You are Here:
University meltdown over claims "Israel was behind 9/11 Twin Towers attacks"

Author (Read 285 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Sussex University investigates professor who claims Israel was behind 9/11 Twin Towers attacks 'with help from Zionists in US government'

* Professor Kees van der Pijl's tweet was immediately met with mocking replies
* Used as source conspiracy site that also claims Al-Qaeda is a front of Mossad
* Sussex University said it is aware of the Facebook post on November 3

By Rory Tingle For Mailonline
Published: 09:53, 6 November 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357733/Academic-says-Israel-9-11-Twin-Towers-attacks-help-Zionists-government.html

Sussex University is investigating a professor after he claimed Israel were behind the September 11 attacks 'with help from Zionists in the US government'.

Professor Kees van der Pijl, the former head of its international relations department, used as his source an article entitled '9-11/Israel did it' by conspiracy theory site Wiki Spooks, which also claims Al-Qaeda is a front for Mossad, the Israeli spy service.

The retired academic, who was responding to an article criticising US sanctions on Iran, was immediately inundated with a storm of mocking tweets, including one that joked, 'Yes, and Bruce Lee was the first man on the moon, damn media!'

Sussex University said it is aware of the post and has not yet decided whether to take further action.

READ MORE
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357733/Academic-says-Israel-9-11-Twin-Towers-attacks-help-Zionists-government.html

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Sussex University investigates professor who claims Israel was behind 9/11 Twin Towers attacks 'with help from Zionists in US government'

* Professor Kees van der Pijl's tweet was immediately met with mocking replies
* Used as source conspiracy site that also claims Al-Qaeda is a front of Mossad
* Sussex University said it is aware of the Facebook post on November 3

By Rory Tingle For Mailonline
Published: 09:53, 6 November 2018

Sussex University is investigating a professor after he claimed Israel were behind the September 11 attacks 'with help from Zionists in the US government'.

Professor Kees van der Pijl, the former head of its international relations department, used as his source an article entitled '9-11/Israel did it' by conspiracy theory site Wiki Spooks, which also claims Al-Qaeda is a front for Mossad, the Israeli spy service.

The retired academic, who was responding to an article criticising US sanctions on Iran, was immediately inundated with a storm of mocking tweets, including one that joked, 'Yes, and Bruce Lee was the first man on the moon, damn media!'

Sussex University said it is aware of the post and has not yet decided whether to take further action.

READ MORE

Last Edit by Palmerston

Professor Kees van der Pijl is enough of Israel and his wars and war crimes.

I have no illusion that the statesmen of Israel, the military and the MOSSAD officers will be charged with (war) crimes against the Arabs, or the "Democratic" parliament ("Knesset") will establish a commission to investigate atrocities against the Arabs and Jews.

But .. I accidentally read a book by the Archbishop of Constantinople, St. John Chrysostom (347-407)
I came across his words "it never will be renewed Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem ".

Last Edit by Humphrey

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I expect the very long term plan is to reveal it was a False Flag, and to blame the Israelis.

As to will they deserve all the blame, of course not. It was an international effort by NATO and its friends. To blame one country is incredibly ignorant.

The long term plan is to ignite the middle east and then the anti-christ will offer his solution.

Last Edit by Humphrey

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
We're already getting to the point where no one will care if the truth is finally revealed. Also, it would have to take ridding the US of Zionists to bring any justice for Israel's crimes against humanity. As in, it's not happening anytime soon. People here in the states are rabid fans of Israel on both sides. It blows my mind. I'll get along with someone really well in domestic politics, religion, and the like, but I'll get very dirty looks when I ask why should we really care about maintaining Israel. It's a part of their religious beliefs basically. Also, St. John Chrysostom would be absolutely right, if the Jewish people keep believing the lie of the Wailing Wall. It's a Roman fort, not the temple. And it is a lie, now that enough evidence is out there for the right people to understand it's not where the temple was.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Much of what the bible belt zionists believe are simply falsehoods.
Trying to get the little darlings to do any kind of critical thinking is in my experience impossible. They have all swallowed an End Times that is built on sand.
They are incapable of noticing that America is absent from Revelations. When confronted with such a harsh truth, they shut down and fall-back on repeating utter fantasy invented by modern man.
All they can do is copy paste, they are not doing any kind of original critical thinking.

Last Edit by Humphrey