You are Here:
Syria Gas Attack: All the Hallmarks of a False Flag - Kurt Nimmo

Author (Read 1712 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Syria Gas Attack: All the Hallmarks of a False Flag
https://www.newsbud.com/2017/04/17/syria-gas-attack-all-the-hallmarks-of-a-false-flag/

Kurt Nimmo | April 17, 2017 2 Comments

On this edition of The Geopolitical Report, we look into the alleged gas attack used as a pretext to attack Syria. Despite a lack of evidence Syria had anything to do with the attack, the Trump administration and the propaganda media in the United States told the American people both Syria and Russia are responsible. From ambassador Nikki Haley's theatrical performance before the United Nations Security Council to Russian President Vladimir Putin's assertion the attack was a false flag, we examine different aspects and put them into the context of a previous sarin gas attack in Ghouta, Syria, an attack attributed to so-called rebel groups fighting to overthrow Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad and his government.

READ MORE
https://www.newsbud.com/2017/04/17/syria-gas-attack-all-the-hallmarks-of-a-false-flag/
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Re: Syria Gas Attack: All the Hallmarks of a False Flag - Kurt Nimmo
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2017, 08:53:40 pm »

#1 Trouble Maker

• Awake
  • Mega InfoWarrior

It's nice to see kurt as far away from the infowar sellout as he can be.

"More left-right fear mongering"
-Kurt Nimmo speaking of the NEW and gutter rubbish Alex Jones
http://www.alternet.org/media/alex-jones-former-editor-trashes-him-trump-sellout-and-snake-oil-salesman

The tragedy of Alex Jones is that his neocon sellout has given the Media Matters and Alternet's of the world all the 'Told Ya So' discrediting ammunition for all the good work Alex Jones did prior to the sellout.
We got the population brain washed, all in a state of shock.  If you become aware well, we don't particularly care because we have the psy-op industrial complex.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2017, 05:18:01 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

It's nice to see kurt as far away from the infowar sellout as he can be.

"More left-right fear mongering"
-Kurt Nimmo speaking of the NEW and gutter rubbish Alex Jones
http://www.alternet.org/media/alex-jones-former-editor-trashes-him-trump-sellout-and-snake-oil-salesman

The tragedy of Alex Jones is that his neocon sellout has given the Media Matters and Alternet's of the world all the 'Told Ya So' discrediting ammunition for all the good work Alex Jones did prior to the sellout.

Its a bit "thin" on hard facts when you strip it down, its a few quotes from Twitter.
Kurt Nimmo does not discuss Infowars because he like every other employee signed a Non Disclosure contract.

Lets take this tweet and study it carefully :

I'm waiting for the snake oil salesman to condemn this biometric scheme.
-- Kurt Nimmo

Journalist jumps on "snake oil salesman", which is just a sarcastic reference to those most annoying adverts.... Completely missing the point, which is . . . biometrics. That was what made Kurt angry, and its justified and a legitimate criticism.

The journalist also misleadingly implies gave one quote which Kurt said :
He’s also called Jones a “snake oil salesman” who is “playing the race & religion card.”

Its actually two different tweets on two separate occasions and the journalist is avoiding the legitimate points Kurt Nimmo is trying to make, in the pursuit of sensationalism. Thing is most people speed read and it all merges into one quote. I do get fed up with the press.

Legitimate questions on Trump sending troops to Yemen, is just that, legitimate. Jones would have ripped into Obama, yet gives Trump a free pass - that is the real story. Kurt Nimmo signed up, not as a Republican, but as a Truther to fight the New World Order, and he does not like the change of direction into petty party politics.

The bottom line with me is I am a Truther, not a Republican.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 19, 2017, 08:30:02 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

US, Aussie advisers caught in ISIS chemical attack against Iraqi troops in Mosul
https://www.rt.com/news/385262-mosul-chemical-australian-troops/

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2017, 08:33:28 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Speaking of Kurt Nimmo,  I believe the Newsbud team is doing a good job of covering geopolitics.   They are definitely filling a gap in news coverage.   

I hope Infowars returns to its roots of covering the geopolitics and exposing the players that have caused the mass migration in Europe and those trying to lead us in world wide armed conflict.     

« Reply #5 on: Apr 20, 2017, 12:02:51 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Speaking of Kurt Nimmo,  I believe the Newsbud team is doing a good job of covering geopolitics.   They are definitely filling a gap in news coverage.   

I hope Infowars returns to its roots of covering the geopolitics and exposing the players that have caused the mass migration in Europe and those trying to lead us in world wide armed conflict.     

I was just thinking the same thing about 2 minutes ago - lol

NewsBud seem to be doing rather well producing decent content.