You are Here:
Jones stood up to Isaac Kappy but FAILED to notice that he's A HAIRY PSYCHOPATH.

Author (Read 926 times)

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
  • And actually; Mother & Father were both chemists !
PARIS JACKSON & SETH GREEN
Alleged Victims of Actor
THREATENING SHOOTOUT WITH COPS

SHORTLY after being interviewed on the AJ show, and getting both FLAC and commendation from AJ's Pædo Hunter Inquisition mindset, Isaac Kappy has apparently gone on a serious stalking of Seth Green (from Family Guy) and other targets. You don't need to be clairvoyant, or even use a crystal-ball, to see that Kappy is an unhinged paranoid whose taken a little too much acid ...

Hollywood Fleshpot news TMZ reports:
https://tmz.com/2018/08/01/isaac-kappy-lapd-investigation-seth-green-threats-paris-jackson-choked/
"Sources with direct knowledge of the case tell us LAPD's Threat Management division opened an investigation of Isaac Kappy on Friday ... for alleged harassment and stalking of Seth and his wife, Clare"[...]
The final straw for police was a threatening tweet he posted last Wednesday.
"In light of the interesting traffic happening around my house I want to make something CRYSTAL CLEAR: while I am a VERY strong advocate of peaceful disclosure, make no mistake, assets are in place and if you kill me or even try, it will rain .50 cals in the Hollywood Hills."

If my opinion doesn't sound any more out the parking lane, than his:
Kappy is a Psy-op Acid job, straight out of the Lab who knows that SETH MacFarlane author of 'Family-Guy' (shown to have predicted numerous HOLLYWOOD 'coincidences'), has co-worked with and been close friends with Seth Green who he insists is a P-Word. .... That's a very damaging allegation that can get you in a lot of trouble.

Seth MacFarlane missed 9/11 flight

https://entertainment.ie/celebrity-gossip/showbiz/Seth-MacFarlane-missed-911-flight/

"The 'Family Guy' creator had been booked to travel on one of the two planes which were hijacked by terrorist group al-Qaeda and crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City in 2001 but he missed his flight because he arrived 15 minutes late due to a bad hangover."

Last Edit by Humphrey
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."
— Matthew; 10:21

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Don't know anything about this case, but to accuse somebody of such despicable behaviour surely requires some rock solid evidence or sound reason to be suspicious ?

Feels like the world is going backwards, not forwards.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
  • And actually; Mother & Father were both chemists !
Don't know anything about this case, but to accuse somebody of such despicable behaviour surely requires some rock solid evidence or sound reason to be suspicious ?

Feels like the world is going backwards, not forwards.

Last Edit by Palmerston

And that's just what got AJ's back up! Jones was bellowing at the guy on GCN for some solid quotes
from his 'whistleblowers' that Kappy didn't come up with but kept plugging his UNCONVINCING story
about how 'Chicken' is a dead give away that his source was telling him SETH GREENE is a P-Word.

All I know, is that MSM news sites are using NEW TRICKS to make Copy>Paste of their home-spun writings more difficult. Both these sources I used have a new spin of the wrist (since I last tried any of this game) of adding unusual endings to their news URL's which cause very strange mass copying of the links ... and chaos in my post. Probably enough to put some folk off trying. Also, sites are using new Image Embedding techniques which make the same problem for Copy»Paste of images like 'Jpg-Large' and Just plain uncopyable, hidden image addresses. They're obviously campaigning for an end to the public re-using their copyrighted stuff.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."
— Matthew; 10:21

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I guessed what happened with the copy paste . . .
Stuff like that does not inspire a high degree of confidence in the source.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
What else does Seth MacFarlane know?
Family Guy Predictions?

Does life imitate art, or is it the other way round?

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"It is said: He who rules by the brush, never gets his nose in tush." — Professor Stanley Unwin.