You are Here:
Hi from Michigan

Author (Read 9854 times)

Hi from Michigan
« on: Dec 23, 2011, 11:33:24 am »

reddog801

Thanks for allowing me here. I've been a prisonplanet forum member for many years now. I never knew this site existed but from the looks of things it looks very interesting. Look forward to chatting with you guys. My username is the same as prisonplanet.

Eric
Eric

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude, that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little if at all inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their rights and those of their fellow citizens." -- The Federalist, No. 29

- Alexander Hamilton

Re: Hi from Michigan
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2011, 12:45:15 pm »

Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • This Forum
Welcome aboard Red
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
- Patrick Henry

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2011, 03:26:13 pm »

reddog801

Hey Optimus thanks! I'm seeing quite a few from prisonplanet forums. Unfortuately I'm locked out of prisonplanet forums at the moment and I cannot find anyone to help. I cannot access any of the moderators over there, and I've tried tweeting Alex to no avail. UGH!

So thanks for the welcome, I have a lot of ready to do to get caught up here.....

Eric
Eric

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude, that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little if at all inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their rights and those of their fellow citizens." -- The Federalist, No. 29

- Alexander Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2012, 02:24:29 pm »

Truthseeker

Hellooooo Rini here from ppf forum. Glad to be back :)

« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2016, 09:07:15 pm »

Tonyspecx

We are beginning to turn to this point with a good message. And subject to the

« Reply #5 on: Jun 18, 2016, 01:59:03 am »

Kingray

The content of the material has a very good heart

« Reply #6 on: Aug 13, 2016, 09:51:49 pm »

Xavier

Since Eric already started one I will add my hello from Michigan. I am very happy to have found this forum. I was periodically on PP forum and didn't post much though the years. Mainly looked at all the posts and man did that forum grow and grow. It was like having a full time job reading so many, I decided to find a smaller more manageable forum. Now hear I am. May not post a lot, but I will respond to some with great enthusiasm. Hello to all and thank you for letting me be part of the GG family.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."

Thomas Jefferson January, 1787