You are Here:
HAARP is now practicing 'Disclosure'? Are the curtains lifted on The Wizard?

Author (Read 974 times)

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
  • What is this dread; this fear of knowing?
Chris Fallen
‏@ctfallen
Jul 29

Psst! Most of the WSPR experiments at HAARP are nearly programmed and ready to go! These will be the last experiments of the day, starting somewhere between 2300 and 2330 UTC on 30 July 2018. I will use both 80m and 40m WSPR transmissions (not at the same time).

The Haarp Desktop, Experiment Planner ...

... And you can crowdfund your own experiments, on site, for $5000 US per hour.

Image from Twitter of their transmitting schedule for 1-hr hence, from now.
BST is one hour behind GMT. (I hope I got that the right way round). So 00.34Z is 01:34 BST (local).

It's kinda pointless though since they're transmitting their 3.4GW ERP vertically. 80Kw actual.
Which means by the very real laws of the ionosphere, which I study as part of my hobby ...
... very few audible reflections beyond California. Despite all that power.
They're asking for listeners.

So I've got a couple of SDR receivers in California set-up on the desktop with my cup o' Horlicks.
We shall see ...

This is from the resident University of Alaska team, who have to pay the facility running costs still.

I don't remember HAARP ever, disclosing their schedule before, although Scandinavia's similar sites
were doing that since a long time.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."
— Matthew; 10:21

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Lol this is all pretty strange...

https://twitter.com/ctfallen/status/1024155158744195072
[/url]
HAARP schedules first experiments since UAF takeover

https://alaskapublic.org/2017/02/21/haarp-schedules-first-experiments-since-uaf-takeover/
[/url]
By Dan Bross, KUAC - Fairbanks -
February 21, 2017

Experiments are scheduled through the end of the month at the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program or HAARP facility. It’s the first time science is being conducted at the ionospheric research station in Gakona since the University of Alaska Fairbanks took it over from the Air Force in 2015. [continued...]

I don't remember anyone mentioning this university took it over. But I'm not the keenest on this topic. Hard to prove, easily manipulated, information I always seemed to find about it.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
There's been an overall healthy response, being both positively curious and cynically suspicious from the 'ham' frat.
I've managed to steer it that way by citing some of the reasons that youngsters are apparently taking over HAARP.

Nonetheless, they are not in the business of in-your-face denial of the well documented Auroral Heating & Geomagnetic
Field manipulation experiments.

https://xii.hope.net/schedule.html
"Peer-reviewed journal papers postulate that scientists use the HAARP transmitter to conduct ionosphere radio modification experiments including enhanced airglow (i.e., "fake aurora"), artificial magnetic field-aligned irregularities, stimulated electromagnetic emissions, plasma wave instabilities resulting from electromagnetic pump wave decay, cross modulation effects, and ELF/VLF radio wave generation. This talk will explore recent experiments, including the first modern recreation of the Luxembourg effect which featured DTMF tones and musical compositions written to take advantage of cross modulation, the first crowd-funded HAARP experiment, and the first SSTV image broadcast simultaneously with transmissions that also created fake aurora. Additionally, the HAARP facility and the software that runs the main HF transmitter will be discussed, as will small elements of truth to some of the conspiracy theories."
— says Chris Fallen's (Haarp team Chief) Blurb on his 'Hope-Conference' prologue.

Which if you read it literally, kind of infers, they're not taking military contracts or Weather Modification work at present!

Or does it?

He then goes onto admit in another forum and the dread Twitter, that the 'artificial Magnetic Field-Aligned Irregularities'
are real and ongoing, and presents data (two/three-days ago) from the SuperDarn Network of Global monitors to
prove that very same thing. I quickly thought, that HAARP can afford to give some disclosure to these bizarre and potentially
anomalous experiments, now that the Global SuperDarn Network is running from so many other countries ...
It's no longer AMERICA'S guilt problem singularly.

Climate Change research is their selling-point to some significant degree ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Dual_Auroral_Radar_Network

SuperDarn Monitor sites, are scattered all over the GLOBE now! China to British Antarctica. And to measure HAARP experiment results !!!!

I personally have spoken to people, both radio techs, who claim extreme capabilities for HAARP and I think my publicising
these for many years already may have lead to an increased questioning of what actually goes on there?

One Dude, an amateur radio fiend in the US, who also ran the Gram Parsons (country-music, Emmylou connection) biog site
told me that when he worked at HAARP, it was common knowledge they could bring down an enemy missile or satellite with it.
(This sounds extreme to me, since missiles travel at '000's of MPH. Can you track or target that?)

Another Dude, in the UK, possibly equally Co-intel but himself very convincingly an ex-NATO Atlantic fleet Nuclear Submarine
Intelligence Officer, told me of a mechanism for detecting or 'illuminating' (my term) Russian bugs placed on the missile tubes of NATO subs,
by Russian spies, that could be detected by ELF 'illumination' (my term) (A Haarp admitted design specialty).
In other words, capable of locating a covert or otherwise hidden submarine's whereabouts.
The missile tubes, are very long, and act as ELF antennæ.
With the addition of the bug, they may emit a certain signature when illuminated by the ELF, which penetrates deeply the Oceans.
He himself, whilst on the job, claimed to have found one.
(This sounds very feasible. And the Nuclear Subs connection is in the early HAARP experimental patents docus).

(Was even that, all a rouse, to make him believe the phenomenon of Ruskie Spies around NATO subs, was real?) - It's a Job!
Yet, he shared this information with me, in his house, in the town we both lived. He had photos of the SR-71 'Blackbird' on his living-room wall.

One aspect, I believe, of Intelligence work, is to lie through your teeth, if necessary, to obfuscate the reality.

The ELF waves are synthesised in the Ionosphere through stimulated RF emission by very high-power HF radio transmitters.
— (Such is HAARP). This is precisely they claim, how this particular HAARP feature works.
And it can very well be directed, E/W N/S as this morning's experiments proved.
I heard it clearly on the CA SDR, during one of the 50-sec compass bearing oriented tests.
The NATO 'intel-officer' (retired) didn't mention HAARP at all, or at any time but I made the connection myself, as one possible source for the HF radio source.

So, what are they doing?
Well, they're doing everything they can. Under the American Privateer Model. And if Elon Musk turns up with a stack of $5000 bills we can assume
they can carry out experiments about creating a stable and global atmosphere on Mars?! Think on! There is not much gravity on Mars.
There are no National frontiers in this science ... but there are laws, even outside of the United-States.

Perhaps the Killer Nuclear Sub boffins have moved on.

And why do I bother to care at all?
Hey, I'm just a humble asker of questions, which I encourage one and all to do:
And then wait, and watch;
Like this ...

Last Edit by Humphrey
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Who really knows about what ex-military say about these kinds of things? I know a lot of them are fed false information. What I've been sitting here wondering, is how could regular power generators make enough energy to do something like change the weather? Some fake auroras, sure. But the generators I hear in the videos of that twitter couldn't possibly have enough power to do insane things like what people claim HAARP does, at least at this particular version of it.

And talking about subs, I just came across something recently where the guy alleges there's some kind of mapping/directional systems underwater for the subs, maybe almost like VORs for planes. No way to confirm, but that puts a monkey wrench in some things we've been told about the silent service.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
Who really knows about what ex-military say about these kinds of things? I know a lot of them are fed false information. What I've been sitting here wondering, is how could regular power generators make enough energy to do something like change the weather? Some fake auroras, sure. But the generators I hear in the videos of that twitter couldn't possibly have enough power to do insane things like what people claim HAARP does, at least at this particular version of it.

And talking about subs, I just came across something recently where the guy alleges there's some kind of mapping/directional systems underwater for the subs, maybe almost like VORs for planes. No way to confirm, but that puts a monkey wrench in some things we've been told about the silent service.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Absolutely!  I think the power issue and the Duty-Cycles (time-on vs time-off) make me doubtful of the gravity of the claims ...
And for the subs. An undersea VOR network you postulate may be exactly why the earlier HF » ELF system was discontinued.

Well, I still wonder if, all put together, it would be good enough for a reverse-engineered X-Files episode?
Let's hope Chris Carter pops open the letter-box and sneaks a peak into the hallway of The Gulag sometime.

You've got to admit it's got some classical components of the archetypal story. Some students bamboozled into
running the Ice-Station, find themselves embroiled in a plot to hack the greatest nation on earth's Nuke Subs.

I shall await my royalties cheque ...
It would be a job! (sic).

Last Edit by Humphrey

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior
Originally the military was going to dismantle this site, citing "finished work" and hinting at obsolescence due to some other system that works better. However, there was a last-minute transfer to the university after a lot of the equipment was removed.

Some articles claim the USAF was the prior owner while I seem to remember it was the USN. Past DoD contractors went from E-Systems, absorbed by Raytheon, then BAE. I'm pretty sure they would have taken any classified equipment with them when they cleared the site for final transfer.

So now it's open house for everybody with a plea for funding...

BTW, ionospheric heaters are or have been located world-wide in various countries. It's not just Alaska.

Last Edit by Humphrey
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.