You are Here:
POTUS Trump BLIMP over LONDON. !!! SHOOT THE DAMN THING DOWN !!!!

Author (Read 1121 times)

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
  • By extension then, all Nationalists; are Racists.
Get that thing out of OUR AIRSPACE.
Hey fruitcake! You wanna take a pot-shot at Mr Donald Trump?
Then this is as close as you're ever going to get. Make the most of it, kiddies.

Send Khan packing .... with a boot up his scrawny ISLAMIC AGIT-PROP supporting ass.

A rival crowdfunding campaign says it is raising cash for a blimp of Mr Khan to fly over London.

OF COURSE, the organizers of the TRUMP BLIMP are working successfully for INCREASING RACIAL TENSION in my country to mimic the situation in the US> and if a CIVIL WAR is their intent,
then outsiders; mind that you don't get exactly what you are wishing for, right outside your door.
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."
— Matthew; 10:21

Re: POTUS Trump BLIMP over LONDON. !!! SHOOT THE DAMN THING DOWN !!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2018, 08:33:59 am »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I think they should have floated the Pig of Battersea Power Station.

:)
We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2018, 09:52:55 am »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior

That may offend the radical Islamic people--just sayin'.
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #3 on: Jul 11, 2018, 11:39:46 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior

Roger waters devotes "Pigs" to Trump, floating Trump-Pig blimp included..

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #4 on: Jul 11, 2018, 11:45:18 am »

Q

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The crybaby Trump balloon will be highly amusing, and I look forward to seeing it fly, and also to seeing what the orange clown will tweet about it. And it couldn't be more apt or timely - look at the hilarious tantrum he's having in Brussels.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2018, 12:49:10 pm »

Donnay

• Sr. InfoWarrior
The crybaby Trump balloon will be highly amusing, and I look forward to seeing it fly, and also to seeing what the orange clown will tweet about it. And it couldn't be more apt or timely - look at the hilarious tantrum he's having in Brussels.

So Trump is a cry baby because he is exposing the double-crossing agenda that the Europeans have been giving to the US for years?  He also points out what hippocrits the Germans are.

Last Edit by Humphrey
Please visit my website:
https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

« Reply #6 on: Jul 11, 2018, 04:11:04 pm »

Equal Opportunities Customer.

• InfoWarrior
  • "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into ..."
There's an awful nice WWII Bren, (or other), machine-gun in our local Museum (small-town, pop 5K). and I had a long long discussion with the proprieter yesterday exchanging our WW2 memories.

She was a part-time evacuee from London and as one born 10-yrs after the war, I got to moan about Churchill's "Brightly-lit Sunny Uplands" which he asked us all to look forward to, after the war.

Of course, all this time, as I tinkered with the breech and examined the quite imposing piece of fire-power, it really is quite big, probably weighs 14Kg or more; in the back of my mind I was dreaming ...

Of a way to get the gun, activated, down to 'The Smoke' in time, to blow the Commies' Blimp out of the skies ...

It's funny how the mind works ... keeps it off the football ... which is always a very important thing here.

(Whilst on the same trip out, yesterday. I predicted to the man behind the counter, in el Co-op, that England would fail on the next rung of this year's Soccer ladder.
You don't need a crystal ball ...)

Though I share in the ideas of sorrow, my reasons, to be honest are for very different causes, and the last game of 'footie' I actually attended, Stanley Matthews was playing, in his long shorts, at Blackpool.
I believe it was against Blackburn, another local team).

So that's about 1964?

I couldn't possibly stand the grief of following some modern ponced up, demi-billionaires, who think they're Gods & the real Aristocracy; running up & down the bloody turf ruining everyone's idea of a great day-out.

Band of useless English C****S.

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Courage mounteth with the occasion."
King John Act 2, Scene 1.

"It is said: He who rules by the brush, never gets his nose in tush." — Professor Stanley Unwin.

« Reply #7 on: Jul 11, 2018, 05:03:00 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
Let's leave the more ardent football fans to formulate an appropriate & contemporary use for our Bren-Gun, which might encourage a better performance from the lads on the field ... next time?

Like having it trained on them ... for the whole 90-minutes. What, what!?

Last Edit by Humphrey
"A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed."

« Reply #8 on: Jul 11, 2018, 05:42:26 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #9 on: Jul 11, 2018, 05:45:35 pm »

EvadingGrid

• Rat Catcher (retired)
  • Administrator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
So Trump is a cry baby because he is exposing the double-crossing agenda that the Europeans have been giving to the US for years?  He also points out what hippocrits the Germans are.

Trump is another illuminati minion.
Best friends with George Soros, Henry Kissinger and The Clintons . . . .

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #10 on: Jul 11, 2018, 06:02:29 pm »

Ye Olde Powder Monkey

• InfoWarrior
I slam Germany and Russia, particularly Germany on a near daily basis. And I'm barely unhinged.

And what with "Football not coming Home to England ... again" according to Drudge Report links
since England's team should now spare their Rural neighbours the grief of having to put up with their
tainted pride, by selling their Mansions & Castles on eBay.ru, and buying caravans in Bulgaria, who else do we have
to knock?

PS I just bought me a $2, Made in China, 5ft by 3ft Stars n' Stripes flag to flutter up on my 30' flagpole since I am an ardent Trump supporter.

Up the Reds!

Thank-heavens politics is nothing like Football ... with no long lingering sense of disappointment or betrayal for its' followers!
Though like Football, you can still just flip sides, when you get bored ...

... Right ...?

Last Edit by Humphrey