« on: Apr 05, 2017, 10:57:26 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
+ + BREAKING + + STEVE BANON -- YOU'RE FIRED !! + + WoW

Refresh All Tabs !
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: + + BREAKING + + STEVE BANON -- YOU'RE FIRED !! + + WoW
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2017, 10:58:29 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Bannon no longer on Trump’s National Security Council - report
Published time: 5 Apr, 2017 15:52
Edited time: 5 Apr, 2017 15:57

https://www.rt.com/usa/383611-bannon-security-council-remove/

President Donald Trump has reorganized the National Security Council, and his Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon is apparently no longer on the Principals Committee, according to a memo that has surfaced.

Bloomberg has posted a memo from Trump, dated April 4, reorganizing the National Security Council and updating the list of officials who sit on its Principals Committee. The document shows no role for Bannon and a reduced role for Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine General Joseph Dunford, are again considered “regular attendees” of the principals committee.

In addition to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, the regular attendees will be the secretaries of State, Treasury, Defense, Energy, Homeland Security and the Attorney General; the national and homeland security advisers; and the US envoy to the UN, as well as the CIA director, in addition to the Joint Chiefs chair and the DNI.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2017, 11:07:45 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Trump removes Bannon from National Security Council

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/327403-trump-removes-bannon-from-national-security-council-report

President Trump has removed chief White House strategist Stephen Bannon from his role on the National Security Council (NSC), a senior White House official confirmed to The Hill.

Bannon in January was elevated to a position on the NSC principals committee, in a shakeup of the council. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and director of national intelligence had their roles downgraded in the move.

The Joint Chiefs chairman and intelligence director are having their roles on the principals committee restored, according to a regulatory filing dated Tuesday.

Bloomberg first reported the move Wednesday morning.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2017, 11:09:01 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2017, 11:16:47 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #5 on: Apr 05, 2017, 03:18:42 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
what is bad is his replacement, open borders ricky Perry ...  a bilderberg McCain from Texas ... 

it's a lose lose ...

same border control chief under obama .. is reaffirmed with Trump ... hmmm ..

« Reply #6 on: Apr 05, 2017, 03:22:14 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
what is bad is his replacement, open borders ricky Perry ...  a bilderberg McCain from Texas ... 

it's a lose lose ...

I did not know that was his replacement !
Yea, your right about Rick the Prick Perry . . .
Oh dear, not exactly a win for the team.

Stuff is kicking off on Syria and its making my head spin.

« Reply #7 on: Apr 05, 2017, 09:48:40 pm »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
https://www.statesman.com/news/local/rick-perry-added-national-security-council-core-decision-makers/zWCr3g9ZZhCTCn3380KOhI/
Rick Perry added to National Security Council’s core decision-makers
Philip Jankowski and  Jonathan Tilove
 - American-Statesman Staff
  1:23 p.m Wednesday, April 5, 2017 Filed in Statesman Homepage

Perry, the secretary of energy, was one of several officials added to the principals committee, the primary group of policy-makers for national security

« Reply #8 on: Apr 06, 2017, 03:47:57 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

(a) Roger Stone gives a story to Brietbart

(b) Steve Bannon runs the story attacking Trump's son in law.

(c) Trump gives him a political slap, and kicks him off Security Council.

If you need a hidden hand, try imagining what Trump's daughter said to to Daddy on the phone about mean nasty Bannon . . . .

« Reply #9 on: Apr 06, 2017, 06:10:52 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior

That sounds about right, except I don't know if Bannon
could make a decision to run with a story like that at
Breitbart at this point ... and why would he? It may be
that Trump never meant for Bannon to be NSC permanently
as Bannon and other people have reported ... it's not his
thing ... they say he was there to help oversee the 'transition'
and dealing with the deep swamp, only attended a meeting
or two. Anyway, sounds like basic infighting, and we shouldn't
be surprised if Trump trusts his family members on many issues ...
there are sharks in the water.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #10 on: Apr 06, 2017, 06:23:26 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

That sounds about right, except I don't know if Bannon
could make a decision to run with a story like that at
Breitbart at this point ... and why would he? It may be
that Trump never meant for Bannon to be NSC permanently
as Bannon and other people have reported ... it's not his
thing ... they say he was there to help oversee the 'transition'
and dealing with the deep swamp, only attended a meeting
or two. Anyway, sounds like basic infighting, and we shouldn't
be surprised if Trump trusts his family members on many issues ...
there are sharks in the water.

Trump is very much a family man, and I suspect that Ivanka is the apple of his eye and 101% a Daddy's little Princess.
People can get very easily Triggered over attacks on the family - be they justified or not, it can produce an identical reaction.

Steve Bannon is not one of the good guys, but Rick Perry manages to be far worse !

« Reply #11 on: Apr 06, 2017, 06:41:08 am »

Jackson Holly

• InfoWarrior
(I THINK TRUMP IS SIMPLY SEEKING A PATH TO VICTORY FOR HIS AGENDA)

... Drudge is running with the NYT story, largely
the anti-Trump, hair-on-fire take on things ... and this
one from Politico which seems more in line with
reality to me:

Mega-donor urged Bannon not to resign
Trump’s strategist threatened to leave the White House after clashing with Jared Kushner.
By ELIANA JOHNSON, KENNETH P. VOGEL and JOSH DAWSEY 04/05/17

EXCERPTS:
"The White House said that Bannon had not taken any steps to leave, and Bannon told POLITICO that any suggestion he threatened to resign was “total nonsense.”"

Bannon has generated a thrum of controversy since he joined the Trump campaign as chief executive in August, and the consistent drumbeat of negative press coverage that has surrounding him has strained his relationship with Trump, who monitors media reports closely, according to a source familiar with the situation.

Bannon has also butted heads with Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, who considers him an ideologue whose advice to Trump is making it harder for the president to win popular support for his agenda, according to people familiar with the dynamic.

“... big fight is between nationalists and the West Wing Democrats.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/bannon-resign-mercer-trump-236939
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

« Reply #12 on: Apr 13, 2017, 05:45:43 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

« Reply #13 on: Aug 19, 2017, 03:50:57 pm »

Larry

• Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office
  • Web Bot
  • Awakened
Steve Bannon Out What You Really Need To Know

Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office wikipedia bio

« Reply #14 on: Aug 19, 2017, 03:56:40 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes Steve Bannon

« Reply #15 on: Aug 19, 2017, 04:14:02 pm »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #16 on: Aug 19, 2017, 04:17:53 pm »

Dude447

• InfoWarrior
I have to confess I have  know idea anymore if Banon getting fired   is a good thing or not ,my gut feeling is its probably not

« Reply #17 on: Aug 20, 2017, 05:12:32 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

'No administration in history has been so divided': Steve Bannon speaks out about bitter divisions in White House after Trump thanked him for his help in defeating Hillary

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806406/Steve-Bannon-speaks-bitter-White-House-divisions.html

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 10:04:19 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
Now we see the false opposition  of Trump .... did he cave or was it the plan all along ...
There is now MORE illegal AND Legal global im"Migration"  than under Bush or Obama ... with little or no opposition ... ( under Hitlery there would have been massive resistance )  Now he's got the do nothing but sabre rattle and start wars ( mostly in the middle east as the Israeli Golum )  Congress   

http://fortune.com/2019/05/15/jared-kushner-immigration-plan/
Trump Will Unveil Kushner's Immigration Plan Thursday. Here's What It Includes
By Justin Sink, Margaret Talev, and Bloomberg May 15, 2019

President Donald Trump will unveil a new plan Thursday to overhaul the existing U.S. immigration system with a program developed by his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, that stands little chance of passing Congress.

Last Edit by Palmerston

| - - -- -

http://floridianpress.com/2019/05/desantis-to-sign-anti-semitism-bill-in-israel/
DeSantis to sign anti-Semitism bill in Israel
By News Service of Florida 7 days ago

Gov. Ron DeSantis indicated Thursday that he plans to sign a bill to combat anti-Semitism while on a trip to Israel this month.
DeSantis referred to the issue during an appearance in Miami Gardens, saying “we have an anti-Semitism bill, which is one of the strongest in the nation, that I’ll sign into law, actually I think I will sign it into law when we’re in Jerusalem doing a Cabinet meeting.”

Lawmakers last month approved a measure (HB 741) that would require public schools, colleges and universities to treat anti-Semitism the same way they treat racism.
Under the bill, the state’s education system would add religion as a protected class with regard to discrimination against students and employees.

Currently, people are protected from discrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, marital status or disability. DeSantis will lead a trip to Israel from May 25 to May 31. The trip is planned to include a first-ever Florida Cabinet meeting in Israel.

The sponsor of the bill combating anti-Semitism, Rep. Randy Fine, R-Palm Bay, said he will take part in the trip.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 12:35:37 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Yep it was the plan all along. I had my suspicions as soon as he started choosing cabinet members. Then he bombed Syria in the spring of 2017. Everyone should've known right then. Next came the mass shooting, gun grabbing rhetoric, presidential life term dreams, Israel first everything, war mongering against Venezuela/North Korea (the diplomacy was a joke)/Iran/Syria, tax reform jokes, pandering to the Federal Reserve for cheaper "money", cowering to democrat demands for military spending, selectively placing illegals in sanctuary cities, on and on. All while the "Russiagate" hoax smoke and mirrors was going on. Magic is real.

I've had to go to alternates to the alternates, some of who have been censored for many years up to decades now while these jerks who helped Trump get into power so well complain that the government should step in and stop private companies from doing what they have every right to do. Another magic trick.

Please turn off Jones and wake up.

Trump Will Unveil Kushner's Immigration Plan Thursday. Here's What It Includes

I only heard about this last night. From what I heard this actually sounds good (but not nearly enough). It's about adopting a more merit based system for legal immigration. This is after Trump increased visas not too long ago. Imo, we should be shutting it all down considering how much he's letting flow right in illegally. It's an invasion like we've never seen before. I still say we need those 120,000 troops they're talking about sending into Iraq to counter Iran, on our border with Mexico. Mexico is our worst enemy right now. No one seems to notice.

DeSantis to sign anti-Semitism bill in Israel

This is so out there, the founding fathers couldn't have even thought of this. Should be illegal/void/invalid being signed in a foreign country. Unbelievable. Israel first.

Here's the bill. Completely unconstitutional and traitorous. Five pages of crap...

https://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/741/BillText/er/PDF

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 10:41:56 am »

tahoeblue

• Global Moderator
  • InfoWarrior
Oh last year .... ( in reference to US Navy now to Iran ,,,, )

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2019-05-06/navy-chief-boltons-iran-deployment-previously-planned
Navy Chief: Bolton’s Iran Deployment Previously Planned
Navy Adm. John Richardson said the new strike deployment to counter Iran that John Bolton announced Sunday 'was planned to deploy for some time now.'
By Paul D. Shinkman, Senior National Security Writer May 6, 2019, at 12:03 p.m.

The deployment of a Navy carrier strike group – along with a bomber task force – designed to offset what the national security adviser said Sunday was a new threat from Iran had been previously planned, the Navy's top officer said Monday.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/ambassador-john-bolton-to-receive-the-2017-guardian-of-zion-award-1002005566
Ambassador John Bolton to Receive the 2017 Guardian of Zion Award
PRESS RELEASE Marketwired
May. 11, 2017, 01:39 PM

WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - May 11, 2017) - Ambassador John Bolton has been invited by the Bar-Ilan University's Ingeborg Rennert Center for Jerusalem Studies to deliver the distinguished Rennert Lecture at a ceremony on May 29th in Jerusalem. During the ceremony, Ambassador Bolton will give his speech entitled, "The Old Jerusalem and the New Jerusalem," before receiving the "Guardian of Zion" award for his fostering of relations between the United States and Israel, and for his lasting contributions to the strengthening of Jerusalem as the eternal city of the Jewish people and throughout the world.

"It is my privilege to be recognized by the prestigious Ingeborg Rennert Center for Jerusalem Studies for my longtime support of Jerusalem and the Jewish people," said Ambassador Bolton. "As one example, I have for years urged the United States to place its embassy in Jerusalem, which would signify to the rest of the world that Jerusalem rightfully belongs to the Jewish people. This is a meaningful step that the United States can take to symbolize its solidarity with Israel, which faces serious threats from ISIS, Iran and other state-sponsors of terrorism, as well as growing anti-Semitism worldwide.

Last Edit by Gladstone