You are Here:
2018 Mid-terms

Author (Read 4512 times)

2018 Mid-terms
« on: Nov 05, 2018, 05:03:11 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Hey y'all. I'll be checking in periodically over the next two days as this unfolds. Whatcha think is gonna happen? I don't think there is going to be a "blue wave" at all. Although, I don't think there's going to be a "red wave" either. Cruz is going to win in Texas, hands down. I was glad to find a LaRoche type running for my US House seat; haven't heard much from them in a while.

Btw, vote for who is best. Don't vote only republican like some of our more feeble minded friends like to demand. That's not America.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: 2018 Mid-terms
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2018, 05:42:36 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Honestly, I am not sure what will happen. In my area, I am seeing big tech, media and politicians is making a big marketing campaign to make people believe they can change this corrupt system by voting for the other branch of war and crime syndicate party.

I have noticed that certain groups are using initiative process to ram through unconstitutional laws that they could not get their legislatures to pass.

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2018, 06:30:58 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Honestly, I am not sure what will happen. In my area, I am seeing big tech, media and politicians is making a big marketing campaign to make people believe they can change this corrupt system by voting for the other branch of war and crime syndicate party.

I have noticed that certain groups are using initiative process to ram through unconstitutional laws that they could not get their legislatures to pass.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Idk if there are any commercial ads on TV here right now. All of them are political ads. Enough to drive someone nuts.

What do you mean initiative process?

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2018, 01:17:21 am »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
What do you mean initiative process?

Ballot measures.  I know different states have different rules for this process.  Ballot measure I-1639 in Washington state is a perfect example how corrupt the judicial system is.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2018, 04:25:05 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

thefreethoughtproject.com
http://www.thefreethoughtproject.com/

Dear America, If Voting Made Any Real Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/voting-americans-difference/

'It’s election time again and that means that roughly 40 percent of eligible voters will rush to the polls to vote for the lesser of two evils who they think will implement their political will for the benefit of the citizenry. Politicians will be waving signs on street corners as Americans line up in elementary schools across the country to cast their vote—for freedom, or something like that.

So, get out there and cast your ballot for your favorite politician, or don’t.

Even if you vote, or not, and your party wins, or not, the police state will continue. Constantly voting for the lesser of two evils has manifested into an inevitable cycle in which the government gets more powerful and the people get poorer. But don’t take my word for it, just look at the current state of America. Spam_A Spam_B 50 percent of all American workers make less than $30,533 a year. In the meantime, however, the politically connected elite made up of the 0.1% have increased their wealth by more than $1 trillion in the past year. One trillion also happens to be the same amount of money that the US taxpayer has had placed on their backs in the form of government debt in the last year too. Coincidence? Probably not.

“But if the republicans keep the house we will make America great,” right? Or, “if the dems take the house, we can finally have nice things,” right? Wrong. The reality of the situation is that no matter who gets elected, these politicians have already made a Faustian bargain to keep the police and warfare state in power.

In today’s political climate, it is no longer a question of which party is in power, or which party will usher in totalitarianism. Instead, we have reached a point of simply waiting for the hammer to finally fall.'

Read More : Dear America, If Voting Made Any Real Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Icke

Last Edit by Gladstone
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2018, 06:32:57 am »

Al Bundy

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Legitimate and legitimate representative of Serbs in the three-member Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Milorad Dodik urged the Serbs in the United States to vote for the Republicans in the upcoming elections.  :-\

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/bosnian-serb-leader-calls-serb-in-us-to-vote-for-republicans-11-06-2018

Last Edit by Gladstone

« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2018, 11:33:15 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

thefreethoughtproject.com
http://www.thefreethoughtproject.com/

Dear America, If Voting Made Any Real Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

I'm still torn over how much voting matters. I know, I've heard it all about how it doesn't matter, but I've always thought it's been more of a collective mindset of the sheeple being steered type of thing. 2016 stands out to me. It seems to me as though there was rigging going on, but just enough people voted for Trump to take the electoral college. Also, along with being protected from arrest on our way to the polling places (just like Congressmen on the way to Congress, excluding felonies) it doesn't take very much effort to go and input data into whatever kind of system is in place. Consider also, if enough people went and wrote in all kinds of random names or one name like George Washington or something, what could happen then? And then there's all the local things we vote on. We vote on three, four, or five levels of government positions and propositions and bonds.

It's got to do something. Especially in a county like mine that I've been watching teeter red and blue for a couple years now.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2018, 01:47:51 pm »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
Will the establishment vote-fraud the election in favor of the GOP this time, like the did in 2016?

Back then it was to support their candidate Trump, and these results will be a good indicator as to their intentions vis a vis Trump in 2018/19.  However, even if they want to switch from Trump to Pence, they may still prefer a GOP majority in Congress.

If we entertain the notion that the vote is fair, then I would advocate voting the straight DEM ticket on the grounds that divided, and therefore weak, government is the best for the people; and I would also predict that this would be reflected in the overall result.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #8 on: Nov 06, 2018, 04:12:39 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
My observation, is that the establishment are most concerned about restoring faith and interest in the ballot box, as opposed to favouring any figurehead.

The powers that be are most frightened that more americans will ignore the ballot box. That is their real fear, that whoever is in the whitehouse, senate and house can not be described as representing anything but a minority. This is already the case, politicians represent a minority and therefore have no real authority. That is why they put that Troll in the whitehouse.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #9 on: Nov 06, 2018, 06:28:03 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
My observation, is that the establishment are most concerned about restoring faith and interest in the ballot box, as opposed to favouring any figurehead.

The powers that be are most frightened that more americans will ignore the ballot box. That is their real fear, that whoever is in the whitehouse, senate and house can not be described as representing anything but a minority. This is already the case, politicians represent a minority and therefore have no real authority. That is why they put that Troll in the whitehouse.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Yes, its not the answer anyone wanted.
Is that because . . . .

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #10 on: Nov 06, 2018, 06:50:55 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Lol we'll see what happens.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #11 on: Nov 07, 2018, 06:21:17 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I can safely predict that the "None of the Above" Party had yet another landslide victory.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #12 on: Nov 07, 2018, 06:24:15 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Stalemate.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #13 on: Nov 07, 2018, 06:47:01 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Its One Party with 2 Faces. Behind the curtain both parties work for the benefit of the same special interests agendas. The 2 party system facilitates the means to divide and conquer. Both parties serve the same masters. They play political games for our benefit. But, behind closed doors they are very much united.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: 2018 Mid-terms - ~Blue Wave is trickle trick
« Reply #14 on: Nov 07, 2018, 07:09:32 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Blue wave? Democrats win House, but it looks more like a trickle

'Democrats may have won control of the House of Representatives, but the promised ‘blue wave’ to wash away President Donald Trump hasn’t quite arrived.

Democrats have already surpassed the 23 seats they need to win control of the House of Representatives, flipping 26 seats to the Republicans’ two as the day came to a close with votes still being tallied. They didn’t fare as well in the Senate, failing to flip a single seat while Republicans gained four and held onto their majority.

Some of the most closely-watched races also left Democrats disappointed. Despite raising a record amount of campaign cash – $38 million – Beto O’Rourke failed to unseat Republican Senator Ted Cruz. Republican Rick DeSantis narrowly edged out Andrew Gillum, the black mayor of Tallahassee championed by many progressives, to replace Rick Scott as governor of Florida.

Taking over one house of Congress gives Democrats some of the leverage they have been seeking against President Trump, though it remains to be seen whether they'll actually attempt the impeachment they've been blustering about since before Trump was inaugurated.

Among the historic wins for the Democrats were Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who both became the first Muslim women elected to Congress, Deb Haaland (D-NM), the first Native American woman elected to Congress, Jared Polis, the first openly gay governor in US history, and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), the youngest congresswoman ever at 29.

Voters turned out in record numbers for the midterms, which many in and out of government saw as a referendum on Trump's presidency.'

Source - RT

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #15 on: Nov 07, 2018, 05:22:10 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Now that the dog and pony show is over, I predict the Democrats and Republicans will  continue to distract the US while marching us into war and financial insolvency.  Business as usual.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #16 on: Nov 08, 2018, 01:14:44 pm »

2Revolutions

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
It cannot be a coincidence that we have another shooting right after the election.

https://usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/11/08/mass-shooting-southern-california-dance-bar-what-happened/1927903002/

What we know about the mass shooting at a Thousand Oaks, California, dance bar

Twelve people were killed, and multiple people were injured after a mass shooting at a Southern California bar late Wednesday.

About 40 miles west of Los Angeles, a gunman opened fire inside a country-western dance bar in Thousand Oaks, California. At least 11 victims were killed at the scene; a deputy later died from his injuries, said Ventura County Sheriff Geoff Dean. The gunman, later identified by police as Ian David Long, was found dead inside.

The bar was hosting an event for college students at the time.

"There is blood everywhere," Dean said Thursday morning.

This is the deadliest mass shooting in the United States since 17 students and teachers were killed at a Parkland, Florida, school in February.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #17 on: Nov 08, 2018, 04:18:16 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
My God, y'all need to check out the victim interviews from this morning. Faker than fake. Worst acting I've ever seen come out of any of these. I'm calling hoax on this one. The videos would be funny if the lie wasn't so disturbing.

Last Edit by Humphrey

Re: 2018 Mid-terms : Donald Trump & The Mid Term Elections - David Icke
« Reply #18 on: Nov 14, 2018, 05:21:25 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Donald Trump & The Mid Term Elections - David Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #19 on: Nov 20, 2018, 05:40:46 am »

David Icke Bot

• Web Bot
  • Mega InfoWarrior
    • David Icke

theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/

Midterms out of the way - Trump ready to begin drawdown of troops at US-Mexico border
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/trump-ready-to-begin-drawdown-of-troops-at-us-mexico-border

Donald Trump is poised to start withdrawing troops from the US-Mexico border as early as this week, according to a report that prompted instant criticism that their deployment was a political stunt.

The US president spent the final weeks of the midterms election campaign whipping up fears of a migrant caravan travelling through Mexico towards the border. He sent in around 5,900 troops to prevent the “invasion” but, once polls closed, talked far less about the issue.

On Monday the Politico website reported that the Pentagon is planning to begin a drawdown of the troops. Spam_A Spam_B Army lieutenant-general Jeffrey Buchanan, overseeing the mission, said the first troops will start heading home in the coming days as some are already unneeded, having completed the missions they were sent for, Politico reported.

“The returning service members include engineering and logistics units whose jobs included placing concertina wire and other barriers to limit access to ports of entry at the US-Mexican border,” the website added.

Buchanan, based in Texas, added that the active-duty troops sent to assist Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at the border should be home by Christmas. “Our end date right now is 15 December, and I’ve got no indications from anybody that we’ll go beyond that,” he was quoted as saying.

Trump’s decision to deploy troops at the border provoked a fierce backlash from commentators who regarded as it a blatant use of the military for electoral gain.'

Read More : Midterms out of the way - Trump ready to begin drawdown of troops at US-Mexico border

Icke

Last Edit by Humphrey
Webot for posting David Icke Articles and Videos,  read this post for criticism of my bias and limitations.

« Reply #20 on: Nov 20, 2018, 12:05:54 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Midterms out of the way - Trump ready to begin drawdown of troops at US-Mexico border

This is downright disgusting. It actually was a political move. And these troops are going home? Uh, what home exactly? Aren't they on our border? Back home to their base which might actually be farther from their home? What a joke. These politicians need a good Tea Party type movement shoved up their ass before the democrats win big in 2020.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #21 on: Nov 20, 2018, 12:11:13 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
You would think that troops would always be stationed in defensive positions in depth behind the border north and south . . .

Like its common sense, your supposed to defend the country, not have an army that is abroad fighting foreign wars. Remember how the WhiteHouse really got burned down - because the Army was abroad, is what happened.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #22 on: Nov 20, 2018, 12:33:24 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
You would think that troops would always be stationed in defensive positions in depth behind the border north and south . . .

Like its common sense, your supposed to defend the country, not have an army that is abroad fighting foreign wars. Remember how the WhiteHouse really got burned down - because the Army was abroad, is what happened.

Last Edit by Palmerston

And God forbid we better organize the militia on top of actually bringing them home. We only have more guns than people here and all. Still the most powerful military with that alone.  ::)

If I were president... lol

Last Edit by Humphrey