You are Here:
Back to THE DARK AGES? Study in Journal Nature tries to ‘blacklist’ skeptics – ¬

Author (Read 162 times)

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• Sr. InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
https://climatedepot.com/2019/08/17/study-in-journal-nature-tries-to-blacklist-skeptics-ranks-climate-depots-morano-as-number-one-climate-contrarian-in-the-media-1-out-of-386-skeptics/

# Here's a mere smidgen sample of the 386 (haha) heretical blasphemers:

The list of 386 people on the climate blacklist reads like an honor roll.  Here’s a sample:

• Apollo Astronaut Harrison Schmitt – the only scientist to walk on the moon;
  • Apollo Astronaut Walt Cunningham –  from the first crew to ride the Saturn V rocket;
  • Freeman Dyson – The eminent Princeton physicist who postulated the Dyson sphere;
  • Ross McKitrick and Steven McIntyre – the Canadian researchers whose meticulous mathematical audit debunked Michael Mann’s infamous hockey stick graph;
  • Anthony Watts – The prominent meteorologist and creator of Watts Up With That;
  • Rick Perry – The U.S. Secretary of Energy;
  • Judith Curry – A climate scientist with over 130 peer-reviewed papers;
  • Roy Spencer and John Christy – Scientists who manage temperature satellites and developed the first successful satellite temperature record.
  • There won't be enough kindling for all the heretical bonfires these Jocks are going to be setting ...

Last Edit by Gladstone
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"I laid down on the floor and played real good possum; You know I'm crazy but I ain't real dumb."
David Crosby: 'Cowboy Movie'.