Parsons Green - Underground Bombing

Author (Read 2583 times)

Re: Parsons Green - Underground Bombing
« Reply #50 on: Sep 17, 2017, 04:52:22 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Pictured: Syrian refugee, 21, who was welcomed into Britain by Surrey foster parents as armed police hunting Bucket Bomber swoop on his new home near Heathrow airport
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893510/Syrian-Heathrow-home-raided-Parsons-Green.html

Last Edit by Palmerston
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #51 on: Sep 17, 2017, 04:56:38 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Shocking CCTV of Parsons Green Tube Bomber

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #52 on: Sep 18, 2017, 01:54:16 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I looked really hard, but could not see a single sign that anything at all had happened.
How come the the actual bucket is like 99% intact, and yet the lid is black charcoal ?

I also wonder why anyone would think that a plastic bucket with a pop-off lid is a suitable casing for a bomb !!!
Is it not obvious that the only thing that is going to happen is the lid would fly off, and at that spilt second the pressure from the expanding gas would dissipate...

As for using Fairy Lights as detonators, I'm speechless at the stupidity . . . . they are not known for reliability or quality.

Oh God, what are Fairy Lights? I'm hoping I'm wrong... lol

I haven't been paying all that much attention, but the bucket I saw on TV had these little wimpy flames around the top that made you want to just step in and blow out real quick. *Screams at the TV "Well don't just sit there! BLOW IT OUT, ****!"*   ;D

Reminds me of this...

https://washingtonian.com/2017/01/20/searching-metaphor-reporters-flock-burning-dc-garbage-can/

Last Edit by Palmerston
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

"'For better life you need to have weed, vodka and drugs."

Source Daily Mail

Last Edit by Palmerston

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

"'For better life you need to have weed, vodka and drugs."

Source Daily Mail

Last Edit by Palmerston

Also in the same article, more evidence that this was NOT a Wahhabi terrorist, but probably a patsy recruited by MI5:

Mohammed Konbus, who met Faroukh during the journey through Egypt, said: 'He wasn't into all that religious stuff. He was a very sensible person and very mature. I am so surprised that he has been linked to this.

'I really hope that it isn't him, but I haven't seen him in three years, and no one knows what can happen in three years.

'He doesn't seem like a guy that would go to that limit. I don't agree with people being killed so I hope we find out who it was.

'We moved because the situation got worse in Egypt and he wanted to learn English and start establishing his future.'

Last Edit by Palmerston

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Parsons Green attack: 'Iraqi' refugee suspected of trying to bomb Tube 'was spoken to by police several times'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/17/parsons-green-attack-iraqi-refugee-suspected-trying-bomb-tube/

‘A teenager suspected of being the Parsons Green bomber had been spoken to by police a number of times, neighbours of his foster family claimed today, amid questions over what authorities knew.

The 18-year-old refugee, believed to be Iraqi, was a “problem” to foster parents Penny and Ron Jones and they had been contacting officials saying that they were unable to cope, it was said.

Neighbours of their house in Sunbury-on-Thames, south west London, said that he had been brought home by officers just two weeks before the attack and they regularly saw plain clothes officers at the property.

The teenager was arrested at the Port of Dover on Saturday morning on suspicion of planting the home-made bomb which partially detonated on a District Line train on Friday morning, injuring 29 people.’

Read More http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/17/parsons-green-attack-iraqi-refugee-suspected-trying-bomb-tube/

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Armed SAS troops with 'shoot to kill' orders are deployed on London Underground to monitor suspicious passengers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893424/Armed-SAS-troops-shoot-kill-orders-deployed.html

‘Armed special forces troops are being deployed on the London Underground and have been told to ‘shoot to kill’ terrorists.

Members of the SAS and the Special Reconnaissance Regiment have been told to target terrorists who are on trains, buses and planes.

It is believed some of the troops will patrol the busy tube network in the capital in pairs and will be disguised as couples.

They will be armed with Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistols so they can ‘take down’ potential gunmen and suicide bombers, reports the Daily Star Sunday.

Those in the special covert teams have been trained at the SAS base in Hereford for the past few months.

A source said they are trained in ‘rapid-fire techniques’ and told the newspaper: ‘The task force is comprised of some of the most experienced special forces personnel in the Army.’

Read more: Armed SAS troops with ‘shoot to kill’ orders are deployed on London Underground to monitor suspicious passengers

Last Edit by Palmerston
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #57 on: Sep 18, 2017, 05:56:40 am »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Welcome to the USA/UK Division...

Good-bye England!

Last Edit by Palmerston

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

PARSONS GREEN {CFR~LIDL~AIRBUS~GOVTS} AGENDA 20/30

Annie Logical

I have created this third video on the subject of the Parsons Green attack to add more relevant information that bonds the Info in the first two videos. This is a very deep subject involving many aspects of Information that many people do not or will not accept as truth. But, this event has awakened so many people to the fact that something is not quite right. I am attempting to join the dots to show the viewer some facts that need to be taken into consideration. There is no doubt that they are getting sloppy in their attempts to fool the public, so, if we can show people the truth and enable them to think about this event with facts to point to an obvious conclusion, many have already realised that this is not a believable story, strike while the iron is hot, please share this and my other two videos. Purely to stop a sickening agenda by the most cold, callous and disturbed people for the sake of humanity.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #59 on: Sep 19, 2017, 02:36:37 pm »

Larry

• Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office
  • Web Bot
  • Awakened
The views expressed in this video do not necessarily represent my views, here goes . . . .

PARSONS GREEN BOMB-TWO BUCKETS-ONE STORY

Annie Logical

The video speaks for itself, ESA are having the last laugh on us! They report that the Cassini blows up and they recreate it using a bucket! They even describe the Cassini capability of gathering space dust as a Big Bucket! The same Agency who I reported about in my last video as being part of the demo on satellite technology that was showcased on that day, evident in my last videos.

Last Edit by Palmerston
Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office wikipedia bio

Re: Parsons Green - 'WideShut UK' Video
« Reply #60 on: Sep 19, 2017, 06:08:54 pm »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke
Parsons Green Attack: Speculation and Agendas

WideShut UK
Published on Sep 15, 2017

Initial thoughts on the Parsons Green station attack, including why Sky News speculation of TATP is flimsy and how agendas for more police and MI5 resources and internet regulation are being pushed.

Last Edit by Palmerston

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

WideShut UK
Published on Sep 16, 2017

Last Edit by Palmerston

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Re: Parsons Green -  Police arrest 3 other men in Newport ( 5 Suspects Now )
https://www.rt.com/uk/403917-police-arrest-newport-parsons/
Published time: 20 Sep, 2017 08:46
Edited time: 20 Sep, 2017 08:57

Three more men have been arrested in connection with last week’s attempted bombing of a London Underground train, taking the total being held to five.

An unnamed 25-year-old was held in a counter-terrorism raid in Newport, south Wales, shortly after 7pm local time on Tuesday. A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said a building in the city was also being searched.

READ MORE - Developing Story
https://www.rt.com/uk/403917-police-arrest-newport-parsons/

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Parsons Green - Underground Bombing - 6TH ARREST Kurds are not ISIS
« Reply #63 on: Sep 21, 2017, 10:33:38 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Pictured: Parsons Green terror suspect seen 'smiling' at armed police in Wales as teenager, 17, becomes sixth man arrested over bucket bomb tube attack at a second 'halfway house for asylum seekers'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904892/Teenage-boy-arrested-Parson-s-Green-terror-attack.html

Locals said Ramadi is a Kurdish student and part-time painter and decorator from Iraq, the same country as the teenage refugee suspected of planting the Parsons Green bomb. Neighbours believe he is also studying in Cardiff.

Last Edit by Palmerston

« Reply #64 on: Sep 21, 2017, 04:49:34 pm »

Phoenix Rising

• Awake
  • Sr. InfoWarrior
Why in the world would the police be arresting Kurds as suspected terrorists ?

Don't they know that  Turkey's Erdogan & USA -supported ISIS terrorists are fighting AGAINST the KURDS in the MIDDLE EAST ?

Erdogan wants to eliminate the Kurds, who are fighting AGAINST ISIS.
The KURDS even have trained units of women who fight against ISIS;
ISIS fears these women partisans, as there is nothing more shameful for an ISIS member than to be killed by a Kurdish woman !

Don't these guys know anything about geopolitics and the psychology of the various groups of people involved in this mess ?

Complete Bullsh*t, IMO.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Re: Parsons Green - Fake CCTV !!!
« Reply #65 on: Sep 25, 2017, 02:28:49 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
CCTV alleged to prove bomber in fact debunks official narrative

Can you see what is wrong with this 'CCTV' film ?

Last Edit by Palmerston

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Armed SAS troops with 'shoot to kill' orders are deployed on London Underground to monitor suspicious passengers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893424/Armed-SAS-troops-shoot-kill-orders-deployed.html

‘Armed special forces troops are being deployed on the London Underground and have been told to ‘shoot to kill’ terrorists.

Members of the SAS and the Special Reconnaissance Regiment have been told to target terrorists who are on trains, buses and planes.

It is believed some of the troops will patrol the busy tube network in the capital in pairs and will be disguised as couples.

They will be armed with Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistols so they can ‘take down’ potential gunmen and suicide bombers, reports the Daily Star Sunday.

Those in the special covert teams have been trained at the SAS base in Hereford for the past few months.

A source said they are trained in ‘rapid-fire techniques’ and told the newspaper: ‘The task force is comprised of some of the most experienced special forces personnel in the Army.’

Read more: Armed SAS troops with ‘shoot to kill’ orders are deployed on London Underground to monitor suspicious passengers

Last Edit by Palmerston

I'm going to send a copy of this post to 'Solution watch'.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Great Britain (London) leads the world in cameras up your fanny police state.  How far will the Queen go to keep her subjects 'safe' is the question I have.

Last Edit by Palmerston
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.