You are Here:
Who does PUTIN really fear; Who really controls RUSSIA? Is HAGIOCRACY Cool?

Author (Read 1730 times)

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

A Hagiocracy, is an authoritarian NATIONAL REGIME run by OLD RELIGIOUS leaders.

I say this because of two all but contiguous news articles of 2017. And which have me wondering who is aiming to ascendency of ultimate power and supreme intelligence of the former Soviet-Union.

So what the Heck is going on? Is someone trying to paint PUTIN as a man who perceives morality, and virtue in russian society? 'Cos, I don't think he does, as an ex-intelligence FSB/KGB supremo have that much of a clue. He also colludes with Biker gangs, Hell's Angels, and the JW's arch-enemy, The Orthodox HIGH Church of Russia.

Putin Award to Jehovah's Witnesses Parents Raises Hopes
https://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/putin-award-jehovahs-witnesses-parents/2017/06/17/id/796667/

By The Wire. Saturday, 17 June 2017 10:38 PM

NEW YORK—On May 31, 2017, Russian President Vladimir Putin awarded the Order of “Parental Glory” to Valeriy and Tatiana Novik, Jehovah’s Witnesses from Karelia, who raised eight children, during a ceremony in Moscow at the Kremlin.

BUT THEN (actually probably because Putin is Ex FSB Chief, an ex INTELLIGENCE operative.
An intelligence workers job involves building allegiances with all sides in a conflict scenario.
An intelligence worker can never be trusted to be loyal to one side alone, or even to any side at all. And So Putin not surprisingly even HAS CLOSE ALLEGIANCES in the all pervasive, historically authoritarian RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH who detest the independent door to door preaching
group.

Russia Bans Jehovah’s Witnesses, Calling It an Extremist Group
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/world/europe/russia-bans-jehovahs-witnesses.html
April 20, 2017

MOSCOW — `Russia’s Supreme Court on Thursday declared Jehovah’s Witnesses, a Christian denomination that rejects violence, an extremist organization, banning the group from operating on Russian territory and putting its more than 170,000 Russian worshipers in the same category as Islamic State militants.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.
— "The Madness of King George (III)".

• Sr. InfoWarrior
And my own, personal inside intel, this sunday last, informed me that the reasons the JW organisation
in Russia was put under full ban with all assets to be seized by the RUSSIAN STATE, was, that a raid on
one congregation conveniently revealed a pineapple, yes, aka ONE GRENADE hidden away in the building.

There have been other stitch-ups for this religious organisation, whereby before the outright ban was imposed,
already banned literature was discovered during another 'raid', and equally conveniently found hidden in a desk.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r2WypgV4km8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

The JW's released CCTV footage of Police officials apparently planting this latter evidence during a search for literature.

SO! The diagnosis infers, Police, Military, Orthodox Russian High-Church (catholic) and intelligence loops have been
cleverly put in place for those intelligence officers, those police officials, those CATHOLIC officials who believe they have
the guts to take out their enemies by 'other means'.

And so calling RUSSIA 'Out of Control' wouldn't be enough. Is it a country caught in a power struggle between orthodox
forces from the CCCP era, possibly battling it out with those that seek to make the country a dangerously too liberal country?

Until the SHTF, who can possibly say?

Last Edit by Gladstone

'Though a man produceth copious amounts of fetid stool; he may still be a stranger to reason'.

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think Putin thinks that Russian children are stronger then JW. Maybe that family when return home to Karelia reconsider his membership in that Cult.

Last Edit by Humphrey

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Cult or not, they save lives.
I was personally saved from a potential, likely murder by knife scenario by a JW.
But you don't want to know that do you?
Well, I find it very interesting!

Last Edit by Humphrey

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I was personally saved from a potential, likely murder by knife scenario by a JW.
But you don't want to know that do you?
Well, I find it very interesting!

Last Edit by Palmerston

Help me to understand you. The member of JW save your life ?

Last Edit by Humphrey