You are Here:
The Whites of South Africa, it's said, are in serious danger. Who will help S.A?

Author (Read 2051 times)

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
South Africa's Farm Murders: Jeanine's Story

Inside South Africa's White Displacement Camps

Land or Death: Mandela's Failed Rainbow Nation

"As strange and radical the notion of the Government taking land from one person
and ('re-distributing') to another person, (and without compensation) based entirely on the colour of their skin may sound alien to the outside world ..."

Some organisation needs come to the rescue before it's too late.

Last Edit by EG - Wednesday 01 Aug 2018 19:12:40

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 13 hours ago
I have asked Secretary of State
@SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. “South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.” @TuckerCarlson@FoxNews

When I was in Edinburgh, at the festival & on 'Archer's Seat', a few days ago, I initiated conversation with about 3 americans.

— One lady from PA said whilst he had done a lot, she still considered POTUS Trump an out & out racist.

— I later approached a skinny 5-stones, if she weighed an ounce, girl standing alone, and looking like she'd lost the band.
She wore full scots traditional kilt, shin-socks, and berré (hat).
She responded in a thick Californian accent. It turned out she'd been playing for 10yrs now, in a Scots Pipes band.
After about 8-minutes of sharing our experiences of CA culture from the 1970's; she announced abruptly when I mentioned Donald Trump:
- "We can't be friends"; touching her raised finger-tips to mine as in a lovers' salutary parting gesture, and stormed off, being entirely serious in her drama.

People later found this hugely funny and promised to re-tell the story to their family & acquaintances.

Last Edit by Larry
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.
 ... apparently.

One Revelator

• Awakened
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 13 hours ago
I have asked Secretary of State
@SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers. “South African Government is now seizing land from white farmers.” @TuckerCarlson@FoxNews

When I was in Edinburgh, at the festival & on 'Archer's Seat', a few days ago, I initiated conversation with about 3 americans.

— One lady from PA said whilst he had done a lot, she still considered POTUS Trump an out & out racist.

— I later approached a skinny 5-stones, if she weighed an ounce, girl standing looking seriously forlorn and lost.
She wore full scots traditional kilt, shin-socks, and berré (hat).
She responded in a thick Californian accent. It turned out she'd been playing for 10yrs now, in a Scots Pipes band.
After about 8-minutes of sharing our experiences of CA culture from the 1970's; she announced abruptly when I mentioned Donald Trump:
- "We can't be friends"; touching her raised finger-tips to mine as in a lovers' salutary parting gesture, and stormed off, being entirely serious in her drama.

People later found this hugely funny and promised to re-tell the story to their family & acquaintances.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Insightful, yet somewhat predictable and tragic. A combination of thought-forming influences have affected the blue areas over decades. Universities with insulated viewpoints/culture is one of them. The implanted mindless mantra is "Everything is racist, sexist, mysogenist, homophobic, zenophobic..." Since this conditioning is self-centered, they cannot "be friends" with anybody.

When the Australian government brought up the plight of South African farmers, nobody batted an eye. But now that Trump has tweeted about it, I'm guessing the talking point will be "Those white devils deserve what they're getting".

PA woman was likely from EASTERN part of the state, probably from a major city. Likewise CA girl was likely from the coast, around SOUTHERN half of the state.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Edit:
Use these links if the above 2 maps don't render properly on this forum:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXkSMyXUQAEsk4T.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXqLXfUV4AAxk9G.jpg

Last Edit by Humphrey
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
One bit of faulty racist thinking is making out Whites Do Not Belong, well because of the colour of their skin. Oh, and to be factual if your ancestors arrived in 1671, then your family has been African for gawd knows how many generations.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.