You are Here:
April 7th March for Our Lives Townhalls - TODAY, GO

Author (Read 840 times)

April 7th March for Our Lives Townhalls - TODAY, GO
« on: Apr 07, 2018, 10:23:24 am »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
I just read the paper and there's an article about town halls across the Houston area and I'm pretty sure they just might be across the country. I did a quick search and found one in a local town. Guess where I'm going.

Look up to see if there are any near you, and GO!

Last Edit by Humphrey
"Castles made of sand, slips into the sea, eventually." - Jimi Hendrix

Re: April 7th March for Our Lives Townhalls - TODAY, GO
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2018, 11:01:12 am »

Effie Trinket

• InfoWarrior
I just read the paper and there's an article about town halls across the Houston area and I'm pretty sure they just might be across the country. I did a quick search and found one in a local town. Guess where I'm going.

Look up to see if there are any near you, and GO!

Last Edit by Palmerston
How cute, the globalists have seized the American People's very own venue of holding accountable and getting in the face of local government (which most globalist shit gets implemented through because "federal" is 1000% meaningless, since everyone is globally dictated, so therefore, anything done via the local level might as well have been dictated federally, because it was always beyond that.  The cybernetic dictators don't have low wage jobs to show up to work at to barely put food on the table.

Nope, they stole tens of trillions in illegal taxes and have unlimited time and resources to make our own countrymen wage war against themselves all because people were too stupid to learn about Operation Northwoods, and how all false flags are in some fashion or another, predicated off of that blueprint for inside job attacks blamed on completely innocent patsies.  Too stupid to learn the truth about JFK for the past 60 years, globalists have endlessly rinsed and repeated the same operations over and over again because they know they work and all they have to do is LABEL you and your ability to be a modern day version of MLK is instantaneously neutered without them having to engage in black ops wetwork.

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2018, 12:30:18 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
How cute, the globalists have seized the American People's very own venue of holding accountable and getting in the face of local government (which most globalist shit gets implemented through because "federal" is 1000% meaningless, since everyone is globally dictated, so therefore, anything done via the local level might as well have been dictated federally, because it was always beyond that.  The cybernetic dictators don't have low wage jobs to show up to work at to barely put food on the table.

Nope, they stole tens of trillions in illegal taxes and have unlimited time and resources to make our own countrymen wage war against themselves all because people were too stupid to learn about Operation Northwoods, and how all false flags are in some fashion or another, predicated off of that blueprint for inside job attacks blamed on completely innocent patsies.  Too stupid to learn the truth about JFK for the past 60 years, globalists have endlessly rinsed and repeated the same operations over and over again because they know they work and all they have to do is LABEL you and your ability to be a modern day version of MLK is instantaneously neutered without them having to engage in black ops wetwork.

Last Edit by Palmerston

Hey, cheer up Effie, maybe someone will hear truth for the first time in their life.  ;)

Wish me luck y'all, be back with a report

Last Edit by Humphrey

« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2018, 04:08:05 pm »

poseidonlost

• Global Moderator
  • Mega InfoWarrior
Gah, I was next in line to have a question for the politrickcians before they cut off questions! I had a great question to interject truth too. Oh well, I got names of gun grabbing candidates and incumbents and a bunch of dates that were given semi-cryptically I'm looking into right now.

Last Edit by Humphrey