You are Here:
Man FORCIBLY Removed from United Airlines Flight because OVERBOOKED!!

Author (Read 1881 times)

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Video shows man forcibly removed from United flight from Chicago to Louisville
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/04/10/video-shows-man-forcibly-removed-united-flight-chicago-louisville/100274374/

This is truly appalling ... the guy dragged from his seat by a few 'security (TSA)?' guards... dragged down the aisle with an apparent bloodied face. WTF. You can hear him being punched. The guy dragging him must have been undercover or something- wearing jeans with a pack of Marlboroughs in his back pocket...

Something VERY STRANGE about this whole thing.

Police State much?

Because the flight was overbooked?

Passenger took a video - passengers clearly upset watching this...

From the woman who took the video...

"Please share this video. We are on this flight. United airlines overbooked the flight. They randomly selected people to kick off so their standby crew could have a seat. This man is a doctor and has to be at the hospital in the morning. He did not want to get off. We are all shaky and so disgusted. #unitedairways"

Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
14 hrs · Chicago, IL ·
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
This what happens if they grab your guns . . .

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
So I wonder what the hell was up with this? This is so outrageous - and it shows what happens when 'brown shirts' come and drag away innocent people. People are so mind-controlled; cowed by 'authority' - they sit and watch in awe. Like sheep watching the next one dragged to slaughter.

We better wake up. All of us.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396986/Passengers-film-moment-police-drag-man-United-plane.html

The moment a screaming 'doctor' was KNOCKED OUT by cops and dragged off an overbooked United flight after he refused to leave when he was randomly picked to give up his seat

The man was filmed screaming, then being knocked out by cops and dragged off the overbooked United flight in Chicago on Sunday night
He was randomly selected to give up his seat after no volunteers were found
Passengers were offered $800 to take a flight the next day 
The man claimed to be a doctor who had to see patients the next day
Passengers had to give up their seats for United staff who  were needed in Louisville

(More videos - different perspectives.)

This is the moment a screaming man was knocked out and forcibly dragged off an overbooked United flight by cops while fellow passengers yelled in distress on Sunday night.

Three officers were filmed yanking the man from his seat in Chicago, bashing his head against an arm rest and dragging the seemingly unconscious man down the aisle as he bled from the mouth.

The man - who claimed to be a doctor and said he needed to see patients the next morning - was one of four randomly selected by United to leave the 5.40pm flight from O'Hare to Louisville.

United had unsuccessfully appealed for volunteers who were willing to give up their seats for $800, stay in a hotel and fly the next day. The passengers had to get off so airline staff could get to Louisville to man a flight the next day.

When the appeal fell on deaf ears they selected four passengers by computer. One couple left the plane at Chicago O'Hare peacefully, but the Asian man who was travelling with his wife refused. 

Staff told him security would be called if he refused to leave, and the distressed man then claimed he was a doctor who needed to be in Louisville the next morning and threatened to call his lawyer.

Three men described by the airline as law enforcement officers boarded the flight to remove the man - who still refused to budge.

At this point the officers yanked him out his seat as he screamed wildly - the episode seen in the video.

As the man, his glasses falling off his face and his clothes in disarray, is dragged out other passengers cried out in disgust: 'Come on!' '

But this was not the end of the drama. After being removed, the man apparently broke free from the officers grasp and managed to run back on the flight.

Bridges said he reappeared on the plane with a bloody face and seemed 'disorientated'. Passengers were then taken off the flight as a medical crew boarded.

It took off later on Sunday night and landed two hours late. 

Other footage of the incident was uploaded onto Twitter by Jayse Anspach, from Kentucky, who later deleted it and several tweets criticizing the airline.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Broke free: Passenger Tyler Bridges filmed the man apparently returning to the plane a few minutes later, muttering to himself: 'I have to go home'

Continued from article above...

Jayse Anspach was also on the flight. She said: 'United overbooked and wanted 4 of us to volunteer to give up our seats for personnel that needed to be at work the next day.

'No one volunteered, so decided to choose for us. They chose an Asian doctor and his wife.

'The doctor needed to work at the hospital the next day, so he refused to "volunteer." decided to use force on doctor.

'A couple of  airport security men forcefully pulled the doctor out of his chair and to the floor of the aisle.

'In so doing, the doctor's face was slammed against an arm rest, causing serious bleeding from his mouth.

'It looked like he was knocked out, because he went limp and quiet and they dragged him out of the plane like a rag doll.

'Ten mins later, the doctor runs back into the plane with a bloody face, clings to a post in the back, chanting, "I need to go home."

Edit: Not buying this "runs back onto the plane" line... he was dragged off by CHICAGO POLICE. How would he be able to 'run back onto the plane'... this doesn't seem plausible.

Every year around 50,000 people with valid plane tickets are bumped off flights because they have been overbooked.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Man pulled off of United plane in Chicago set for Louisville
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/man-pulled-of-united-airways-plane-in-chicago-set-for-louisville/430022787

..."
United Airlines gave us this response:

“Flight 3411 from Chicago to Louisville was overbooked. After our team looked for volunteers, one customer refused to leave the aircraft voluntarily and law enforcement was asked to come to the gate.
We apologize for the overbook situation.”

There is no word on the condition of the man removed from the plane.

One passenger said after the incident: "..kids were crying and people are disturbed."

===============

Apology for "the overbook situation"...???
How about the bloody nose and cut lip?
WTF.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

That man was TASERED!
THAT'S WHY HE SCREAMED
... then hit his face on the armrest...and was apparently unconscious for a time as they dragged him down the aisle.

None of the articles mentioned tasers - but you CAN SEE THE TASER on the UNDERCOVER POLICEMAN'S BELT.

THIS IS A TEST OF PUBLIC REACTION TO BROWN SHIRT TECHNIQUES.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

My husband flies a lot, and he said flying anymore is becoming insufferable.
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

My husband flies a lot, and he said flying anymore is becoming insufferable.

I think it would have had a different outcome if they tried that stunt on your husband.  :P

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
I think it would have had a different outcome if they tried that stunt on your husband.  :P

LOL!  Yes, you would see on the nightly news 3 TSA people being flung off the plane.
Please visit my website:

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
LOL!  Yes, you would see on the nightly news 3 TSA people being flung off the plane.

I don't know why this sprung to mind  ::)

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
LOL!  Good pick.  One of my favorite shows. 
Please visit my website:

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
LOL!  Good pick.  One of my favorite shows.

We are total addicts, at present we have looped round and are watching Season 5

Got all of them on a USB hardrive in the lounge, we watch at least one episode a night before bedtime.

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
We are total addicts, at present we have looped round and are watching Season 5

Got all of them on a USB hardrive in the lounge, we watch at least one episode a night before bedtime.

I wound up binge watching 10 seasons over two weekend time.  LOL!  Great show.  I really like Crowley and his mother, Rowena  (even though I shouldn't).   :)
Please visit my website:

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Please visit my website:

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Amazon says hello, she is shoulder surfing. We also like Crowley, Charly , Rowena

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Amazon says hello, she is shoulder surfing. We also like Crowley, Charly , Rowena

I can understand.  Ginger IT expert.  I would expect nothing less from you EG!  LOL!

Give a hug to Amazon from me!
Please visit my website:

saffron

• Awakened
And to think, it all started with pat-downs upon entry into concerts and sports events.

love, e
Love ---> The wish to bestow the fullness of joyous Life...

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
And to think, it all started with pat-downs upon entry into concerts and sports events.

love, e

Now it is all-out molestation and assault and battery.  SMH
Please visit my website:

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

the former Amazon here.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
I am still very grateful for all the kindness you gave me.

EG wants me to come back online...
Me?
I have mixed feelings.
So until I sort them out...

Hugs and kisses to you both     !

xxx

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

the former Amazon here.

Me?
I have mixed feelings.

xxx

Good to see you, Amazon.

I understand.  Start slowly, but come back with our input from time to time.   :-*
Please visit my website:

Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

the former Amazon here.

Me?
I have mixed feelings.

xxx

Hello Amazon! And Saffron - just realized you're Egypt :)
Nice to see you here!
Martin Luther King Jr.

saffron

• Awakened
Nice to see you here too Saty!

love, e
Love ---> The wish to bestow the fullness of joyous Life...