« on: Dec 01, 2018, 07:36:02 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

9/11 Truth Gets A Grand Jury

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

Re: 9/11 Truth Gets A Grand Jury
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2018, 09:02:58 am »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
" A total of $28Tn missing with amounts of $2.1Tn and $2.8Tn missing from individual years."

We all who made commitment of our time into expounding doubts over the official-explanation for 9/11 deserve this being brought to account.

Could the reason Trump is not even going near this is because he believes:
'The public are not ready for this king of information'. Was Jones' take on these more extreme problems.

WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION Disclosure? They know about the 9/11 Hypothesis, don't they, don't we?!

Is there something no-one has heard of or dare consider, as it is so utterly fringe? I SAY THERE IS ...
I have always said there is, since "I cannot deny the evidence of my eyes ...". What I myself have seen.

And it is in the category of 'The public are not ready for this king of information'. (not from my view).
... though, that has always been the excuse, and as an excuse: it's getting a bit long in the tooth now.

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2018, 10:07:20 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
" A total of $28Tn missing with amounts of $2.1Tn and $2.8Tn missing from individual years."

Those figures are from the report on the Pentagon audit. They say it doesn't add up. Yep, because it's probably all black op/market money. Clearly completely unconstitutional and grounds for dissolving  the Pentagon. (If only in my dreams [sung in Bing])

We all who made commitment of our time into expounding doubts over the official-explanation for 9/11 deserve this being brought to account.

Could the reason Trump is not even going near this is because he believes:
'The public are not ready for this king of information'. Was Jones' take on these more extreme problems.

WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION Disclosure? They know about the 9/11 Hypothesis, don't they, don't we?!

Is there something no-one has heard of or dare consider, as it is so utterly fringe? I SAY THERE IS ...
I have always said there is, since "I cannot deny the evidence of my eyes ...". What I myself have seen.

And it is in the category of 'The public are not ready for this king of information'. (not from my view).
... though, that has always been the excuse, and as an excuse: it's getting a bit long in the tooth now.

The only reason my generation and those around me gave a shit was because of 9/11. 9/11 was the reason so many woke up 10-15 years ago. Hell, I started listening to Jones' show because I came across his information on 9/11 randomly 12 years ago. I was always more likely to take red pills for my own reason, but I know the reason the Tea Party and Ron Paul and things like that were riding high back some years ago was because of information being put out about 9/11.

We are now at the point of who gives a shit. It's been enough time. I know the Norman conquest of England or the decisions of Constantine affect us all today still. 9/11 is on par with those kinds of parts of history. But it's all getting buried in hate for Islam and racism. The event is still so close in history that the truth or questioning the official story can still be revived. The media, mainstream and alternative, are to blame. It is still the most important event since WW2.

And Jones needs to be abandoned. You're stating obvious reasons to do so. He's been gatekeeping since day one.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2018, 11:39:22 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I wonder how many realise that the Pentagon mathematically means core of the Pentagram ?

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.