus have been on earth most likely BEFORE dinosaurs roamed the earth, it is easy to predict with certainty that most people would test positive for COVID.  The majority of people would have tested positive BEFORE this so-called pandemic was made 'official' after EVENT201.

The fact everyone has a coronavirus in them is why, I believe, the coronavirus was the 'go to' virus for the globalists.  This 'fact' certainly was behind the controversy of the CDC tests from the beginning.  It's also in my opinion why THEY [see EVENT201] had to change the pandemic name to climate chang... err I mean... COVID 19, so to bury the original claim of 'coronavirus'.

Of course once everyone is tested to have a virus they had BEFORE this planned-emic was even a thought the medical Nazis will really go into full on fear porn panic mode.  "MY GOD!!! WE NEED TRACKING OF EVERYONE!!!!!"

Last Edit by Gladstone

Conspiracy
« Reply #22 on: Apr 17, 2020, 11:11:02 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

EVENT201 manmade pandemic preplanning, Fudged COVID death data to fuel fear porn.

The Hidden Conspiracy

The stuff in all of the shots that will massively kill and sterilize.   That 'death data' will be buried under a seas of dead bodies.   

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: MANDATORY TESTING SCAM
« Reply #23 on: Apr 18, 2020, 12:12:17 am »

Dr. Naomi Hunter

• InfoWarrior
Since EVERYONE has coronavirus in their system based off of the 'fact' that there are 'coronaviruses' associated with the common cold, and since coronavirus have been on earth most likely BEFORE dinosaurs roamed the earth, it is easy to predict with certainty that most people would test positive for COVID.  The majority of people would have tested positive BEFORE this so-called pandemic was made 'official' after EVENT201.

The fact everyone has a coronavirus in them is why, I believe, the coronavirus was the 'go to' virus for the globalists.  This 'fact' certainly was behind the controversy of the CDC tests from the beginning.  It's also in my opinion why THEY [see EVENT201] had to change the pandemic name to climate chang... err I mean... COVID 19, so to bury the original claim of 'coronavirus'.

Of course once everyone is tested to have a virus they had BEFORE this planned-emic was even a thought the medical Nazis will really go into full on fear porn panic mode.  "MY GOD!!! WE NEED TRACKING OF EVERYONE!!!!!"

Last Edit by Palmerston
You see how they've out of the blue started hammering on about "contact tracing" over the last 2 weeks approx, as if this were a "just now thought up" solution?  When you read the following, keep in mind Fauci and Birx's involvement with AIDS.  Btw, this is one of the ways ANYONE can see proof for themselves that what they're being told on TV HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH "IN RESPONSE" TO ANY "THREAT", IT WAS JUST FLAT OUT PLANNED TO BE IMPLEMENTED PERIOD EVEN IF THERE WERE NO VIRUSES IN EXISTENCE.

This is from squarepusher from the old forum.  TO REITERATE, WHEN YOU READ THIS, REPLACE THE WORD "AIDS" WITH CORONAVIRUS/"COVID-19", AND LET IT REALLY SINK IN THAT THIS WAS 3 DECADES AGO:

More on CAESAR IIII, Social Network analysis
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 03:18:52 PM »

1990 Article - Contact Tracing - Social Networks/Adversarial Networks Inaugurated Under The Pretense Of 'We Have To Contain The AIDS Epidemic'

BTW - just as a sidenote - if you look at that network schematic inside the article - the white dots represent unaffected persons and the black dots represent HIV-infected people - well, it so happens to be that the early eugenics charts used the EXACT same topological network schemes - a black dot was used to denote a 'feeble-minded' or 'hereditary defect' inside the family tree, and a white dot was used to represent 'eugenically sound' people. I might have to dig up a screenshot from one of the early eugenics periodicals (American Breeders' Magazine/Journal Of Heredity) and post it here so you can see that it is nearly exactly the same.

Anyway, here goes. This is an article that appeared in the March 1990 issue of Playboy Magazine.

The Case For Contact Tracing

The story broke last Thanksgiving. The New York Times declared: "AIDS STUDY WARNS OF WOMEN'S FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY IN 'SAFE' SEX." The Chicago Tribune was more direct: "MAN INFECTS 11 WOMEN WITH AIDS VIRUS."

One man living in Belgium had infected 11 women with HIV. The women were for the most part white, middle class and married; they had averaged two and a half sexual partners over a three-year period. The man was neither a drug addict nor a bisexual. Two of the women had caught the AIDS virus after a single encounter.

The media had found a heterosexual Typhoid Mary - equivalent to the Patient Zero that Randy Shilts immortalized in And The Band Played On.

We checked out the source of the story, a report in The New England Journal of Medicine, and found that for once, the facts were pretty much as stated. But the media had missed the most important part of the story.

Heterosexual transmission in the U.S. is rare (about five percent of cases). In Belgium, however, 66 percent of all patients with AIDS have become infected through heterosexual contacts. For the past five years, patients in Brussels and Antwerp (Netherlands) have been offered participation in a pilot program of partner notification (My note: This was before they rolled out Internet access to the public and before the social taboo of 'personal computers being bad' was broken. So they didn't have their social networking sites back then.) Four women who tested HIV-positive named the same man as a possible source of their infection. None was willing to notify him, so the program tracked him down. He turned out to be a civil engineer from central Africa who tested positive for HIV. He could remember the names of 19 sexual partners. He did not want to notify any of them, so again the program acted.

When investigators found the other women, all but one agreed to be tested. Seven of them were found to be HIV-positive. That brought the number of female sexual partners of the index patient who tested HIV-positive to 11. Six of these women named a total of eight male sexual partners; all eight agreed to be tested. One of them was HIV-positive, and he named two female sexual partners, who tested negative.

The follow-up to these cases constitutes an impressive argument for contact tracing.  According to The New England Journal of Medicine:"Two and a half years after the initial counseling and testing, six of the 11 HIV-seropositive women were still attending an HIV clinic. Five of them had engaged in monogamous relationships with partners who used condoms consistently, and one woman had been sexually abstinent for the entire period. All five male sex partners remained HIV-anti-body negative. One of the women, knowing her HIV status, decided to postpone pregnancy."

The index patient who had infected all of these women ceased having sex.

The chief American strategies for preventing AIDS have been to target risk groups and/or to issue blanket warnings that tend to be ignored by people who do not perceive themselves to be at risk. Education is necessary, but is it as effective as direct contact tracing? None of the people in Belgium believed they were at risk; none knew that they could infect someone else. Once armed with the knowledge that they had the virus, they could make real decisions, moral decisions. And they could avail themselves of current treatments that postpone the fatal consequences of AIDS.

In America, opponents of contact tracing argue that it is an invasion of privacy. The Belgian story, with its quiet, compassionate counseling of victims, offers important lessons.

Which makes you wonder - what 'exactly' were they doing during last year's swine flu hoax when they had these computers chronicling the spread of H1N1 and you had all these sites that were tracking the epidemic in real-time?

Lastly, here is a related article that draws up a connection between 'contact tracing' and 'social networks' (because it's one and the same, really) - I haven't read it yet in full.

http://biocircuits.ucsd.edu/lev/papers/contact_tracing.pdf

MORE PROOF:

Excerpt from:

https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/full/10.1377/hlthaff.10.1.87

Reporting, Contact Tracing, And Confidentiality

The erosion of the alliance that had resisted the application of traditional public health practices to AIDS can be seen also in the shifting trends on the issue of reporting the names of those infected with HIV to confidential public health department registries. Gay groups and their allies had fiercely resisted such reporting requirements because of concerns about privacy and confidentiality. Public health officials in areas with large numbers of AIDS cases also opposed reporting because it might leave people less willing to seek voluntary HIV testing and counseling. As a consequence, reporting requirements had become policy in only a few states. By the late 1980s, fissures had begun to appear in the alliance opposing named reporting in those states where the prevalence of HIV infection was high and where gay communities were well organized.

In June 1989, Stephen Joseph, then commissioner of health in New York City, told the Fifth International Conference on AIDS in Montreal that the prospect of early clinical intervention necessitated “a shift toward a disease control approach to HIV infection along the lines of classic tuberculosis practices.” 4 Central to such an approach would be the “reporting of seropositives” to assure effective clinical follow-up and “more aggressive contact tracing.” Joseph's proposals opened a debate that was only temporarily settled by the defeat of New York's Mayor Edward Koch in his 1989 bid for reelection. When newly elected Mayor David Dinkins selected Woodrow Myers, formerly commissioner of health in Indiana, to replace Joseph, his appointment was almost aborted, in part because he had supported named reporting. 5 The festering debate was ended only by a political decision on the part of the mayor, who had drawn heavily on support within the gay community, to stand by his appoint-ment while promising that there would be no named reporting.

In New Jersey, which shares with New York City a relatively high level of HIV infection, the commissioner of health also supported named reporting, but the politics surrounding the issue were very different. There, both houses of the state legislature endorsed without dissent a confidentiality statute that included named reporting of cases of HIV infection. 6 New Jersey simply exemplified a national trend. For, although at the end of 1989 only nine states required named reporting without any provision for anonymity, states increasingly were adopting policies that required reporting in at least some circumstances. 7 And always the arguments were the same. New therapeutic possibilities provided the warrant for reestablishing a standard of traditional public health practice.

Ironically, pressure to extend the provision of Medicaid coverage for early treatment and to expand government-funded clinics to treat those with HIV infection will inevitably result in the creation of records on growing numbers of infected individuals, regardless of whether states adopt mandatory reporting requirements. The move toward early clinical intervention then is incompatible with the preservation of anonymity. As a result, creating and enforcing regimes to protect the rights of infected persons from acts of discrimination will become even more important than in the epidemic's first years. In this context, not only state-level protections for individuals with HIV infection will be crucial. More important will be the implementation and enforcement of the Americans with Disabilities Act, legislation that explicitly includes those with HIV infection among the protected class covered by the enactment.

The move toward named reporting was linked only in part to the argument that state health departments needed the names of individuals to assure adequate clinical follow-up. Public health officials also asserted that effective contact tracing, now more critical than ever because of the need for early clinical intervention, could be undertaken only if those with HIV infection, but who were not yet diagnosed as having AIDS, could be interviewed. Despite its central and well-established role in venereal disease control, the notification of sexual and needle-sharing partners in the context of AIDS had been a source of ongoing conflict between gay groups and civil liberties organizations on the one hand, and public health officials who had proposed such a strategy in the early years of the epidemic on the other. This notification was always predicated on the willingness of those with sexually transmitted diseases to provide public health workers with the names of their partners in exchange for a promise of anonymity. A standard disease control measure, it had been viewed by AIDS activists as a threat to confidentiality and as a potentially coercive intervention. Indeed, opponents of contact tracing typically denounced it as “mandatory.”

With time and a better understanding of how contact tracing functioned in the context of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), some of the most vocal opponents of tracing yielded their principled opposition at least in private meetings and discussions and instead centered their concerns on the cost of so labor-intensive an intervention. Nevertheless, support for voluntary contact tracing was ultimately to come from the Institute of Medicine and the National Academy of Sciences, the Presidential Commission on the HIV Epidemic, the American Bar Association, and the American Medical Association (AMA). 8 Indeed, it was the AMA's support for tracing, justified by then executive vice-president James Sammons as having “the potential in the heterosexual society to substantially reduce the proliferation and spread of AIDS,” that provided the grounds for the group's support for mandatory HIV reporting. 9

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has been most active in pressing for the adoption of contact tracing programs at the state level, where all such programs are organized and funded. 10 Critically involved in the training of STD workers and in the funding of local venereal disease programs, CDC had from the outset urged the adoption of this standard public health approach to AIDS and HIV infection. In February 1988, the federal agency took on a more aggressive posture, making the adoption of partner notification by the states a condition for the receipt of funds from its HIV Prevention Program. 11 Despite such pressure, the response on the part of the states has been variable. States most heavily burdened by AIDS have continued to favor programs that encourage infected individuals to notify their own partners. Of the states that stressed the role of professional public health workers—the “provider referral” model—most have tended to have relatively modest AIDS case counts. 12 Thus, local epidemiological factors as well as political forces have continued to influence the course of public health policy.

In part, both the early and the lingering resistance to partner notification can be explained by the confusion of the standard public health approach to STD control with policies and practices that are rooted in a very different tradition, entailing a “duty to warn” or protect those who might be threatened by individuals with communicable conditions. When such warnings have been deemed appropriate and legal, they have occurred without the consent of the index case and typically have involved the revelation of the identity of the threatening party.

The early and strict confidentiality rules surrounding HIV screening and medical records in many states all but precluded physicians from warning individuals placed at risk by their sexual and needle-sharing partners. In recent years, the recognition that such limitations placed physicians in a position that sometimes violated professional ethical norms, the realization that some patients could pose a grave threat to unsuspecting partners, and the increasing importance of early therapeutic intervention have led to modifications of early confidentiality restrictions. Such modifications were often opposed on principled grounds by those who believed that physician/patient communications should never be violated and by those who argued that such breaches of confidentiality would have the counterproductive consequence of reducing patient candor, thus limiting the capacity of clinicians to effectively counsel and persuade individuals who might harm their partners. Yet they have been given strong support in a number of state legislatures and by the AMA and the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. 13 As of 1990, no state had imposed upon physicians a duty to warn unsuspecting partners. But about a dozen had adopted legislation granting physicians a “privilege to warn or inform,” thus freeing physicians from liability for either warning or not warning those at risk. 14

The question of how to respond to individuals whose behavior represented a threat to unknowing partners inevitably provoked continued discussion of the public health tradition of imposing restrictions on liberty in the name of communal welfare. Although all efforts to bring AIDS within the scope of state quarantine statutes have been fiercely opposed, more than twenty states did so between 1987 and 1990. 15 States typically used the occasion to modernize their disease control laws to reflect contemporary constitutional standards that detail procedural guarantees, and to require that restrictions on freedom represent the “least restrictive alternative” available to achieve a “compelling state interest.”

With the exception of the few notable cases that have received press attention, there is no well-documented review of the extent to which newly revised quarantine statutes have been applied to the AIDS epidemic. There are, however, data to suggest that the power vested in public health officials by such laws has been used more often to warn than to incarcerate those whose behavior has posed a risk of HIV transmission. But, in any case, the numbers have been small. It is clear, therefore, that the enactment of revised quarantine laws has been responsive to political pressures and the belief in the efficacy of symbolic bulwarks.

The enactment of statutes criminalizing behavior linked to the spread of AIDS has paralleled political receptivity to laws extending the authority of public health officials to control individuals whose behavior posed a risk of HIV transmission. Such use of the criminal law, broadly endorsed by the Presidential Commission on the HIV Epidemic in 1988, called upon a tradition of state enactments that made the knowing transmission of venereal disease a crime. 16 Though they almost never were enforced, these older laws served as a rationale for new legislative initiatives. Between 1987 and 1989, twenty states enacted such statutes, most of which defined the proscribed acts as felonies, despite the fact that older statutes typically treated knowing transmission as a misdemeanor. 17 Recent congressional action to increase federal support for local AIDS initiatives has conditioned the receipt of funds on the existence of state authority to prosecute individuals who knowingly expose unsuspecting persons to HIV. 18 As important, aggressive prosecutors have relied on laws defining assaultive behavior and attempted murder to bring indictments, even in the absence of AIDS-specific legislation.

Any effort to determine to what extent prosecutions of HIV-related acts have occurred must confront the difficulty of monitoring the activity of local courts when there is neither a guilty verdict nor an appeal to a higher state tribunal. One survey, relying on newspaper accounts as well as official court reports, estimated that 50-100 prosecutions had been initiated involving acts as diverse as spitting, biting, blood splattering, blood donation, and sexual intercourse with an unsuspecting partner. 19 Though small in number, these cases have drawn great attention. In many cases, prosecution has been unsuccessful. Nevertheless, punishment for some of those found guilty has been unusually harsh.

Last Edit by Gladstone

Re: MANDATORY TESTING SCAM
« Reply #24 on: Apr 18, 2020, 03:46:03 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Palmerston

Good question: Medical freedom or Medical Tyranny ?

Last Edit by Gladstone