Author (Read 1036 times)

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

RT - Russia Today

Naked unarmed black man shot dead by Virginia police in disturbing video
http://www.rt.com/usa/427861-naked-black-man-police-shooting/

Disturbing bodycam footage shows the fatal shooting of an unarmed and naked black man, who seemed to be “mentally unstable,” by a Richmond, Virginia police officer. The incident is currently being investigated.

On Friday, Richmond city police published the body camera video showing how an officer used a stun gun and then “lethal force” against 24-year-old Marcus-David Peters. Chief Alfred Durham said that the video was released to provide transparency in relation to the incident that occurred last week.

The video shows the victim, who was reportedly a high school science teacher, getting out a window of his car after it struck a tree near an interstate highway. Completely naked, Peters is seen running towards the highway, where he appears to be hit by a vehicle and starts rolling on the ground. Spam_A Spam_B The officer, identified as Michael Nyantakyi, a 10-year veteran of the force, is heard remarking that the man was “mentally unstable” and calls for back-up.

Peters then gets up and rushes towards the officer, threatening him. At first, Nyantakyi deploys his Taser against the man, but it fails, while Peters seemingly tries to grab the officer’s gun. Gunshots are then heard and the black man is seen limping away and eventually collapsing.

Peters died the next day in hospital and police are now investigating the incident. Peters’ family has publicly called for change in “the way that police handle black men and women” regardless of the officers’ race, while the Richmond police chief has come out in defense of Nyantakyi’s decision to use lethal force.'

Source   - RT

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Lol ok. The force used was perfectly justifiable. The story here should be about the family trying to turn this into a race and gender issue. The guy was turned into a wild animal by PCP, tasers had no effect while charging the officer, and the gun shot barely did anything too (until his actual body functions shut down). This is good evidence for why you should never have only birdshot in your shotgun or only be armed with .22s.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I could have, and would have tackled him.
Without using anything other than my bare hands.

Last Edit by Humphrey
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Possibly. PCP turns people into literal zombies. Look up rapper Big Lurch. Found in the middle of the street naked staring at the sky covered in blood after ripping a woman's lung out and eating it.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, the guy was absolutely a danger to anyone. I know of much better examples to point out police brutality, but the media always uses the worst of them. That's basically what I'm getting at.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
PCP.
That's how people on PCP behave ...

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"It is said: He who rules by the brush, never gets his nose in tush." — Professor Stanley Unwin.

• InfoWarrior
I have an old college bud who now runs his own Buddhist monastery/retreat in CA.
He has a story of how in San Francisco a few years ago when he was a Buddhist student there, they found a guy in the SF streets ramming his body into passing vehicles. Totally insane. Until he finally punched his fist through a car/van window and started bleeding profusely, they/my bud, couldn't intervene in any way to help the guy, who they later found out

... WAS ON PCP>

Last Edit by Humphrey

"It is said: He who rules by the brush, never gets his nose in tush." — Professor Stanley Unwin.

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior
Reminds me of Rudy Eugine. Same behavior. Guy was fine an hour earlier according to witnesses.

Toxicology revealed marijuana only. Toxicologists have difficulty detecting designer drugs since they're chasing molecules that can be easily altered. The term “bath salts” is chemically generic.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Humphrey
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Reminds me of Rudy Eugine. Same behavior. Guy was fine an hour earlier according to witnesses.

Toxicology revealed marijuana only. Toxicologists have difficulty detecting designer drugs since they're chasing molecules that can be easily altered. The term “bath salts” is chemically generic.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Last Edit by Palmerston

Could be he was on synthetic marijuana?

Last Edit by Humphrey
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

• InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Larry

Bad idea Sunshine.

if he has a knife, and you copy 'The Rugby tackle'; your body is below his when he goes over and he can easily lunge with a knife into your back or side. Excuse me if I'm mistaken Mr Muscle but isn't the Rugby Tackle a sport? I've always found that just legging your opponent up causing him to fall backwards, typically into the gutter is the least complicated, requiring little to no forethought.
(This is usually the easier solution in my experience, when they're drunk and you don't wish to get arrested for assault).
Even a weakling can pull it off. It's actually so basic, no-one expects it. It's like getting arrested for twitching your curtains at home; no-one expects it.
As also happened to me. So you know, .. I speak only from experience.

It happens all the time, right?

Have a nice trip. Dude!

Last Edit by Humphrey

One Revelator

• InfoWarrior

Could be he was on synthetic marijuana?

Last Edit by Palmerston

Could be.

Article says there are > 150 types of this in the wild. It's in the designer drug category.

Synthetic Marijuana Linked To Seizures, Psychosis And Death
Experts say it’s not safe.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/synthetic-marijuana-linked-to-seizures-psychosis-and-death_us_5899f9d6e4b0406131395f53

I also remember reading about salvia, a smoked substance that's apparently still legal in several states.. Tons of user reports about this drug sending them somewhere hellish that they can't escape from for a short time. With all the bad trips reported, I can't imagine why somebody would knowingly inhale this.

Both cases involve guys acting completely out of character within a short time which invokes the possibility that something was unknowingly ingested.

A natural pathogen that would eventually lead to such human behavior would be an untreated rabies virus.

Last Edit by Humphrey
Shipp knows exactly who "they" are. Books and slideshow available.